IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3108 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 448.
#8901 3 years ago

I agree about Cary Hardy, pure smoke, all his videos are pure bait and switch gimmicks for clicks and YouTube monie, no substance with a lot of non-sense filler, the videos are so long and dumb that he loses his point as he rumbles on about it... I stopped watching his vids long ago.

edit: maybe not *all his videos, I might have exaggerated there so I wanted to correct myself rather than editing this post.

#8902 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I don't want to get in a big thing about as you guys are clearly pissed. Personally I think at that price point you should not be able to see the actual strips. Of course you need to see the light. I am talking about the actual ugly strip with the spot that says cut here. I thought they could have put in a little effort, to tuck them away or use a diffuser. There is no reason for the ugly source of the light to be visible.

While I agree it's not cool to see the strip itself, making an EFFECTIVE infinity effect isn't easy. I know because of my late 70s jukebox that has it and trying to convert it to LEDs is difficult. Lights have to be very bright from 2 sides(front facing and back facing). If you diffuse it it doesn't work as well. Using RGB bulbs would have hidden the "wiring" but those just aren't as bright as the strip. It's a compromise.

Is it perfect? Hell no.

Is it good enough for me? Sure.. You just will never have your face 2 inches in front of the topper like that teaser pic.

#8903 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

While I agree it's not cool to see the strip itself, making an EFFECTIVE infinity effect isn't easy. I know because of my late 70s jukebox that has it and trying to convert it to LEDs is difficult. Lights have to be very bright from 2 sides(front facing and back facing). If you diffuse it it doesn't work as well. Using RGB bulbs would have hidden the "wiring" but those just aren't as bright as the strip. It's a compromise.
Is it perfect? Hell no.
Is it good enough for me? Sure.. You just will never have your face 2 inches in front of the topper like that teaser pic.

I think I paid ten bucks for this and everything is nicely tucked away. Ha ha i just noticed a diode is out, guess I should buy another one. You guys set a very low bar for this kind of thing.
C2E25729-9FDE-4496-83B8-C097BC4C9A1D (resized).jpegC2E25729-9FDE-4496-83B8-C097BC4C9A1D (resized).jpeg
0A24FC75-AEAA-4C69-8641-0632E9B5EB31 (resized).jpeg0A24FC75-AEAA-4C69-8641-0632E9B5EB31 (resized).jpeg

#8904 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It's really a great game. I'm not disappointed at all. Again, I think a bunch of haters weighed in on the game that never played it...and most of the were GnR buyers. STh went thru the same crap and it's another great game. There's a shit ton of negativity around here.

I played it and don’t have a GnR. It’s not a bad game, just was hoping for more since I have been a big fan of the band for decades. It’s not a bad pin by any means, but AC/DC and Metallica had better theme integration and felt like the bands pin. Just my opinion and glad your happy with it. Would like one one day but was not good enough to buy NIB for me.

#8905 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I don't understand why people get so butt hurt about Cardy Hardy. I had no intention of posting in this thread but I was curious what the reaction to the topper would be so I was lurking a little. I personally felt Cary was far too kind and diplomatic. You can literally see the naked LED strips. That is color bombed home made topper level quality and people would rip a guy apart for a mod that the strips were visible. It's Stern so people throw money at it and call it awesome. This whole thing that anyone that has an opinion different from yours is a Dbag and a terrible person is so weird.

He is a Dbag. 100%

#8906 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I don't want to get in a big thing about as you guys are clearly pissed. Personally I think at that price point you should not be able to see the actual strips. Of course you need to see the light. I am talking about the actual ugly strip with the spot that says cut here. I thought they could have put in a little effort, to tuck them away or use a diffuser. There is no reason for the ugly source of the light to be visible.

I have to agree with this. Could have used color changing LEDs lights with sockets instead of the strip. Still ordered it.

#8907 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Is it perfect? Hell no.

Actually you don’t need lights behind or in front. My Rowe jukebox had infinity lights and only used incandescent lights in the front of the glass with the silver reflective film on the glass to create the infinity lights. It’s not hard at all to do it yourself with some nice super bright LEDs. Fairly easy and cheap process to do.

#8908 3 years ago

Hold on to your units. When video mode hits, this will be hard to get. I have no intel on a video mode, but I have a feeling its coming.

#8909 3 years ago

If Eddy is next up, maybe he will have a break at some point and surprise all of us with some added love. Few bugs left and video mode would be sweet.

#8910 3 years ago

I noticed in the bag of extra target stickers there are some things that look like tags with the characters on them. Do these have a purpose or are they just ket tags ? Sorry for the ignorance. This is my 1st pinball machine.

#8911 3 years ago
Quoted from JD4444:

I noticed in the bag of extra target stickers there are some things that look like tags with the characters on them. Do these have a purpose or are they just ket tags ? Sorry for the ignorance. This is my 1st pinball machine.

Just various key tags.

#8912 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just various key tags.

Ok thanks. I thought so butjust wanted to be sure.

#8913 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Because all he does is talk shit. He’s the type of guy who would endlessly hate on Stranger Things but pay 8k for Attack From Mars. Wish he would just stick to his restoration videos but of course they get less views than the ones where tears apart the hobby that he supposedly enjoys.

I didn't even know who he was until recently when I came across one of his videos. Ugh. Let's just say not a fan of his style. I saw a post he made on a Pinball Group on FB where someone posted about STh and the updated code, and he said something to the effect of "code can't fix a bad layout." I replied and asked WTF was wrong with the layout on STh. No response.

#8914 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Here’s are winner if the price holds at $649
[quoted image]

#8915 3 years ago

Some initial impressions of my SThLE after 2 days.

Love the theme! The game does a good job overall of immersing you in the them, with the great music and sound effects, as well as some of the clips/quotes from the movie.

The UV kit is freaking cool as hell. Turns the Upside Down mode into a completely different mode than the others, and I love the fact that it is short, so the coolness of seeing the UV art doesn't get old. Another feature that helps immerse you in the them.

The projector is cool too, at least with regard to lighting up the target, ramps, and spinner. The image on the Demogorgan ramp is a bit washed out, so it's not all that impressive in that respect, especially compared to pins that have an LCD screen on the PF. Zero surprise here, it is exactly what I expected.

I love the layout! Game shoots really smooth, is fast, and has great flow! The far left shot that sweeps all the way around to the right flipper (sorry, still new to the game so I don't know the name of the shot) is very satisfying and reminds me of the similar shot on DP premium/LE.

The Demogorgan is a cool bash toy. People will compare this (and understandably so) to AFM and MM. The Demogorgan is more satisfying to hit than the ship on AFM, and at least on par with the castle gate on MM in my opinion. I think I am luck in that I can hit the Demogorgan mouth fairly regularly. I actually have an easier time hitting it with the left flipper than the right (I thought it would be the opposite).

The TK lock is fairly cool, but mine definitely needs work. Only catches about 40% of the time. Based on the videos and comments I have seen, a lot of people say that if the ball goes too fast, the magnet will not grab the ball, but in my experience, it seems that the ball is going too slow and doesn't have enough velocity to make it up where the magnet is.

Still too early for me to comment much on the rules, but I like a lot of the modes, which again, do a great job of taking advantage of the theme.

I like the looks of the pin (I have the LE and love the purple powder coating). I can understand why some people don't like the artwork, but it seems to fit with the 80's theme.

Tell me again why we aren't supposed to like this game?

Now let the modding begin! First up will probably be the speaker light kit. Can't believe the LE speakers don't light up (like DPLE).

#8916 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Tell me again why we aren't supposed to like this game?

Because Pinside is a place for people to prejudge a game before ever playing it or waiting for mature code.

#8917 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I didn't even know who he was until recently when I came across one of his videos. Ugh. Let's just say not a fan of his style. I saw a post he made on a Pinball Group on FB where someone posted about STh and the updated code, and he said something to the effect of "code can't fix a bad layout." I replied and asked WTF was wrong with the layout on STh. No response.

I was hoping I wasn’t the only person who had no idea who Cary Hardy was haha. If he’s shit-talking STh and LZ I don’t think I need to watch because our tastes clearly don’t align.

#8918 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I was hoping I wasn’t the only person who had no idea who Cary Hardy was haha. If he’s shit-talking STh and LZ I don’t think I need to watch because our tastes clearly don’t align.

No. You don't need to watch because you have a life.

#8919 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No. You don't need to watch because you have a life.

That debatable.

Quoted from RobT:

The far left shot that sweeps all the way around to the right flipper (sorry, still new to the game so I don't know the name of the shot) is very satisfying and reminds me of the similar shot on DP premium/LE.

Totally! I’ve been alternating games between the two tonight and they’re damn near identical and that’s a good thing because the spinner into the left orbit on DP LE is one of my favorite shots on any game.

#8920 3 years ago

I LOVE THIS GAME

#8921 3 years ago

Initial thoughts for mods/additions:

1) Speaker Light Kit

2) UV/Glow in Dark rubber. Who has this?

Other suggestions? No topper for me.

#8922 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Initial thoughts for mods/additions:
1) Speaker Light Kit
Other suggestions? No topper for me.

2. Good friend has glow in the dark on his LE.
Incredible.

I like the headphone Jack on this one too. Great experience

#8923 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

2. Good friend has glow in the dark on his LE.
Incredible.
I the headphone Jack on this one too. Great experience

Good call on the headphone jack! I have it on my EHOH and R&M, and agree that it is a great experience. It's amazing how much better the audio quality is with good headphones on R&M vs the external speakers.

#8924 3 years ago

All I know is that those who rated this game early on or without really getting it going need to look again. I have had all the good games and if I could only keep one of mine right now. STH without a doubt. IT's the most addictive game I've ever owned.

#8925 3 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

All I know is that those who rated this game early on or without really getting it going need to look again. I have had all the good games and if I could only keep one of mine right now. STH without a doubt. IT's the most addictive game I've ever owned.

I think mine arrives tomorrow, I cannot wait. haha been saying this for 2 weeks.

#8926 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I agree Cary Hardy is a smoke show, all his videos are pure bait and switch gimmicks for clicks and YouTube monie, no substance with a lot of non-sense filler, the videos are so long and dumb that he loses his point as he rumbles on about it... I stopped watching his vids long ago.

I can take the criticism. I can take insults, but I honestly don't care for lying. Would you mind pointing out how exactly my content is pure bait and switch gimmicks? I also get grief from people that my videos are too short - so there is that. The youtube 'money' is nothing - especially since most of my content gets copyright flagged because I choose to use certain music that fits best (in my opinion) with the tone of the content. I'm honest with everyone and do what I can to contribute to the hobby in multiple ways. Whether it be restorations, how to's, reviews (opinions), compiling PinSound packages, promoting products, promoting other creators, or other content that is meant for comedic purposes. This isn't even including the content and activities that I don't even bother to take credit for. Yea, definition of D-bag I guess?

I completely understand that I can't be liked by everyone - that has been my curse since I can remember. I make horrible first impressions - I'm not likable at first (hence why I'm surprised my channel has grown as far as it has - and also explains why it hasn't grown faster). Just a vibe I give off in the beginning? I just rub people the wrong way. Chances are I was only able to snag my wife because we were forced to be around each other back in college. It sucks that some of you have such things to say about someone that simply doesn't like something you do. I expected better from a certain person on this thread. Hopefully in the future I can meet some of you at a show and give you guys a better impression.

This by all means isn't meant to throw off your discussion on STh. Continue.

#8927 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

I had no idea what your pinside handle was so I couldn't ask you directly, but now I can. Did you not know that infinity mirrors were a 70's/80's thing and that's why the topper has that motif?

#8928 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I had no idea what your pinside handle was so I couldn't ask you directly, but now I can. Did you not know that infinity mirrors were a 70's/80's thing and that's why the topper has that motif?

Nope, I was digging into the show entirely for my reasoning for it - it never even crossed my mind that it was an "80's" thing. Space Invaders pinball would be a prime example of that I guess. My only issue with the STh topper is that I felt the plastics could/should be better. I would hope those of you that get it can see if they can be improved. Maybe open it and place some 3D printed Demo beasts in there?

#8929 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Nope, I was digging into the show entirely for my reasoning for it - it never even crossed my mind that it was an "80's" thing. Space Invaders pinball would be a prime example of that I guess. My only issue with the STh topper is that I felt the plastics could/should be better. I would hope those of you that get it can see if they can be improved. Maybe open it and place some 3D printed Demo beasts in there?

I dont think you can put 3D things in it, its a flat mirror.

#8930 3 years ago

Unboxed this bad boy tonight! Code updated, got some tweaking to do of course and then install the Uv kit when it arrives.

Screw the haters this game is awesome!

8FAA99CA-2B21-441A-B914-B10B75FBD3EE (resized).png8FAA99CA-2B21-441A-B914-B10B75FBD3EE (resized).png
#8931 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

I can take the criticism. I can take insults, but I honestly don't care for lying. Would you mind pointing out how exactly my content is pure bait and switch gimmicks? I also get grief from people that my videos are too short - so there is that. The youtube 'money' is nothing - especially since most of my content gets copyright flagged because I choose to use certain music that fits best (in my opinion) with the tone of the content. I'm honest with everyone and do what I can to contribute to the hobby in multiple ways. Whether it be restorations, how to's, reviews (opinions), compiling PinSound packages, promoting products, promoting other creators, or other content that is meant for comedic purposes. This isn't even including the content and activities that I don't even bother to take credit for. Yea, definition of D-bag I guess?
I completely understand that I can't be liked by everyone - that has been my curse since I can remember. I make horrible first impressions - I'm not likable at first (hence why I'm surprised my channel has grown as far as it has - and also explains why it hasn't grown faster). Just a vibe I give off in the beginning? I just rub people the wrong way. Chances are I was only able to snag my wife because we were forced to be around each other back in college. It sucks that some of you have such things to say about someone that simply doesn't like something you do. I expected better from a certain person on this thread. Hopefully in the future I can meet some of you at a show and give you guys a better impression.

I would have to look into your channel again and rewatch, and I can't remember right now exactly what I did not like... maybe I should give you another chance, I liked a few of your vids but was also disappointed by a few... I think it was a review of a new game but can't remember which one, maybe it ws TMNT -- I do not own the game btw --. I am not sure what video it was, would have to rewatch but you even notice yourself that the video was getting needlessly long and you actually made a comment about it close to the end.
It let me feeling that the review was improvised and very unorganized so I could not really take your review seriously...

I get it, these are just games...

I did like a few of your videos and even commented there.

I think I expressed myself wrong and went unnecessarily harsh on you so I apologize, and since you are asking maybe I can explain myself better as I should have on my first try...

In a nutshell,what I was trying to say is that, I click on a video to get an opinion on a game from someone who is considered a pro? or subject matter expert? but I left empty handed after spending 30 min per video average...

Not saying this happened in every video, but maybe on a few. Just my opinion and as such, feel free to ignore it.

#8932 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I dont think you can put 3D things in it, its a flat mirror.

Negative, otherwise it wouldn't give you an infinity mirror effect. They work due to two mirrors (one being a one way) facing towards each other - the wider the mirrors are apart with the lights in between the greater the depth of the look. Judging by the looks of it - you could possibly throw something better in there.

#8933 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Titan pinball.

#8934 3 years ago

Cool, thanks Chuck.

#8935 3 years ago

Now that the topper is out, I'm hoping for a SW update with a video mod
(something like a simple Dig Dug or the Missle Command from the AFM).

I also see some optimization possibilities for this great game.

Beamer:
For example, in the Monster Hunt mission, the drop targets are the goal.
But the drops are not illuminated by the beamer in the mission.

And if you hit the demodog targets (M,O,D,O) the inserts light up but the targets are not illuminated anymore.

Also, the vertical area on the left ramp is not illuminated much.
Only the time for the mission is displayed.
In older promo videos the arcade sign rotates there.
And I would like to see more projections on the ramps and sides.

Mystery award:
The mystery awards are not always a good choice.
There comes very often "add time" and the other awards come rather rarely.
And if you start the Demodog mode at the same time, it stays at 40 seconds no time adding.

#8936 3 years ago

Unfortunately add time will occur if a mode is running. I wish that was less frequent as well. Except for when 2x scoring is running.

#8937 3 years ago

yeah, I seem to get add a ball, add time, and bonus x the most. Mystery is not so mysterious lol. From about 2800 games

171 MYSTERY: LIGHT SPECIAL 0 0% OF GAMES
172 MYSTERY: LIGHT EXTRA BALL 5 0% OF GAMES
173 MYSTERY: BIG POINTS 114 4% OF GAMES
174 MYSTERY: INCREASE SPINNER VALUE 45
175 MYSTERY: BONUS X 119
176 MYSTERY: ADD-A-BALL 658
177 MYSTERY: ADD MORE TIME 148
178 MYSTERY: ADVANCE DART 88
179 MYSTERY: LOCK BALL 11
180 MYSTERY: MULTIBALL 12
181 MYSTERY: ELEVEN 0
182 MYSTERY: COLLECT DRAWING 2
183 MYSTERY: BONUS HOLD 45
184 MYSTERY: SAVE LIT 92
185 MYSTERY: 5-WAY COMBO 15
186 MYSTERY: MODE_START 13
187 MYSTERY: B. IT B. LIT 50
188 MYSTERY: START BULLS@!T 19
189 MYSTERY: D.DOG ATTACK LIT 18
190 MYSTERY: UPSIDE DOWN 24
191 MYSTERY: D.G. READY 9

One thing I have noticed is the bonus hold doesn't seem to actually hold all the time. I think that one has a bug

#8938 3 years ago

Hold bonus is hard to monitor. I think it only holds the bonus pieces that reset ball to ball. So I think it only holds the mode scoring bonus from that ball, and awards it again the next ball.

#8939 3 years ago

The last time I got it I don't think anything was added to my bonus on the next ball at all and I definitely had mode scoring in there. It's one of those mysteries that I roll my eyes at each time I get it. Same with the increase spinner. At least they don't happen often lol but more than b.s. mode which I would love to see more

#8940 3 years ago

Increase spinner is pointless. Like 20k a spin to 32k a spin. Yippie! Haha

#8941 3 years ago

Just ordered the topper from cointaker.com. Back in January, I barely got my order submitted in time for the UV light kit. Don't want to risk missing out on the topper.

As an FYI, get 'em while they're hot. Melissa said they won't be taking backorders because they don't know yet whether Stern will do another run or not. So, cointaker has them on their site at the moment, but only the amount they were told they are getting from Stern. They are not actually in stock yet, but she expects to receive them in the next several days.

#8942 3 years ago
Quoted from palacekeeper:Just ordered the topper from cointaker.com. Back in January, I barely got my order submitted in time for the UV light kit. Don't want to risk missing out on the topper.
As an FYI, get 'em while they're hot. Melissa said they won't be taking backorders because they don't know yet whether Stern will do another run or not. So, cointaker has them on their site at the moment, but only the amount they were told they are getting from Stern. They are not actually in stock yet, but she expects to receive them in the next several days.

Great news that they will arrive soon and hopefully we receive the topper by the and of next week.

#8943 3 years ago

Well...THAT only took a year! And I STILL didn't get to the second Total Isolation multi.

20210324_172256 (resized).jpg20210324_172256 (resized).jpg
#8944 3 years ago

Nice work! Especially for not even getting to the second TI.

#8945 3 years ago

Just in case someone local-ish is interested...

#8946 3 years ago

Ooh man another fave. ACNC is badass as well, good luck!

#8947 3 years ago

Joined the club today. Fun game! Maybe a typical layout, but lots of creativity in the technology. It feels like you're playing a cutting edge 21st century pinball even if the layout/modes are classic B/W. Reminds me a bit of Austin Powers as well.

I'm generally not too big on toys everywhere, but I really like what the previous owner did with the top end of the playfield.

PXL_20210325_010024179.jpgPXL_20210325_010024179.jpg

The arcade machines go on and off based off a certain light in the game... I'm forgetting the conversation we had on the phone since it was a few weeks ago, but they run off a light sensor and come on for certain modes and go off for others. They play their little chip tune theme music, too. Pretty neat.

He also had a cool homemade light-up topper which just isn't going to fit under my low basement ceiling, besides which I'm not big on toppers anyway. All the stuff is in a box. Would rather sell it, but my wife wants to make a project out of it.

37a7b891d17a9e0d7582ab7737c51c788ff08d36.jpeg37a7b891d17a9e0d7582ab7737c51c788ff08d36.jpeg

I need to read through this thread and dial in the game. I hit the Demogorgon straight in the mouth on my first try, otherwise have been sinking maybe 1/5 shots at him. The orbits are dribbling it into the slings, but that's a tweak most Sterns need. Hitting the center drops is sometimes coming back straight over the flippers. Usual stuff. I'm looking forward to diving into this. Makes me want to watch the show more, too. I just watched season 1 back when it came out.

#8948 3 years ago

Does anyone know when Pinmonk's fans will be back in stock?

#8949 3 years ago
Quoted from palacekeeper:

Does anyone know when Pinmonk's fans will be back in stock?

I don't know but I received and installed mine last night. Ended up having a marathon game (about 45-50 mins and 2B+ points). It made a nice difference.

It takes much longer for the flippers to weaken. However after about 30-35 mins I couldn't make the TK lock shot again. Still making the virtual lock but not making it up to the backboard magnet, which is better than coming back down the ramp STDM.

I will experiment with more powerful fans and/or hobby motor heatsinks.

#8950 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

People need to stop taking shit personal. If they don't like something just let it go. I don't agree with everything is said on the internet but I don't give one F...

I don't agree with everything you say but I respect your opinion, so keep on making your vids and keep giving your honest opinion.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 22,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 448.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/179 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.