20240328_091907 (resized).jpg
20240328_091912 (resized).jpg
20240326_130903 (resized).jpg
20240327_085933 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_090153_Gallery (resized).jpg
20240326_234550 (resized).jpg
20240326_234700 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,212 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 445.
#10601 2 years ago

Ok, that’s boring. Was hoping for something more.But anyway great pinball with one of the greatest final wizard mode

#10602 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Ok, that’s boring. Was hoping for something more.But anyway great pinball with one of the greatest final wizard mode

It’s a victory laps mode as a reward for beating the game. No other game I’ve ever played does that. I think it’s perfect.

After that, you can go through and beat the game again!

#10603 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Got BS mode once, don’t even know how I did it TBH. Still haven’t received my topper yet

I have over 100 games on mine and I have not yet once gotten it. I wish there was a adjustment to make it more often

#10604 2 years ago

If you’re trying for BS mode. Always collect mystery in single ball play. Should get it fairly quickly if you do that at least a few times each game.

#10605 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I love drunk British guys. In a purely platonic sense of course. I think.

Hey if you are ever over here ...come and have a beer

#10606 2 years ago
Quoted from Ive:

Hey if you are ever over here ...come and have a beer

I've been to Brighton's pier and pebbly beach a few times (and can't get Brighton Rock out of my head when I'm there). So I might just take you up on that...thanks!

#10607 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

i get there nomally. needs it a direct hit ? is it time based ? Ball (dont remeber if i had one or two) where in play and it suddenly stops and the flap moves up. So i thought i got it , but i see no snowball.. it starts from the beginning

Someone posted a video on the FB group Pinball Enthusiasts. It clearly shows him beating the 7th stage of Final Showdown, a shot in the Demogorgan mouth, with Eleven screaming...and no Snowball. Same thing has happened to me. It appears to be intermittent.

Definitely a bug.

That would be an epic fail to beat the game and get denied the bonus mode / victory laps.

Has anyone reported this to Stern?

#10608 2 years ago

Didn't update code?

#10609 2 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Thanks! It's definitely not perfect but I am liking it.

The image is actually not the greatest, so I wouldn't feel comfortable offering it for sale. I will play around with it some more and see if I can make it nicer. I will be sure to let you know.

Put me down for one please!! Even if you can share the image I will still gift a PayPal payment. That looks great!!

#10610 2 years ago
Quoted from woodmedic:

Officially in the club! My pro showed up today. What a blast to play!

Congrats! Love my pro.

#10611 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I've been to Brighton's pier and pebbly beach a few times (and can't get Brighton Rock out of my head when I'm there). So I might just take you up on that...thanks!

Oh wow ...hope you enjoyed your visits We just got a Led Zeppelin on the pier ....amazingly the first pin in the pier arcade for many many years.

I have never been to New Jersey - have been out west/southwest/north west a good number of times. Hoping to get back over for another camping road trip when the world gets back to some sort of normality.

#10612 2 years ago

https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/stranger-things-4-pack-ramp-decal-bundle

Is this the only source of ramp decals currently ?

Opinions of quality ? I saw someone post previously that the sizing was an issue.

#10613 2 years ago
Quoted from Ive:

https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/stranger-things-4-pack-ramp-decal-bundle
Is this the only source of ramp decals currently ?
Opinions of quality ? I saw someone post previously that the sizing was an issue.

I suggest contacting this talented individual.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/212#post-6294529

#10614 2 years ago

IN DA CLUB!!!

just lugged my pro in the house

#10615 2 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:So I made up a decal for my door ramp. The colors aren’t quite right but I still think it looks better than a big silver ramp. Gonna live with it for a while and see if I want to stay with it.
[quoted image]

Woah! Finally one that makes sense. Put me on the list!

#10616 2 years ago

Anyone heard anything about their sth topper order fulfillment status? Im sure there are others folks still waiting for one to show up.

#10617 2 years ago

If you need a status update, I suggest asking the person you bought the topper from.

#10618 2 years ago
Quoted from DarlingLuci:

Anyone heard anything about their sth topper order fulfillment status? Im sure there are others folks still waiting for one to show up.

I know 1 person that is still waiting.

#10619 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If you need a status update, I suggest asking the person you bought the topper from.

I went to my distro first but they didnt have any update from stern. This seemed like a reasonable place to see if anyone else who was waiting had any info.

#10620 2 years ago

Joined the Club! Pro arrived today!
Any suggestions or must dos?

Need to find a Pro UV Kit is my first thing up and update the code.

PXL_20210525_232731288 (resized).jpgPXL_20210525_232731288 (resized).jpg
#10621 2 years ago

man I just had an epic ball 1 at about 680m and drained trying to hit the shot to start tk multiball. The damn bonus was like 300 mil. I unlocked 2 extra balls so I was just under 700m with 4 balls to go and my GC score is just under 1.1b. So Im feeling good. Did I beat my GC? NO! I drained the next 2 balls immediately bricking the shot to start TK mb and had lackluster rest. Ugh! Finished at like 890m. Love game but frustrating!

#10623 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

man I just had an epic ball 1 at about 680m and drained trying to hit the shot to start tk multiball. The damn bonus was like 300 mil. I unlocked 2 extra balls so I was just under 700m with 4 balls to go and my GC score is just under 1.1b. So Im feeling good. Did I beat my GC? NO! I drained the next 2 balls immediately bricking the shot to start TK mb and had lackluster rest. Ugh! Finished at like 890m. Love game but frustrating!

That happened to me a few times last week, mind you my score after ball 1 was maybe 250M.
Then drained everything super fast like if it was my job

#10625 2 years ago

Finally got the game set up, plays great my demogorgon shot is perfect, feels like it has a magnet to suck in the ball.

Only issues are the left orbit guide sends the ball to the sling and the right orbit switch isn’t registering. I’ll figure that stuff out tomorrow.

Has anyone installed the light up drop targets on their pro? Seems like it might be worth it

#10626 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Only issues are the left orbit guide sends the ball to the sling and the right orbit switch isn’t registering. I’ll figure that stuff out tomorrow.

I had a few switches that weren’t registering: BiB, right outlane. Put the game in switch test mode with the balls out and playfield up, then use a leaf switch adjuster to tweak the switch actuator.

#10627 2 years ago
Quoted from CoasterG:

Joined the Club! Pro arrived today!
Any suggestions or must dos?
Need to find a Pro UV Kit is my first thing up and update the code.
[quoted image]

Or get the Premium UV kit and get a metal apron for the same price. Then add lights for under the triangles. That's what I'm doing.

#10628 2 years ago

ok so before I start messing with the left orbit rail

the burn it back shot goes perfectly to my left flipper, very repeatable

however the mystery shot tricker out goes hits my left sling

should I leave it or try to adjust?

#10629 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Has anyone installed the light up drop targets on their pro? Seems like it might be worth it

I have a set that have been sitting on my desk for 3 weeks because they look like a PITA to install... hah

#10630 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

ok so before I start messing with the left orbit rail

In my opinion, you should try to adjust this so it also returns to a flipper. It took some effort, but mine probably is 90% repeatable to the left flipper. I think I had to take the left plastics off, loosen the lane guide screw and bend it out to the right a little bit... Tough to get this to 100% because there is definitely some bouncing as it travels down (coming out of the mystery hold point).

#10631 2 years ago

Noticed that my saucer wasn’t cut perfectly smooth and has a tiny notch on it. It’s not damaged and is even cleared but was wondering if I should sand it down to make it smooth. I’m a little worried that over time the ball could hit that spot, what would you do?

F0B1D786-39E4-4856-ABBB-F69953C82DD8 (resized).jpegF0B1D786-39E4-4856-ABBB-F69953C82DD8 (resized).jpeg
#10632 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:ok so before I start messing with the left orbit rail

you can try playing with the level a bit. On mine the ball out of the mystery does not follow the ball guide. It bounces off it usually twice so raising the left front by 2 or 3 full turns moved where the ball hits on the sling down. It now hits the very bottom of the sling on mine so a tiny nudge as the ball connects with the rail the second time puts it reliably at the flipper. It's surprisingly touchy

#10633 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Yes and I love it. So much so that I did my Star Wars drops as well. (Went a little more fancy with them as you could backlight them)
The picture of the Stranger Things drops doesn't do it justice. It is a really nice effect.

20210526_102817 (resized).jpg20210526_102817 (resized).jpg20210507_112741 (resized).jpg20210507_112741 (resized).jpg20210507_123248 (resized).jpg20210507_123248 (resized).jpg

#10634 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Yes and I love it. So much so that I did my Star Wars drops as well. (Went a little more fancy with them as you could backlight them)
The picture of the Stranger Things drops doesn't do it justice. It is a really nice effect.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How much of a pain was it to install them in STh? Need to get re-motivated.

#10635 2 years ago

ok finally got the left orbit dialed in after 3 hours of bending and adjusting. woof, plays great now!

#10636 2 years ago
Quoted from DarlingLuci:

I am still waiting. Ordered from Flip n out.

#10637 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you order from? That looks great.

#10638 2 years ago

Do you recommend cliffys or another type of protection for the drop bank?

#10642 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Do you recommend cliffys or another type of protection for the drop bank?

It shouldn’t be needed as long as the drop target is level with the playfield when it’s down (or just a hair above). The drops will protect the slot.

#10643 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

How much of a pain was it to install them in STh? Need to get re-motivated.

Very easy on Stranger Things. Star Wars was a huge pain. The screws holding the opto board on my Star Wars took a LOT of effort to break loose. (2 of the 10 had the head snap off). But Stranger Things was a breeze.

I had bought extra decals from eBay. But on Star Wars, I used a blow dryer to heat up the decal (about 30 seconds on high). Then using a razor blade, I was able to peel it off. I applied new adhesive (3M 467MP adhesive) and voila.

#10645 2 years ago

Dang - others must've bought after I posted that link. They were in-stock - sorry!

#10646 2 years ago

The majority of the callouts and videos in the game appear in these 2 “WatchMojo” videos, so they’re well worth watching for context if you haven’t seen the show in a while. Especially if you’re rocking Cleland’s code, which you definitely should be!

chuckwurt this might merit a key post, assuming these videos stick around a while.

Also check out:

#10647 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I am still waiting. Ordered from Flip n out.

I got mine Monday from Nitro. Just ordered it last week

#10648 2 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

I have not noticed it on mine. I’m running 1.02 as well. I’d try reflashing the SD card or try a different card completely.

Turns out the knocker volume was on and causing the clip/screech. Turned it off and all good now

#10649 2 years ago

How much taller does the topper make the game? I have very low ceilings

#10650 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

How much taller does the topper make the game? I have very low ceilings

7 1/2, so if you got 8 inch above you should be good

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mount Washington, KY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
There are 22,212 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 445.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/213?hl=jdub03 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.