IMG_3764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Agent_Hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10741 2 years ago

Any idea if/when Stern will have more of the Premiums in stock?

#10799 2 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

That's exactly what I did! Looking forward to the UV kit, I guess in July.

I did the same two things along with the dice shooter. I'm rarely a modded shooter rod person, but that's too neat to skip.

3 weeks later
#11102 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

OK so I don’t remember insulting this games mother but it has just been an absolute nasty bitch for about 2 months over here and I’m at a loss at what’s happened. I’m not Elwin or anything but at worst I’m an average player and this game has just turned into a drain monster. My average score was probably 150-200 mil the first few months I owned the game and got to TI about every 5 games or so but now I score over 100 mil maybe 1 out of 8 games. Outlanes are set to factory wide open and I haven’t touched the sling or flipper power at all. Every missed shot is a rocket to the outlanes or SDTM at 100 mph. Left sling-right sling left outlane. Right sling-left sling right outlane. Hit a target guarding the ramps square…goodnight. I’ve done all the orbit and saucer tweaks so there’s no issue there and all mechs are dialed in and the game plays great. Has anyone else run into this? Not complaining, still love the game. But if you’re slinking away to get relief by playing Stars and Rick and Morty something’s amiss
edit: damn it chuckwurt haha. I was composing this block of TLDR as you posted. I guess it’s me.

My first weekend I had this game I put up 450 million. I have tons of games where I barely get to 100 now and my scores are usually 200-ish at best. No idea how I got 450 other than I was hitting the orbit shots well. I didn’t complete any modes, but I started several.

#11243 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballFuries:

Yeah that was pretty much my opinion which is why I asked. I’ll put them back and continue to have the game kick my ass.

Is your game leveled and at a reasonable slope?

#11246 2 years ago

I usually play a different game for a bit when I'm clunking too many shots.

2 months later
#12010 2 years ago

Got the UV kit installed today. It's hard to find those bottom three connectors in step 24, but they are hidden in the wire nest next to where the board is mounted. I haven't played the game in a few weeks and the first game had voices replaced with really loud static. I powered the game off and then back on and it seems normal now. The kit is well worth it.

1 week later
#12168 2 years ago

Is everyone good with "Bullshit" mode being a mystery reward? Would it have been better to have it activated by sneaking the ball behind the drop targets like Indiana Jones' "you cheat, Dr. Jones" shot? I've only played the mode once--the first weekend I got the game.

#12174 2 years ago

My other thought for activating it was if the machine is set to free play, have several flipper button presses activate it as just a funny, quick demo mode to show guests. Something like press left button 3 times, then right button 4 times and upon entering those presses correctly the bullshit callout is heard and a ball is auto plunged for you to goof around in a sort of mini-game.

8 months later
#15125 1 year ago

I installed the Insider Connected kit in the coin door. Is there anything beyond basic achievements planned for this title? Does the annual fee add anything? I thought I saw something about receiving schwag from Stern somehow through this.

#15129 1 year ago

Did you successfully complete an order there? I keep having the order processing stall. I've tried as a guest and with an account.

#15199 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:I’m gonna put “Running Up That Hill” in “Mama Says” just to watch chuckwurt’s head explode

I'm going with "Mama Said" by The Shirelles since it's old school like this series. They're both like from teh sixtiez or somthin.

#15217 1 year ago

anyway

1 month later
#15662 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

"an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment."
you're competing against the game, not others and i don't think pinball meets the criteria of physical exertion that the definition refers to
also
SportAccord uses the following criteria, determining that a sport should:[1]
have an element of competition
be in no way harmful to any living creature
not rely on equipment provided by a single supplier (excluding proprietary games such as arena football)
not rely on any "luck" element specifically designed into the sport.
the random element of rubber bumpers also disqualifies pinball as a sport, as does the fact that pinball machines aren't accessible to everyone

Not everyone has access to a sheet of ice or proper gear yet ice hockey is a sport.

#15677 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

it is called the olympic GAMES haha
but yes, i did say exactly that, word for word, earlier
i would expand on that to say that any event involving judging is not a sport, as judging is subjective and not objective

An umpire in baseball calling balls and strikes is doing so subjectively. A referee in basketball calling fouls is subjectively judging whether or not enough contact was made to impede a player's shot attempt. American football games would last eight hours if holding calls weren't subjective and being judged as to whether or not yet another flag needs to be thrown for an infraction that technically occurs on every play. A referee in a UFC/boxing match can decide to stop a fight based on whether he determines one of the combatants is no longer fit to continue.

1 year later
#18052 6 months ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Trade
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Agent_Hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=Agent_Hero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.