IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GoldenOreos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11734 2 years ago

I have my pro at a local bar for tournaments etc, lol I put a Tilt Cam on it recently.

20210818_133243 (resized).jpg20210818_133243 (resized).jpg
#11743 2 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Whats the purpose of a tilt cam?

for players that tilt or double danger before next player, you can wait up to 2mins for tilt to settle. allows you to see what's going on during that waiting period.

#11745 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Ear plug mod for the win! That sucker stops immediately.

can you elaborate on that?

#11755 2 years ago

that seems slightly like cheating

#11756 2 years ago

chuckwurt seems slightly like cheating lol

#11759 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Huh? Why? I mean feel free to have all your players wait for two full minutes after each ball, I’d like my tournaments to be done more timely.
With this method you can make the tilts super tight too.
I’ve also never once seen a tilt through or warning through with this setup.

just bc it adds friction to the tilt making it less pendulum ish lol. I'll give it a try though. we have our games at the other location stupid tight so maybe that will help out random tilt through from new players

#11762 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s why you make the game tighter. Get the same sensitivity with none of the negative aspects. That tilt in your picture could be tightened up anyway.

I got complaints from bar people that it was "to hard" so that's why its loose like that. At the other location we have everything ultra tight and some games I put lightning flippers on, guardians,lebowski,newer avengers, etc bc those games just run to long

#11768 2 years ago

yea we have all outlane rubbers at max and inlanes off, tilts tight with sensitive slings, legs jacked all the way up. fun stuff man, imo only way to play

4 months later
#13246 2 years ago

anyone have or know where I can purchase a premium translite?

#13259 2 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

Did anyone answer this question? I believe you can get one via distributor. I’ve been contemplating doing the same thing, as I prefer the premium translite artwork.

yea no replies, I've hit up a few distributers and I've had no luck so far.

#13274 2 years ago

anyone planning on making an insider apron card for the premium? would like to keep my plastic art but it looks weird mounted in the instructions slot without any art around it.

1 week later
#13523 2 years ago

My shooter lane gate just snapped in half today. lol yay warranty!

#13635 2 years ago
Quoted from timmmmyboy:

Having an odd issue where the drop target reset doesn't have the strength to push all 4 targets back up. I've taken it apart and checked the coil sleeve which looks ok, nothing on the mech seems broken, I can manually push each up as well as push the bracket for all 4 at the same time (it does resist pretty hard with all 4 targets down). If 1-3 targets are down it can reset it fine but the strength of all 4 is too much so it just keeps trying in a loop to pop them up quickly during a game. Could the coil itself be bad?

had this same issue on a Beatles. you need to take the drops apart and fully clean the assembly.I replaced all the springs,the coil/sleeve and the plunger but cleaning it was the only thing that fixed the issue for me.

2 weeks later
#13925 2 years ago

are those dark star films sticky backed or do u have to apply double sided tape to install them?

2 months later
#14619 2 years ago

anyone ever figure out the signal going to the projector? plugged it up to a mini projector I have already and just gave me white screen. havnt looked into it afterwards

5 months later
#16166 1 year ago
Quoted from Carls83:

Please help! Got this back from repairer today for something else and they said they fiddled with drop targets as they didn't think they were resetting properly and now this is happening and this has never happened. Still continues when I turn off and on..any tips would be appreciated. Did a coil test and they pop up and down fine

yea only way to fix this problem is to literally take the whole drop target assembly out and take everything off to clean then reinstall. I've had to do this on my stranger, my boss's stranger and 2 different Beatles machines. pretty frustrating tbh

that is if your ball sense opto is fine

1 week later
#16296 1 year ago

I've tried hooking up a Kodak mini projector to my pro using premium code. game plays fine, but I get no signal to projector from hdmi port.

#16385 1 year ago

probably has something to do with the added features via node boards.(shaking demo,tk mag lock etc) I assume if it doesnt read those it locks out hdmi or something

1 week later
#16504 1 year ago
Quoted from cfh:

i have the projector working in a pro. still waiting for that darkstar shite to come in the mail though. just have white paper scotch taped in place.

can you explain how you have it working on the pro? I've tried using a few diff pico projectors and get no signal.

1 week later
#16554 1 year ago

Flip N' Out apparently has projectors instock for $550 or something like that. incase anyone was looking

#16565 1 year ago

no link you have to contact them.

1 month later
#16909 1 year ago

my mystery gate snapped and I'm having trouble finding a replacement. sent a msg to distro but does anyone have a quicker solution.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Covington, LA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walnutport, PA
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GoldenOreos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=GoldenOreos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.