IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg
IMG_3764 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,406 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 449.
#9051 3 years ago

It’s similar to attack from Mars. Will kick your butt for a while, then that one great game sneaks in and it’s super rewarding.

#9052 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Question for everyone.
Does the ball eject seem to be laggy?
Mine is fine though ball drains or I start a game and it’s about 3-4 seconds to pop a ball. Most other games are maybe 1-2 seconds.

Well...let me clarify. I was thinking of the time after a ball drains and when the bonus animation starts. That lag time is normal but annoying. I think you may be talking about something totally different.

#9053 3 years ago

Does anyone have any crash course recommendations for mylar? This is my first pin, and I keep hearing people talk about it and how it's recommended. Any general pics/recommendations for this particular game, as well as where to order it (other than "my distro")? I don't want to just order a roll and then randomly stick it places without knowing the repercussions. Thanks!

#9054 3 years ago

It’s recommended to wax the area before applying. It will make it easier to remove later if needed.

I buy mine by the roll from here:

Pinrestore.com

Here is where I applied Mylar to my game:

Around the edge of the left saucer, the shooter lane, and I put another layer on the Mylar that is on the playfield where the ramp contacts when down.

#9055 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s recommended to wax the area before applying. It will make it easier to remove later if needed.
Pinrestore.com
Around the edge of the left saucer, the shooter lane, and I put another layer on the Mylar that is on the playfield where the ramp contacts when down.

Excellent - thanks Chuck!

In looking at their site, they have a few sizes, and the mylar says its 2 mils or .002". That's the one, right?

#9056 3 years ago

My premium has a 3/20 build date. I have the TK lock working pretty good but I would like to get the “new” left ramp cover. Where can I get one of these?

Awesome game but I still have a lot of tinkering to do with the demogorgan. Have only been able to make the shot a few times after SEVERAL games! It appears to be hitting low. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thx

#9057 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Outlane post came put in in the hardest setting, did you guys adjust them... the out lanes are merciless.

Outlane posts were the first thing I fixed. It made the game much more enjoyable. Anyone who’s not a pro level player needs to move them.

#9058 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballer247:

My premium has a 3/20 build date. I have the TK lock working pretty good but I would like to get the “new” left ramp cover. Where can I get one of these?

Contact Pablo at stern and copy your distro on the email.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Also, there’s a find in this topic link up top. Click that and search the word spacers. All the help you need has been given in this thread. Just have to search for it really quick.

#9059 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:Contact Pablo at stern and copy your distro on the email.
[email protected]
[email protected]
Also, there’s a find in this topic link up top. Click that and search the word spacers. All the help you need has been given in this thread. Just have to search for it really quick.

Thank you @chuckwurt!

#9060 3 years ago

What pitch do you guys have your STh at?

#9061 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

What pitch do you guys have your STh at?

6.8 is where mine is

#9062 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pinrestore.com

I replaced the mylar under the demo ramp yesterday, because it was damaged from factory... easy to replace often if the ramp dings it.

How do I know if my game has the new or old ramp?

#9063 3 years ago
Quoted from palacekeeper:

Excellent - thanks Chuck!
In looking at their site, they have a few sizes, and the mylar says its 2 mils or .002". That's the one, right?

Where are you seeing different sizes? I only see one. The options are for how much of the Mylar you want. I buy the full roll and it lasts years and years. Haha

#9064 3 years ago

How do I know if my game has the new or old ramp?

I believe the new ramp has a longer metal flap off the end. So unless your metal flap that hangs off the end is just barely off the end of the ramp, I believe you have the updated one.

#9065 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I believe the new ramp has a longer metal flap off the end. So unless your metal flap that hangs off the end is just barely off the end of the ramp, I believe you have the updated one.

When everything is up the middle piece is longer.

#9066 3 years ago

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, lol... this is what my ramp looks like.
New or old?

893A83E2-C6DB-4E00-9D47-7DCE670B20D6 (resized).jpeg893A83E2-C6DB-4E00-9D47-7DCE670B20D6 (resized).jpeg
#9067 3 years ago

Also my game is not recording any audits properly. Most everything is still at 0 or 0%.

Bug? Or do I need to reinstall the code?

#9068 3 years ago

Just picked up a nice premium with some mods. Is there a way to adjust the projector? Feels like it’s projecting slightly low. Image isn’t the sharpest but not sure if that’s standard. I was looking through the op menu but couldn’t find anything.

#9069 3 years ago

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, lol... this is what my ramp looks like.
New or old?[quoted image]

There’s only a new or old version of the demogorgon ramp. Basically if your game was built in second half of 2020 or 2021, it’s the new version I’m sure.

#9070 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Just picked up a nice premium with some mods. Is there a way to adjust the projector? Feels like it’s projecting slightly low. Image isn’t the sharpest but not sure if that’s standard. I was looking through the op menu but couldn’t find anything.

Focus wheel is manual and on the side of the projector itself. In feature diagnostics you can adjust the positions of all the projections. Make sure the interlock switch is enabled when in the test. You should see green images on all the screens.

#9071 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

There’s only a new or old version of the demogorgon ramp. Basically if your game was built in second half of 2020 or 2021, it’s the new version I’m sure.

mine is Feb 2020

#9072 3 years ago

There’s an updated demogorgon ramp that supposedly makes it more consistent to make the mouth. I don’t know anyone that had been able to confirm that though. Everyone has adjusted the demo itself to fix the shot.

#9073 3 years ago

Yeah, the "upgraded" longer ramp didn't fix anything and actually created more problems for me. Adjust the demo by changing the height via the spacers is the best option. Higher if it's shooting high and lower if it is shooting low.

#9074 3 years ago

Made these tonight on our cricut maker. I think they look pretty cool.

B6B3F4E6-2551-4BE8-959F-CD4E62C6945E (resized).jpegB6B3F4E6-2551-4BE8-959F-CD4E62C6945E (resized).jpeg
#9075 3 years ago

anybody here having issues with the audits not being recorded after updating to the latest code?
I am using the newest code since day one and not sure if this was a pre existent issue for me...

I played 50+ games and most audits are ZERO and/or 0% while other audits might show partial information.

#9076 3 years ago

anybody here having issues with the audits not being recorded after updating to the latest code?
I am using the newest code since day one and not sure if this was a pre existent issue for me...
I played 50+ games and most audits are ZERO and/or 0% while other audits might show partial information.

Take a pic of the audits you are referring to, maybe we can figure it out.

#9077 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Where are you seeing different sizes? I only see one. The options are for how much of the Mylar you want. I buy the full roll and it lasts years and years. Haha

I meant different sizes as far as a sheet, half roll, or full roll, but they are all the same thickness. Was just making sure I had the right item. Thanks again...

#9078 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Take a pic of the audits you are referring to, maybe we can figure it out.

there is not much to see, it is the audits, for example it says 'GAMES PLAYED (0) LIFETIME (52). Which is incorrect as both numbers should be close to the same.
The same example applies for all other audits.

It is showing (0) zero, for everything: extra balls, drains, etc etc etc...

#9079 3 years ago

Here’s the middle ramp with extra flap. Also left ramp kit is installed. I’m on the newest code and audits are working.

4F026E14-BF46-4F49-8806-32DC521D70BA (resized).jpeg4F026E14-BF46-4F49-8806-32DC521D70BA (resized).jpegE8C5A4EB-C79E-4700-9E3B-620B75CAF4D8 (resized).jpegE8C5A4EB-C79E-4700-9E3B-620B75CAF4D8 (resized).jpeg
#9080 3 years ago

there is not much to see, it is the audits, for example it says 'GAMES PLAYED (0) LIFETIME (52). Which is incorrect as both numbers should be close to the same.

I suggest reloading the 1.02 code. If that doesn’t work, try reflashing the SD card. Instructions are on stern support page on their website.

#9081 3 years ago

First NIB?

Games played and lifetime are NOT the same. All the partial test games that happened at Stern are the cause for the discrepancy. Also if you shut down or end a game early it will not count as game played but will count in lifetime.

I also believe you are confused about the new ramp thing. The "new" ramp folks are talking about is the plastic cover on the left ramp near the TK lock. It's different now. Don't worry about it if your TK lock is working ok. You can order the updated kit through player 1. It's free and they will ship it to your house. It includes TK lock adjustment instructions and 1 clear plastic. I had ordered mine before picking up my game but haven't installed it. The lock already works.

#9082 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

First NIB?
Games played and lifetime are NOT the same. All the partial test games that happened at Stern are the cause for the discrepancy. Also if you shut down or end a game early it will not count as game played but will count in lifetime.
I also believe you are confused about the new ramp thing. The "new" ramp folks are talking about is the plastic cover on the left ramp near the TK lock. It's different now. Don't worry about it if your TK lock is working ok. You can order the updated kit through player 1. It's free and they will ship it to your house. It includes TK lock adjustment instructions and 1 clear plastic. I had ordered mine before picking up my game but haven't installed it. The lock already works.

Not my first.
The audits are certainly not working. A lot has happened since we first talk, lol. I am on my 3rd pin.

You are right about the plastic cover, I found the bulletin from Stern about it.. I thought you guys were referring to the metal flap at the beginning of the ramp.

And I do have the newest DEMO ramp as per the pictures posted earlier.

#9083 3 years ago

Yeah I think unless you got one of the first pros off the line, the demo ramps are the updated ones.

#9084 3 years ago

Not my first.
The audits are certainly not working.

Make sure your SD card is not write-protected.. Check the sliding tab to make sure it's not on "locked".

#9085 3 years ago

Quoted from MrMikeman:

First NIB?

LOL. I just checked mine and there's only a difference of 2. (350 & 352). I had based my statement on my JP. It had a 50-60 game difference between lifetime and played (NIB). I guess it depends on the game!

#9086 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

LOL. I just checked mine and there's only a difference of 2. (350 & 352). I had based my statement on my JP. It had a 50-60 game difference between lifetime and played (NIB). I guess it depends on the game!

The difference it plays since the last code update and plays lifetime. So on mine lifetime says almost 2,000 plays, but played says like 200.

#9087 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

right, that is the case in my AIQ. difference of 1 actually.

#9088 3 years ago

My topper just shipped, boys.

#9089 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Great news, let us see some pictures

#9090 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Nice. who did you order from? Ordered mine from cointaker but haven't heard anything yet.

#9091 3 years ago

Nice. who did you order from? Ordered mine from cointaker but haven't heard anything yet.

LSOG in January, before the reveal and official price. Kind of a gamble, but I’m happy the way the topper looks.

#9092 3 years ago

Nice, ordered from them as well. Hope mine ships this week.

LSOG Confirmed mine Just shipped and due this Friday.

#9093 3 years ago

Stranger Things topper just arrived! Love it!

20210329_134144 (resized).jpg20210329_134144 (resized).jpg20210329_134232 (resized).jpg20210329_134232 (resized).jpg20210329_134253 (resized).jpg20210329_134253 (resized).jpg20210329_134312 (resized).jpg20210329_134312 (resized).jpg20210329_134330 (resized).jpg20210329_134330 (resized).jpg
#9094 3 years ago

question is the Cleland code just for sounds or does it actually change other things?

#9095 3 years ago

question is the Cleland code just for sounds or does it actually change other things?

If you do the right flipper code with the Cleland code AND start an Upside Down mode, you actually enter the upside down!! The machine turns into the portal!
Ok, just kidding haha. Just a nice subtle sound upgrade. Perfect addition to an amazing shooting machine.

#9096 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Great news, let us see some pictures

Just picked mine up and installed!

StrangerThingsTopper (resized).jpgStrangerThingsTopper (resized).jpg
#9097 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballj:

If you do the right flipper code with the Cleland code AND start an Upside Down mode, you actually enter the upside down!! The machine turns into the portal!
Ok, just kidding haha. Just a nice subtle sound upgrade. Perfect addition to an amazing shooting machine.

can it also change my bank account please. I need funds for BTTF.

#9098 3 years ago

can it also change my bank account please. I need funds for BTTF.

That's a funny way to spell Godzilla

#9099 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Right 255 (full)
Left 235

chuckwurt - You use 235 instead of full on the left? Is that to improve shots at the demo?

#9100 3 years ago

chuckwurt - You use 235 instead of full on the left? Is that to improve shots at the demo?

Yup. It’s the lowest I could put the flipper power and still be able to consistently hit the demo mouth. I bet I could go lower now that I have the flipper fans on my game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Eastvale, CA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 22,406 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 449.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/182?hl=jdub03 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.