IMG_3106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2771 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2756 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5170 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,372 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 448.
#401 4 years ago

Like what I see.
My prediction is that the projector along with code will evolve into something awesome.
Fingers crossed!

#402 4 years ago

Anyone going to powder coat their pro?... Same purple as the LE or is red more used on the pro?

#403 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone going to powder coat their pro?... Same purple as the LE or is red more used on the pro?

Having had the pro at home for a solid week before bringing it to the local bar, it’s purple all the way on that one.

#404 4 years ago

Anyone else seeing the ball "hop" the opto on the right ramp? From a straight shot with the left flipper, I am getting a lot of the ball hitting the ramp so fast that it kind of "skips" around that bend in the ramp and misses the opto, failing to qualify that shot. Watched it happen to Jack Danger during the CES stream yesterday too. Wondering if it was a leveling issue on my end.

#405 4 years ago

Haven’t seen that. Maybe put a roof on the ramp over that opto.

#406 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I’m doing one for a customer in a maroon esq purple with red tint. Sure he will post pictures

#407 4 years ago

Just ordered the Premium and am very excited to play this pin. Does anyone know when we should expect shipment on the the non-pros? Keep the comments coming, I could read about everyone's experiences with the game all day.

#408 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverTarga:

Just ordered the Premium and am very excited to play this pin. Does anyone know when we should expect shipment on the the non-pros? Keep the comments coming, I could read about everyone's experiences with the game all day.

February for Premium. Projector looks better than people are saying. You’ll be pumped.

#409 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I’m doing one for a customer in a maroon esq purple with red tint. Sure he will post pictures

can you match the purple on the LE?

#410 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I am, going with "Illusion Malbec" for my Pro. Ties in with the red and the purple aspects of the pro art.
https://www.prismaticpowders.com/gallery?tab=color&htids=Illusion%20Malbec%20PMB-6906

Quoted from Robertstone0407:

That would be me! Can't wait to see those pictures, and I will for sure post when installed on my game. Thanks!

#411 4 years ago

Installed and wired the dig dug machine into my game. Only issue I'm running into is it wants to turn off every few minutes because it has an auto off feature when no buttons are pressed. Still working on how to keep it running, but I think it looks good. Also noticed a dig dug animation on the screen when playing tonight, but wasn't sure what caused it to come on, maybe a mode? If there is an insert associated with that animation, I can trigger the dig dug off of it.

#412 4 years ago

Hell yeah! How does it look mounted over the saucer? Is there room there?

#413 4 years ago

Just finished up season 2 of stranger things!! I’m late to be party, but now I’m more excited for the pin.

#414 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hell yeah! How does it look mounted over the saucer? Is there room there?

It’s tough to mount by the saucer because there is no mounting point. I also don’t want it to get hit when the ball ejects. Also, as fast as this game is, I think you risk taking it out with an airball mounting on the lower playfield area. I know you are thinking like it’s tron.

I hope to show another new mod tomorrow night...stay tuned.

#415 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Just finished up season 2 of stranger things!! I’m late to be party, but now I’m more excited for the pin.

I liked season 2 better than 3.

#416 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Look at these images Jack Danger posted from his iphone, unedited and unfiltered. The projector looks great. People are underestimating how good this is going to look in person, in the average intended environment. The stuff you've seen so far at CES was in super high bright lighting that no one really plays pinball in, or using image settings that were for the room and machine rather than the projector.
[quoted image][quoted image]

This is in line with what I expected. I am glad these pictures were posted.

I’ll say it again, there is no need for Stern to take a chance on something they know looks like shit. It must be interesting in some way, or something they believe has potential reuse.

#417 4 years ago

PRO V0.81.0 - January 8, 2019
=====================

- Added Game Pricing and Credits to the attract mode display effects.
- Added logic to force the screen ramp to the lowered position during a
Demogorgon Kill sequence.
- Fixed a bug where the player scores display overlay would temporarily
not be drawn.
- Now Telekinesis Multiball is disallowed from starting whenever a wizard mode
is ready to start, i.e. Total Isolation Multiball(s), Send it Back, Light the Fire
and Final Showdown.
- Added adjustments to change the power to the Left & Right Flipper.
- Reorganized the order of game adjustments.
- Renamed the lockdown bar button adjustments.
- Changed the criteria for when Upside Down HurryUp starts.
- Changed Chapter modes score contribution to bonus.
- Added lamp effects for hitting/killing a Demogorgon.
- Added shaker motor FX for killing a Demogorgon.
- Fixed Lure Dart award lightshows.
- Fixed a display glitch that appears on the first frame of the Follow the Compass
background display effect.
- Improved animation speed of Alphabet Wall letters.
- Fixed Monster Hunting Total text.
- Removed unused audits.
- Updated audit text for Trap'Em.
- Fixed a bug where the Follow the Compass and Lure Dart background display
effects stopped playing overlaid display effects.
- Updated Title Text on the Send it Back Intro display effect.

- Updated to node board firmware v0.55.0
- Added UTIL->VOL Adjustment "SELECT AUDIO FILTER". Values are:
"NONE", "HIGH/LOW SHELF", and "10 BAND EQ". Default value is "HIGH/LOW SHELF".
"NONE": No filtering will be performed on the audio output. Useful when using
the Line Out as input for an external device.
"HIGH/LOW SHELF": A High/Low Shelf Filter is applied to the audio output.
The Bass Frequency can be set to: 125Hz, 250Hz, or Disabled.
The Treble Frequency can be set to: 4KHz, 8KHz, or Disabled.
The Gain can be set to -12dB .. +12dB
On Spike 2 the Shelf Frequency and Gain can be set independently for the
Back Box and Cabinet speakers.
"10 BAND EQ": A full 10 Band EQ is applied to the audio output.
Sliders are used to adjust the Gain of a specific range of frequencies.
The Frequencies are: 31Hz, 62Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz, 8KHz, 16KHz.
The Gain curve has a 60dB dynamic range across the -120 .. +120 Slider settings.
On Spike2 the Gain can be set independently for the Back Box and Cabinet speakers.

#418 4 years ago

Thought I'd post an update to the arcade sign with lower profile base and slower spinning sign.

#419 4 years ago

Looks great !

#420 4 years ago

Is it me or are the call outs in this game really lacking? I feel like I’m playing TNA half the time, just music mostly. Just updated to latest code, didn’t notice much change.

#421 4 years ago

There’s a ton in the code already they just have to activate them. I expect tons more in the future.

#422 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Stop now! Watching season 3 will just make you both sad and angry it’s not in the pin

#423 4 years ago

Don’t listen to Tommy. Still worth it. Haha. Season 3 is WAY too good to pass up.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#424 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Is it me or are the call outs in this game really lacking? I feel like I’m playing TNA half the time, just music mostly. Just updated to latest code, didn’t notice much change.

I just installed the new code and I didn't notice any difference. Really lacking call outs. There were more in Stern's tease video, then the code they released.

#425 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

There’s a ton in the code already they just have to activate them. I expect tons more in the future.

We are at .81 now, the call outs are in the code, but they haven’t activated them? The obvious question is why? How do you know the call outs are in the code?

#426 4 years ago

Get your V bucks ready you will soon be able to download call outs.

Oooooooookkkkkkkkkk.

#428 4 years ago

Is this thread acting goofy for anyone else?

#429 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

We are at .81 now, the call outs are in the code, but they haven’t activated them? The obvious question is why? How do you know the call outs are in the code?

Pinball browser folks have seen all of them. Over 200 hopper callouts and at least 15-20 callouts for each character in the show.

#430 4 years ago

Thread seems to be working for me again.

#431 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Don’t listen to Tommy. Still worth it. Haha. Season 3 is WAY too good to pass up.

Season 3 is great, probably my favorite season...which is why it's absence hurts so much more. How the Battle of Starcourt Mall isn't the Wizard Mode hurts my soul.

#432 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pinball browser folks have seen all of them. Over 200 hopper callouts and at least 15-20 callouts for each character in the show.

this is incredible.

#433 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

this is incredible.

Yep. Hopefully they take advantage of most of them.

It was crazy how many callouts were added to GOT when it got its final update. Hopefully these don’t stay dormant for long.

#434 4 years ago

I hope your right. My machine is on its way to my home as we speak. Just waiting on a phone call from fedex to schedule a day and time for drop off. I paid extra for them to bring it into my house. I’m hoping they’ll take it to my basement or I’m screwed. The lady said when I paid for it that they’ll take it to any room in the house. So I’m hoping that includes my basement.

#435 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Season 3 is great, probably my favorite season...which is why it's absence hurts so much more. How the Battle of Starcourt Mall isn't the Wizard Mode hurts my soul.

Agreed. I think season 3 is the most fun/enjoyable of the show.

We'll at least get callouts thanks to @cleland, but it would have been nice to have those assets for video/artwork/game design

#436 4 years ago

Sooooo... I can't even read the other thread anymore, it is poison. I'm excited for my LE!
Hope the projection looks good in basic light but I have dimmable light zones in my pinball room, some pins look better with less/more light and I can adjust the lighting to fit the mood and the need so not really concerned at the end of the day
Here's to hoping for a good premium/LE stream soon

#437 4 years ago

Yeah i have the same setup in my basement.

Anyone know when we can expect the LEs to ship? I’m hearing end of January but that seems ambitious.

#438 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Anyone know when we can expect the LEs to ship? I’m hearing end of January but that seems ambitious.

I'm actually surprised it wasn't sooner since supposedly stern has been cranking out pros in secret since mid december.

#439 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I keep going back and forth between being impatient and being happy they have time to work out some of the minor kinks in the production line.

#440 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

We are at .81 now, the call outs are in the code, but they haven’t activated them? The obvious question is why?

I think that's my biggest complaint right now too (aside from my finicky scoop switch). A lot of the modes just...end - without any dialogue to go along with the clip from the show. Understandable if you run out of time, but it's the same even if you complete the mode. I hope the new call outs will be activated soon!

#441 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

I paid extra for them to bring it into my house. I’m hoping they’ll take it to my basement or I’m screwed. The lady said when I paid for it that they’ll take it to any room in the house. So I’m hoping that includes my basement.

Not specifically sure about Fedex, but usually they allow a defined number of stairs (like 3) in a normal delivery and charge extra after that. Might be drivers discretion but just be prepared they’ll either not do it or want to charge extra.

#442 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Installed and wired the dig dug machine into my game. Only issue I'm running into is it wants to turn off every few minutes because it has an auto off feature when no buttons are pressed. Still working on how to keep it running, but I think it looks good. Also noticed a dig dug animation on the screen when playing tonight, but wasn't sure what caused it to come on, maybe a mode? If there is an insert associated with that animation, I can trigger the dig dug off of it.

cover the girl and her bloody nose in the corner with the digdug! nice.

#443 4 years ago

Hi all,
I’m a newbie here and just want to share informations on the game and mods.
After some oldies (taxi, police force, roadshow) I’m in for the premium! Can’t wait !!!
Even if after all this shit at the CES, anyway I’m confident in the abilities of the game for my home use.
Greetings from France !
Fred

#444 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Sooooo... I can't even read the other thread anymore, it is poison. I'm excited for my LE!
Hope the projection looks good in basic light but I have dimmable light zones in my pinball room, some pins look better with less/more light and I can adjust the lighting to fit the mood and the need so not really concerned at the end of the day
Here's to hoping for a good premium/LE stream soon

Same with me. Been in on the LE from minute one and believe code AND projector will evolve into something awesome.
The other stranger things thread is complete garbage.
Can we change this thread to an owner’s thread or should another one be started?

#445 4 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Same with me. Been in on the LE from minute one and believe code AND projector will evolve into something awesome.
The other stranger things thread is complete garbage.
Can we change this thread to an owner’s thread or should another one be started?

I believe this IS the owners thread. Even through many of us do not yet own it.

#446 4 years ago

Club threads are for owners and fans.

#448 4 years ago

Insanity. I saw that too. Be gone troll!

#449 4 years ago

your avatar is the legendary Billy, so it is assumed you are just here to bully everyone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Trade
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Minnetrista, MN
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 22,372 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 448.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/9?hl=jeep-mustang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.