IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,407 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 449.
#2701 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I have a full sample sheet of the black diamond .8 gain material for anyone that wants it. Just let me know

This has been claimed

#2702 4 years ago

Friendly high score contest tonight!!

Rules:

1. Must reset all GC and high scores and post a pic here verifying they are stock scores.
2. Cannot submit a score until 8pm eastern or later. Have until 8 am eastern tomorrow to submit.
3. Score must beat the stock GC of 130mm, so don’t post unless you beat that or if someone already beat that, you must have the current high score to post.

Also, highest score submitted tonight that isn’t mine will win some pincinnati stickers and a t-shirt.

Good luck!

#2703 4 years ago

High score reset and ready for battle! Also I’m streaming my play tonight if anyone wants to watch while they battle!

www.twitch.tv/SDTMpinball

7927D2B8-5824-4EEF-85EE-B466C6281B8F (resized).jpeg7927D2B8-5824-4EEF-85EE-B466C6281B8F (resized).jpeg
#2704 4 years ago

Cool idea! Im waiting to do a trade for a pro and pretty excited. Ill be tuning in for sure!

Does the UV kit make it really dark when playing or does it illuminate the playfield pretty well? Some photos make it look super dark, but some of the other photos make it look almost blue and bright, which I'm hoping for

#2705 4 years ago

Great idea but I can't do it! LOL. I don't want to erase my big score as I haven't come close to it in a few weeks.

#2706 4 years ago

If you promise not to cheat, you can still play. Score to beat at the moment!

E01BA47B-B0D7-451A-8FE4-EA02783CA8B1 (resized).jpegE01BA47B-B0D7-451A-8FE4-EA02783CA8B1 (resized).jpeg
#2707 4 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Cool idea! Im waiting to do a trade for a pro and pretty excited. Ill be tuning in for sure!
Does the UV kit make it really dark when playing or does it illuminate the playfield pretty well? Some photos make it look super dark, but some of the other photos make it look almost blue and bright, which I'm hoping for

The uv kit is crazy bright. Way brighter than the GI in the game.

#2708 4 years ago

God I love shoving my balls in that mouth! So satisfying!

#2709 4 years ago

Sorry had to cut my stream and play short so I’m calling it for the night at 444 million. Have a really sick dog at home that I need to watch closely.

Good luck everyone and have fun!

#2710 4 years ago

I'm in, No scores yet to post. Just getting warmed up and beat the stock GC. Having trouble finding the ramps this evening but it's just a matter of time

IMG_20200320_205742628 (resized).jpgIMG_20200320_205742628 (resized).jpg
#2711 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Video detailing some adjustments you can make to help you peeps dial in your games.

I had no idea the ball was supposed to loop around from the scoop, it just smashes some random drop target on my game.
My lock played great during set up, but it's had close to a thousand plays since I last checked it. It's impossible to make from a trap now.
Guess I'll check it out this week sometime.
Thanks for the video.

#2712 4 years ago

I take delivery on Monday, I was sold after playing one with the UV kit.

#2713 4 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

If you are looking at photos of the uv kit on here be advised there are two different kits that people are showing off. One from stern and one from Pinstadium.

#2714 4 years ago
Quoted from Kharris:

If you are looking at photos of the uv kit on here be advised there are two different kits that people are showing off. One from stern and one from Pinstadium.

...and some people think one of them is awesome. The other one actually is.

#2715 4 years ago

crap I couldn't do it. Best was 310 mil. Just could not get the flow going and the demogorgon was impossible on my machine tonight. Only landed the mouth shot once and it wasn't during one of my high scoring games. Can't wait till I get the new ramp in. I sure hope it fixes that issue for me.

IMG_20200320_233713627 (resized).jpgIMG_20200320_233713627 (resized).jpgIMG_20200321_002722091 (resized).jpgIMG_20200321_002722091 (resized).jpg
#2716 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

...and some people think one of them is awesome. The other one actually is.

I went with the Pinstadium kit. Same price but it will also brighten the play field. To each there own. I think both kits are good just depends what you want out of it. If I was just going for the uv I would have went with the stern kit.

#2717 4 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Great idea but I can't do it! LOL. I don't want to erase my big score as I haven't come close to it in a few weeks.

Remember too, if you got that score before the most recent code update that nerfed the end of ball bonus, its void anyway. Haha.

#resetscoreswitheveryupdate

#2718 4 years ago

I’m coming around on this table.

Sent my UV kit in for a replacement (they sent the wrong apron but want to swap the whole kit).

Regarding my playfield issues, Stern is making it right. I’m almost ready to share, just waiting until they follow through.

In the meantime. Suffice it to say Zack at Flip N Out pinball is awesome!

#2719 4 years ago
Quoted from Kharris:

I went with the Pinstadium kit. Same price but it will also brighten the play field. To each there own. I think both kits are good just depends what you want out of it. If I was just going for the uv I would have went with the stern kit.

I got my first downvote by saying I liked the Pinstadium kit. However; I don't care, the Pinstadium version is awesome! The ramps look really good with their kit. I cannot speak to the Stern kit as I haven't played it. I'm sure it's awesome as well. Maybe it's Gary Stern giving us the downvotes.

#2720 4 years ago

You just got your second

#2721 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

You just got your second

That was worth an upvote from me!

#2722 4 years ago

Some people just auto downvote any mention of PS. They really took the gorilla marketing Scott does personally. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Also, if you say Pinstadium sucks every once in a while that should be good for at least one upvote.

#2723 4 years ago

Ok, thanks to @chuckwurt. For whatever reason, my game started playing funny where left orbit returns were hitting the slings and the saucer wasn't going into burn it back. I checked eveling and all was well. So I watched his vid, bent a couple of pieces and not only is it back, but it's better! I hit like 5 burn it back loops in a row last night. Never done that before. What a rush! I also did something even cooler. I know it won't ever happen again. But got an add a ball during second Demogorgon multi. During the chaos, I hit a ball that hit another ball that was sent into the Demo's mouth (like a pool shot)! Once in a lifetime event, there!

#2724 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Some people just auto downvote any mention of PS. They really took the gorilla marketing Scott does personally. I wouldn’t worry about it.
Also, if you say Pinstadium sucks every once in a while that should be good for at least one upvote.

Interesting, I was unaware. Either way, I purchased them and I'm definitely happy with my purchase.

#2725 4 years ago

Last night while I was playing I noticed that the burn it back wasn't always registering. No sounds or anything going up there sometimes. Then on the next ball all would be well again. Seems like it was related so certain modes but I don't remember exactly what the modes were. Going to watch it and see if I can figure out what happened.

#2726 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Last night while I was playing I noticed that the burn it back wasn't always registering. No sounds or anything going up there sometimes. Then on the next ball all would be well again. Seems like it was related so certain modes but I don't remember exactly what the modes were. Going to watch it and see if I can figure out what happened.

I think sometimes it just doesn’t show any animation for it. I’ve paid close attention to mine and it always seems to count even if there’s no sound or animation on the main screen.

On the LE, it will always send fire across all the projector screens so you’ll get that even if no other indications go. But you’re right.

Same for demo bashes. They don’t always indicate a hit right away, but they are registering.

Just needs cleaned up in code is my guess.

#2727 4 years ago

Chuck ? Your tournament ended in how many hours ? Im i france and dont know if i have time to play ;o)

#2728 4 years ago

Considering only one other person played I’ll let you in. You have 4 hours to beat the score of 444mm

Must put the initials of PS Battle to qualify your score. Post a pic of the score you get.

Good luck!

#2729 4 years ago

So maybe someone in here can help, been playing more of my Strangerthings and confused about modes.

When in a mode what’s the difference between a flashing insert and a solid?

Most modes with multiple shots will have several solid inserts to hit and one flashing can anyone fill me in on the rules?

#2730 4 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I got my first downvote by saying I liked the Pinstadium kit. However; I don't care, the Pinstadium version is awesome! The ramps look really good with their kit. I cannot speak to the Stern kit as I haven't played it. I'm sure it's awesome as well. Maybe it's Gary Stern giving us the downvotes.

I didn't give you the down vote, but you posted the same pics of your game with the Pinstadium kit installed in at least 3 threads that I saw. There was a time when many of the game threads were getting clogged up with these kind of posts so understandably it still rubs some people the wrong way. There is a dedicated thread for pinstadium where before and after pics are welcome.

#2731 4 years ago

From what I understand the flashing shots are always worth more. But that only seems to be the case in certain modes (what mama says and get me out)

Might be coming with future updates.

#2732 4 years ago

Pin stadium seems like it doesn't lite the middle of the playfield and your missing the uv plastics which look great. Stern kit lites the ramps just enough, it's the uv playfield and plastics is whats important.

#2733 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

From what I understand the flashing shots are always worth more. But that only seems to be the case in certain modes (what mama says and get me out)
Might be coming with future updates.

Thanks i really wish they would do an in depth explanation on the game.

Iron Maiden release videos were amazing they explained everything and made it much more enjoyable! Specially for people who only play on location.

#2734 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Thanks i really wish they would do an in depth explanation on the game.

When it’s consistently changing, kind of pointless. Per Brian Eddy the modes are to get lots of rework before they are finished. Then the in-depth rules tutorials will follow.

I’ll probably to one too. Haha

#2735 4 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I didn't give you the down vote, but you posted the same pics of your game with the Pinstadium kit installed in at least 3 threads that I saw. There was a time when many of the game threads were getting clogged up with these kind of posts so understandably it still rubs some people the wrong way. There is a dedicated thread for pinstadium where before and after pics are welcome.

I appreciate it! I posted in two threads. The third one you saw was in this same thread by accident. LOL. I drained my first post and for some reason it did not drain properly. I only posted in the club because I own the game was excited to get a new mod that I really liked. I didn't expect the downvotes. I'm still under a year in the pinball community so I don't know all of the history. But I do like them a lot and I love this game!

#2736 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If you promise not to cheat, you can still play. Score to beat at the moment![quoted image]

I didn't cheat and I didn't get near the top score! I moved my games around and broke the space-time continuum! It's draining a little easier for me now. I haven't had a 400k+ plus game all week.

#2737 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Must put the initials of PS Battle to qualify your score. Post a pic of the score you get.

opps missed that part lol. I just had a 395 mil game but have not seen over 400 since the first code on my machine

#2738 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think sometimes it just doesn’t show any animation for it. I’ve paid close attention to mine and it always seems to count even if there’s no sound or animation on the main screen.
On the LE, it will always send fire across all the projector screens so you’ll get that even if no other indications go. But you’re right.
Same for demo bashes. They don’t always indicate a hit right away, but they are registering.
Just needs cleaned up in code is my guess.

I'll check, yeah these would have been higher up burn it back counts in the 15-20 range. Just used to hearing the woosh sound and wasn't hearing it much. I've seen the delayed demo bashes as well but those always seem to eventually hit. I'll keep an eye on it you could be right that its still counting. I was a ways away from my next extra ball.

#2739 4 years ago

Yeah since mine is a hard 10 loops for EB, I keep count in my head and I don’t think I’ve ever seen any shots there not register.

#2740 4 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

With all the other pics that get posted here I don’t see the problem?

#2741 4 years ago

There’s absolutely no problem. Post away. Just like any other mod.

#2742 4 years ago

Ouhhh big score for me tonight ! Play not very well but good score ! I have streamed the play and my video is uploading. I will put the link tonight.
I have said "chuckwurt tournament" at the beginning.

Factory settings, totally opened outlanes.

15848179494362095853931037715321 (resized).jpg15848179494362095853931037715321 (resized).jpg
#2744 4 years ago

Who’s gonna best that? 3 hours left to record scores. I’ll try and get a play or two in.

#2745 4 years ago

Here is the link :

Im waiting for a micro and spotlights ;o)

#2746 4 years ago

Just watched. Solid game there. Had some good use of your 2x playfield later in the game. Solid total isolation round too.

#2747 4 years ago

Just tried my best for like 45 mins and only got like 415mm.

#2748 4 years ago
62332598-07BB-407D-BB3D-892D5D932917 (resized).jpeg62332598-07BB-407D-BB3D-892D5D932917 (resized).jpegC9D6761C-840B-42C5-8000-E56C849528ED (resized).jpegC9D6761C-840B-42C5-8000-E56C849528ED (resized).jpeg
#2749 4 years ago

And I got 3 what’s that hits at 60k per on double scoring!!!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2750 4 years ago

Wow! We have a new leader! Nice work on Demo 3 full collect of double scoring. That’s a rush.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walnutport, PA
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 22,407 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 449.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/55?hl=dashv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.