IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,428 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 449.
#3051 4 years ago

I think I have a good handle on the new mystery target rules.

If all the mode shots are at the same point it will award you the left ramp first then right orbit if left ramp is already completed.

Lets say you are one away from starting the right ramp mode and you hit the target, it will spot that one. It will spot the mode shot that’s closest to starting a mode.

Once you’ve played two modes it stops spotting shots even if you haven’t Hit the target at all.

Not sure if this resets after total isolation or not.

#3052 4 years ago
Quoted from jurulz:

Yep they are planning one, on one of twitch stream someone ask him the question and according to Brian Eddy a pretty cool one is coming

Something like the AFMrLE topper could be really cool

#3053 4 years ago

Got my pro yesterday and Im liking it!

I had an idea for Tk multiball:
If you shoot the left ramp it locks the ball and then the super jackpot shot turns into a roving shot. That would make the locked ball on the ramp make more sense and would make the super a little more interesting and worth more if you hit it. And like afm super jackpots

If you shoot the left saucer without shooting the left ramp first, its just s base super like normal.

#3054 4 years ago

I think the TK MB rules can be improved as well. Need to be able to get the 2x and 3x scoring on the LE before and after the super is lit. Like groot in guardians.

I like the roving super idea too. Just like AFM.

#3055 4 years ago

Stern will most likely have a topper as well, just nothing released yet.

#3056 4 years ago

Someone mentioned the animations being out of sync with the audio. I’m pretty sure they fixed that in .87. All the modes I watched it was in sync (monster hunters, bullies, Mirkwood)

#3057 4 years ago

Found this sticker on my Stranger Things. Anyone else?

31EEDF2C-FC17-43E8-B257-71D65D665C40 (resized).jpeg31EEDF2C-FC17-43E8-B257-71D65D665C40 (resized).jpeg
#3058 4 years ago

Yep we all have it. Goodies the code name for stranger things. Stern has a code name for all their games.

JP - JAWS
GOTG - furry hats

#3059 4 years ago

Got it! I just found Goonies interesting!

#3060 4 years ago

Anywhere to buy the UV kit that is still shipping? Looking for a LE/Premium kit.

#3061 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That sucks! How is your ramp clunky?

The ball never travels cleanly up and around the right ramp. When I get a chance I’m gonna fiddle with the targets at the opening of the ramp. I think the ball may be grazing the targets just enough to effect travel.

#3062 4 years ago
Quoted from Kharris:

The ball never travels cleanly up and around the right ramp. When I get a chance I’m gonna fiddle with the targets at the opening of the ramp. I think the ball may be grazing the targets just enough to effect travel.

That will happen when you miss the shot.

#3063 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That will happen when you miss the shot.

I thought I was the only one that missed a lot until I watched your stream! Got eem!

#3064 4 years ago
Quoted from Kharris:

I thought I was the only one that missed a lot until I watched your stream! Got eem!

True story. I’m about to rip the right ramp especially out of my game and burn it in the back yard.

#3065 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Anywhere to buy the UV kit that is still shipping? Looking for a LE/Premium kit.

I bought mine from Stern's website. It works great!

#3066 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

True story. I’m about to rip the right ramp especially out of my game and burn it in the back yard.

Lol! You take it way better then me, that’s why I don’t stream! My temper is ridiculous. I yell and cuss the dogs all leave the room and my wife calls me an idiot!

#3067 4 years ago
Quoted from Kharris:

Lol! You take it way better then me, that’s why I don’t stream! My temper is ridiculous. I yell and cuss the dogs all leave the room and my wife calls me an idiot!

You should see me when the cameras aren’t on. Haha

#3068 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Whole new meaning to “Burn it back” lol!

#3069 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Marshall at Little Shop of Games hooked me up! Great service as always.

I’ll have a complete Pro UV kit to sell at a discount if anyone wants it. Just DM me.

#3070 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I’ll have a complete Pro UV kit to sell at a discount if anyone wants it. Just DM me.

Pm sent!

#3071 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Lol. That’s part of what makes the game so great. A certain level of frustration like TWD

I wanted to take a sledgehammer to that game so many times early on!

Time to update code and get some play on this weekend

#3072 4 years ago

If you’re a big fan of the show the callouts they added to the modes in this not recent update are great.

#3073 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Spoke for. Thanks for the interest.

#3074 4 years ago

Ok can someone with a newer game confirm if their ramp screen looks like this with the hole punch outs in the screen where the rivets are. This is the replacement ramp/decal that Stern sent me. It seriously doesn't have holes in the screen on any other ones does it?
IMG_20200404_212458 (resized).jpgIMG_20200404_212458 (resized).jpg

#3075 4 years ago

There’s probably the one with holes for the rivets to make the surface completely flat. Then another white sticker that goes over it that’s all white with no holes. Just like the spot targets. Two separate stickers.

#3076 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s should be it dude. Congrats! Let’s get a heads up stream rolling soon!

let me know when I'm plus 6 hours from you.

#3077 4 years ago

Can we somehow combine the ST posts to one thread?

#3078 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

There’s probably the one with holes for the rivets to make the surface completely flat. Then another white sticker that goes over it that’s all white with no holes. Just like the spot targets. Two separate stickers.

Well that is what they sent me so I don't think so, that is the decal that was given to apply to the ramp. No separate decal to cover the holes.

#3079 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Well that is what they sent me so I don't think so, that is the decal that was given to apply to the ramp. No separate decal to cover the holes.

Well didn’t you get a full sheet of other decals too? So are there ones with a hole in the middle of them for the stand ups? Did those come with the secondary decal that covers the whole target? If so, you kit my not be complete. Especially if there are no instructions.

Also just checked my game. There’s definitely two decals. The thicker one that goes on the metal then the thinner one that covers up the first one to make it an all white panel.

At least that’s how mine looks.

#3080 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Ok can someone with a newer game confirm if their ramp screen looks like this with the hole punch outs in the screen where the rivets are. This is the replacement ramp/decal that Stern sent me. It seriously doesn't have holes in the screen on any other ones does it?
[quoted image]

What's the difference in the newer ramp? I have a game premium from the first week of March. I could check mine.

#3081 4 years ago

Just some random thoughts I noticed a couple times when I nail the mystery shot it can trigger the demogorgon also sometimes it would count as left ramp & outer left modes

Also that feeling when you trigger 2x scoring, upside down comes on and the ball immediately drains on you

I turned off free play because I am playing too many games, charging myself a quarter per play.

My favorite is when Find Barb comes on during upside down, the lit arrows look sweet with the UV lighting.

#3082 4 years ago
Quoted from Makarov:

I nail the mystery shot it can trigger the demogorgon also sometimes it would count as left ramp & outer left modes

Mystery shot is supposed to do that on the new code. If you have completed fewer than 2 modes it slots mode shots to help you start them. Not sure why it would register the demogorgon. Not supposed to do that.

#3083 4 years ago

Good to know about the mystery shot, I actually like that change

One other thing I noticed a ball actually telekinesis locked while lock was not lit, after a few seconds the magnet pulled back and dropped it, haven't seen that before

#3084 4 years ago

Anyone else feel like they are shopping at a trendy store in the mall when the Operation Mirkwood music starts playing?

Strange choice

#3085 4 years ago
Quoted from Makarov:

Good to know about the mystery shot, I actually like that change
One other thing I noticed a ball actually telekinesis locked while lock was not lit, after a few seconds the magnet pulled back and dropped it, haven't seen that before

I noticed on the new code I started multiball without locking the third ball. Not sure if that’s a bug or a switch issue. Only seen it happen once though.

#3086 4 years ago

I just watched some of you latest stream Chuck and i'm baffled at how you get that ball return to the right flipper from the right loop!

Gonna have to go tinker with it again, it almost seems like my right sling position is misaligned somehow. I don't know . Would be nice to have a little control off that right feed.

Maybe i'll try a thinner post rubber.

#3087 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I just watched some of you latest stream Chuck and i'm baffled at how you get that ball return to the right flipper from the right loop!
Gonna have to go tinker with it again, it almost seems like my right sling position is misaligned somehow. I don't know . Would be nice to have a little control off that right feed.

Make sure the ball is bouncing off the shooter lane gate when it comes off the ball guide. That should send it to the flipper better. If the feed is right it won’t touch that post.

#3088 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I noticed on the new code I started multiball without licking the third ball. Not sure if that’s a bug or a switch issue. Only seen it happen once though.

Ah ha! I need to lick the ball. got it!

#3089 4 years ago

Man I’ve been off my spelling game recently!

#3090 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hey- I still can’t get the damn right loop to go to flipper either. Just bounces around like crazy. Please let me know if you find anything and I will do the same.

#3091 4 years ago

I'm loving my Stranger Things Premium. It's an amazing game and its good to see the nonbuying detractors die down a bit. The sound package is amazing!

I'm running the new code .87, but had my first game reset today. I had the Collect Quarters mode going and started TK multiball in a stack. Somehow, in the frenzy, the game kind of rebooted.

#3092 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

the angle people are taking pictures are straight-on as well

I've compared some streamers games and I think the Black Diamond stands out, even at an "angle". Sorry about the echo, I'm a noob streamer (and player)... https://www.twitch.tv/videos/584577518

#3093 4 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Somehow, in the frenzy, the game kind of rebooted.

What do you mean kinda? Send your issue to

[email protected]

So they are aware of it. Try and explain the circumstances that led to the reset as best you can.

#3094 4 years ago

I replaced my pro apron with a premium all metal apron a few nights ago. It was super easy and didn’t require any modification to the playfield other than adding two light sockets to light up the two corners.

The only thing I had to find was two screws to attach to the front.

6D71C268-7901-49D3-92E0-4D7554970CE0 (resized).jpeg6D71C268-7901-49D3-92E0-4D7554970CE0 (resized).jpegDACE1C4C-2E87-4960-AE93-EFCE6998BCE7 (resized).jpegDACE1C4C-2E87-4960-AE93-EFCE6998BCE7 (resized).jpeg
#3095 4 years ago
Quoted from Kharris:

If you change your mind let me know, I'd watch a stream like this.

#3096 4 years ago

Pro owners are you happy with your decision or is premium the way to go?

#3097 4 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Pro owners are you happy with your decision or is premium the way to go?

Well the good thing is the FULL game is there in the pro, no missing modes or stuff like that. With that said, i could not imagine this game without the projector, however that is just me. Also have to ask if you are someone to likes to take time and tweek machines, the premium takes some tweeking with the TK lock.

#3098 4 years ago

I think i hit a bug yesterday where it awarded me two extra balls when really only lit one. Was in the mode save will, started upside down with save will running, extra ball lit (was not previously lit) hit extra ball shot and it did the extra ball animation. Upside down continued to count down however the game would not eject the ball out of the extra ball shot. Upside down ended and then the extra ball animation played again and gave me another extra ball without me shooting a single addition shot. The game then gave me my ball back out of the extra ball shot.

#3099 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Well the good thing is the FULL game is there in the pro, no missing modes or stuff like that. With that said, i could not imagine this game without the projector, however that is just me. Also have to ask if you are someone to likes to take time and tweek machines, the premium takes some tweeking with the TK lock.

Although minor, there is one rule difference in the premium/LE.

You can get 2x and 3x scoring during TK MB by locking balls on the backboard.

#3100 4 years ago
Quoted from dri:

I've compared some streamers games and I think the Black Diamond stands out, even at an "angle". Sorry about the echo, I'm a noob streamer (and player)... https://www.twitch.tv/videos/584577518

So, I installed the black diamond and I completely agree with you about the main screen being a vast improvement (sometimes the contrast is a little TOO dark in the really dark scenes). But even after rotating the drop target pieces to make sure they were configured right so that they "popped" more (and you were right...there IS a difference when you rotate it 90 degrees), they still kind of look a little dark compared to the screen above it. Not sure I'm completely a fan, but it is an improvement!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 22,428 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 449.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/62 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.