IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg
IMG_3764 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,406 posts in this topic. You are on page 232 of 449.
#11551 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

So thankful to finally get one of these must have kits from stern

I get it. I was just able to track one down and place an order as well. With that being said, I don’t know how Stern can include the UV paint or whatever on every pin but not have a UV kit for every owner that wants one. Something about that does seem right since the UV is “pre-installed” so to speak. Seems a lot different than something like a topper that is just a pure add on.

#11552 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I get it. I was just able to track one down and place an order as well. With that being said, I don’t know how Stern can include the UV paint or whatever on every pin but not have a UV kit for every owner that wants one. Something about that does seem right since the UV is “pre-installed” so to speak. Seems a lot different than something like a topper that is just a pure add on.

Agreed 100%. I really hate being a whiny bitch about this UV kit (again), but I just have a haunting feeling that the margins on these aren’t enough for them to be a priority on the accessory line during topper-mania and with all the Mando mods that are in high demand.

#11553 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I couldn't agree more. They create this FOMO and we are the ones as their customers that suffer and wait when we all know they could make enough for all of us owners and actually should have put it on every single game as it's part of the experience. I had too wait 3 months for this kit alone.

#11554 2 years ago

Anybody know of any UV kits out there for sale? Thank you!

#11555 2 years ago

Covid has not been kind to most manufacturing companies. Stern is doing pretty good but the demand is through the roof right now. I have an aiq premium on order and it's been delayed a few times now. Trust me they want to be delivering goods just parts shortages are digging in. We have to be patient.

#11556 2 years ago

It's a beginning of DLC and sadly I dont agree with it all but I adore this game and had to have it for mine

#11557 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Contact a distributor and maybe they have a list going? I paid for one back at the end of March - hopefully shipping in September

#11558 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

I contacted Zach at Flip N Out and he took my money and order, so you can try him.

#11559 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I just have a haunting feeling that the margins on these aren’t enough for them to be a priority

I’m sure the margins aren’t as large from a dollar standpoint as a topper, but the percent margin must be huge. It’s just some plastics, leds, screws, washers and a harness, all of which cost next to nothing. I’d be shocked if all that cost Stern even $50.

#11560 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I contacted Zach at Flip N Out and he took my money and order, so you can try him.

Yep same. He's a good dude...he was on a podcast this week saying like September I think? Maybe later but he's just waiting on stern. Anyway not concerned but antsy to try it out!

#11561 2 years ago
Quoted from blastbeat:

Yep same. He's a good dude...he was on a podcast this week saying like September I think? Maybe later but he's just waiting on stern. Anyway not concerned but antsy to try it out!

I really do trust Zach. He is a good dude. I placed my order and paid for the kit on Monday for those that are interested.

#11562 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

another +1 for Zach.

#11563 2 years ago

I can’t find a UV kit anywhere either. I have one on order but can’t find one.

#11564 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I can’t find a UV kit anywhere either. I have one on order but can’t find one.

If you have one secured by a preorder, I would consider that a win.

#11565 2 years ago

Any chance any of you Pre/LE owners who added the UV kit would be willing to part with the old right apron decal? I had a tool incident and it chipped the decal. Will take months to source through Stern, so hoping to expedite that so I don't have a constant reminder of my blunder by trying to rush the install. I have a US mailing address.
20210805_121716[1] (resized).jpg20210805_121716[1] (resized).jpg

#11566 2 years ago

I will pull mine for you,pm me you us address.

#11567 2 years ago

Any Premium/LE owners who could provide me with how to acquire that adjustable left ramp plastic for the TK lock...hit me up please!

Side note: If anyone is looking for a Stranger Things Topper - PM me

#11568 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Any Premium/LE owners who could provide me with how to acquire that adjustable left ramp plastic for the TK lock...hit me up please!
Side note: If anyone is looking for a Stranger Things - PM me

contact stern support https://sternpinball.com/support/contact-us/

#11569 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Side note: If anyone is looking for a Stranger Things - PM me

Email Pablo and service and copy your distributor if you bought one from a distro. Include serial number and address.

[email protected]

[email protected]

#11570 2 years ago

Thanks guys - I figured I could just contact support but i got it on a trade so not from a distro. Hopefully with the serial number it'll still be comp'd. Just emailed Pablo and support.

My main problem is if it makes it up the metal diverter the magnet catches it 100% of the time - but it gets rejected (doesn't make it up the metal diverter ramp) 80% of the time. Disabled for now so I can actually get multiball.

#11571 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Thanks guys - I figured i could just contact support but i got it on a trade so not from a distro. Hopefully with the serial number it'll still be comp'd.

Welcome to the club.

#11572 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Welcome to the club.

Thank you, the weather is nice here

#11573 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

I was looking for a topper until yesterday but ordered one from Cointaker. How much are you asking on yours?

#11574 2 years ago

Yeah I've been waiting on a topper since May with no ETA. I should have just paid Marco the extra $50 for the one they had in stock.

#11575 2 years ago

STh Topper - Not looking to make money on it, just going to post it at $675 free shipping.

#11576 2 years ago

Oops double post...I guess I'll just say "Good morning" on this one!

#11577 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

STh Topper - Not looking to make money on it, just going to post it at $675 free shipping.

Waiting for the ad to pop up in the market

#11578 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Here you go. Listing here first before I post it in forums. $680 free shipping: Whelp, that lasted 30 seconds...aaaaaaand its gone.

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Stern Stranger Things Topper. Got it on a trade with my STh Premium and I'm just not a topper guy. Not looking to make a profit, just don't need it. Comes in original Stern box/pac...”
2021-08-07
Eau Claire, WI
680 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 25 times

#11579 2 years ago

Oh well, thanks anyway

#11580 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Should’ve just PMed him that you wanted it before it was listed. Haha

#11581 2 years ago

I didn't think he would do that, but ya live and you learn

#11582 2 years ago

Huh? He posted an ad and it sold. You didn’t say you wanted to buy it. He didn’t do anything wrong, he actually sold it for much cheaper than he could have.

#11583 2 years ago

Rats. Oh wells.

#11584 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

They asked for anyone interested to PM them. I’m confused. Haha

#11585 2 years ago

Haha wtf is happening? I post here first for 'forum-dibs' warning it would be a very fair price. No takers and even a public "waiting for ad to pop up" message. K - So I make an ad and it sells immediately. I must be missing a memo somewhere

Anyways, thanks TheCnyPinGuy for a quick and easy trasaction

#11586 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

WOT M8?

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 11.05.58 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-08-07 at 11.05.58 AM (resized).png
#11587 2 years ago

All those comms came and went between forum visits so I missed out.

#11588 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Haha wtf is happening? I post here first for 'forum-dibs' warning it would be a very fair price. No takers and even a public "waiting for ad to pop up" message. K - So I make an ad and it sells immediately. I must be missing a memo somewhere
Anyways, thanks TheCnyPinGuy for a quick and easy trasaction

Thank you again

I honestly didn’t even look in the Stranger Things thread

Saw in in the market

Very excited as I am not sure more will be built spoke with Melissa at Coin Taker last night said waiting on Stern but being pretty much out of
Production - glad I messaged and got it

#11589 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

spoke with Melissa at Coin Taker last night said waiting on Stern but being pretty much out of
Production - glad I messaged and got it

Cointaker is still taking preorders for the topper. I preordered one from them a couple of weeks ago, so I’m assuming I will get it.

#11590 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Agreed 100%. I really hate being a whiny bitch about this UV kit (again), but I just have a haunting feeling that the margins on these aren’t enough for them to be a priority on the accessory line during topper-mania and with all the Mando mods that are in high demand.

Boognish

#11591 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Should’ve just PMed him that you wanted it before it was listed. Haha

He did not say that, and I dont blame him for selling it. I missed out no biggie.

#11592 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

He did not say that, and I dont blame him for selling it. I missed out no biggie.

I guess you misread his previous post. Bummer.

Quoted from WildRover:

#11593 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah, didnt see that

#11594 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I actually had a PM typed to him but assumed there was a bidding war so decided not to send it at the last minute

Still in on a pre-order from the "King of Toppers".

#11595 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Cointaker is still taking preorders for the topper. I preordered one from them a couple of weeks ago, so I’m assuming I will get it.

I ordered from cointaker this week too and they were happy to take my money so I assume I’m getting a topper

#11596 2 years ago

Man that’s a lot of posts about toppers

#11597 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Man that’s a lot of posts about toppers

Yes. And that wasn’t including your post which was also about toppers

#11598 2 years ago

All hail mighty boognish. On a side note, starting to get my mojo back on this game a bit. Games have been averaging about 200-300 mil the past week which while not great, are about 3 or 4x what I was averaging for the past couple months. So weird how that happens on certain games and just pinball in general. I certainly haven’t gotten better at pinball all of the sudden.

#11600 2 years ago

Soooooo, since there is all this talk about the topper. What do those that have it think about it? Is it super cool? Average compared to other Stern toppers? Above average? It’s hard to tell without seeing it on the pin in person.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Eastvale, CA
$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 22,406 posts in this topic. You are on page 232 of 449.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/232 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.