StrangerThingsProjectorIssue (resized).jpg
IMG_3491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3470 (resized).jpeg
A_SSK (resized).jpg
AE99B1FC-2FD4-481F-8B7F-6B7DF79E16DD (resized).jpeg
image_67200769 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,204 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 445.
#9201 2 years ago

The Eagle has landed!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#9202 2 years ago

Toppers are SUCH a waste of money but F me this thing is SWEET!

IMG_5883 (resized).pngIMG_5883 (resized).png
#9203 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

[quoted image]

I'm jealous as I wait for both the topper and UV kit from cointaker, with no date in sight!

#9204 2 years ago

Quick questions about some of the settings:

What do the following settings do?

Trough Eject Power - is this when the ball is automatically shot out of the trough for you, like when in multiball or after locking a ball with TK lock?

Ball Launch Power - launch from where?

Slingshot Power - what is this? I see a picture in the manual but it's hard to tell what it's from edit: nevermind i found this one

#9205 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Excellent! Patiently awaiting mine.

#9206 2 years ago

Worth every penny!! Lol

63035B3B-A438-4B9D-B7D6-927AF923B361 (resized).jpeg63035B3B-A438-4B9D-B7D6-927AF923B361 (resized).jpeg
#9207 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Worth every penny!! Lol
[quoted image]

I love the speaker panel mods. Does it affect the sound quality at all?

#9208 2 years ago
Quoted from palacekeeper:

Trough Eject Power - is this when the ball is automatically shot out of the trough for you, like when in multiball or after locking a ball with TK lock?

Anytime a ball is served into the shooter lane. The power for that. I have this at the lowest setting.

Ball Launch Power - launch from where?

The shooter lane. The auto launch power. I have this turned down too so it serves the left orbit guide.

Slingshot Power - what is this? I see a picture in the manual but it's hard to tell what it's from edit: nevermind i found this one

The power that the slingshots kick. The things right above the flippers. I turned this down to 13 from 16. Helps reduce some of those slingshot drains.

#9209 2 years ago
Quoted from haveaniceswim:

I love the speaker panel mods. Does it affect the sound quality at all?

Nope not at all! Mezel did a great job with them. They stand off the speak grills.

#9210 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Anytime a ball is served into the shooter lane. The power for that. I have this at the lowest setting.

The shooter lane. The auto launch power. I have this turned down too so it serves the left orbit guide.

The power that the slingshots kick. The things right above the flippers. I turned this down to 13 from 16. Helps reduce some of those slingshot drains.

This makes me want to know what your settings are, in general. “How to make your machine sing like Chuck’s”

Thanks for the info!

#9211 2 years ago

I put cliffy on the shooters lane since day one and I am debating whether it is worth it or not to do in my Stth, not because I do not want to look after the game... I am just not sure they add any real protection... Might just do mylar.

what is the general opinion.

Also got my first 500M game today, total blast.

#9212 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Waiting on mine! Looks great. The hate on this has subsided cause it seems Stern offered something new/different and not too costly (granted the Whole hobby is costly). I think this is a Stranger Things win!!!

#9213 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

The Eagle has landed![quoted image]

This translite is gorgeous. What version is that?
The one i got with the premium is underwhelming.

#9214 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

This translite is gorgeous. What version is that?
The one i got with the premium is underwhelming.

https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/stranger-things-season-2-alternate-pinball-translite/

#9215 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

which setting controls how much power is used to eject the ball from the left eject?

#9216 2 years ago

I put cliffy on the shooters lane since day one and I am debating whether it is worth it or not to do in my Stth, not because I do not want to look after the game... I am just not sure they add any real protection... Might just do mylar.

I think the shooter lane protection is worthwhile. I have it on my munsters and the shooter lane has no wear at all. My st though I do not and I have some clear damage after.over 3k games and I put mylar down. Will be ordering a set for my other games. Def turn the trough power all the way down as well.

#9217 2 years ago

How bout in the settings.
Home setting
Directors cut
Factory
Add a ball
And maybe others I'm forgetting.
Which one do most prefer? And are there big differences?

#9218 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I think the shooter lane protection is worthwhile. I have it on my munsters and the shooter lane has no wear at all. My st though I do not and I have some clear damage after.over 3k games and I put mylar down. Will be ordering a set for my other games. Def turn the trough power all the way down as well.

I turned the trough eject power all the way down and the ball doesn’t even make it out of the trough. Had to turn it back up some.

#9219 2 years ago

Buy a roll of mylar and cut to cover up shooter lane, ball drops and major lips/ball transition areas.

#9220 2 years ago

Cliffys do what they are designed to. I have shooter lanes and scoops with zero wear after thousands of plays thanks to his products. Mylar is better than nothing, but not equal.

#9221 2 years ago

Mylar works the same or better than cliffys imo.

#9222 2 years ago

which setting controls how much power is used to eject the ball from the left eject?

Left eject power.

#9223 2 years ago

did anybody here try chrome pinballs? thinking of ordering some pinballs for all my games but both of mine currently use 1 magnet each...I understand that chrome is not recommended when there are magnets but I also read that it is not an issue sometimes.

Anyway, did anybody try them?

#9224 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Saw it in person today it’s a must have, I’m considering a premium with topper but UV lighting is unavailable ughh

#9225 2 years ago

I generally think toppers are a ridiculous waste of money and Toppermania 2021 has me baffled. That being said, that thing looks badass and I’m somewhat envious. Looks great guys.

#9226 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Where did you order from?

#9228 2 years ago

Did you order a while ago by chance? I ordered from Flip n Out pinball the day Stern put it up for order. Are they going to twinkle out a few toppers at a time? Hopefully I get some notification soon.

#9229 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Did you order a while ago by chance? I ordered from Flip n Out pinball the day Stern put it up for order. Are they going to twinkle out a few toppers at a time? Hopefully I get some notification soon.

I pre ordered mine over this past summer.

#9230 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Nope not at all! Mezel did a great job with them. They stand off the speak grills.

hey! Are they easy to install? My pro should be here next week!! So excited.

#9231 2 years ago

I ordered mine from Flip n out minutes after it was available. Zach has said that mine has shipped, but I don't have tracking info.

#9232 2 years ago

I ordered from LSOG the day it was released and mine is out for delivery today. Not sure how many they received though.

#9233 2 years ago

Cliffy’s for the win

#9234 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

I ordered mine from Flip n out minutes after it was available. Zach has said that mine has shipped, but I don't have tracking info.

I will have to email him. I ordered minutes also and got the last one.

#9235 2 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

Cliffy’s for the win

This is also a great product, installed one on mine.
https://mezelmods.com/products/pinball-shooter-lane-protector?variant=32515229286497

#9236 2 years ago

I was looking at these yesterday, wondering if they stay in place properly or if they bounce a lot/wiggle as the ball runs on them.

#9237 2 years ago

I was looking at these yesterday, wondering if they stay in place properly or if they bounce a lot/wiggle as the ball runs on them.

It fits the lane perfectly and comes with some tape near the ball trough and I add a piece of Mylar near the end to lock it down.

1FE5B5ED-F460-47CC-B6AC-B98F6418BA1F (resized).jpeg1FE5B5ED-F460-47CC-B6AC-B98F6418BA1F (resized).jpeg7EA49E58-71D1-44E8-AF4A-843FCC336051 (resized).jpeg7EA49E58-71D1-44E8-AF4A-843FCC336051 (resized).jpegD0FC76BE-DD38-4275-8A5F-C92BBB54EB3F (resized).jpegD0FC76BE-DD38-4275-8A5F-C92BBB54EB3F (resized).jpeg
#9238 2 years ago

It definitely wiggles. Annoyed me at first now I just ignore it.

#9240 2 years ago

It definitely wiggles. Annoyed me at first now I just ignore it.

They break eventually too. Went back to Mylar after they kept breaking on me after lots of plays.

#9241 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They break eventually too. Went back to Mylar after they kept breaking on me after lots of plays.

Ughh They are not expensive but not cheap.

#9242 2 years ago
Quoted from JWE:

I ordered from LSOG the day it was released and mine is out for delivery today. Not sure how many they received though.

Just arrived and installed! Looks so awesome in person. Great addition.

13BE369B-4BC3-4A1A-AB0B-7C71593EB8F6 (resized).jpeg13BE369B-4BC3-4A1A-AB0B-7C71593EB8F6 (resized).jpeg33B00C21-285D-4A54-BAD0-3B0A7258B76F (resized).jpeg33B00C21-285D-4A54-BAD0-3B0A7258B76F (resized).jpeg663DECBB-7915-4E28-8A03-96E17134B584 (resized).jpeg663DECBB-7915-4E28-8A03-96E17134B584 (resized).jpegAFF12689-A940-4CBC-A069-892DAF926D91 (resized).jpegAFF12689-A940-4CBC-A069-892DAF926D91 (resized).jpegFB9C685A-403B-489E-9629-096B8A6F2507 (resized).jpegFB9C685A-403B-489E-9629-096B8A6F2507 (resized).jpeg
#9243 2 years ago

Mannnnn shot a video of it!!! Why is everybody sending pics!
Videos please!!!

#9244 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Good to know thanks. I think I will just use mylar.
I like cliffys but they are overly expensive for what they do and also are very small.

I alsp want to cover the rest of the lane and if I go cliffy then I have to use mylar anyway... I think that mylar alone will be more than enough. Cliffy here cost me $100+ (Canada) that is a boat load of mylar, and in my book mylar is awesome.

I have had good luck removing mylar off a previously waxed PF.

Did you guys run into any issues replacing mylar on a relatively new game?
I have heard stories of the art coming off but that sounds like somethhing that could happen to an older PF perhaps.

Anyway...

You guys just saved me some cash.

I was thinking of getting the plastic protector for the slingshots.
Did you guys try it?

#9245 2 years ago

Where did you order the cliffy's in canada?

#9246 2 years ago

Mannnnn shot a video of it!!! Why is everybody sending pics!
Videos please!!!

A8F85B8F-3292-4C18-B287-9C0C16146865.gifA8F85B8F-3292-4C18-B287-9C0C16146865.gif
#9247 2 years ago
Quoted from JD4444:

Where did you order the cliffy's in canada?

Nowhere. Have to order from Cliff in the US.

#9248 2 years ago

Nowhere. Have to order from Cliff in the US.

Ok thank you

#9249 2 years ago

did anybody here try chrome pinballs? thinking of ordering some pinballs for all my games but both of mine currently use 1 magnet each...I understand that chrome is not recommended when there are magnets but I also read that it is not an issue sometimes.
Anyway, did anybody try them?

I would think that if there is any game that would magnetize balls, STh LE/Premium would be it. The magnet can hold on to the locked balls for several minutes at a time. It isn't just a quick application of the magnet like on so many other games.

#9250 2 years ago

Hey Guys,
I am trying to fix a friend’s premium. His TK is not pinching but the ball does not roll over it. It is literally getting stuck at the base.

What other adjustments should I be looking for?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Trade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 74.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 22,204 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 445.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/185?hl=otto110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.