IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3108 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 448.
#9751 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Thanks Chuck. I can look at dropping the left a hair but I suppose the correct fix would be through software by holding that up-post down an extra fraction of a second.

That’s not gonna happen. Haha. Just drop the left side down a couple millimeters or put the right side up a few millimeters and be done with it.

#9752 2 years ago

I am thinking of adding a shaker to the game, never had one before but I am wondering if it is worth it on this game?

#9753 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I am thinking of adding a shaker to the game, never had one before but I am wondering if it is worth it on this game?

Yes, it’s 1000% worth it. It’s integrated really well.

#9754 2 years ago
Quoted from killborn:

Welcome to the New Ramp Cover Club

Is there a part number for the new ramp cover?
cheers

#9755 2 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

Is there a part number for the new ramp cover?
cheers

not to my knowledge, sorry, I just emailed Pablo at Stern and he hooked me up. BTW my experience with his service has been great, sure he does take a few days to answer in between emails but he always does respond - I am sure he is swamped with service request so I respect his time and the reasonable answer time -. Nonetheless, he sent me the cover and other things I needed for my game. Awesome service.

#9756 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s not gonna happen. Haha. Just drop the left side down a couple millimeters or put the right side up a few millimeters and be done with it.

Man, no chance that the next SW release adds an extra couple of ms to hold that up-post down. My OCD will kill me to have the PF not 100% level.

The attached pic happened in my "pin/kid hauler". Do you know what that did to me???

TIres (resized).jpgTIres (resized).jpg
#9757 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Man, no chance that the next SW release adds an extra couple of ms to hold that up-post down. My OCD will kill me to have the PF not 100% level.
The attached pic happened in my "pin/kid hauler". Do you know what that did to me???
[quoted image]

I wouldn’t be able to function!!! Just knowing that is happening will keep me awake tonight!!! Lmao!!!

#9758 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I wouldn’t be able to function!!! Just knowing that is happening will keep me awake tonight!!! Lmao!!!

Don't think I didn't consider pulling over to let a touch of air out of that front left.

#9759 2 years ago

Thanks to everyone for helping with the TK diverter assembly. Moving that around wasnt hard at all. Now I think I just need the new ramp cover and stern responded right away and its shipping today.

Is there any special way to get the current cover off? Sorry if Ive missed it in the thread

#9760 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Thanks to everyone for helping with the TK diverter assembly. Moving that around wasnt hard at all. Now I think I just need the new ramp cover and stern responded right away and its shipping today.
Is there any special way to get the current cover off? Sorry if Ive missed it in the thread

removing the cover -easily - requires that you lift the PF bringing the back of it outside the cabinet. I posted a picture a few posts earlier on how to do this with clamps...

You might still be able to get there without doing this, but I find this to be utterly complicated... You will eventually need to get to the back of the PF for other reasons so knowing how to lift it up fully was important to me. YMMV.

#9761 2 years ago

removing the cover -easily - requires that you lift the PF bringing the back of it outside the cabinet. I posted a picture a few posts earlier on how to do this with clamps...
You might still be able to get there without doing this, but I find this to be utterly complicated... You will eventually need to get to the back of the PF for other reasons so knowing how to lift it up fully was important to me. YMMV.

I assumed the new ramp cover was just a different white material for the left ramp? One that would generate more speed?

#9762 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I assumed the new ramp cover was just a different white material for the left ramp? One that would generate more speed?

Same material. Different shape and no riveted deflector to avoid interfering with the ball.

#9763 2 years ago

It's ok, I wouldn't say it is a "must have" at all. I had a spare shaker, so I installed it and it's fine I guess. After having one installed now though, I would not purchase one just for the game. This shaker is going back into another game I have when it returns from a temp trade with a friend.

#9764 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Same material. Different shape and no riveted deflector to avoid interfering with the ball.

thx. may reach out again when it comes!

#9766 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

thx. may reach out again when it comes!

Click the link I just posted. All the details of the ramp cover are there. It’s a roof over the left corner of the ramp.

#9767 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

What order number are you? I ordered from there also. Am order number 10264 and ordered within two minutes of it being posted on the website. No topper yet for me but sometimes it takes a while.

I was order 10261 and got mine april 3

Quoted from dinot:

Thanks Chuck. I can look at dropping the left a hair but I suppose the correct fix would be through software by holding that up-post down an extra fraction of a second.

I fixed mind by increasing pitch very slightly

#9768 2 years ago

Replaced the black t-molding with red while on a Teams meeting. Next is Revenge from Mars.

80ED04F8-BF46-4389-A775-D60EBC8A07C0.jpeg80ED04F8-BF46-4389-A775-D60EBC8A07C0.jpeg06C6E4CE-413F-4E71-901A-FF21FCBDA5EF.jpeg06C6E4CE-413F-4E71-901A-FF21FCBDA5EF.jpegC245894A-EB22-4DBC-82CA-808128A8F2C5.jpegC245894A-EB22-4DBC-82CA-808128A8F2C5.jpeg
#9769 2 years ago

My kids are going to flip. No Demogorgon bomb for a month. I have a complete set of spare parts so that my pin isn't out of commission. (But my spare lockbar is button-less)
Taking parts to get powdercoated. Actually, taking my Star Wars parts first and using the lockbar from Stranger Things on Star Wars. You can play Stranger Things without the button, but not Star Wars.

My kids and I decided on Plum Crazy (Prismatic Powders). In addition to the common items, I was going to do shooter housing, coin door and speaker panel, but my kids decided against the speaker panel (Yay, because I don't have a spare and it would have been another $160 to buy a spare)

This pin has brought my kids (13 and 10 year old girls) into pinball. Mind you they've had access to machines all of their lives but they never got into it. (Not even when I had CV, MM, ToM, Scared Stiff, MB) This game did (because of the theme).

Plum crazy (resized).jpgPlum crazy (resized).jpgST Powder (resized).jpgST Powder (resized).jpg
#9770 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

My kids are going to flip. No Demogorgon bomb for a month. I have a complete set of spare parts so that my pin isn't out of commission. (But my spare lockbar is button-less)
Taking parts to get powdercoated. Actually, taking my Star Wars parts first and using the lockbar from Stranger Things on Star Wars. You can play Stranger Things without the button, but not Star Wars.
My kids and I decided on Plum Crazy (Prismatic Powders). In addition to the common items, I was going to do shooter housing, coin door and speaker panel, but my kids decided against the speaker panel (Yay, because I don't have a spare and it would have been another $160 to buy a spare)
This pin has brought my kids (13 and 10 year old girls) into pinball. Mind you they've had access to machines all of their lives but they never got into it. (Not even when I had CV, MM, ToM, Scared Stiff, MB) This game did (because of the theme).
[quoted image][quoted image]

Demo bomb is the least used feature on mine. Use the button all the time for ball swipe (prem/LE) and wouldn't be able to live without it TBH...

Should look nice!

#9771 2 years ago

If you think about it, the max amount of times you can use a demo bomb per game is 1. Haha. You can use the swipe a ball an unlimited amount of times per game.

#9772 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Replaced the black t-molding with red while on a Teams meeting. Next is Revenge from Mars.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Siderails and legs could be great in red too

#9773 2 years ago

I like that there are just a few gameplay features unique to the Premium/LE. It should makes scores fairly comparable across all versions, right?

a) lock 2 balls during MB to get 3x scoring (Pro: 1 ball, 2x)
b) swipe a ball for non-TK MB modes (Pro: no swiping)

#9774 2 years ago
Quoted from Flaverflav:

Siderails and legs could be great in red too

Agreed.

#9775 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If you think about it, the max amount of times you can use a demo bomb per game is 1. Haha. You can use the swipe a ball an unlimited amount of times per game.

I rarely use Demo bomb. Kids use it every game. I am always "saving" it, but never use it. (Only time I use it is on an outlane drain just to get the points)

#9776 2 years ago

Finally found an le man that was hard . Got a topper and shooter rod coming too , hopefully I find that uv kit

#9777 2 years ago

Stern is supposed to be making more. Just keep your eyes peeled.

#9778 2 years ago

one of my narrow target decals keeps falling off. cleaned black target and installed new ones. Anyone try an adhesion promoter or glue?

Premium game its the right target on left ramp entrance.

#9779 2 years ago

All it took for me was to clean the target with alcohol and replaced the decal with a new one. Never fell off again.

#9780 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Anyone try an adhesion promoter or glue?

I had a big problem with this very thing. after cleaning the target w/alcohol, i tried super/gorilla glue and that stuff just gets too brittle to last. i tried this tacky glue I bought at Michael's and it seems to have done the trick. hundreds of plays without the decals popping off.
glue (resized).jpgglue (resized).jpg

edit - go with @chuckwurt's advice if you have replacement decals. I used this junk b/c I ran out of replacements.

#9781 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Would love to see how this turns out!

#9782 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Finally found an le man that was hard . Got a topper and shooter rod coming too , hopefully I find that uv kit

Two days ago I pre-ordered a UV Kit from the next run that says 4-6 weeks. Best to pay and pre-order if you want a guarantee of getting one.

An alternative is the Pinstadium UV kit. My game came with them and they certainly do a nice job in the meantime.

#9783 2 years ago

had no issues if cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and then apply the new plastics.

#9784 2 years ago

quick update, I installed the new ramp cover... cutting to the chase, if you are reading this and still having issues after adjusting the diverter as per the instructions here and from Stern do not waste any more time doing anything and just ask for the ramp.
My TK is 100% now even with questionable shots that were impossible before, granted not all questionable shots make it but now some do, otherwise good shots have zero issue reaching the magnet now.
I have found a way of lifting the PF that simplifies the installation. I actually tried 2 different methods: one using small clamps and the other one using a contraption I built in a hurry. The clamps are safer and more reliable but either will work... If you have a better idea as to how to lift the PF (I am sure operators and other pinball veterans might have better ones), but here is a quick and dirty picture...
[quoted image]
I put another clamp on the opposite side and then I lower the PF hinges on the clamp. These were sturdy enough to hold the PF with no problems and stayed like so for about 4 hours as I took the left ramp out, I drilled the old holes out and filled the holes with wooden dowels as seen here and it turned out perfect.
The ramp was also slightly modified to accommodate its proximity to the LOCK LK switch enabling me to move it forward and drill it 1.5 mm closer to the player. The ramp is now as close as it could ever be.
If you ramp is short or the switch is in the way, I think this approach is solid. I thought of bending the switch, but over time it will flex and bash the ramp and probably make a hair line crack on it, so I opted for a tiny modification shown below and prevent any damage down the road. It also turned out perfect:
The ball guides were also adjusted, now the left orbit feeds the left flipper (it was bouncing and triggering the slingshot). A small adjustment also alleviated the stuttering/sputtering as the ball travels trough the burnt it back...
After this, fully disassembling my AIQ and repairing an old T2, I think I levelled up in the pinball world.
Game is now 100%.

Holy mother of PITA, Batman!

I have the ramp cover here, but if that's the amount of work that it takes to put a damn ramp cover on, I will probably just put it in the coin box for storage.

#9785 2 years ago

This game is not for the faint of heart when it comes to tweaking/fixing it. That’s for sure.

#9786 2 years ago

It’s a good game to cut your teeth on. I got a Stern JP premium recently and couldn’t believe I didn’t have to adjust anything. So glad I got my STh first. Taught me how to get in there and work for it. Now JP is like a vacation.

#9787 2 years ago
Quoted from BradyScribbles:

Would love to see how this turns out!

I'll post pics. It might take up to 4 weeks as I am taking my Star Wars parts first (shop said they take about 2 weeks).

#9788 2 years ago

OK....so my latest foray into this game. I had 3 nagging problems.

1) Left orbit eject hitting top of sling sometimes - Chuck mentioned that this was because the up post was coming up before the ball completely cleared.
2) Right orbit hitting top of sling sometimes
3) Pop bumpers suck - Not a Stranger Things issue but a Stern issue

I think I've fixed 1 and 3. Take note, I have craploads of spare parts. So what I am able to do is the exception because of that. But maybe my experiments can help you.

1) Lowering the PF on the back left didn't work. And it just annoyed me because it was making my PF out of level. So....here is what I did. I took the up post assembly out. (the 3 x 1/4" wood screws and unplugged the coil) Took the top retaining bracket off and removed the compression spring. I had a spare in my parts. So I cut a bit off of the bottom with the idea that it would slightly weaken it which would make it push the up-post a fraction of a second slower.....and holy crap. It worked.

2) Right orbit was hell. I tried maneuvering the lane guide, but I had similar issues. Sometimes the ball would not ride the lane guide and it would hit the top of the sling. I tried and tried. Adjusting the lane guide. Adding a larger rubber run to that post that Chuck did and I couldn't get it 100%. I'll settle for what I have with it. At this point as long as it doesn't drain I can live with it.

3) The pop bumper action just sucked in this game (and frankly all Sterns). I like lively pop bumper action. When the ball would go in there, I'd barely get a hit or two. I examined the assembly and noticed that the post of the bumper skirt was catching on the spoon. No matter what I did, I couldn't get it to operate smoothly. Often if the skirt post went to the edge of the spoon, it would stick there. So back to my parts area I went. I found 2 new spoons. But these were Bally/Williams spoons. They are every so slightly different. I replaced the white spoons and I had to really adjust the leaf spring (because the WMS spoons are shallower) with my switch adjustment tools. (99% of you don't have this, a small needle nose should do). The WMS spoons operate smooth as silk. My pops are wonderful now. Lots of action. No sticking skirt post. Wow!!! IF YOU DO THIS OPEN THE DOOR. You don't want to short from a coil lug to the switch.

Update : I went to Marco and Pinball Life. It doesn't look like they distinguish between the spoons anymore on Pinball Life. On Marco they show the legacy Williams spoon.

#9789 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What exactly is “swipe a ball”

Quoted from chuckwurt:

This game is not for the faint of heart when it comes to tweaking/fixing it. That’s for sure.

You aint kidding. Everytime I think I have the tk diverter right I realize im off. Just going to wait until stern sends the new cover then work on it. Thanks for all the links to posts.

Wondering if my distributer can just send someone over to help me because I suck at fixing shit.

#9790 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Holy mother of PITA, Batman!
I have the ramp cover here, but if that's the amount of work that it takes to put a damn ramp cover on, I will probably just put it in the coin box for storage.

Quoted from mbrave77:

What exactly is “swipe a ball”

You aint kidding. Everytime I think I have the tk diverter right I realize im off. Just going to wait until stern sends the new cover then work on it. Thanks for all the links to posts.
Wondering if my distributer can just send someone over to help me because I suck at fixing shit.

Replacing the ramp might not be necessary, in fact, I probably did not have to do it but since I had 1/3 of the PF off the table I figured that it was a good opportunity to improve it as per what I had read on this thread and what chuckwurt had recommended, so I went for it...
You will need some woodworking notions to get it done, I was aiming for a clean job not a hack job such as adding glue and toothpicks into the hole. I am not that kind of guy, I also think ahead, whenever I sell this game I can sleep at night thinking that I did my absolute best to keep the game in perfect shape. I will never do a hack job on anything, that is part of my personality and how I keep my OCD at bay.

So long story short, you can simply add the cover and see how lucky you are, you might be good. I just did not want to be toying with the ramp and the diverter EVER again so I went full in. My ramp was not fully forward, it was shy by about 1.5mm now it is at the max it can ever go....

If you are not inclined to do it, do not do it... lots can go wrong really. I just happen to have woodworking skills and lots of tools and this was very easy for me, I have also experience fixing electronics and playing with expensive things in my grandpa's shop -he was an electronics engineer-, building my own computer, fixing electronics and soldering since 8 years old. So your mileage might vary, I am a tinkerer.

I am not sure how other people feel about tackling this job, so good luck!

In a nutshell, it is not terrible difficult. It takes good attention to detail and patience and knowing what you are doing... if you are not confident, better not to practice on a 10K toy.

I am really loving this game now that it is playing well! Only complain I have is some of the sounds are just plain awful, for example the skill shot sound, I find it very unpleasant. There are other sounds in the game I do not love.
I find the game a little bit too dark - moodwise - sometimes, I get it ... it is about the monster and what not but it would be nice if the game had a little break now and then and have some more happy modes to separate the darkness from the happiness and lighten things up a bit. A lot of the modes are a bit violent.

All that to say my favourite is Quarter Hunt, it is upbeat and you get to hear some happiness in the kids voice, the rest of the modes are a bit of a downer, wanna see momma mode yikes, and find barb... Geee, not really interested in seeing that.... yeah sure it can be disables in the options but that is not the point.

The games makes this up by having great fun but simple shots, no Keith Elwin BS complicated rules and absurd combos, just plain pinball fun... Sorry Keith, I do not like your games. lol

Anyway, that is my point of view. Peace out!

#9791 2 years ago

Thanks for that. All i have done so far is mess with the 4 screws holding the diverter assembly in place to try and get it the perfect distance away from the wall. I also checked the height of it as chuck had mentioned. When the cover gets here ill check that out as well

#9792 2 years ago

I had to adjust the switch for Burn It Back on my Pro, but otherwise it’s been perfect so far (knock on wood). My thoughts after the first 40-50 games:

I love the music more than I thought I would. I may still swap in 80’s songs for a few modes, but what’s in there now works really well. The callouts seem fine to me, but I’ll definitely swap out the “X is lit” callouts (thats what the inserts are for, ha). Needs Eleven saying “bitchin’” in there somewhere. And definitely needs a few Erica callouts. “You can’t spell America without Erica”.

The shots are all awesome, there’s not a single one I hate. Right ramp is tight but I’m getting dialed into it. The gameplay really reminds me of IM, which I’ve been missing. Fast, high-adrenaline multiballs. Smooth and repeatable ramps. I like the right orbit shot, now that I’m playing a game that feeds back to the right flipper and not the top of the slings.

The left lock target on the left ramp should have a sign, “this way to right outlane”. Missing that ramp with the right flipper punishes me pretty regularly, as it should. On the other hand, the drop targets are way less punishing than I expected. It’s pretty easy to recover from a quick rebound, since you’re expecting it.

I’m looking forward to getting my UV kit, so I can switch out all the violet GI for white. I really don’t like colored GI. Joyce’s face shouldn’t be purple. I love the Pro cabinet and translite artwork. It’s season one, which is the only season some people are familiar with, and the best one IMHO.

Overall, my favorite Stern in a long time, and I think it’s fair to call it a “flow monster”. The left orbit ending at the right flipper is awesome. Looping “Burn It Back” is awesome. “Man, that’s pretty cool.”

#9793 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Thanks for that. All i have done so far is mess with the 4 screws holding the diverter assembly in place to try and get it the perfect distance away from the wall. I also checked the height of it as chuck had mentioned. When the cover gets here ill check that out as well

If this is all you did, you’ll never get it to work right. But yes, wait on the new cover.

Swipe a ball is a lockbar button feature. Lock bald for TK multiball. If you’re playing another multiball like demogorgon or total isolation, the button flashes blue. You can hit the button to swipe the balls locked for TK MB and use them in your current multiball.

#9794 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

2) Right orbit was hell. I tried maneuvering the lane guide, but I had similar issues. Sometimes the ball would not ride the lane guide and it would hit the top of the sling. I tried and tried. Adjusting the lane guide. Adding a larger rubber run to that post that Chuck did and I couldn't get it 100%. I'll settle for what I have with it. At this point as long as it doesn't drain I can live with it.

I never touched the lane guide on either side. Left side most important is to make sure the post doesn’t touch the ball.

Right side the most important it to make sure the ball grazes the shooter lane ball gate when coming down. The added rubber is only to kick the ball to the left side when the feeds out of the pops are sloppy.

#9795 2 years ago

Holy cow, so happy that a Pro model came up for sale locally and not a premium, or I would've bought it. Premium sounds like such a bitch to get working right. Feel bad for you guys who have to spend all that time adjusting instead of playing.

#9796 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

The gameplay really reminds me of IM, which I’ve been missing. Fast, high-adrenaline multiballs. Smooth and repeatable ramps. I like the right orbit shot, now that I’m playing a game that feeds back to the right flipper and not the top of the slings.
The left lock target on the left ramp should have a sign, “this way to right outlane”. Missing that ramp with the right flipper punishes me pretty regularly, as it should. On the other hand, the drop targets are way less punishing than I expected. It’s pretty easy to recover from a quick rebound, since you’re expecting it.
I’m looking forward to getting my UV kit, so I can switch out all the violet GI for white. I really don’t like colored GI. Joyce’s face shouldn’t be purple. I love the Pro cabinet and translite artwork. It’s season one, which is the only season some people are familiar with, and the best one IMHO.
Overall, my favorite Stern in a long time, and I think it’s fair to call it a “flow monster”. The left orbit ending at the right flipper is awesome. Looping “Burn It Back” is awesome. “Man, that’s pretty cool.”

Ironically my SThLE replaced my IM, which I owned for 8 years.

#9797 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Holy cow, so happy that a Pro model came up for sale locally and not a premium, or I would've bought it. Premium sounds like such a bitch to get working right. Feel bad for you guys who have to spend all that time adjusting instead of playing.

in my short experience in the pinball world, there is no way around it... if you think you will get in the hobby unscathed not fixing anything I would say maybe to think again? there is always something to fix or replace... I think that Chuck and I are probably a bit extremist and if you follow Stern's PDF on how to repair this you should be fine... we went above and beyond, in my case replacing the ramp fully and filling up the holes, etc... that is another level of OCD...

Just for those out there considering a premium, do not be scared. I would not own a PRO.

#9798 2 years ago

I Put this strip on my ramp to see the effect and now a straight shot goes in the mouth everytime. Before the strip it would rarely go in. Guess I need to remove the Demo spacers as mentioned elsewhere? Does lowering it take away/minimize the shaking feature?

20210428_222931 (resized).jpg20210428_222931 (resized).jpg
#9799 2 years ago

Remove the spacers if it’s missing low. Add to the spacers if it’s missing high.

It will not affect the shaking demo at all.

#9800 2 years ago

if you think you will get in the hobby unscathed not fixing anything I would say maybe to think again

Didn’t say that nor do I think that. But jeez, I certainly Haven’t owned a game that needed all sorts of tweaking just to play correctly. Sounds like the early Rick and Morty games that needed all sorts of tweaking and fixes out of the box.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lewiston, NY
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 22,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 448.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/196 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.