IMG_3106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2771 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2756 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5170 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,372 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 448.
#301 4 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Please do tell!
I orrdered a Shaker From Pinballlife, and some Perfect Play flipper rubber. Is there a manual included with the game? Would love to know the whole rubber parts list.
Also, getting trim done in "Illusion Malbec" for the Pro. Wednesday can't get here fast enough!

The arcade sign is missing, working on a rotating version. It's ready, just need to test fit. Xmas lights also missing from the game so that will be coming too, likely later this week.

#302 4 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

I'd like to do a rotating lit arcade sign, demogorgan arms and hands up in the air, moving Dartaniun critter, 3d overlay for the side panels and maybe centre if it works for the pro, maybe some cool mini festoon lights.

Arcade sign is a must, along with plasma disc on the backboard, and Christmas Lights around the center screen.

#303 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The arcade sign is missing, working on a rotating version. It's ready, just need to test fit. Xmas lights also missing from the game so that will be coming too, likely later this week.

Beat me by 20 seconds Rotating Arcade Sign and Christmas Lights fill my list. How about a Plasma mod, something like this?
https://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Plasma-MagicalLight-Sensor-Coolest/dp/B07P7WS7MT/ref=sr_1_8

#304 4 years ago

A large mind flayer half projecting from the backboard and illuminated backboard with storm would be cool as well...

#305 4 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Beat me by 20 seconds Rotating Arcade Sign and Christmas Lights fill my list. How about a Plasma mod, something like this?
amazon.com link »

I dont remember the plasma disc in the show. What scene(s) was it in? We have a plasma disc mod for monster bash, suppose we could use it, but need the context in which it's used in the show.

#306 4 years ago

The ramp flashers and plastics and domes need upgrades as well.
I'm going to work on all these custom things over the next couple of months as well as new cab decals.

#307 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I dont remember the plasma disc in the show. What scene(s) was it in? We have a plasma disc mod for monster bash, suppose we could use it, but need the context in which it's used in the show.

I'm thinking on the backboard where Eleven's hands are to simulate her telekinetic powers. The image that's there certainly lends itself to coming to life.

#308 4 years ago

Also the retro walkie talkies!

#309 4 years ago

I think the Xmas lights should run around the inside side rails !

#310 4 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:

Yeah! I just ordered my shaker motor too! Along with a couple of cupholders for my machine. Next up, is the lighted speaker kit deluxe !! It’s gonna look so awesome once that’s installed. Hoping I won’t be homeless once the wifey sees it in the basement though. Haven’t told her I ordered one !

Trindawg where are you getting the deluxe speaker light kit from I’m interested!

#311 4 years ago
Quoted from Kharris:

trindawg where are you getting the deluxe speaker light kit from I’m interested!

Speakerlightkits.com

#312 4 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

I think the Xmas lights should run around the inside side rails !

Interesting idea, although I think lifting up the playfield for service might be a problem.

#313 4 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Please do tell!
I orrdered a Shaker From Pinballlife, and some Perfect Play flipper rubber. Is there a manual included with the game? Would love to know the whole rubber parts list.
Also, getting trim done in "Illusion Malbec" for the Pro. Wednesday can't get here fast enough!

You are going to love this pin. My JP2 is gathering dust as we speak. Ha

#314 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

A mini DigDug arcade cab mod a la Tron might be cool for quarter hunt. That was the main cab played in season 2 at the arcade.

#315 4 years ago

That is a good point

Quoted from cleland:

Interesting idea, although I think lifting up the playfield for service might be a problem.

#316 4 years ago

Nice idea

Quoted from dsmoke1986:

A mini DigDug arcade cab mod a la Tron might be cool for quarter hunt. That was the main cab played in season 2 at the arcade.

#317 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

This game is an ass kicker and I moved outlane in one click

Dude....... those outlanes. Lol. Yes

#318 4 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

That would be a cool mod. Whoever did the tron arcade mod should do dig dug.

#319 4 years ago

Treat yourself to some Tasty 3D pop bumper "Waffle Pops". Fresh off the griddle these pop bumper caps are ready for action. Through cut waffle holes to allow all the flasher goodness to come through and airbrushed to a golden brown with hand detailed eggo accents. Leggo my pop bumpers with this easy install and reversible mod today. Sold as a set of (2) pieces! More detail and info available from our website: Many more to come for such a great theme.

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

Thanks for looking!

ST-POPS1 (resized).jpgST-POPS1 (resized).jpgST_pop2 (resized).jpgST_pop2 (resized).jpgST_pop3 (resized).jpgST_pop3 (resized).jpg
#321 4 years ago

Yep that looks as bad as I thought it would in the light. Happy they're going to show it though
Let the cat out of the bag. Pro all the way in this one and I'm a premium guy.

Art looks good. Hoping updated code drops as well.

#322 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yep that looks as bad as I thought it would in the light. Happy they're going to show it though
Let the cat out of the bag

Yep i figured the same that game needs darkness

#323 4 years ago

Looking goooooooood.

81DFB37C-7897-4332-ACFD-FF371AAC2DAF (resized).jpeg81DFB37C-7897-4332-ACFD-FF371AAC2DAF (resized).jpeg9034AB21-1CFA-4887-B2CE-D107A85DAFB0 (resized).jpeg9034AB21-1CFA-4887-B2CE-D107A85DAFB0 (resized).jpeg
#324 4 years ago

I have the deluxe speaker lights kit here on my bksor le. Amazing mod and I think some blues and purple settings using this mod would looks fantastic on a ST le.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#327 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Pardon my post. I’m slow as a turtle today.

no worries

#328 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Let the cat out of the bag. Pro all the way in this one and I'm a premium guy.
Art looks good. Hoping updated code drops as well.

That’s about as bright a light you can put a pin under. Brighter than home or bar use etc. I bet in your average home it would look just fine. Every home I’ve been to play pinball had dark game rooms.

#329 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Looking goooooooood.[quoted image][quoted image]

Premium looks good, lighting aside.

Anyone played this thing?

#330 4 years ago

Looks like the projector has its own videos and images. It doesn’t just mirror the LCD. Sweet!

#331 4 years ago

Yeah, no one I know plays in a room that bright. I think it's going to show up well in normal rooms

#332 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

That would be a cool mod. Whoever did the tron arcade mod should do dig dug.

Here’s a 4 inch tall one. May be too big. I will let everybody know how it fits.

DE4BD296-D621-49CA-84B3-9FF58857892A (resized).jpegDE4BD296-D621-49CA-84B3-9FF58857892A (resized).jpeg
#333 4 years ago

If there a Stranger Things forum for real owners with a list of issues and suggested fixes? My pro arrives tomorrow and we'll be using it at INDISC for a Project Pinball fundraiser. I need to best secure the ball pause/lock post, etc.

Thanks.

#334 4 years ago

Right here is the best place to get those questions answered. All the owners hang here.

#335 4 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Here’s a 4 inch tall one. May be too big. I will let everybody know how it fits.[quoted image]

Cool, I'll pick one up and see if I can wire it into the game, shouldn't be too difficult

#336 4 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Here’s a 4 inch tall one. May be too big. I will let everybody know how it fits.[quoted image]

The Tron Arcade is def 4 inches so should work if you can find a spot... maybe above a scoop like in Tron.

#337 4 years ago

I haven't put mods on my latest games, because I didn't think they really needed any.

I do think this will be a good game to mod.

So far, I really like:

- dig dug idea
- walkie talkie
- D&D dice (stern has that one on the shooter knob)
- Mindflayer

Other ideas:

- Steve's bat
- slingshot (maybe above the shooter lane)
- Dustin's pet demodog...can't remember what he called it.
- Bicycle with led light on it

#338 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

The Tron Arcade is def 4 inches so should work if you can find a spot... maybe above a scoop like in Tron.

Funnily enough I won one of these little mini arcades in the league finals last round. It's just over 3 1/2 inches tall but does not say on without someone touching the controls. It's amazing this thing actually works and is playable.

IMG_20200106_111904 (resized).jpgIMG_20200106_111904 (resized).jpg
#339 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Funnily enough I won one of these little mini arcades in the league finals last round. It's just over 3 1/2 inches tall but does not say on without someone touching the controls. It's amazing this thing actually works and is playable.[quoted image]

That's why I think some modders don't get enough credit. Working with these things is tedious and time consuming and low volume. Assuming you can get inside you would need to wire up continuous 5v I think.

#340 4 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

I have the deluxe speaker lights kit here on my bksor le. Amazing mod and I think some blues and purple settings using this mod would looks fantastic on a ST le.

I have purple speaker surrounds available (instead of the red ones like in your video....and in Stranger Things LE). I have a couple of sets in stock now, but don't expect to normally have them in stock until I add a more permanent "for sale" speaker surround page on my website. Here is the temp link if anyone is interested:

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/temp.html

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Purple lights off - resize (resized).jpgPurple lights off - resize (resized).jpgPurple lights on - resize (resized).jpgPurple lights on - resize (resized).jpg
#341 4 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

How sweet would a Dig Dug mini arcade with the actual scores and initials from Mad Max and Dustin?

That would be awesome!

Sorry for nerding out there.

#342 4 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

How sweet would a Dig Dug mini arcade with the actual scores and initials from Mad Max and Dustin?
That would be awesome!
Sorry for nerding out there.

nothing to be sorry about, this is attention to detail at its finest! great idea.

#343 4 years ago

As long as it has a high score list just put the names up yourself! Haha

#344 4 years ago

Also, seeing a pic of an LE at CES (I believe number 11 of 500) really gets me pumped up!

#345 4 years ago

I was so excited when I thought to get 011 for my LE. it wasn’t available. Now we know why. Haha.

#346 4 years ago

LE armour looks amazing.

#347 4 years ago

Our spinning arcade sign is now ready for production. Here is a video of the prototype, fits perfectly in the back right, but really can be mounted in other places. No issues with power and it will spin continuously like an arcade sign should. Took me about 90 seconds to install it. The base will be different on the production model. Wire hole will be on the other side and the base itself will be narrower. We will start making these this week.

$59 shipped will be the price, on our website now and in our pinside shop shortly.

https://lermods.com/shop?olsPage=t%2Fstranger-things-pinball-mods

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200106201334183_COVER (resized).jpg00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200106201334183_COVER (resized).jpg

#348 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Our spinning arcade sign is now ready for production. Here is a video of the prototype, fits perfectly in the back right, but really can be mounted in other places. No issues with power and it will spin continuously like an arcade sign should. Took me about 90 seconds to install it. The base will be different on the production model. Wire hole will be on the other side and the base itself will be narrower. We will start making these this week.
$59 shipped will be the price, it will be up on our website shortly and in our pinside shop.

Count me in! Whoo hoo, my game arrives tomorrow.

#349 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

$59 shipped will be the price, it will be up on our website shortly and in our pinside shop.
[quoted image]

Looks really good! My game comes in next week but I’m definitely gonna get one.

#350 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

$59 shipped will be the price, on our website now and in our pinside shop shortly.
https://lermods.com/shop?olsPage=t%2Fstranger-things-pinball-mods

[quoted image]

Very cool Lermods!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lewiston, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 22,372 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 448.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/7?hl=billypilgrim and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.