StrangerThingsProjectorIssue (resized).jpg
IMG_3491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3470 (resized).jpeg
A_SSK (resized).jpg
AE99B1FC-2FD4-481F-8B7F-6B7DF79E16DD (resized).jpeg
image_67200769 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,204 posts in this topic. You are on page 258 of 445.
#12851 2 years ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

i hate shooting the center drops and will very rarely aim for them. demogorgon modes are just something that happen for me
i will sometimes rush to Bust Out if i accidentally start the first demodog mode, though, since it sucks so hard to try to do with one ball
i like quarter hunt, get me out, turn up the heat, morse code and what mama says for mode points
i mean like...the third demogorgon mode is awful. in theory if you have 2x scoring going yeah it's like 200 million for 3 shots. in reality it's bashing the demogorgon 15 times over the course of 2-3 minutes just to survive the mode

If you're bashing the demogorgon in that mode then you may want to look at adjustments. Non multiball demogorgon modes are not timed so get control of the ball then sink the mouth shot. Good points for and even better with 2x going.

#12852 2 years ago

just changed the pegs to the middle. did not expect it to be as much of a bitch as it was. why would they drill the holes that small?

#12853 2 years ago

just changed the pegs to the middle. did not expect it to be as much of a bitch as it was. why would they drill the holes that small?

So the post doesn’t move when the ball hits it.

#12854 2 years ago

its already got a lock nut on the bottom. gotta be a better way to do that. that should be a simple adjustment and its not

im not really looking for answers, just bitching thought that'd be an easy tweak and it was not, is all

#12855 2 years ago

its already got a lock nut on the bottom. gotta be a better way to do that. that should be a simple adjustment and its not
im not really looking for answers, just bitching thought that'd be an easy tweak and it was not, is all

It's not too bad if you have the right size hollow shaft nut driver. But definitely would suck without it.

#12856 2 years ago

Yeah. I rarely move them for that reason.

#12857 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

It's not too bad if you have the right size hollow shaft nut driver. But definitely would suck without it.

i went to three different places today looking for a 1/4 inch hollow shaft nut driver (please tell me if that's the wrong size) but i guess the supply chain is just f*cked. one's coming in the mail soon

#12858 2 years ago

i went to three different places today looking for a 1/4 inch hollow shaft nut driver (please tell me if that's the wrong size) but i guess the supply chain is just f*cked. one's coming in the mail soon

Places like Titan Pinball sell them pretty cheap.

#12859 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Places like Titan Pinball sell them pretty cheap.

yep, was hoping not to have to wait for one but i just found one on amazon. like $7. it'll be fine until that gets here

#12860 2 years ago

Use the hollow shaft of a 6/7 in 1 screwdriver.

#12861 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Use the hollow shaft of a 6/7 in 1 screwdriver.

i went through all of my wife's and my tools and we have nothing that can grip the weird ass nut at the bottom of the topside of the post. tried needle nose pliers and locking pliers and i cant get a tight enough grip because the post turns one way and the nut under the table turns another. just gonna wait for the nut driver, like i probably should have in the first place. thanks though!

I RESTORED THE WHOLE GOD D*MN F 14 WITHOUt NUT DRIVERS FFS ITS BAD ENOUGH I HAVE TO BUY ONE FOR THIS SILLY ADJUSTMENT lol (i'm not mad, though, really. I definitely did not just spend 4 hours doing an imperfect job adusting my outlane posts)

#12862 2 years ago

Its lefty loosey on both sides and the nuts are different sizes. Just act like you're wringing out a towel. On the nut on the bottom you can use an adjustable wrench or vice grips or whatever the hell. You can do it, I believe in you!

Also, you should have one of those 7-in-1 screwdrivers in every pinball bag of crap you have.

#12863 2 years ago

i can't spend any more time on it today. i feel myself getting to the "frustrated enough to bang shit around" mode, which doesn't bode well around an expensive LE pinball

also, something that has never happened to me before, taking those posts out with needle nose pliers- my dominant hand locked up in to a claw and i couldn't get it to release for like five minutes. kind of scared the shit outta me. so i'm done working on the pin for the day lol

#12864 2 years ago

i can't spend any more time on it today. i feel myself getting to the "frustrated enough to bang shit around" mode, which doesn't bode well around an expensive LE pinball
also, something that has never happened to me before, taking those posts out with needle nose pliers- my dominant hand locked up in to a claw and i couldn't get it to release for like five minutes. kind of scared the shit outta me. so i'm done working on the pin for the day lol

This little dude from Titan works great for gripping those (as well as the top of posts just under a plastic so the post and nut don’t come off together when removing plastics).

6A528867-EB68-49CC-A7A4-D8295D8E8BC5 (resized).jpeg6A528867-EB68-49CC-A7A4-D8295D8E8BC5 (resized).jpeg

#12865 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

This little dude from Titan works great for gripping those (as well as the top of posts just under a plastic so the post and nut don’t come off together when removing plastics).
[quoted image]

that is bad ass. ordered. thank you. i love this thread.

#12866 2 years ago

I'm curious, anyone with a Stranger Things topper disassembled it to peek inside (either on purpose or because it was broken).

I would very much like to know the electronics inside (ie node board, etc), just for the sake of understanding how it works

#12867 2 years ago

i went through all of my wife's and my tools and we have nothing that can grip the weird ass nut at the bottom of the topside of the post. tried needle nose pliers and locking pliers and i cant get a tight enough grip because the post turns one way and the nut under the table turns another. just gonna wait for the nut driver, like i probably should have in the first place. thanks though!
I RESTORED THE WHOLE GOD D*MN F 14 WITHOUt NUT DRIVERS FFS ITS BAD ENOUGH I HAVE TO BUY ONE FOR THIS SILLY ADJUSTMENT lol (i'm not mad, though, really. I definitely did not just spend 4 hours doing an imperfect job adusting my outlane posts)

This is the tool I use for that sort of post.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kobalt-6-in-1-screwdriver/1001010494?cm_mmc=shp-_-c-_-prd-_-tol-_-ggl-_-LIA_TOL_218_Mechanic-Automotive-Tools-_-1001010494-_-0-_-0-_-0&ds_rl=1286981&gclid=Cj0KCQiA15yNBhDTARIsAGnwe0WV5VtdTSQ8jcWS7wkLSb0SWdbhSL6Ahn_ByxZbupCRKqlhoHgwUekaAmDPEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Mine is a Craftsman, but they are all the same. Harbor Freight has a cheap one too. Versatile tool that I always have near when I work on a game.

#12868 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

If you're bashing the demogorgon in that mode then you may want to look at adjustments. Non multiball demogorgon modes are not timed so get control of the ball then sink the mouth shot. Good points for and even better with 2x going.

the first shot on the demo mouth literally always goes in and then it's a crap shoot. im guessing i need to tilt the head more forward since i tend to airball and smack the glass when i miss but unless the whole demo assembly comes off with those two nuts under the playfield im not sure i want to fuck with it that much.

putting some downward pressure on the arm the ball rides to the TK lock magnet has made a large difference in how often i hit that lock, though, now that kind of ease of adjustment i can get behind haha

#12869 2 years ago

the first shot on the demo mouth literally always goes in and then it's a crap shoot. im guessing i need to tilt the head more forward since i tend to airball and smack the glass when i miss but unless the whole demo assembly comes off with those two nuts under the playfield im not sure i want to fuck with it that much.
putting some downward pressure on the arm the ball rides to the TK lock magnet has made a large difference in how often i hit that lock, though, now that kind of ease of adjustment i can get behind haha

If the first one always goes in, you’re suffering from flipper fade too. Get the pinmonk fans on the flippers if you haven’t already.

#12870 2 years ago

flipper fade on the first ball?

I can make the TK lock reliably after 4 hours of basically continuous play so I'm not convinced that's it

#12872 2 years ago

flipper fade on the first ball?
I can make the TK lock reliably after 4 hours of basically continuous play so I'm not convinced that's it

Four hours of continuous play on STh? You definitely are experiencing flipper fade. Best thing you can buy for STh is the PinMonk fans. Highly recommended by a bunch of folks here.

#12873 2 years ago

Sounds like the demogorgon is sitting too high which is common. Glass hits usually occur when the ball hits the bottom lip and then flies up over the Demogorgon smacking the glass. Since adjusting mine I don't think I've had a glass hit when before I was really afraid I would break the glass. Never heard such hard hits on any other machine.

After removing the spacers, or reducing them in size using washers or something, the ball can make it over the bottom lip and work as designed. There is a lot of info on this but it's easy to see with a slow mo camera. Steps are remove the demogorgon from the machine, remove two black spacers that are on the demogorgon mount, then remove the spacer on the one way gate under the demogorgon and I bet your luck will change.

Lots of info and pics in this thread on doing this mod

#12874 2 years ago

Hey guys, I have a question. I’m thinking about picking up a AFMSE. I already have STh. I have heard they are very similar in layout. Anyone own both? Thoughts on having both in a lineup?

Thanks

#12875 2 years ago

Im on the list for the December run, any idea if Stern has done something about the bad playfield dimpling that this title had earlier on? And this flipper fade, is that still something to be expected?

#12876 2 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Anyone own both? Thoughts on having both in a lineup?

Yup! Love em both and they don’t feel the same in the slightest. Plenty of pinball games have fan layouts with a thing to hit in the middle. I see you have Metallica and TWD, same idea

#12877 2 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Hey guys, I have a question. I’m thinking about picking up a AFMSE. I already have STh. I have heard they are very similar in layout. Anyone own both? Thoughts on having both in a lineup?
Thanks

I don't own both but play AFM in league and at a friends house. I enjoy it but I don't think I would own one to sit next to Sth. I like to have diversity in the lineup and try not to have too similar layouts.

#12878 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Im on the list for the December run, any idea if Stern has done something about the bad playfield dimpling that this title had earlier on? And this flipper fade, is that still something to be expected?

flipper fade is to be expected. I don't think they ever nailed down why it's so bad on this machine.

As for the dimpling ... this game has a massive bash toy and a huge ramp. It's going to be worse than most machines because of that no matter how perfect the playfield is. The ramp entry flaps on my machine have dents and when I took the ramps off to work on it even saw dimples under the ramp flap into the wood. Just the nature of the beast

#12879 2 years ago

yeah man, the dimpling is very very very bad. very bad. im still waiting for it to even itself out after like 750 games. and there are a couple of huge-ass craters on the PF as well. poor Nancy seems to get the worst of it.

i still haven't experienced the flipper fade though. im not talking sh*t about pinmonk or those of you here that have mentioned the fans either but I asked a guy thats been opping/routing machines for more than 30 years what he thought about fans for the flipper coils and he looked at me like i was insane

Steps are remove the demogorgon from the machine

is it just the two nuts on the underside of the playfield? i'm definitely not feeling taking all the plastics and stuff off. maybe raising the back legs a few turns would help

#12880 2 years ago

yeah man, the dimpling is very very very bad. very bad. im still waiting for it to even itself out after like 750 games. and there are a couple of huge-ass craters on the PF as well. poor Nancy seems to get the worst of it.
i still haven't experienced the flipper fade though. im not talking sh*t about pinmonk or those of you here that have mentioned the fans either but I asked a guy thats been opping/routing machines for more than 30 years what he thought about fans for the flipper coils and he looked at me like i was insane

is it just the two nuts on the underside of the playfield? i'm definitely not feeling taking all the plastics and stuff off. maybe raising the back legs a few turns would help

2 nuts under the playfield and one up top in the back corner by the ramp. One or two plastics need to come off it's not bad at all. You may need to move the ramp the first time to get at the screw up top just don't put it back as it's not needed. The two nuts under the playfield are more than enough for it. It takes maybe 30 minutes to make the mod and makes the game 100x more fun as bashing the demogorgon and missing shots that should go in is no fun. Plus the demogorgon modes need you to be able to hit the mouth shot for the supers, while in multiball, while the ramp is going up and down. Good luck.

Flipper fade I start to notice around 25 minutes in on my pro. Gets gradually worse until about 45 minutes in where the ramps start getting hard to make and the mouth shot really hard. At 50-60 minutes the game is near unplayable as the ramp shots have to be perfect. This is continuous play. It's not uncommon for me to have a 30-45 minute game and it's no fun for the flipper fade to cause the end of the game to get that much harder. The pinmonk fans have been a life saver for this game. My other games I don't notice the fade much. Maybe a little on AIQ but that's a really long playing game to begin with

#12881 2 years ago

i'm having a lot of fun without being able to hit the demogorgon regularly so its hard to imagine having MORE fun but i'll try

between that and the outlane posts maybe i can put up a competitive score.

i utterly mangled that outlane peg with the pliers getting it out and then back in and very nearly screwed up the rail with my tools, too. never should have bought an LE, should have stayed with junkers. too afraid to hurt it

20211201_132555 (resized).jpg20211201_132555 (resized).jpg

i tried to experience flipper fade. 4 total pinball newbs beat on the machine for 4 hours on thanksgiving and then i stepped up, short plunged to the right flipper and nailed the TK lock on the first try. im not saying it doesnt exist, im just saying i haven't experienced it.

#12882 2 years ago

info on removing the demogorgon
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/243#post-6500450

some more pics and stuff around this thread from when I did the mod to mine. I had the machine 6 months waiting on stern to "fix" the demo shot. I stopped shooting the demogorgon and missed more than half the game. Wish I would have done it sooner.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/91#post-5727478

and another post where I was helping someone else with pics
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/123#post-5942712

#12883 2 years ago

'preciate it. i read through the thread before i got the machine but couldn't discern how to get the lil' guy outta there.

#12884 2 years ago

With regards to flipper fade, your guy need to revisit his basics. It's well known physics behavior : copper linear resistance increase with temperature. Long plays = coil gets hot = coil overall resistance increase = current through coils decrease = less magnetic field = less flipper power

Lord of the ring suffer from the same problem, and many other games with a lot of multiballs (as in this case you keep triggering the flippers)

Some coils have a better behaviour, usually by using lower impedance e coils, which means they start stronger, and at higher temperature keep their resistance still sufficiently low. That's what the 'strong coils' for LOTR are.

There's also a little bit of variance between coils, and this variance can lead to different behaviour.

In any case if you don't experience it, well enjoy it as is

#12885 2 years ago

i'm having a lot of fun without being able to hit the demogorgon regularly so its hard to imagine having MORE fun but i'll try
between that and the outlane posts maybe i can put up a competitive score.
i utterly mangled that outlane peg with the pliers getting it out and then back in and very nearly screwed up the rail with my tools, too. never should have bought an LE, should have stayed with junkers. too afraid to hurt it
[quoted image]
i tried to experience flipper fade. 4 total pinball newbs beat on the machine for 4 hours on thanksgiving and then i stepped up, short plunged to the right flipper and nailed the TK lock on the first try. im not saying it doesnt exist, im just saying i haven't experienced it.

I just removed the rubber ring and used a deep socket with extension, no special tool needed

#12886 2 years ago

pulled the spacers and the stopper under the demo's chin and set a new GC just screwing around playtesting. i guess being able to collect those supers makes a difference after all lol

first i just pulled the spacers- actually, they jumped out of the machine as soon as i removed the demo and are now probably part of the pop bumper assemblies- but then the demo just rested its chin on the stopper and wouldn't vibrate when the solenoid hit. i could not get the screw for the stopper undone so i just carved the top off with a knife

thanks for all the assistance! now i have to relearn to play this thing

EDIT: yeah, wow. that is...substantially more fun. i just almost missed a fairly important meeting haha

#12887 2 years ago

Has anyone installed a playfield protector on their game? If so how hard was the install on this game, and how does it play with a protector on there. Im considering putting one on my new game before I even play it to keep it from dimpling so badly. Maybe remove it after a few months once the clearcoat has hardened up all the way.

#12888 2 years ago

Has anyone installed a playfield protector on their game? If so how hard was the install on this game, and how does it play with a protector on there. Im considering putting one on my new game before I even play it to keep it from dimpling so badly. Maybe remove it after a few months once the clearcoat has hardened up all the way.

dude my LE sat in the box for 18 months between its built date and when i unboxed it and the playfield looks like a navel orange up close after 750 games. how long do you plan to give that clearcoat to harden up?

#12889 2 years ago

I seriously doubt a playfield protector is going to do anything with dimpling on this game. As I mentioned previously the ramp entry flaps on mine are dented and the clear under them is dimpled. If spring steel on top of the playfield isn't cutting it keeping dimples from occurring a little plastic isn't going to do much. I'd recommend just enjoy your game and play it.

Protectors do have a place so I'm not against them. I've used them on older williams machines with raising inserts and it worked wonders making the game playable again. For the newer machines I just feel it's not doing much for you.

#12890 2 years ago

what is the concern with dimpling, aesthetic? monetary? mechanical? first time NIB guy here, if this is helpful:

as for the first, the dimpling is not noticeable at all in a well lit room. i, however, am the perfect height apparently to see every divot when the game is in a dark room with the topper and UV going. it doesn't bother anyone that doesn't know to look for it, though. (as a side note, seeing the topper reflecting off the ball, is rad as hell)

as for the second, im not sure what to tell you. if someone wants to pay a thousand bucks less for a HUO machine because the playfield is dimpled they're gonna look for a long time to find that deal.

as for the third, there is no noticeable effect on play. had the glass off the other day clacking around and it isn't like the ball is rolling on cobblestones or something, it is purely aesthetic.

#12891 2 years ago

Protectors absolutely prevent dimpling as I put one on my EHoH day 1 and don’t see a single dimple (and EHOH is very prone to dimples with the VUK that throws balls across the PF).

Installation is not hard per se, but you will be removing flippers and ramps at a minimum. It was pretty fast on EHoH - maybe an hour to do it, but my JP took about double that time as much more had to be removed.

I don’t notice a significant difference in play. Some game feature may need to be tweaked though - I had to add a washer under my JP Jeep so it didn’t drag on the protector.

I doubt I’ll ever remove mine as they look quite attractive - like a thick layer of clearcoat or a super thin sheet of glass.

#12892 2 years ago

it's hard to get images of dimples but as you can see in the pic... dimples under the spring steel ramp flap. No way the PETG playfield protectors are stopping that.

Dimples are a part of pinball. I've seen it on old games and new games. After almost 5k games on mine it's starting to look like orange peel which you see a lot on 90's williams games with 10's of thousands of plays if not more.

Clear coat pooling, chipping, cracking, insert ghosting these are playfield problems that detract value. Dimples are just cosmetic. Someone doesn't want to buy my machine because of a dimple or two I'm not really wanting to sell it to them anyway. The ribbing bothers me much more than dimples on newer stern machines. That's cosmetic as well but way more annoying visually to me.

a8dabea3ea76dbd766b57c4b03cac1b7fe229eb4 (resized).jpga8dabea3ea76dbd766b57c4b03cac1b7fe229eb4 (resized).jpgb6a8cc7132bc315c28e1df5acb7dde98840f40cd (resized).jpgb6a8cc7132bc315c28e1df5acb7dde98840f40cd (resized).jpg
#12893 2 years ago

it's hard to get images of dimples but as you can see in the pic... dimples under the spring steel ramp flap. No way the PETG playfield protectors are stopping that.

Not to start a GNR-type discussion on playfield issues, but here is a picture of my playfield. From what I’ve read and seen it seems to be the norm for this machine. It doesn’t bother me and you don’t notice it unless you look for it.

C1055C8D-AA6C-49A9-9F4A-07066EB641A9 (resized).jpegC1055C8D-AA6C-49A9-9F4A-07066EB641A9 (resized).jpeg
#12894 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballFuries:

It doesn’t bother me and you don’t notice it unless you look for it.

yep!
20211203_164617 (resized).jpg20211203_164617 (resized).jpg

#12895 2 years ago

~2000 plays

4977e3acf3fdf5ad58d2584c1904023e86b4315e (resized).jpg4977e3acf3fdf5ad58d2584c1904023e86b4315e (resized).jpg

~3500 plays

8da96bf66b44d7184773e9b549ab13833c5d226c (resized).jpg8da96bf66b44d7184773e9b549ab13833c5d226c (resized).jpg

It's levelled out a bit more now but you can see the progression. Really sharp edges at first but now they are starting to round out. now at around 5k plays it's more like an orange peel in the center, the outer areas are still sharp

#12896 2 years ago

It's levelled out a bit more now but you can see the progression. Really sharp edges at first but now they are starting to round out. now at around 5k plays it's more like an orange peel in the center, the outer areas are still sharp

For some reason the center of the playfield seems the worse. Not up at the ramp or down by the slings and flippers, but the center. Multi-ball? I’m probably at about 2500 games.

#12897 2 years ago

It's the demogorgon, I'm convinced that the majority of the dimples happened before the fix to make the shot more reliable. Ball hits to the playfield from misses on that shot land mostly in the center area. Mostly tho... I even have a few dimples in the outlanes. Those will never go away haha.

#12898 2 years ago

i mean... i was looking at the area under the triangle turn on the left ramp, back behind Mystery. some very very big dimples there that aren't likely to even out any time soon

i super sweat every single wrench turn on this machine for fear of messing something up but dimples are literally out of our control. the only way to avoid it is to leave the game in the box

#12899 2 years ago

At the end of the day we are smacking very heavy balls using very powerful flippers around a very small playfield. I'm just glad the glass hasn't broken on this machine lol

#12900 2 years ago

At the end of the day we are smacking very heavy balls using very powerful flippers around a very small playfield. I'm just glad the glass hasn't broken on this machine lol

the 30 year op also told me he's never seen glass broken by a ball so breathe easy

i had the jakov kicker on my first machine, now STh haha

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Guilford, CT
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Rogers, AR
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 22,204 posts in this topic. You are on page 258 of 445.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/258 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.