IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,429 posts in this topic. You are on page 316 of 449.
#15751 1 year ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Soon i can show off some mod im working on since last year when i bougth my stranger things. And yes it is compatible with medisinyl. I learnd a lot on this Project.
[quoted image]

I love me some medisynl mods and have a bunch in my pins, but the recent Sth i just couldn't fall in love with. Has some really neat components but to me the different parts seemed cooler than the sum. Im very interested to see what you come up with. Thanks for doing this.

#15752 1 year ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

I believe 'if' there is custom firmware on the projector, which I don't think anyone has confirmed yet, correct? It would probably be on a mini sd card in the projector, not recorded on ram or built in anything else on the hardware.. so if so? all we really need is for someone with a Pre/LE to remove the card, stick it into a card reader, back it up & send it to blasius01 to help with the projector mod. It would probably be a good idea for all Premium owner's to back it up just in case. It may come to the point where another brand projector could be used and it may be needed anyways. Honestly, it looks like all we would need is the projector, the firmware and a 3d printed bracket (is all someone would need to sell as the mod). I don't think it has to be a big project.

I’m getting my machine tomorrow and then I’ll run to the races on trying to figure this thing out.. was gonna buy the spare projector but the all mighty mod guy beat me to it hahaha

#15753 1 year ago

I’ve been spending a bunch of time on this. I just can’t see how this cheap China made projector can accept a custom firmware. Now if there was an installed mini dongle in the USB port maybe. I still believe it has to be in the custom prem/le code to accept whatever resolution the projector requires ( or a simple code with hdcp making it not send output to the device ( but I really don’t see that either) HDMI is crazy finicky with output signals. Really wish I can get my hands on that model projector from the manufacturer and not through stern to find out if that’s the case. I’ll be calling some of our reps this week. I truly can’t see why my company wouldn’t be able to figure out some sort of solution… I’ll keep you updated

557CB498-9467-4A14-842E-D53ED9E95A78 (resized).png557CB498-9467-4A14-842E-D53ED9E95A78 (resized).png
#15754 1 year ago
Quoted from blasius01:

I just can’t see how this cheap China made projector can accept a custom firmware.
[quoted image]

because Stern contracted with them to build a thousand or 1500 of them that way, is my guess?

#15755 1 year ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

I love me some medisynl mods and have a bunch in my pins, but the recent Sth i just couldn't fall in love with. Has some really neat components but to me the diffetent parts seemed cooler than the sum. Im very interested to see what you come up with. Thanks for doing this.

medisynl does great work but for me, the most recent Sth mod makes it too much about eleven and the portal room, which were not really big parts of the focus of the first two seasons of the show- they focused on the kids and the town, and not as much 11

still super rad though

#15756 1 year ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

I love me some medisynl mods and have a bunch in my pins, but the recent Sth i just couldn't fall in love with. Has some really neat components but to me the diffetent parts seemed cooler than the sum. Im very interested to see what you come up with. Thanks for doing this.

Im ecxited to show off what i been working on and see what people think about it.
Every one has his own liking and thats the great about it.
My Parts i am working on, can be used with or without the medisinyl upgrade (wich i like a lot by the way).
I can't tell if you will like what i have done but time will tell

I Opened a separeted Topic and will post Updates there:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-upgrade-by-lucxor

#15757 1 year ago

Anyone in Florida thinking of selling their Premium or LE anyone soon? PM me. Thanks!

#15758 1 year ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Im ecxited to show off what i been working on and see what people think about it.
Every one has his own liking and thats the great about it.
My Parts i am working on, can be used with or without the medisinyl upgrade (wich i like a lot by the way).
I can't tell if you will like what i have done but time will tell
I Opened a separeted Topic and will post Updates there:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-upgrade-by-lucxor

I jumped in an watching your other thread.

#15759 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

medisynl does great work but for me, the most recent Sth mod makes it too much about eleven and the portal room, which were not really big parts of the focus of the first two seasons of the show- they focused on the kids and the town, and not as much 11
still super rad though

The lab and portal were still big parts of seasons 1-3. It would be impossible with the limited real estate on a ST pin to capture a bit of everything. I have the mod on order and am going to add a few demogorgon and demidog figures to the concourses to complete it.

The portal is a central part of the show throughout the seasons and the deprivation tank was also part of season 4. As such, the mod does a good job of capturing something that plays a role throughout the series.

#15760 1 year ago

Would someone trade there stranger things premium for a restored high speed and a restored f-14 tomcat, the f-14 tomcat has a new red and blue display, new hardtop playfield, and all LEDs. The high speed has LEDs and a new backglass. And I would like it to be within 400 miles of Santa Barbra ca. I might consider a pro if it has mods. Let me know what you got.

#15761 1 year ago

Just got my machine. Dang this thing is super fun

5CDC84F1-63C1-4C98-B477-CF263F4A03D7 (resized).jpeg5CDC84F1-63C1-4C98-B477-CF263F4A03D7 (resized).jpeg
#15762 1 year ago

Tried googling and searching posts and not finding an answer.

Quick terminology question. Emailing Stern about an opto issue. They said, "the top board should have an LED that turns on and off when it is flagged", do they mean trying to activate it in switch tests?

The issue is that its stuck to open/active, with no led showing at any time.

Trying to save some back and forth since I haven't received a response in weeks and dont wanna loose them while I got them on the hook.

#15763 1 year ago

Yes. The led should turn on and off when the opto is tripped by the ball.

#15764 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes. The led should turn on and off when the opto is tripped by the ball.

Thanks! Yea that was my confusion, i already stated to them the issue was the opto is stuck on as if a ball was there, so then led is always off and unresponsive. Asking to flag the switch was a new term and made me think it was something else. Thanks again!

#15765 1 year ago

I’ve never heard that term either, but I would just make sure that when you plug them in, no led. When you run the ball through the opto, no led. No matter what, the LEDs never light.

#15766 1 year ago

Does anyone have a recommendation for art blades. I prefer the Stern ones over the tilt graphics designs. Are there any others out there?

#15767 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Does anyone have a recommendation for art blades. I prefer the Stern ones over the tilt graphics designs. Are there any others out there?

Everyone has Stern ones in stock. I think Marco and Cointaker had them last I checked. Stern art blades are the best! Nice thick material and always match the art of the game.

#15768 1 year ago

I do like the Stern blades. These look nice too https://wizardmod.com/products/stranger-things-pinball-wizblades

Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Everyone has Stern ones in stock. I think Marco and Cointaker had them last I checked. Stern art blades are the best! Nice thick material and always match the art of the game.

#15769 1 year ago

Get what you like.

#15770 1 year ago

Of course! I didn’t realize that the quality was different on some of these. Makes sense. I’m also wondering about matching colors. The Stern blades seem to be a good choice there too.

Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Get what you like.

#15771 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Stern art blades are the best! Nice thick material and always match the art of the game.

100%

#15772 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

These... I like them because they don't have the demogorgan on them. Just the woods.

20210203_094952 (resized).jpg20210203_094952 (resized).jpg20210203_150830 (resized).jpg20210203_150830 (resized).jpg20210203_150836 (resized).jpg20210203_150836 (resized).jpg20210203_193018 (resized).jpg20210203_193018 (resized).jpg
#15773 1 year ago

Mirror blades look awesome on this pin. Got to be careful with the premium in the amount of light that they bounce back into the projector. If you have a pro really think about it. I have them on my premium and I still love it

#15774 1 year ago

Are those the made by Tilt?

I like your little helper

Quoted from smokinhos:

These... I like them because they don't have the demogorgan on them. Just the woods.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#15775 1 year ago
Quoted from JToeps:

Mirror blades look awesome on this pin. Got to be careful with the premium in the amount of light that they bounce back into the projector. If you have a pro really think about it. I have them on my premium and I still love it

Pics?

#15776 1 year ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Mine came with the Stern blades. I like them but if they hadn’t, I would have bought these.

#15777 1 year ago
Quoted from blasius01:

I’ve been spending a bunch of time on this. I just can’t see how this cheap China made projector can accept a custom firmware. Now if there was an installed mini dongle in the USB port maybe. I still believe it has to be in the custom prem/le code to accept whatever resolution the projector requires ( or a simple code with hdcp making it not send output to the device ( but I really don’t see that either) HDMI is crazy finicky with output signals. Really wish I can get my hands on that model projector from the manufacturer and not through stern to find out if that’s the case. I’ll be calling some of our reps this week. I truly can’t see why my company wouldn’t be able to figure out some sort of solution… I’ll keep you updated
[quoted image]

So awesome you got your game! Looks great!! and thanks for spending time on this, I believe you can figure it out. I just can't see something being custom with the cheap projector either, that would cost a lot of money to do that and they would've needed to hire a programmer and then embed it into ROM, I can't see Stern springing for that with LEAN going on. I also know that with HDMI it's very finicky, yes, it could come down to the resolution but also something simple like the type of HDMI cable being used according to what year it was made, maybe good idea to try the cable Stern is using that runs to the projector in the game. I've sometimes had to try different cables, both buying new & updated one's and sometimes using older one's depending on the equipment to get the right HDCP compliance with various home theatre, gaming equipment & tv's.

#15778 1 year ago

Stern Blades or Bust.

#15779 1 year ago

New Game Code ! (Mainly Home Team feature)

V1.06.0 - July 29, 2022
=====================

- STERN INSIDER CONNECTED
Home Team
The Home Team features allows Insider Connected players to log in
and play without scanning their QR code.
When the game is registered to a home location and set to Free Play,
Home Team can be enabled via Standard Adjust #51 or from Guided Setup.
Up to 8 players can be added to the Home Team from the Stern Insider
Connected Setup menu.
The Home Team can be shared across all games registered at the game's
location by enabling the Home Team Standard Adjustment on each game.
Players need only be added once to the Home Team. Players can be
later removed from the Home Team, and guests can be temporarily
added to the Home Team.
Find out more about Home Team at http://insider.sternpinball.com.
- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.00.0
- Correct the replay score boost when Standard Adjustment REPLAY TYPE is set to DYNAMIC.
All REPLAY LEVELS for all players are potentially immediately incremented instead of only replay level 1.
- Correct Standard Adjustment FREE PLAY LIMIT. Previously this adjustment would not be honored
in all circumstances. FREE PLAY LIMIT sets the maximum number of free games which a
player can win during a game. Once the FREE PLAY LIMIT is reached, a player will not receive
a free game from:
a REPLAY level (if REPLAY AWARD is set to CREDIT)
a SPECIAL (if SPECIAL AWARD is set to CREDIT)
Grand Champion/High Score (if HIGH SCORE AWARD is set to CREDIT
a match (if MATCH AWARD is set to CREDIT)
- The default setting for FREE PLAY LIMIT is 5 games (per player per game played).
NOTE setting the FREE PLAY LIMIT to a value less than the number of REPLAY LEVELS
will decrease the number of REPLAY levels available.
- Fixed redundant sound effects when scanning into Insider Connected in some
instances.
- Added Standard Audit "Total Power On Time". This is a lifetime audit of the
hours, minutes, seconds the machine has been powered on. This lifetime audit
will start accumulating with this update.
- Added the ability to unregister a machine via the Stern Insider Connected menu.
A machine must be unregistered from an Insider Connected account prior to being
added to a new account. Highlighting and selecting "Yes, unregister this game."
will unregister the game from your account.
- Stern Insider Connect Setup Screens:
IP, network name, and Wi-Fi signal strength displayed in top corners of display.
- Added Net->About->Events page
This page will display:
The current date and time
The date and time the game was recently powered on
The play count since powered on
The coin count since powered on
The paid credit count since powered on
The service credit count since powered on
The coin door open count since powered on
The tilt count since powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered off
The lifetime power on count
- Update the factory default value of "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "FREE PLAY ONLY".
- Update Install Competition: set "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "NEVER".
- Added new Standard Adjustment "COIN ACCEPTOR" whose value can be "MECHANICAL" or "ELECTRONIC", and
default value is "MECHANICAL". This adjustment is only available when the Country is set to Italy
and Free Play is set to No.
The coin door for Italy with a MECHANICAL acceptor is configured:
left coin switch: EUR 0.50
center coin switch: EUR 0.10
right coin switch: EUR 0.50
4th coin switch: EUR 0.10
5th coin switch: EUR 0
6th coin switch: EUR 0
The coin door for Italy with a Electronic acceptor is configured:
center coin switch: EUR 1.00
right coin switch: EUR 2.00
4th coin switch: EUR 0.20
- Guided Setup
Added "Coin Acceptor" setting, only available when Country is set to Italy and "Free Play" is No.
Hide "Game Pricing" when "Free Play" is set to Yes.
Add translation strings for some top level selections.
- Fixed game reboot issue at power on with coin door interlock switch in the open position.
- Insider Connected attract mode screen updated to display the location name and green check mark with
Verified Location if the machine is registered to a pro account.
- Fixed a bug where the game could play the wrong "Send it Back" Jackpot award Sound Effect.
- Fixed a bug where the number of credits were not being updated/displayed immediately in the attract mode.
- Removed left flipper competition mode select (superseded by both flippers for game mode menu)
and replaced default game mode menu with a game specific menu.
- The Game Over display effect now appears before the Play Again display effect.
- Now the game shows the 4 player score display at game start.
- Now any locked balls are released immediately off the back panel at game over
when the match adjustment is set to OFF.

#15780 1 year ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New Game Code ! (Mainly Home Team feature)
V1.06.0 - July 29, 2022
=====================
- STERN INSIDER CONNECTED
Home Team
The Home Team features allows Insider Connected players to log in
and play without scanning their QR code.
When the game is registered to a home location and set to Free Play,
Home Team can be enabled via Standard Adjust #51 or from Guided Setup.
Up to 8 players can be added to the Home Team from the Stern Insider
Connected Setup menu.
The Home Team can be shared across all games registered at the game's
location by enabling the Home Team Standard Adjustment on each game.
Players need only be added once to the Home Team. Players can be
later removed from the Home Team, and guests can be temporarily
added to the Home Team.
Find out more about Home Team at http://insider.sternpinball.com.
- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.00.0
- Correct the replay score boost when Standard Adjustment REPLAY TYPE is set to DYNAMIC.
All REPLAY LEVELS for all players are potentially immediately incremented instead of only replay level 1.
- Correct Standard Adjustment FREE PLAY LIMIT. Previously this adjustment would not be honored
in all circumstances. FREE PLAY LIMIT sets the maximum number of free games which a
player can win during a game. Once the FREE PLAY LIMIT is reached, a player will not receive
a free game from:
a REPLAY level (if REPLAY AWARD is set to CREDIT)
a SPECIAL (if SPECIAL AWARD is set to CREDIT)
Grand Champion/High Score (if HIGH SCORE AWARD is set to CREDIT
a match (if MATCH AWARD is set to CREDIT)
- The default setting for FREE PLAY LIMIT is 5 games (per player per game played).
NOTE setting the FREE PLAY LIMIT to a value less than the number of REPLAY LEVELS
will decrease the number of REPLAY levels available.
- Fixed redundant sound effects when scanning into Insider Connected in some
instances.
- Added Standard Audit "Total Power On Time". This is a lifetime audit of the
hours, minutes, seconds the machine has been powered on. This lifetime audit
will start accumulating with this update.
- Added the ability to unregister a machine via the Stern Insider Connected menu.
A machine must be unregistered from an Insider Connected account prior to being
added to a new account. Highlighting and selecting "Yes, unregister this game."
will unregister the game from your account.
- Stern Insider Connect Setup Screens:
IP, network name, and Wi-Fi signal strength displayed in top corners of display.
- Added Net->About->Events page
This page will display:
The current date and time
The date and time the game was recently powered on
The play count since powered on
The coin count since powered on
The paid credit count since powered on
The service credit count since powered on
The coin door open count since powered on
The tilt count since powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered off
The lifetime power on count
- Update the factory default value of "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "FREE PLAY ONLY".
- Update Install Competition: set "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "NEVER".
- Added new Standard Adjustment "COIN ACCEPTOR" whose value can be "MECHANICAL" or "ELECTRONIC", and
default value is "MECHANICAL". This adjustment is only available when the Country is set to Italy
and Free Play is set to No.
The coin door for Italy with a MECHANICAL acceptor is configured:
center coin switch: EUR 0.10
right coin switch: EUR 0.50
4th coin switch: EUR 0.10
The coin door for Italy with a Electronic acceptor is configured:
center coin switch: EUR 1.00
right coin switch: EUR 2.00
4th coin switch: EUR 0.20
- Guided Setup
Added "Coin Acceptor" setting, only available when Country is set to Italy and "Free Play" is No.
Hide "Game Pricing" when "Free Play" is set to Yes.
Add translation strings for some top level selections.
- Fixed game reboot issue at power on with coin door interlock switch in the open position.
- Insider Connected attract mode screen updated to display the location name and green check mark with
Verified Location if the machine is registered to a pro account.
- Fixed a bug where the game could play the wrong "Send it Back" Jackpot award Sound Effect.
- Fixed a bug where the number of credits were not being updated/displayed immediately in the attract mode.
- Removed left flipper competition mode select (superseded by both flippers for game mode menu)
and replaced default game mode menu with a game specific menu.
- The Game Over display effect now appears before the Play Again display effect.
- Now the game shows the 4 player score display at game start.
- Now any locked balls are released immediately off the back panel at game over
when the match adjustment is set to OFF.

No rest for @cleland!

#15781 1 year ago

I got to Isolation Mode #1 for the first time last time and a score of over 500M.

I'm getting better at hitting the shots, but it still took me 2 extra balls to get there.

I'm not sure my left eject is working correctly and my right orbit ramp exits right. I've tried adjusting the left eject and it will go around the 'burn it back' loop but the second it gets a few plays, its out of wack again. The right orbit has a mind of its own and will dump balls all over the place. I've tried the correction video on YT, but minimal success.

So, even with all that and new to pinball. I'm pretty happy with my new high score

#15782 1 year ago

Doesn't look like they fixed the one bug everyone has been complaining about with the mini wizard mode. Seems without insider connected I don't need to update.

I'm guessing this will be the norm now where they just keep all the games up to date on insider connected features not doing much game feature or bug wise for the older games.

#15783 1 year ago

I would keep reminding them via the bug report email. At least with this known insider connected updates, they can sneak in that last fix. Should be easy too since it seems to be the exact same bug they just fixed for final showdown.

#15784 1 year ago

glad i don't have to go through the SD card dance f insider connected imho

#15785 1 year ago

My insider connected is disconnected and laying in the coin box, i dont really even understand its usefulness for a home game. Seems like a lot of wasted potential there.

#15786 1 year ago

Still tons to come. Love the leaderboards and home team features. I use it all the time. At its basic level, it’s nice to have the stats there for ya. Achievements are fun to go for and help learn more about the game.

#15787 1 year ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

My insider connected is disconnected and laying in the coin box, i dont really even understand its usefulness for a home game. Seems like a lot of wasted potential there.

its usefulness is in letting Stern know exactly how much, when, and for how long you play your game

#15788 1 year ago

My wife and kids all have an account and it allows us to compare games, trophies and sign in to other games we find out in the wild. Also, proof of high scores... etc.

I think its kind of fun and a couple friends of mine have it and we swap achievement stories. I like it, probably more can be done but a good start.

#15789 1 year ago

can't wait until we both log in to the mandalorian and you get 10 seconds of extra ball save because of your juiced up Insider account

hell, you can already level a Turtle

#15790 1 year ago

can't wait until we both log in to the mandalorian and you get 10 seconds of extra ball save because of your juiced up Insider account
hell, you can already level a Turtle

Ya, that part is bullshit.

#15791 1 year ago
Quoted from maxharvard:

Ya, that part is bullshit.

it'll probably be used to freeze out stuff like Cleland's sound mod eventually as well

#15792 1 year ago

it'll probably be used to freeze out stuff like Cleland's sound mod eventually as well

I can see that happening. Which, would ultimately be a terrible idea for Stern or others, part of the reason things become popular is because they can be modded and fiddled with.

#15793 1 year ago

The post lock under my left ramp has started cycling then it disables itself. Usually this happens soon after the machine turns on though I’ve also seen it

Quoted from maxharvard:

I can see that happening. Which, would ultimately be a terrible idea for Stern or others, part of the reason things become popular is because they can be modded and fiddled with.

They may make a middle ground where you can purchase customizations. I think songs/movie clips/actors voices and images etc. that might be too expensive or complicated to purchase for public/private use of an unknown number of people could be much cheaper and easier to license for a single person or family.

#15794 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

The post lock under my left ramp has started cycling then it disables itself. Usually this happens soon after the machine turns on though I’ve also seen it

i'll pass chuck's advice to clean the optos under the ramp along, here

i use a cotton ball with novus 2 rubberbanded to a chopstick

#15795 1 year ago

Then sell it to me

#15796 1 year ago

Can you update the code if you have insider connected on your pin without downloading it from a computer?

#15797 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Can you update the code if you have insider connected on your pin without downloading it from a computer?

Yes. Just connect your pin to your home wifi and go into the net menu and follow the prompts.

#15798 1 year ago
Quoted from maxharvard:

My wife and kids all have an account and it allows us to compare games, trophies and sign in to other games we find out in the wild. Also, proof of high scores... etc.
I think its kind of fun and a couple friends of mine have it and we swap achievement stories. I like it, probably more can be done but a good start.

I agree. I love it! I have installed it on all my games that didn't have it and me as well as my friends, all enjoy it! Hands down one of the best features (IMO) Stern has implemented into their games. I can't wait to see where they go with it in the future.

Maybe the reason I like it so much is because I am a video game console player as well. Xbox and PlayStation have been doing stuff like this for years.

#15799 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Happened to my machine, still working with stern to get it fixed. Clean and reseat as previously recommended, also check that there is an indicator led light on all the opto switches.

#15800 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Then sell it to me

Nah Ill keep it around in the hopes that someday it will be used to put out something cool like new mini games or an extra mode or something. Until then it can just lay there doing nothing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 22,429 posts in this topic. You are on page 316 of 449.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/316?hl=medic7000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.