.96 change log:
V0.96.0 - July 1, 2020
- Added shooter knob lamp effects for bashing/killing the Demogorgon during
Bust Out, Trap'Em, What's That, Run Will and Can't Stop This modes/multiballs.
- Fixed a bug where the Mystery rule could award "Demogorgon Ready" when a
Demogorgon mode/multiball was already in the "Ready" state.
- Fixed a problem with the Mystery lightshows of Extra Ball, 5-Way Combo,
Burn it Back Lit, Demodog Attack Lit, Lock Ball, and Spell of Protection
where the playfield light associated with each rule didn't blink as the award
- Added Mystery award lightshows for Burn it Back Lit, Demodog Attack Lit, and
- Added a blinking shooter knob lamp effect while Mystery is being awarded.
- Changed the alternating full playfield blinking lamp resources to make the
blinking shooter knob lamps more prevalent.
- Added shooter knob light effects to Season 1 and Season 2 mode advance,
start and award lightshows.
- Added shooter knob light effects to the bottom lane lightshows.
- Added shooter knob light effects to the Telekinesis Multiball lightshows.
- The shooter knob lights are now ON during Demogorgon/Demodog modes/multiballs.
- Added shooter knob light effects to the lightshows of rules that use the
entire playfield to alternately blink neighboring lamps.
- Added shooter knob light effects to the attract mode, skill shot, Demogorgon
modes/multiballs, Demodog modes, and Mystery lit/award rules.
- Changed the criteria for qualifying Final Showdown. Now ALL Demogorgon
modes/multiballs and Demodog modes must be played to qualify their portion of
the Final Showdown criteria.
- Added an adjustment to allow the ramp to be in the raised/lowered position
during the attract mode.
- Now the Demogorgon Ready display effect timing is more precise.
- Added a center lane light chasing effect to Trap'Em Multiball when the
Demogorgon and Super Jackpot are ready to be collected.
- Added logic to the Demogorgon multiballs/modes center lane light chasing lamp
effects to co-exist with other active modes/multiballs.
- Changed the rules for Can't Stop This Multiball. Now Can't Stop This Multiball
is a 60 second timed multiball where 5 Balls continue to cycle back into play
upon draining. Shoot lit arrow shoots to collect Jackpots and qualify Super
Jackpot. All collected Jackpots build a Super Jackpot value that is collected
by shooting the ball into the Demogorgon's mouth.
- Added an adjustment to Can't Stop This Multiball that determines the number
of unique Jackpots needed to qualify a Super Jackpot, Default setting = 5.
- Added a light strobing effect to Run Will Multiball when the Super Jackpot
is ready to be collected.
- Now the drop targets stay in the down position during Can't Stop This Multiball.
- Modified all Mystery Award display effects that follow the Mystery Award
to be able to be blown off by flippers.
- Fixed an issue where the "Burn it Back Lit" mystery award was being awarded
even if it was already "lit".
- Changed the rules for Run Will Multiball. Now Run Will Multiball starts with
4 balls in play. Shoot the ball into the Demogorgon's mouth (or bash the
Demogorgon Body) to collect and lock in the hurry up award that is counting down.
Once collected knock down 4 drop targets to collect 4 locked in Jackpots and
qualify Super Jackpot. The Super Jackpot is collected by shooting the ball
past a rising/lowering ramp and into the Demogorgon's mouth.
- Now the Mystery "Add Time" award will add time to all Demodog modes, [email protected]!t,
2X Scoring, Telekinesis Multiball locks, and Season 1-2 Chapter modes.
- Fixed a problem where the wrong Mystery Multiball award video was played.
(Don't forget to upvote)