IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,407 posts in this topic. You are on page 242 of 449.
#12051 2 years ago
Quoted from Rocco:

Nice, where i can buy the Arcade sign?

I got it from a person on Facebook that makes mods. I think he only made like 20 of them. Join that facebook pinball mod group.

#12052 2 years ago
Quoted from FamDocKevin:

Anyone know if they are going to make any more Premiums? They seem to be in much greater demand than the Pro, so another production line of Pros has me scratching my head on this.

I asked my distributor last week and they said no more premiums are being made.

#12053 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I got it from a person on Facebook that makes mods. I think he only made like 20 of them. Join that facebook pinball mod group.

I've no Facebook account. Do you have a link for me?

#12054 2 years ago
Quoted from FamDocKevin:

Anyone know if they are going to make any more Premiums? They seem to be in much greater demand than the Pro, so another production line of Pros has me scratching my head on this.

No one knows but when they stop making a premium it doesn’t ever seem to go back in the line. I also don’t think there is any on the schedule.

#12055 2 years ago
Quoted from FamDocKevin:

I’ve only heard pro’s
I’d love a premium myself. I’d be in on it for sure!
Would have been cool if they allowed a pro owner to upgrade and buy a projector kit at least. Haha. I know that’s crazy talk.

Quoted from Ive:

A few phone pics taken in last months ... may help yr decision.The last pic it has alternative translite.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks bud looks sweet!

#12056 2 years ago

Doe anyone know if the Premium/LE UV kits have been shipping, or just the pro ones?

#12057 2 years ago
Quoted from BradyScribbles:

Doe anyone know if the Premium/LE UV kits have been shipping, or just the pro ones?

Premium LE have been shipping.

#12058 2 years ago

Anyone else still waiting on a Stranger Things Topper they ordered back in March?

#12059 2 years ago
Quoted from AmishPinball:

Anyone else still waiting on a Stranger Things Topper they ordered back in March?

Yep still waiting for the one I ordered from Cointaker, was after March but they still took my money

#12060 2 years ago

Lol, I'm still waiting on the machine I ordered a long time ago.

#12061 2 years ago

I still have to buy the machine…
However I have a few mods on the way!
Lol

#12062 2 years ago
Quoted from AmishPinball:

Yes. They won't be made terribly soon from what my distributor said.

#12063 2 years ago

Is it just me or is that alternative translite just plain bad?!?! The premium one is so good why change.

#12064 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Is it just me or is that alternative translite just plain bad?!?! The premium one is so good why change.

We all have different tastes. The Prem and LE are pretty good but I really didn’t care much for the Pro translite - the 4 giant heads, very dark - looks terrible with game off which I know is a minor thing but still , it’s moody but not very exciting .
The alternative isn’t perfect - Billy looks like an old woman - but I like having more of the cast on there, and the arcade sign , it’s brighter and more interesting and you lose the massive Netflix branding

#12065 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

The pro translite kinda sucks IMO. The only alternative ones Ive seen are retro refurbs but I don’t really like them either. Is there another one besides these?

18464415-8C2F-4236-9A64-F6094A86C52C (resized).jpeg18464415-8C2F-4236-9A64-F6094A86C52C (resized).jpeg91A82203-CC76-4939-939B-C85204DBE8F5 (resized).jpeg91A82203-CC76-4939-939B-C85204DBE8F5 (resized).jpeg967ADF35-925C-4731-BF1F-BD2D148E37E2 (resized).jpeg967ADF35-925C-4731-BF1F-BD2D148E37E2 (resized).jpeg

#12066 2 years ago

The pro translite is better than either of those first 2 alternate translites. BTW I think it’s funny that a seller would watermark a picture of their translite, when they probably haven’t licensed the image for use themselves.

http://www.kylelambert.com/gallery/stranger-things-season-1-poster/

#12067 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

The pro translite is better than either of those first 2 alternate translites. BTW I think it’s funny that a seller would watermark a picture of their translite, when they probably haven’t licensed the image for use themselves.

So is the last one is season 1's poster?

#12068 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

So is the last one is season 1's poster?

Yes.

#12069 2 years ago

The others are just season 2 and 3. Licensing anything is incredibly rare in the pinball hobby.

http://www.kylelambert.com/gallery/stranger-things-season-2-poster/

http://www.kylelambert.com/gallery/stranger-things-season-3-poster/

#12070 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Speaking of questionable licensing, I've got a rug in front of my game that looks like the first image. Guess which country it was made in?

#12071 2 years ago

I prefer the seasons blended for a potential backglass over a single season.

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg
#12072 2 years ago

My dig dug machine is already here!!! That is crazy fast! Cointaker for lermods!
No machine yet but I’m working on it!!!

Thanks @chuckwurt!
E3B197EE-521A-4D9C-800D-6EB9DFDCB291 (resized).jpegE3B197EE-521A-4D9C-800D-6EB9DFDCB291 (resized).jpeg

#12073 2 years ago

Patience is a virtue. Finally topper install day!

PXL_20210909_040301383.MP.jpgPXL_20210909_040301383.MP.jpg
#12074 2 years ago

I can’t believe how fast some of these shipments are coming through the border! Plus they are shipping out pretty much as soon as they get the order! Just got my “Walkie Talkie” from @mr_tantrum!

#12075 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Patience is a virtue. Finally topper install day!
[quoted image]

So was this a backordered topper? Are they starting to ship now?

#12076 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

So was this a backordered topper? Are they starting to ship now?

Was backordered a few months ago and was originally slated for July delivery.

#12077 2 years ago

Getting my game ready for Pincinnati. Inlane rubbers off, outlanes wide open, tilt debounce down to 750 and tight tilt. Just had a great first ball that involved a massive trap em MB combined with quarter hunt. Ended up with a 114 million from quarter hunt alone.

4F3B4C98-B5E0-4255-B3DB-33BBA5F3F506 (resized).jpeg4F3B4C98-B5E0-4255-B3DB-33BBA5F3F506 (resized).jpeg
#12078 2 years ago

Joined the club today! Picked up a HUO STh Prem with 400 plays.

First question - When turning the volume up to medium or louder the cabinet speaker buzzes like its blown out.

I removed and inspected the factory speaker to see if a screw fell inside and was rattling around but nothing there and nothing loose in the bottom of the cab. Also the voice coil feels fine and no scraping when gently moving the speaker cone.

I tested it while facing up and it sounds perfect, but still buzzes while sitting in the mounting spot. It seems the spacer around the edge is too thin and the edge of the speaker cone is hitting the bottom of the cab when mounted normally.

Is this common??? I have some thick weather stripping that I can use to make the ring around the speaker thicker for now. Any other thoughts?

(no wonder the previous owner traded it in, if they assumed that sound was normal)

IMG_0110 (resized).jpgIMG_0110 (resized).jpg

#12079 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Getting my game ready for Pincinnati. Inlane rubbers off, outlanes wide open, tilt debounce down to 750 and tight tilt. Just had a great first ball that involved a massive trap em MB combined with quarter hunt. Ended up with a 114 million from quarter hunt alone. [quoted image]

If that's your ball 1 on a hard setup, maybe make it harder lol.

#12080 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Getting my game ready for Pincinnati....

chuckwurt , you are the king of Stranger Things. It is awesome to see you getting games ready this soon for Pincinnati!

#12081 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Let’s see you duplicate it.

#12082 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballj:

chuckwurt , you are the king of Stranger Things. It is awesome to see you getting games ready this soon for Pincinnati!

I had the tournament games decided like January of this year. Haha

#12083 2 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

First question - When turning the volume up to medium or louder the cabinet speaker buzzes like its blown out.

I removed and inspected the factory speaker to see if a screw fell inside and was rattling around but nothing there and nothing loose in the bottom of the cab. Also the voice coil feels fine and no scraping when gently moving the speaker cone.

I tested it while facing up and it sounds perfect, but still buzzes while sitting in the mounting spot. It seems the spacer around the edge is too thin and the edge of the speaker cone is hitting the bottom of the cab when mounted normally.

Is this common??? I have some thick weather stripping that I can use to make the ring around the speaker thicker for now. Any other thoughts?

I had a similar issue with my JP Premium. Ended up removing the mesh that Stern puts underneath the speaker. Didn't try weather stripping.

#12084 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I had a similar issue with my JP Premium. Ended up removing the mesh that Stern puts underneath the speaker. Didn't try weather stripping.

I added a ring of rubber weather stripping and it is fine now. Time to start putting up some initials.

#12085 2 years ago

I bought a Polk 10 inch powered sub a a pinnovators kit that you can hook up 4 pinball machines at same time. It works awesome and you don’t have to rely on the cabinets sub so much.

#12086 2 years ago

^^ I did the same ^^

#12087 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Getting my game ready for Pincinnati. Inlane rubbers off, outlanes wide open, tilt debounce down to 750 and tight tilt. Just had a great first ball that involved a massive trap em MB combined with quarter hunt. Ended up with a 114 million from quarter hunt alone. [quoted image]

Dang dude. Amazing. I set my outlanes up like that when I got it and …yeah.

Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Pretty sure most of us would be at about 8-12 mil after ball 1, provided we hit the skill shot. Chuck can flip a bit.

#12088 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Pretty sure most of us would be at about 8-12 mil after ball 1, provided we hit the skill shot. Chuck can flip a bit.

RC is no slouch himself. He kicked my ass at the last couple KY SCS tournaments.

#12089 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Yes the TK lock took me two days to dial in, but that was about 4hrs over two days not 48hrs, and thats way less time than 4 weeks dialing GnR in (and other games).

I have seen you hate on GnR a couple times. I’m wondering why you didn’t like it. Are you a GnR fan at all or just wanted to try the game.

I don’t think anything will come close to STH but I’m having fun with my New JP Prem and have a GnR coming shortly. I don’t like the sounds of dialing it in for 4 weeks.

Thx

#12090 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I have seen you hate on GnR a couple times. I’m wondering why you didn’t like it. Are you a GnR fan at all or just wanted to try the game.
I don’t think anything will come close to STH but I’m having fun with my New JP Prem and have a GnR coming shortly. I don’t like the sounds of dialing it in for 4 weeks.
Thx

I was drawing a comparison to dialing a new machine in for those complaining about STh Prem/Le, and saying I'm happier with this title than the one it was traded out for, I guess that's hating in Canadian!(: To answer your question I'm not a GnR fan so wasn't into playing their songs, loved the lightshow, art and music assets incorporated into the pf and thought that would be enough for me, but I'm also a fan of games with multiple ways to approach/play. At the beginning of the day it doesn't really matter what I think - opinions are like trough holes((: If you're a fan of the band I'm sure you'll love it. Stranger Things truly rocks!

#12091 2 years ago

Hey y’all! I hate ordering rubbers for games. I always miss something. Does anybody have a nice kit set up on Titan? It’s for the pro, don’t think that matters, but worth mentioning I guess. I really dig the glow flipper rubber I’m seeing. Sweet effect with the UV. How May went all glow, and how many went flipper glow and clear for the rest? All suggestions welcome!

I’d like to also mention I got low bounce flipper rubber for my AIQ, but I can’t seem to hardly get a rollover pass to save my life at times now. I keep them super clean, and my game is set at 6.5 so not sure if I went wrong direction or what. I always get Titan, but that’s my first experience with low bounce.
I would like a kit you guys are super happy with that’s gives STh a factory feel still, if possible. My AIQ is killing me since I changed out the rubbers. Not sure why. Seems so grabby. I just want the ball to come drop out of the return lane and roll over no problem if I hold the flipper up. Is that too much to ask? Ok that’s way off subject. Hahaha.
Thanks for any suggestions.

#12092 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Hey y’all! I hate ordering rubbers for games. I always miss something. Does anybody have a nice kit set up on Titan? It’s for the pro, don’t think that matters, but worth mentioning I guess. I really dig the glow flipper rubber I’m seeing. Sweet effect with the UV. How May went all glow, and how many went flipper glow and clear for the rest? All suggestions welcome!
I’d like to also mention I got low bounce flipper rubber for my AIQ, but I can’t seem to hardly get a rollover pass to save my life at times now. I keep them super clean, and my game is set at 6.5 so not sure if I went wrong direction or what. I always get Titan, but that’s my first experience with low bounce.
I would like a kit you guys are super happy with that’s gives STh a factory feel still, if possible. My AIQ is killing me since I changed out the rubbers. Not sure why. Seems so grabby. I just want the ball to come drop out of the return lane and roll over no problem if I hold the flipper up. Is that too much to ask? Ok that’s way off subject. Hahaha.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Titan has the list of the sizes u will need in its game list. sth only has 6 or 7 rubbers so its pretty easy

#12093 2 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Titan has the list of the sizes u will need in its game list. sth only has 6 or 7 rubbers so its pretty easy

Wow…that’s it?! Awesome…guess I didn’t look at it. But makes sense. It’s a pretty wide open game. I just know it has 200 games on it now and I need to clean n wax it…figure I might as well slap on the new rubbers! Thanks bud.

#12094 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

I was drawing a comparison to dialing a new machine in for those complaining about STh Prem/Le, and saying I'm happier with this title than the one it was traded out for, I guess that's hating in Canadian!(: To answer your question I'm not a GnR fan so wasn't into playing their songs, loved the lightshow, art and music assets incorporated into the pf and thought that would be enough for me, but I'm also a fan of games with multiple ways to approach/play. At the beginning of the day it doesn't really matter what I think - opinions are like trough holes((: If you're a fan of the band I'm sure you'll love it. Stranger Things truly rocks!

I’m kind of in the same boat but I do like the band. I haven’t seen one or tried one in person. I know my wife will love it so it will be here to stay. STH Prem was my first pin and made me fall in love with pinball. Nothing else seems to compare.

#12095 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

STH Prem was my first pin and made me fall in love with pinball.

GOT was that for me. Well I already loved pinball, but that pushed me to being obsessed with it. Haha

#12096 2 years ago

Received and installed my UV kit yesterday. Super easy installation and a really cool addition to the game. Unfortunately the days are numbered in my house because my 3 year old loves the pin but my wife really doesn’t think it’s appropriate for him. It’s the first he goes to but it is probably a little intense for someone that age. There is still a ton I have yet to explore in the game so I’m hoping to get as much quality time on it as I can while it’s here

#12097 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

GOT was that for me. Well I already loved pinball, but that pushed me to being obsessed with it. Haha

I have seen you express your love for the game. I still haven’t tried that one either but it’s on my list. So is Walking Dead and DeadPool. Some day.

#12098 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Received and installed my UV kit yesterday. Super easy installation and a really cool addition to the game. Unfortunately the days are numbered in my house because my 3 year old loves the pin but my wife really doesn’t think it’s appropriate for him. It’s the first he goes to but it is probably a little intense for someone that age. There is still a ton I have yet to explore in the game so I’m hoping to get as much quality time on it as I can while it’s here

I was concerned the theme might be 'scary' for my 2yr old, thats mainly why I installed the alt translite and put the car & truck and mini Rubik's cube in it and went with art blades that didn't have demo dudes on them or more nose bleeds. The cars helped it feel fun for her but the best thing was calling the demo the "flower monster" and tell her we had to feed it pinballs and now she always wants to play Flower Monster! Her fav thing is to nail the flashing red button to defeat him & throw her hands up in the air and yell "I did it!" and me cheer her on, then her attention span usually turns to something else and she climbs off the stool and goes and plays till its time to feed the flower more balls. I guess all that could change as she gets older and notices when I find Barb!? We also have fun putting it on DJ Mix mode and have a 'dance party' to the 80's songs in Cleland's mix(:

#12099 2 years ago

Any Premium owners out there who have powder coated their rails, etc....what color did you decide to go with? I want to do something purple but am having the hardest time picking out a dark enough shade that fits with the premium cabinet. I'm leaning towards Illusion Purple or Illusion Grape.

#12100 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Unfortunately the days are numbered in my house because my 3 year old loves the pin but my wife really doesn’t think it’s appropriate for him.

LOL. You reminded me of when my 3 year old granddaughter was watching me play. She loved it when the Demogorgan appeared and when I hit it with the ball. But when I “found Barb” and the video of dead Barb played she freaked out and doesn’t come close to the game anymore.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 22,407 posts in this topic. You are on page 242 of 449.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/242 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.