IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3108 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 264 of 448.
#13151 2 years ago

Add me to the list of members.

I just received notification from Zach Meny that my Stranger Things Pro was shipped today.

Big props to Flip N Out Pinball. They made my 2021 by sneaking this one in under the wire.

#13152 2 years ago
Quoted from flipperstick:

Has anyone added interactive RGB (or any color) lighting to the under cabinet? Looking for where you got your parts (Amazon or a pinball website) and pics/vids?

On my to-do list, but not yet

#13153 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainRedEye:Add me to the list of members.
I just received notification from Zach Meny that my Stranger Things Pro was shipped today.
Big props to Flip N Out Pinball. They made my 2021 by sneaking this one in under the wire.

Do you know if your game from this run has the Insider Connected?

#13154 2 years ago

Joining the party soon. I bought the one Meny had left and I have a premium UVkit coming! I’m hoping to have it before New Years. Zach said this is the last run and will be discontinued. I didn’t realize that so I’m glad I was able to snag one

#13155 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Joining the party soon. I bought the one Meny had left and I have a premium UVkit coming! I’m hoping to have it before New Years. Zach said this is the last run and will be discontinued. I didn’t realize that so I’m glad I was able to snag one

I didn't realize this was the end of the line, either. Glad I jumped on this last run, too. I tried to get one from Zach back in Septemberish, but he was all sold out. Must've had a buyer back out. Congrats!

#13156 2 years ago

Mine has been shipped however it has run into some bad weather and it is probably still 3 or 4 days away.

I am also curious to see if this last run has insider connected as I have read somewhere that everything built after September would include IC.

#13157 2 years ago
Quoted from Ratman:

Mine has been shipped however it has run into some bad weather and it is probably still 3 or 4 days away.
I am also curious to see if this last run has insider connected as I have read somewhere that everything built after September would include IC.

It should. I was told mine will. Yeah, every back catalog game manufactured after Godzilla should have it.

#13158 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Do you know if your game from this run has the Insider Connected?

Zach Meny just confirmed that all of his ST Pro games in this run are Insider Connected!

#13159 2 years ago
Quoted from Ratman:

Zach said it will have insider connect

#13160 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Zach said it will have insider connect

Awesome!!!

#13161 2 years ago

Well....it took 18 months but I finally got to Final Showdown. Only got to stage 5 and didn’t finish it to see if I have the Snowball Dance bug but finally got there. All those that think the game is too easy can kiss my ass.

#13162 2 years ago

I've got a Stranger Things hopefully coming soon for me too. Will be my first new pin purchase, and very excited. Already got a shaker motor, side art, and uv-kit waiting.

#13163 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballFuries:

Well....it took 18 months but I finally got to Final Showdown. Only got to stage 5 and didn’t finish it to see if I have the Snowball Dance bug but finally got there. All those that think the game is too easy can kiss my ass.

Make sure you get the new code. That bug has been squashed.

#13164 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Make sure you get the new code. That bug has been squashed

Ha, I thought about that as I got closer to Final Showdown and was thinking I should have updated. I don’t know how I feel about Big Brother Stern watching over me though.

#13165 2 years ago

Ha, I thought about that as I got closer to Final Showdown and was thinking I should have updated. I don’t know how I feel about Big Brother Stern watching over me though.

I’m like Kramer and the reverse peep hole. I’m comfortable with my body. If stern wants to help themselves to an eyeful, I say enjoy the show.

#13166 2 years ago

if you don't have the hardware there's nothing for them to watch through
if you do have the hardware just don't connect it to the internet

if youre not bothered by stern tracking your play and spending then you clearly aren't in marketing working for an algorithm already

#13167 2 years ago

I don’t know how I feel about Big Brother Stern watching over me though.

I’m trying to fathom someone worried about personal data accessible via a pinball machine vs. using a web browser to access Pinside.

#13168 2 years ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

I’m trying to fathom someone worried about personal data accessible via a pinball machine vs. using a web browser to access Pinside.

It was meant more for sarcasm than anything else. Update the code and don’t connect to the internet.

#13169 2 years ago

Hahaha yeah it is! Congrats!

#13170 2 years ago

Reading all the posts about Cointaker and Tilt Amusements and UV kits in stock, it should be pointed out that Tilt is a HUGE Stern Distro and Cointakers main business is LED kits (1st link on their site is LEDS and 2nd is kits). It is safe to assume that Stern prioritizes the lucrative accessories to their flagship distros first.

#13171 2 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Reading all the posts about Cointaker and Tilt Amusements and UV kits in stock, it should be pointed out that Tilt is a HUGE Stern Distro and Cointakers main business is LED kits (1st link on their site is LEDS and 2nd is kits). It is safe to assume that Stern prioritizes the lucrative accessories to their flagship distros first.

You don’t need to assume. That’s how all this works. Biggest distros get first dips, then they go down the list. Allotments of LEs and runs of games work the same way.

#13172 2 years ago

I just missed out on the UV kits for prem/LE! If anyone has one to sell please reach out to me. Thanks much!

#13173 2 years ago

I have a pro uv kit and should be in on this run of pros coming out with insider connected. Do I need the premium uv kit instead as the pro up kit is the whole apron?

#13174 2 years ago
Quoted from Maverick203b:

I have a pro uv kit and should be in on this run of pros coming out with insider connected. Do I need the premium uv kit instead as the pro up kit is the whole apron?

No. You will just have to cut out the graphic on the right side of the apron and transfer the reader to the uv apron. Works great.

#13175 2 years ago
Quoted from Maverick203b:

A fellow Omaha-er in on this run, nice.

Yeah, what SLRage said - if you look at your UV kit apron backside you can see the square cutout for the reader. You can do that or if you don't want to cut the graphic you could install the reader elsewhere - there's people on here mounting to the dollar acceptor on the coin door with a bracket.

#13176 2 years ago

I'm official. Funny thing, this isn't on 1.05. Gotta update real quick.

20211228_120637 (resized).jpg20211228_120637 (resized).jpg
#13177 2 years ago

1.05 probably released as it was on the truck

#13178 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I'm official. Funny thing, this isn't on 1.05. Gotta update real quick.
[quoted image]

I bet you beat this the first week you have it.

#13179 2 years ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

1.05 probably released as it was on the truck

I double checked. You are probably right. It's born on date is the same day 12/20/21.

#13180 2 years ago

FINALLY! After over 11 months, I just got an email from cointaker that my prem UV kit shipped! Woohoo!

#13181 2 years ago

Code updated and registered on insider. Premium translite and topper installed. Still to go: art blades and shaker and cliffies and shooter rod. And of course the UV kit.

20211228_132547 (resized).jpg20211228_132547 (resized).jpg

#13182 2 years ago

Code updated and registered on insider. Premium translite and topper installed. Still to go: art blades and shaker and cliffies and shooter rod. And of course the UV kit.
[quoted image]

And of course adjusting the demo

#13183 2 years ago

wife has had a sinus infection since the end of christmas day so i haven't been playing out of consideration; all these people getting their machines has me itching to play mine again!

the last time i played it was last Wednesday- i spent most of the morning adjusting the TK lock and the game plays so much better now that the occasional reject doesn't roll back down the ramp and STDM- i was actually sweating pretty hard that my buddy was going to take my GC

#13184 2 years ago

Paid my invoice today. Hoping I can get my pro before New Years. Fingers crossed

#13185 2 years ago
Quoted from blizz81:

A fellow Omaha-er in on this run, nice.
Yeah, what SLRage said - if you look at your UV kit apron backside you can see the square cutout for the reader. You can do that or if you don't want to cut the graphic you could install the reader elsewhere - there's people on here mounting to the dollar acceptor on the coin door with a bracket.

Yep, I’m here in Omaha! I just checked and mine should be coming this week. Now I need to put my Mandalorian pre up for sale - it just hasn’t resonated with me even though I love the theme.

#13186 2 years ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

wife has had a sinus infection since the end of christmas day so i haven't been playing out of consideration; all these people getting their machines has me itching to play mine again!
the last time i played it was last Wednesday- i spent most of the morning adjusting the TK lock and the game plays so much better now that the occasional reject doesn't roll back down the ramp and STDM- i was actually sweating pretty hard that my buddy was going to take my GC

I can relate. Used to get those all the time. I ended up getting a procedure called "balloon sinuplasty" done by my ENT. No cutting and no more sinus infections since. Took about an hour, outpatient, and very minor side effects for about 2 days. I used to get the infections several times per year and now it's been almost 3 years and none. Absolutely life changing. I'm not sure if you're anywhere near Maryland, but if you are I'd definitely recommend my ENT to your wife to check it out.

Anyway - just a thought but when I need to play "quietly" I just turn the volume way down to like 7 or so. Not great but way better than not playing!

#13187 2 years ago
Quoted from palacekeeper:

Anyway - just a thought but when I need to play "quietly" I just turn the volume way down to like 7 or so. Not great but way better than not playing!

I never play when the Mrs. is sleeping as I was concerned about the clacking, but last night for a first she was playing when I got home and when I went to bed, and I didn't really hear anything (with an air cleaner on full fan power), so...game on!

#13188 2 years ago

ngl this one game i got to play just now felt pretty good

20211228_130956_01 (resized).jpg20211228_130956_01 (resized).jpg
#13189 2 years ago

Still need to install the UV kit all the way. I was successful in moving my insider connected QR reader onto the premium apron. Not thrilled about the UI of insider connected for this game. Hopefully the plan in cleaning it up.

20211228_161419 (resized).jpg20211228_161419 (resized).jpg20211228_161538 (resized).jpg20211228_161538 (resized).jpg

#13190 2 years ago

What is up with the ball 'locking' on game start the first time you hit the left ramp? It doesn't count as a lock though and releases. This is the now the 2nd game I"ve owned and they both have done it. Gotta think its code - 1.02

#13191 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

What is up with the ball 'locking' on game start the first time you hit the left ramp? It doesn't count as a lock though and releases. This is the now the 2nd game I"ve owned and they both have done it. Gotta think its code - 1.02

Pro? Premium? Was lock lit? Does the lock animation run? Does this happen on lock one 100% of the time?

Need more info.

#13192 2 years ago

Still need to install the UV kit all the way. I was successful in moving my insider connected QR reader onto the premium apron. Not thrilled about the UI of insider connected for this game. Hopefully the plan in cleaning it up.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Was that precut? I have a premium uv kit coming I’m putting on my pro. I’m hoping it’s an easy install

#13193 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Was that precut? I have a premium uv kit coming I’m putting on my pro. I’m hoping it’s an easy install

Yes.

#13194 2 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image]

They definitely could’ve done a better job with the aprons on the uv kits for IC

#13195 2 years ago
Quoted from Ratman:

They definitely could’ve done a better job with the aprons on the uv kits for IC

This is why I just ordered a coin door kit from a pinsider. Don’t want to give up art / apron cards, don’t want to have that reader shining up at me.

#13196 2 years ago

My distro said that mine should be out by the end of this week. Getting nervous with everyone else already getting theirs haha. Anyone else still waiting?

#13197 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pro? Premium? Was lock lit? Does the lock animation run? Does this happen on lock one 100% of the time?
Need more info.

Forgot the pro has the virtual lock. The two I’ve had have been LE and Premium now. Right at start of game I hit the left ramp(no lock lit) and the arm fires and then the magnet releases kinda quick. No lock animation. It’s enough to make the ball fly in the air and sometimes stick and then drop. Both games were on 1.02. Hit the ramp again with no lock lit immediately after and it doesn’t do it anymore.

#13198 2 years ago
Quoted from Pot8er:

My distro said that mine should be out by the end of this week. Getting nervous with everyone else already getting theirs haha. Anyone else still waiting?

Yep!

#13199 2 years ago
Quoted from Pot8er:

Mine is still on its way to distributor…it hit bad weather and should be there by tomorrow or Thursday. Hopefully I’ll be playing by the weekend!!!

#13200 2 years ago

My now 11yr old daughter who is absolutely obsessed with the show has been binging the seasons for a 12/13th time. She can recite 80% of the series. Anyways, I walk through the house and hear a call out from Clelands code and I immediately say “lock is lit” or some other call out Cleland has. However whenever am the TK multi ball van flip shows up… instant goosebumps. Greatest pin ever created! My first pin, my first love and love every aspect of this machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Covington, LA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Trade
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 22,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 264 of 448.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/264?hl=palacekeeper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.