IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LeMansFan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7437 3 years ago

Hello Everyone.

Went to my local distributor today and played some of the newer pins. For whatever reason Stranger Things didn't really wow me when it was announced and I had dismissed it. ST ended up being the game I liked the most out of the 8 or so new pins I played (also liked the shots on the new Star Wars, AIQ seemed kinda fun as well but seemed as though there was too much going on and a bit too much start/stop). What wowed me about ST was the visual aspect (I played a premium with the UV kit), and something made me want to play it over and over again. My only concern is longevity, does it get tedious? Seemed like so much of it was focused around shooting the center Demagorgan (however you spell that) shot, but then the problem with playing a new game is not knowing the rules and what I really should be shooting at.

So how about it, for those who have had it for a while do you still enjoy playing it over and over? Is the code well thought out and the rules a lot of fun?

Is it a game that is more prone to issues? It just seems like it has a lot of new tech in it that could be subject to problems.

Sorry for not reading all 149 pages, I'm sure these questions have been asked before, but it would take way too long to read everything!

#7441 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes. You’ll need to tweak this game more than any other you’ve ever owned times 10. Haha

2 weeks later
#7717 3 years ago

Hope you guys won't mind me butting in on your Stranger Things party. I played one at a distributor a few weeks ago and fell in love. Problem is that I'm only allowed to have three games at a time, happy wife, happy life. Just thought I'd throw this out there if there's anyone on the West Coast who has a premium and maybe has gotten bored with it or is just interested in mixing things up. I can't let go of my Sopranos, and Led Zeppelin is brand new (and the wife went halfsies with me on it), so here's my offer. I have a players condition Funhouse, all works 100%, LED lights, NVRAM upgrade, new CPU board, extra set of cabinet decals. I'd be willing to throw in up to $3,000 cash, plus my Funhouse if someone has a Stranger Things premium with UV kit to trade.

#7754 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Did you get a LZ pro? How do you like it? ST definitely a great addition and I have a pro and I love it. It’s my favorite pin.

LZ premium on order (I added it to my collection prematurely). Did play the pro at the distro and enjoyed it, think the premium will be worth the extra $$$.

Hoping someone will take me up on my trade offer...

2 years later
#18094 6 months ago

Also a soon to be new owner and super excited. I can remember playing Stranger Things at the local distributor’s shop back in early 2021, was on the fence until the fence fell apart and there was no more game to buy. She’s the one who got away! And now I’ll make up for that.

Also interested in knowing which plastic protectors and rubbers work best with UV kit, and are the Tilt Graphics art blades the best for UV, or something else???

#18126 6 months ago
Quoted from TheClash603:

Where is the most reliable place to order a UV kit for the premium? I see a lot of posts about fake pinball sites, I don't want to get scammed. Is the following legit?
https://nitropinball.com/collections/stern-shop/products/copy-of-stranger-things-pro-uv-light-kit
Also what is the MSRP of the Premium on the re-release. I see different numbers, some are saying under $10k, but my local distributor has a $10,299 price.

Yes, that’s a legit site for the UV kit. I think the MSRP is $9699.

#18175 6 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

What’s the over under bet on the premiums being in our house in time for Thanksgiving ?

Happy to see I'm not the only one chomping at the bit for a premium.

I did confirm I am in on the November run. I'm scheduled to host our pinball league on December 14th, hoping to have it in time for that. Would be a fun way to break it in.

My topper that I ordered separately did arrive today!

#18176 6 months ago

Here's a question that probably has an obvious answer, but I'd just like to be sure.

As I mentioned above I got my deposit down on the November run premium and I am super excited to get this game. In anticipation I have been ordering a bunch of stuff for the machine. One of those things being plastic protectors... So, the UV plastics that come with the UV kit, plastic protectors won't have any adverse affect on the UV plastics, right? Because the UV effect is just on the top of the plastics, right???

I also ordered glow in the dark titan rubbers, assuming those will "pop" with the UV kit...

#18185 6 months ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

Wont mess with the uv, your good! Linking my post answering that question previously with pictures of plastics and glow rubbers
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/362#post-7794474

Thank you. Your game looks beautiful! I considered that chamber mod (or whatever it is called) but man, that is an EXPENSIVE mod!

#18217 6 months ago

A list??? Oh, I like lists. Please add me to this might happen list.

#18231 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

I just came into this forum do you have any idea when the first run is supposed to happen?
I also am going in on a premium.

Next month!

#18262 6 months ago

I was told this past weekend by a distributor friend that Stern had told them first week of November. Pros will likely be run first, but it is also possible premiums could be run concurrently. Also heard UV kits should be ready by the time the games are ready to ship. ...Fingers crossed...

#18266 6 months ago

Question in anticipation of getting my premium next month. I ordered the UV kit, topper, and cooling fans @pinmonk. I see that the topper plugs into a power source in the head, where does the UV kit get power? I'm also planning on hooking up a shaker. Am I going to need some sort of power splitter??? If I am going to, do you nice people have any sort of recommendation on which one to use?

1 week later
#18367 6 months ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Ordered my premium today and have mods on order.
What are must have protectors?
Thanks,
Mike

I ordered mine from Gameroom Mods. I don’t have the machine yet, so haven’t installed them yet, but I was very impressed with what I already received. Looks like a very full set of protectors that appear to be high quality.

1 week later
#18426 5 months ago

Who else is concerned about them building their game on Thanksgiving week? I know I tend to slack off that week, I wouldn’t be surprised if Stern employees did the same…

#18553 5 months ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

What other machines have mini games/modes you can enter? GB?

Lots of them. Of the ones I’ve owned, Jurassic Park, Led Zeppelin, Rush.

#18574 5 months ago
Quoted from simbob:

Hi all...
So this is kind of one of those slightly silly questions because it's subjective and I know I am in the STh group.... but after just watching the show again with the wife over the last few weeks and loving it, we now have the chance to buy a NIB premium from our Stern dealer next month. I only physically have room for 4 pins max ... I currently have Deadpool prem, Foo Fighters prem and Batman 66 prem. I also have a Pulp Fiction LE that may arrive one year.... I am considering selling my Batman to get the Sth Prem. So questions is : Will I get bored of this game quickly or no?
I love the theme, and love the way it looks (tho I think the art on the Pro is prettier than the Prem) and when I have played it on location I found it to be smooth, fast and enjoyable but it certainly didnt seem to have a huge variety of shots. Ok, hit me up with your thoughts! Thankyou

FWIW, I sold off my Deadpool premium to order my Stranger Things premium. I personally thought Deadpool was tedious and I got bored with it.

#18581 5 months ago
Quoted from simbob:

Ands are you happy with your STh premium? Is it still a 'go to' kind of game for you?

I haven’t received it yet.

On order for this current run.

#18592 5 months ago
Quoted from Ampsquare:

Some strange things will be happening in Sterns mouth if I’ve got to wait months for a rerun I was told would be built in November that I had to rush to pay my 11/1 invoice.

Strange things??? Sounds kinky. Tell us more!

1 week later
#18687 5 months ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Where are the inside art blades available for sale?

I went with these ones: https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/stranger-things-gameblades-stern

Now I just need my premium!!!

#18699 5 months ago

How are these projectors failing if they do? As someone who’s been into home theater for decades, having front projection from the CRT to LCD to DLP and on, I’m familiar with having to swap out bulbs. Is it just the bulbs needing to be replaced? Have we determined if there’s a replacement bulb/lamp?

#18745 5 months ago

Ha ha. Think I have about a .01% chance of getting it by league hosting night of 12/14. Come on Stern, build them!

#18756 4 months ago

I mean the layout is identical. But… the projector is bad ass, that’s why I’m waiting on a premium…

#18902 4 months ago

Yeah, I haven’t been asked to pay my balance yet…

1 week later
#19132 4 months ago

Sounds like my premium either shipped today or is shipping tomorrow. Hope it’s on the super fast Fed Ex truck!

#19173 4 months ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I don’t think mine is going to make it.

Who did you order from?

#19295 4 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

So, Monday… the northeast is supposed to get hammered by a Nor Easter Sunday and Monday. Have you guys ever had to keep a game outside for an hour or so in the rain? If I obviously keep it in the box and put a huge tarp over it and wrap it in bungie cords should it be alright ? My wife can’t get it inside by herself so has to wait a little bit while it’s delivered. Ugh.

Can you ask them to drop it in your garage?

#19329 4 months ago

Got mine today as well. It’s a beautiful package of art and unique pinball technology. Gorgeous to look at and fast and fun to play. I am unfortunately having issues with TK lock, about half the shots get rejected. I’ll give it some time and additional plays and hope it settles itself out before digging in to anything. It’s kinda fun to just play warts and all, and then weeks from now when the new smell wears off I’ll start tinkering. Something to keep me busy at least. I’m sure getting a game like this dialed in is a reward in itself.

IMG_0192 (resized).jpegIMG_0192 (resized).jpegIMG_0198 (resized).jpegIMG_0198 (resized).jpeg
#19379 4 months ago

Premium is worth all the additional money!

#19590 4 months ago

Buddy of mine bought a premium at the same time as me. He’s several states away so I can’t just go over and help him. Plus he’s a bit of a novice pinball owner. I had him go into diagnostics and the coil for the diverter fires. Not sure what to do. Any advice you guys can share please?

image000000 (resized).jpegimage000000 (resized).jpeg
#19612 4 months ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

So I am having a TK lock issue and wondering if others have experienced this. After getting the second lock every shot runs up the jump ramp and my ball hits the hanging ball and gets rejected back down the ramp. Any thoughts.

Does your third ball go SDTM like it does to me sometimes???

#19644 4 months ago

Well, not the worst thing that could have happened, but I just had one of the white screen pieces fly off of the drop target of one of the left ramp locks. Figured before trying to get it back on that I’d clean the drop. Went to go look for alcohol and couldn’t find it with the wife’s stuff, but saw this eye makeup remover instead. Put a dab on a Q-tip to clean things off and figured I’d try the front where I was getting some scuff marks. This stuff immediately and easily cleaned off all the scuff marks. Maybe I’m being an idiot by using it, but it says leaves no oily residue, so

IMG_0207 (resized).jpegIMG_0207 (resized).jpeg
#19648 4 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not sure. But definitely clean the target with alcohol before putting a new decal on, or putting the old one back on. Goodie bag should have spares in it.

If and when this happens again, is it a bad idea to put some glue on the backside of the mini-screen when putting it back on the target???

#19688 4 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

Yes, where can the Cleland code be found? Also, does this work with insider connected?

It does. Send him a PM if you want it.

#19731 4 months ago

I hate to admit that I think I’ve gotten to my point of admitting my frustration with my TK lock. It only took one week to get there. Too many rejects on ball 3 leading to SDTM will do that to you. It does appear ball 3 is the issue, balls 1 and 2 are having no problem locking.

I think an easy code fix would be to have an option for virtual lock on ball 3. Stern if you’re listening that would be a great option to have!

I did see the sticky post with the fix that someone did. Unfortunately I’m not comfortable enough with tools to attempt a fix like that which if done wrong could easily make things worse.

Until Stern (hopefully) comes up with some sort of fix (won’t hold my breath), I think sadly I’ll skip a premium feature and set it for virtual locks.

#19747 4 months ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I found an option that does what you suggest. It’s called something like max tk balls lock. If you set it to 2, then it treats the 3rd lock as a virtual lock.

I found the setting. Man, if I was near you I’d plant a big, sloppy kiss on your cheek. Or if this was Reddit I’d pull out my wallet and spend real money to give you some kind of gold star. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

#19933 4 months ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Joined the club today with a Premium. Wondering what's the best adjustment for the TK magnet. Grabs Ball one and two fine. It has a hard time grabbing the third lock been rejecting a lot.
[quoted image]

I was having the same issue. Happy to find out there was an easy fix/setting unless you’re feeling adventurous and want to try the fix that is a key post. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/395#post-7934107

#20042 3 months ago
Quoted from Kabball:

Never bought replacement rubbers before - took a quick look on the Titan website and its impossibly complicated. Can you link me precisely what you use and suggest for this game?

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/5746

#20117 3 months ago

Never mind. Figured out my issue. I was being kinda slow…

#20253 3 months ago

Did the screen upgrade to my machine last night, adding that Starbright 9 material. Well worth the time and effort, makes a significant difference. For now only did the main screen, in the coming days I’ll work on the drops and other spots, likely do ramps last.

Some photos showing before, during (sides), and after.
IMG_0246 (resized).jpegIMG_0246 (resized).jpegIMG_0258 (resized).jpegIMG_0258 (resized).jpegIMG_0264 (resized).jpegIMG_0264 (resized).jpegIMG_0265 (resized).jpegIMG_0265 (resized).jpeg

#20258 3 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

How hard is to peel the old stuff off

Didn’t bother, just put it on top of the old screen material.

1 week later
#20530 3 months ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Anyone received update about accessoiries delivery ?

All I’ve heard from my distributor is end of this month.

#20551 3 months ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I just went through this whole thread.
Pinball life rubber kit or titan?

I have the titan glow in the dark currently and just ordered the pinball life UV reactive ones the other day. Plan to swap out both every so often.

#20576 3 months ago

I did the screen upgrade myself and I’m literally dangerous with tools or any remotely sharp objects.

I’m just saying, if this self professed idiot can do it, you all can too.

#20605 3 months ago

Seem to be missing the setting for how to expand the image on the “drive in” main projection screen. Currently have small black bars on top and bottom of it. Understand there will be some spillover if I expand it out but don’t mind that. Can someone please point me in the right direction of how to make this adjustment?

#20685 3 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

:[quoted image]

Pants on the left reminds me of this:

#20687 3 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Heh! That one was from when I used to extend the protection under the kickout. Nowadays I do just the shooter lane without any pants tents, mostly like the middle one. KISS is where I landed after making a LOT of these, and it's worked fine.

Let me just say. You make a great product that I’ve used on a few of my games. And you’ve proven to be a very helpful Pinsider, I can’t count the number of posts I’ve seen where you’ve given out super helpful information and always in a pleasant manner. Keep up the good work sir!

#20708 3 months ago

So… we thinking UV kits will be built next week???
Game won’t be complete until we get them.

#20751 3 months ago

Yeah, those ones from pinball life. Received them, but waiting for UV kit to come before swapping them out. Once that happens would be happy to post pictures. For now they just look like bright white rubbers.

#20790 3 months ago

I’m so confused. I thought with the new facility they were supposed to have a line for games and a line for accessories?

I don’t think anyone can argue that Stern has flooded the market with games, and that distributors are sitting on tons of inventory. Wouldn’t accessories be a guaranteed sale for everyone??? I mean you’re making things for customers who already have the games, as well as for games that are soon to be sold. How does it not make sense to just pump out accessories. For the UV kit is there something in the BOM that is particularly unique and difficult to source??? Isn’t it just some bulbs, metal brackets, some wiring, and plastics??? What am I missing???

#20821 3 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Is this better than darkstar?
Maybe Darkstar is easier to install?

Looking at the photos and comparing to my Darkstar I’d say Darkstar is superior. And it’s super pliable and tough. I had no problems cutting it with an exacto knife.

#20854 3 months ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Has any third party ever made a UV kit for Stranger Things? Seems like it would fill a need.

There’s a pinstadium one, but I’m holding out for the Stern official one.

#20913 87 days ago
Quoted from gixxerjoe:

Recently gotten into pinball about two years ago, rented and played a ton of games and really liked stranger things. Pulled the trigger and spent the money on a premium. I had only played a pro prior. This is my only pinball game, I really don’t have room for more than one. I really like it but it is super frustrating that the TK just does not work. I’ve done all the adjustments from page one of this thread and spent way too much time trying to get it to work. When you get a reject it’s a straight drain ball, which is really annoying. I’m going to switch to the 2-ball lock and make the 3rd virtual like was previously suggested here just for the game play. Thanks for letting me vent!

This is what I’ve done and I don’t feel like it detracts from the experience.

#20923 87 days ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Ok , everyone on the newer builds who hasn’t gotten “ Bullshit mode” yet raise your hand!

I’ve gotten it at least a few times, but it is few and far between. Is it an adult setting? Maybe yours is set for clean mode?

1 week later
#21027 80 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I believe you're looking for adjustment 33 on the "ST" feature adjustments. "Max balls allowed to lock"

Yeah, set that for two and you’ll be good to go!

#21048 79 days ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I wish the sound that goes off when Upside Down starts was just a tad louder. I freaking love that stuff, those weird SYFY sounds. I still maintain my position that Flash Gordon 1980 has the best sounds.

Alien would like a word…

#21077 78 days ago

The other 15% is mostly where the F is my UV kit???!

#21174 72 days ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

UV premium kits are now shipping to dealers. Marcos has them listed in stock.

Looks like out of stock already.

I’m getting no response when asking my distributor.

1 week later
#21312 65 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Any pics or opinions of using mirror blades vs art?

I went with black mirror blades and love the look.

IMG_0355 (resized).jpegIMG_0355 (resized).jpegIMG_0356 (resized).jpegIMG_0356 (resized).jpeg
#21314 65 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Those look great. Where did u buy?

Pinball Life

#21336 64 days ago

I’m still waiting on my premium UV kit. This is super annoying.

#21368 62 days ago

Just checked my email and saw a shipping notification for my premium UV kit from Flip N Out! Yay!

#21504 57 days ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Does anyone know if the official Stern art blades react with the UV kit? I’m on the fences to whether or not by that version of art blades. But I do have the UV kit coming this week. So if they do react, then I think that would push me over the edge to grab a set.

My understanding is that they do not.

#21567 56 days ago

Don’t understand why the apron couldn’t be compatible with IC. We don’t mess with it much anyway, and we have the home team thing set up anyhow.

Think it will be a problem to just leave it plugged in and hanging like I have it now with zip ties?

IMG_0433 (resized).jpegIMG_0433 (resized).jpeg
#21604 55 days ago

I installed my UV kit yesterday, wow, it really is one of the coolest features! Best part is that the wife was not really feeling Stranger Things since we got it, she hadn't truly been wowed by it until last night when she went to the Upside Down for the first time.

So I'd heard all these tales of projectors going out of focus when people went to replace the apron. Mine was out of focus after doing it, but a quick little tap to the projector in the spot where the focus wheel is luckily put it right back into focus. However... everything seemed to get mis-aligned. And I know I can adjust that in settings, but the beam seems to be so high now that it can't go low enough to not have black, unprojected spots about 1/3rd from the bottom of the drops and stand up targets. I have a picture for reference, should have taken the photo when the drops were up but unfortunately did not.

I think I know what I will have to do, adjust the apron. But after tearing into it yesterday I'm just not ready for that headache quite yet. What concerns me is that the projector seems to be in there pretty darn tight without much room to physically move and adjust. Makes me wonder if there's something else I can do besides that? And I also know that there is an adjustment called SCL (scale?) but that one doesn't seem to do anything for me. I was hoping it would make each projection bigger, but like I said, does nothing.

Also a little curious if anyone knows what a "Factory Reset" of the projector does? It won't totally mess things up will it? Just thinking that out of the box it was much closer to alignment than it is now, maybe start with that if it won't totally mess things up.

IMG_0434 (resized).jpegIMG_0434 (resized).jpeg
#21608 55 days ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

My guess is your apron is putting pressure on the HDMI cable, pushing the back of the projector down, so the front is coming up. You should be able to see if that is the case, put the playfield on the support rails and take a look at the back of the apron where it meets the projector cable. It doesn't have to move much to noticeably move the image.

Really appreciate the informative, detailed reply. Thank you.

#21779 50 days ago
Quoted from jackd104:

No word on my uv kit from CT. I ordered it elsewhere and done installed it already. Reminds me I need to try to cancel

Was talking about distributors at our last league night. Consensus was, never order from Cointaker. They’ve got a bad reputation but still seem to do a lot of business. Wonder if they’re mostly selling to first timers?

1 week later
#21959 42 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

For those that have the cleland code in their machine what music do you get during the "Save Will" mode? My Save Will just plays a hissing noise like an old TV with no reception. Every other mode and music sequence is fine

Same thing with mine. It’s a bug in the code. He’s working on a fix.

#21960 42 days ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

How fucked am I? I realized after ripping this shit off that I probably needed to keep the middle “credit card” like plastic that the screen was stuck to in order to hide the rivets. Everything is now a huge mess and I don’t know what to do .
[quoted image]

I mean, I put the upgraded screen material on top of the existing drive in material, so I can’t say for sure.

But if you bought the suggested double sided tape from Amazon, and you have the Brightstar 9 (or whatever it’s called), those are both thick enough where I would venture a guess that you should be alright.

2 weeks later
#22238 25 days ago

Count me in as someone who really likes the look of my radiant rings. Had the glow in the darks and the radiants are way better looking. They really pop under the UV light!

#22241 25 days ago
Quoted from Galvez1978:

Any picture in white with natural light?

Radiant Rings powered off, powered on, and with the UV lights flashing. (Is there no way in test to have the UV lights stay on??? I couldn’t figure out how to do that). The UV picture doesn’t really do it justice. See the difference in color at the bottom right of the flipper? That’s how they all look when UV is all the way on.

IMG_0538 (resized).jpegIMG_0538 (resized).jpegIMG_0539 (resized).jpegIMG_0539 (resized).jpegIMG_0540 (resized).jpegIMG_0540 (resized).jpegIMG_0542 (resized).jpegIMG_0542 (resized).jpeg

#22247 25 days ago
Quoted from Galvez1978:

Your rings don't glow.

Is that an Alonso helmet on your profile picture???

I got his autograph a few years back. By itself and then with Phil Hanson and Lando Norris when they were co-drivers for the Daytona 24 hours. Alonso was pretty friendly. I still think if he’d been in better equipment he’d be at the top of the list of F1 drivers.

#22250 25 days ago
Quoted from Galvez1978:

Yes it is, i have the Official Schuberth Replica helmet of Fernando Alonso and Bell of Nico Rosberg.
I see on your profile 24h Lemans Logo, i went to Lemans last year, i think is the better race of all times.

Hey, I went to Le Mans last year too! Going again this year. If you’re going back we should meet up. This will be my sixth Le Mans. It’s my favorite event in the world!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walnutport, PA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Trade
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LeMansFan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=LeMansFan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.