IMG_3106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2775 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2771 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2756 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5170 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,372 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 448.
#1301 4 years ago

I know I have to get the demogorgon dialed in but we had over 75 tries between 4 of us and couldn't make the shot . LOL. I'm a Stern lover and wear my Stern hoodie everywhere. But I shouldn't have to take my new game apart so I can make a shot. I don't regret buying the game. It's a ton of fun and my kids are absolutely loving it!

#1302 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Agreed. My first LE too and I’m glad I got it. From the better clear coat to all the little add ons that are included, it’s been great.
Doubt I ever get one new in box again (simply due to the price), but glad I did it this one time.
Once I get my left ramp dialed and we get software comp for the demo I’ll be really really happy.

Can anyone confirm the LE has a better clearcoat? I was on the fence about ordering those playfield protectors for mine when it comes, but this is good news if the LE's have a better clear on them...

#1303 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Can anyone confirm the LE has a better clearcoat? I was on the fence about ordering those playfield protectors for mine when it comes, but this is good news if the LE's have a better clear on them...

My LE has the normal dimples but no pooling

#1304 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Did Stern send out free? They should send one to all Pro owners.

It was sent free of charge. Give them a call or email and have your S/N ready - they’re happy to work with new owners. I’ve always had great service directly from Stern.

#1305 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Negative. Plenty of dimples here on game #72.. Absolutely love the game. No Demi shot issues, no magnet lock issues... but damn that playfield could have used another coat of clear.

#1306 4 years ago

I think the dimples have a lot to do with the color of the pf. I have a JP2LE right next to a Stranger Things LE. Upon close examination, they both have the same size and depth of dimpling, but they are much more visible on the darker Stranger Things pf. I know its a controversial subject, but my SW had the same initial dimpling and it did eventually even out.

I own a TSPP i bought nib in 2004. As a test, i removed the apron and dropped a ball from 5 inches. Did the same test on Stranger things, JP2LE, BM66, and SW. guess what, nearly identical dimpling. I also have a Huo TZ that I am the second owner of. Same test, same result. I have come to the conclusion that the color of the pf has alot to do with it. Additionally, the new led lighting seems to amplify the effect.

Anymore, I look at the dimpling and it makes me smile. It represents all the fun my family And I have had playing the game. I look at playing it enough to make it even out as a goal like continuing to best the grand champion score.

#1307 4 years ago

You guys shouldn’t buy pinball machines if you don’t like some dimpling

I have tiny dimpling on my JP and Elvira and who gives a F. The clear is thin!!!

I’m hoping my STHLE dimples the shit out of it when it gets here

It’s the dumbest f ing thing in pinball period

#1308 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

TK Lock possible fix. I cannot take credit for this - Zach from flip n out sent it to me, and someone else had sent it to him but I wanted to pass it along as it worked to fix my TK lock. Before doing this, I was lucky to make 1 of 20 shots to TK lock (testing glass off so I could just do it over and over). Now, I make about 9 out of 10 times!
There is a plunger attached to the diverter that the ball rides up to get to the magnet. On the back side where the plunger is, there is a mech with 4 screws you can loosen and then the mech moves back and forth. This changes the maximum angle of the diverter. What you want is for the top of the diverter to be just enough for the ball to go through without pinching the ball. Mine was much too close to the back and pinching the ball so it was preventing it from going up all the way! Loosen the mech, and then use your finger to hold the plunger in the fully up position (which flexes the diverter) and then slowly slide it back and forth until the diverter is correct as described above, and then tighten the mech on the back side.
After adjusting it a few times - it is very finicky and you may need to make micro adjustments to dial it in - it now works drastically better. Here is the pick Zach from flip n out sent me, and again credit to whomever sent this to Zach. You're awesome!
edit: credit to lodgingdolphin!
[quoted image]

Messed with this a bunch. Very slight changes will change things quite a bit. I still haven’t dialed it in, but I’m seeing improvement.

I still thing that some different timing of when the diverter fires (needs to be quicker) and if it holds longer, that will help performance too.

Thanks to whomever sent this to Zach!

#1309 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

Is thicker better? It’s definitely thicker than the pro. I’ve never owned a game that didn’t dimple, so if you’re looking for no dimples you’ll be disappointed. However on the pro the key lines of the inserts are very visible and you can feel them easily. Not the case on the LE.

#1310 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is thicker better? It’s definitely thicker than the pro. I’ve never owned a game that didn’t dimple, so if you’re looking for no dimples you’ll be disappointed. However on the pro the key lines of the inserts are very visible and you can feel them easily. Not the case on the LE.

Dimples in the clear don't bother me. What I am worried about are the dimples in the ramp entrance metal. Wow that looks bad and I've only got a few dings in mine. Metal dings look so much worse.

#1311 4 years ago

Eh. I’ve seen worse. Every game has its quirks.

#1312 4 years ago

These machines are intended to be played w/ a steel ball pummeling the playfield w/ constant force. Sort of reminds me of buying a new pair of shoes & complaining about that damned scuff mark that will eventually appear. So wear those shoes & flip those flippers w/ authority. The way I see it, dimpling gives the machine character. Play On America!!!

#1313 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You guys shouldn’t buy pinball machines if you don’t like some dimpling
I have tiny dimpling on my JP and Elvira and who gives a F. The clear is thin!!!
I’m hoping my STHLE dimples the shit out of it when it gets here
It’s the dumbest f ing thing in pinball period

Haggis plastic hardtop technology is where it's at apparently Ice. Dimple free plastic for life.

Have you still not received your STh?

#1314 4 years ago

Interested to hear what settings are people using in the volume section of the menu?

#1315 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Dimples in the clear don't bother me. What I am worried about are the dimples in the ramp entrance metal. Wow that looks bad and I've only got a few dings in mine. Metal dings look so much worse.

My new machine has dimples already. It doesn't bother me at all. All of my Stern machines have them. However; I will say that this machine has dimpled earlier than my other machines. But you have to expect it with a ramp and a ball flying around. The metal entrance ramp seems easy enough to replace if it gets too bad. Mine doesn't have any marks on it to date.

#1316 4 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Pro owners - here’s a pic of the replacement up-post for the ball lock. Looks like a much better bond between the metal and plastic. Installing tonight.

Is this something Stern is sending out for free or did you have to buy it? The one at leagues flew out yesterday during practice. If Stern is giving them out, I'll just tell the operator.

Edit -> Never mind. I found your other post where you indicated they were sending them out for free.

#1317 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Is this something Stern is sending out for free or did you have to buy it? The one at leagues flew out yesterday during practice. If Stern is giving them out, I'll just tell the operator.

Check my post #1304 - they will send it out as a warranty item, just call with the S/N and they're happy to work with owners.

#1318 4 years ago

Eh I've seen worse? What a well thought out response for someone who has a completely valid concern. Not sure what sweetheart deal you got from your friend Mr. FlipNOut, but I don't think it requires you to pretend like everything is rainbows and unicorns @chuckwurt. Dimpling happens on every game, but the extent to how much you notice it varies. A metal ramp that looks like someone hit it with an icepick is an eyesore no matter how much worse you have seen.

#1319 4 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

My new machine has dimples already. It doesn't bother me at all. All of my Stern machines have them. However; I will say that this machine has dimpled earlier than my other machines. But you have to expect it with a ramp and a ball flying around. The metal entrance ramp seems easy enough to replace if it gets too bad. Mine doesn't have any marks on it to date.

Replacement doesn't look so easy. Having to drill out the rivets and replace them with the right type. Not to mention IF the replacement metal is available on it's own. Play a few hundred games and you'll see plenty of dings in the metal and in the main ramp. It doesn't look nice at all and my machine is only two weeks old

#1320 4 years ago
Quoted from choochoobob:

Eh I've seen worse? What a well thought out response for someone who has a completely valid concern. Not sure what sweetheart deal you got from your friend Mr. FlipNOut, but I don't think it requires you to pretend like everything is rainbows and unicorns chuckwurt. Dimpling happens on every game, but the extent to how much you notice it varies. A metal ramp that looks like someone hit it with an icepick is an eyesore no matter how much worse you have seen.

I just don’t worry about things like that. If my ramp flaps get destroyed I’ll replace them.

I bought my LE from Trent. It was not cheap. Haha

I’d rather have them dented like this than raising off the playfield like other games did. That sucked and messed with the ball travel.

Now if I had some of the pooling and chipping issues others have had on previous games, I’d be pissed. As long as I can see something being easily replaced, I don’t worry too much about it.

#1321 4 years ago

Replacement doesn't look so easy. Having to drill out the rivets and replace them with the right type. Not to mention IF the replacement metal is available on it's own. Play a few hundred games and you'll see plenty of dings in the metal and in the main ramp. It doesn't look nice at all and my machine is only two weeks old

Valid point on the availability. I only have about 75 plays on mine. There might be something you can put over top of the ramps for protection right now. I'll have to look around.

#1322 4 years ago

Now the demo ramp getting trashed, that will suck because I guarantee that’s not cheap to replace.

#1323 4 years ago

I got my STh Pro a week ago, only thing I've struggled with so far (knock on wood) is the demo shot. I've been reading through this thread and there are some good ideas in here that I'm going to test/try over the weekend to get the demo shot dialed in. Great thread, mainly great people.. I don't post much but this is a nice positive/helpful thread. Keep it up everyone.. happy flipping

#1324 4 years ago

Code Red, I repeat, Code Red, over. I just posted my Stranger Things 3D Walkie Talkie shooter cover for sale, over. PM me if interested in ordering, over. Cost is $40 which includes US shipping (will ship internationally on a per quote basis), over.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-shooter-cover-walkie-talkie

IMG_3388 (resized).JPGIMG_3388 (resized).JPGIMG_3389 (resized).JPGIMG_3389 (resized).JPGIMG_3390 (resized).JPGIMG_3390 (resized).JPGIMG_3391 (resized).JPGIMG_3391 (resized).JPGintalled (resized).jpgintalled (resized).jpg
#1325 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Now the demo ramp getting trashed, that will suck because I guarantee that’s not cheap to replace.

Is this happening? Or are you speaking theoretically?

Cant wait to try out the new sub woofer tonight. Been sick as a dog this week unable to play.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1326 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Is this happening? Or are you speaking theoretically?
Cant wait to try out the new sub woofer tonight. Been sick as a dog this week unable to play.

The one at the brewery near us has a good number of dings in the demo ramp as well. There are also pictures posted in the other thread where the ramp itself got pretty badly bent somehow.

#1327 4 years ago

I was playing this morning and the mystery shot started the demogorgon. It's very rare but does happen from time to time. I took the glass off and spent about 10 minutes messing around trying to recreate it and I was able to do so.

Looks like the issue is that one way gate under the demogorgon. Same one that comes loose. It seems that if the shot goes in just right it can lift up the demogorgon one way gate and go up far enough into the demogorgon to trigger the switch or opto so I don't think this is an electronic issue but possibly a mechanical one. That one way gate has been problematic for me since I got the machine.

IMG_20200207_095027893 (resized).jpgIMG_20200207_095027893 (resized).jpg
#1328 4 years ago

I'm going to be taking apart my demogorgon today to try and figure out what is binding it up and get that resolved. Probably add in a few washers as well to lean it forward some. I sent some pictures and video of my ramp to Stern and apparently my ramp was made incorrectly with the wrong pitch. If you have a gap like mine maybe contact stern and have them take a look as well. They are sending me out a new ramp.

IMG_20200206_161346717 (resized).jpgIMG_20200206_161346717 (resized).jpg
#1329 4 years ago

I'm going to be taking apart my demogorgon today to try and figure out what is binding it up and get that resolved. Probably add in a few washers as well to lean it forward some. I sent some pictures and video of my ramp to Stern and apparently my ramp was made incorrectly with the wrong pitch. If you have a gap like mine maybe contact stern and have them take a look as well. They are sending me out a new ramp.[quoted image]

will be checking that for sure tonight. thanks

#1330 4 years ago

Guys, on a positive note - I love the shots on this game, I love the rules so far, I'm such a fan of the show that I love the video/audio clips, and I find it extremely addictive. It definitely has that "one more game" feel to it. I can't wait for a code update, and thinking this is going to be a keeper for quite a while. My only problem right now is that my basement is nice and dark, and would be perfect for a Premium. If anyone is looking for a lightly used Pro, I might make that leap... (Not sure yet, but considering it)

#1331 4 years ago

Got my LE setup last night and got 5-10 games on it. Couple notes/questions:

1. Code is uninspiring. Very little video assets and even fewer call outs and the ones that are there are garbage. They got a lot of work to do here to make this game fully immersive. I view it just like BM66 on release code and rule wise. Lots of potential but sucks right now, plain and simple. Need some overhaul/enhancements on rules but more so the projection needs greatly expanded along with videos on LCD and call outs.
2. My projector seems to be acting weird. When I first turned on the game it wasn't working at all then came on after a little while. But noticed if I open the coin door and change settings and start a game the projector doesn't work for a little and then seems to come back on and after that works fine but tried this a few times and always had the same result. Any others seeing that?
3. When I was trying to find something wrong with the projector and in settings I did a reset on the projection settings, which seems to have deleted any default alignments that were in there originally. All were way out of alignment then, I tried to adjust them manually but wondering if anyone has the defaults that came on the game so I can compare, main screen and targets in front I think I got dialed in but the other ramps and small targets are not looking right
4. When the ball release on the left happens from Demogorgon and rolls down that left orbit does everyone's hit the sling on side and launches it, minor thing but kind of annoying.
5. Didn't get a ton of clean shots to get the lock/magnet to activate. When I had clean ramp shot it seemed to work great but less than perfect or slow shot didn't activate the lock properly and either kept going or was knocked off the ramp or sent back down the ramp.
6. Clear and everything else look great, screen and projections look good in darker room but definitely get washed out some with lighting on playfield and any lighting around, not bad as most think, overall I think it looks good.

Here's to hoping they come through with ton of added rules and video/projection assets and call outs. I'm sure they will just a matter of how long. :-/
IMG_20200206_193906 (resized).jpgIMG_20200206_193906 (resized).jpg

#1332 4 years ago

Big shout out to Dan at pinwoofer what a great product and easy to install. As most of you know I did the LE speaker upgrade on my backbox speakers and also added a light kit. Well it looked great but just sounded ok. I knew the speakers were capable of sounding better. After talking to Dan I bought his kit minus the backbox speakers. Which was a sub and a amp for the sub and the backbox speakers. Worth every penny!

AA28FD2C-0FF0-4D83-9148-E56AA6611546 (resized).jpegAA28FD2C-0FF0-4D83-9148-E56AA6611546 (resized).jpeg
#1333 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

My projector seems to be acting weird. When I first turned on the game it wasn't working at all then came on after a little while. But noticed if I open the coin door and change settings and start a game the projector doesn't work for a little and then seems to come back on and after that works fine but tried this a few times and always had the same result. Any others seeing that?

Mine does this too.

Also my feeds from the orbits are smooth.

On the far right of the projector adjustments you can set which specific target or area you want to adjust. Or adjust all of them at once.

#1334 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

4. When the ball release on the left happens from Demogorgon and rolls down that left orbit does everyone's hit the sling on side and launches it, minor thing but kind of annoying.

Happens on my pro

#1335 4 years ago
Quoted from choochoobob:

Eh I've seen worse? What a well thought out response for someone who has a completely valid concern. Not sure what sweetheart deal you got from your friend Mr. FlipNOut, but I don't think it requires you to pretend like everything is rainbows and unicorns chuckwurt. Dimpling happens on every game, but the extent to how much you notice it varies. A metal ramp that looks like someone hit it with an icepick is an eyesore no matter how much worse you have seen.

These are the frustrating assumptions that make pinball difficult to be a part of sometimes.

#1336 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Got my LE setup last night and got 5-10 games on it. Couple notes/questions:
1. Code is uninspiring. Very little video assets and even fewer call outs and the ones that are there are garbage. They got a lot of work to do here to make this game fully immersive. I view it just like BM66 on release code and rule wise. Lots of potential but sucks right now, plain and simple. Need some overhaul/enhancements on rules but more so the projection needs greatly expanded along with videos on LCD and call outs.
2. My projector seems to be acting weird. When I first turned on the game it wasn't working at all then came on after a little while. But noticed if I open the coin door and change settings and start a game the projector doesn't work for a little and then seems to come back on and after that works fine but tried this a few times and always had the same result. Any others seeing that?
3. When I was trying to find something wrong with the projector and in settings I did a reset on the projection settings, which seems to have deleted any default alignments that were in there originally. All were way out of alignment then, I tried to adjust them manually but wondering if anyone has the defaults that came on the game so I can compare, main screen and targets in front I think I got dialed in but the other ramps and small targets are not looking right
5. Didn't get a ton of clean shots to get the lock/magnet to activate. When I had clean ramp shot it seemed to work great but less than perfect or slow shot didn't activate the lock properly and either kept going or was knocked off the ramp or sent back down the ramp.
6. Clear and everything else look great, screen and projections look good in darker room but definitely get washed out some with lighting on playfield and any lighting around, not bad as most think, overall I think it looks good.
Here's to hoping they come through with ton of added rules and video/projection assets and call outs. I'm sure they will just a matter of how long. :-/
[quoted image]

The projector is in the interlock circuit and takes a moment to boot up

#1337 4 years ago

So I just installed my fluorescent plastic protectors today and my ice blue trough lighting kit to my machine. I absolutely love how it brightens up the trough and adds a fluorescent look to the sling area. I ordered titan translucent rings also and adds to the affect too!! Loving it!!! Looks Great. What you all think ?

46BF3ACC-A972-4461-B417-8EA6A0C32719 (resized).jpeg46BF3ACC-A972-4461-B417-8EA6A0C32719 (resized).jpeg
#1338 4 years ago

Just to report back on the rubber band test, it works great. Not a permanent solution of course but I can now hit it very consistently. My daughter (11 yrs old) came to me with a very happy face and said she hit the demo for the first time on the first try. She is a really big Stranger Things fan

Attaching a picture of how I fastened the band. A very light forward push makes the trick.
Now looking for a permanent solution.

20200207_195916 (resized).jpg20200207_195916 (resized).jpg83931300_10161510564863682_2449979779500212224_o (resized).jpg83931300_10161510564863682_2449979779500212224_o (resized).jpg
#1339 4 years ago

I test the forward push last night. Pulled the glass, held it forward with my left hand and trapped a ball up on the right flipper and shot the mouth first try. Haha. If it’s that easy from that awkward position I think mine will be good if I do this too.

#1340 4 years ago
Quoted from mpnox:

Just to report back on the rubber band test, it works great. Not a permanent solution of course but I can now hit it very consistently. My daughter (11 yrs old) came to me with a very happy face and said she hit the demo for the first time on the first try. She is a really big Stranger Things fan
Attaching a picture of how I fastened the band. A very light forward push makes the trick.
Now looking for a permanent solution.[quoted image][quoted image]

You and me both. I took the demo out of my machine today. Not an easy task. You have to remove that one plastic that you have the band attached to and then loosen the entire left ramp in order to get to the one set screw. Once you have that out you can lift the playfield and take the two lock nuts off and remove the mech.

Once removed there was no grinding or sticking on the mech itself like I showed in the video. It was very free moving. I'm still not sure what was causing that issue. I think it might have been a plastic rubbing up against maybe? Anyway I put everything back together and made sure to keep the plastics as far away as possible and the mech is still free moving now that it is back together.

The demo shot is now impossible though. I've made it once in probably 100 tries. It's hitting low still and the mech is now returning consistently to the neutral position. I'm going to wait until the new ramp is here to try and dial this in anymore.

Can anyone else verify that the demogorgon is rotated just slightly to the right? There is a good amount of play and it is hard to get it back straight. I've got it about as straight as I can but still a bit rotated to the right. I did find that the mount was slightly bent. No idea how that happened but I attempted to straighten before putting it back in. I might ask Stern if I can get a new one of those brackets.

IMG_20200207_134657242 (resized).jpgIMG_20200207_134657242 (resized).jpgIMG_20200207_113930323 (resized).jpgIMG_20200207_113930323 (resized).jpgIMG_20200207_114123367 (resized).jpgIMG_20200207_114123367 (resized).jpgIMG_20200207_114134528 (resized).jpgIMG_20200207_114134528 (resized).jpg
#1341 4 years ago

Can anyone else verify that the demogorgon is rotated just slightly to the right? There is a good amount of play and it is hard to get it back straight. I've got it about as straight as I can but still a bit rotated to the right.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

On my pro it does seem to be facing a little more to the right.

#1342 4 years ago

Thanks, I stupidly didn't take a picture of it before the disassembly and have not found a good one online to compare to

#1343 4 years ago

Here you go. mine looks like right side is slightly forward.
Thanks for your pics, about to pull mine out, paint it and give him some arms!
1581113236748637908464776598489 (resized).jpg1581113236748637908464776598489 (resized).jpg

#1344 4 years ago

interesting, looks like yours is turned the other way. There is absolutely no way I could ever get mine to turn like that by the mount. I wonder if there is another adjustment that can be made. I've sent my pic to Stern and hope they can give some insight on how the demogorgon should be sitting. Turned either way would seem to favor one flipper over the other. Straight on seems like it would be the most logical but neither of ours are like that.

#1345 4 years ago

My demo issue is 100% the demo sitting back too much at rest. Added the elastic and I’m making it left and right trap and speed. Hopefully there’s code comp on top of this but so much better now.

#1346 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

These are the frustrating assumptions that make pinball difficult to be a part of sometimes.

100% agree. 10% of pinside’s membership is comprised of whiny negative individuals that bring 90% of the negativity. I sincerely wish this miserable toxic 10% would go away and/or find a different hobby.

#1347 4 years ago

You hold the keys to their destruction buddy! Just have to push the button. Haha

#1348 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You hold the keys to their destruction buddy! Just have to push the button. Haha

Lol! I know, I know.

#1349 4 years ago
Quoted from choochoobob:

Not sure what sweetheart deal you got from your friend Mr. FlipNOut, but I don't think it requires you to pretend like everything is rainbows and unicorns chuckwurt.

You are making some fairly bold accusations for which I have 100% first hand knowledge of that you are wrong. Perhaps an apology and retraction are in order.

Chuckwurt and Zach are good dudes that do a ton to promote this hobby. What do you bring to the table?

#1350 4 years ago
Quoted from mpnox:

Now looking for a permanent solution.[quoted image][quoted image]

She looks like eleven

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 22,372 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 448.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/27?hl=aniraf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.