Got mine last weekend. My first NIB experience and my whole weekend (3 days) was filled with unboxing, moving it to the attic, playing, modding, playing and loving the game. I became very scared by watching all negative comments on the forum and the recent video by Cary Hardy but this turned out to be really not true. I think the game is great, great lighting, superb music and call-outs (I love the upside down), shots are really doable, layout is great, modes fit the theme, art.
Added some improvements though:
- Subwoofer (JBL Stage 810)
- Transparent flipper buttons with led
- Trough lighting
- Transparant rubbers
- Shaker motor
- Art blades
- Transparent droptargets with purple lighting (will elaborate this mod in a next post)
- Removed those ugly washers beneath the slingshot plastics
- Added a sheet of PDI glass
- Replaced the red flasher caps for purple ones.
Must dial in the demogorgon toy as it is nowhere to be hit correctly and I see myself avoiding the demogorgon.
94CD6400-3256-42A1-A54A-7E9BC520688F (resized).jpeg14C25384-3261-4DCD-B9FC-F57FAF931F90 (resized).jpeg612DFC6D-2A57-4188-9F09-690F3AEF30AC (resized).jpeg