20240328_091907 (resized).jpg
20240328_091912 (resized).jpg
20240326_130903 (resized).jpg
20240327_085933 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_090153_Gallery (resized).jpg
20240326_234550 (resized).jpg
20240326_234700 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 445.
#8201 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s like double the original price. Are you talking about the UV kit?

Yes the UV kit.

#8202 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Anyone seen the stern shooter rod kit for sale? can't find one in stock anywhere.
Found one.

Where did you find it ?

#8203 3 years ago

Ordered some samples from Prismatic.
Anyone do a bright blue or bright purple on legs/armor?

Powder (resized).JPGPowder (resized).JPG
#8204 3 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Where did you find it ?

Jason at Classic Game Rooms in Georgia has/had some shooter rods, he gave me the ok to spread the word.

#8205 3 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Who did you prepay through?

I prepaid through Cointaker. They told me mid-March or so. Not sure if they’re still taking orders on them or not.

#8206 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s like double the original price. Are you talking about the UV kit?

Maybe you got a Stern F&F discount. I looked up my order from April and it was $279 as well.

#8207 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Maybe you got a Stern F&F discount. I looked up my order from April and it was $279 as well.

$279 Msrp for UV kit, $139 Msrp for Shooter Rod Kit

#8208 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Confusion was bowling Jim was responding to a question about the shooter rod with an sweet about the UV kit.

I paid $279 like everyone else for the UV.

#8209 3 years ago

I was talking about the UV kit. I am sorry for the confusion.

#8210 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Anyone do a bright blue or bright purple on legs/armor?[quoted image]

While the LE inherently has a purple tone, if it winds up a keeper, I'd consider red vein as an option.

The show's red theme intro and such lends me to associate that color with it, and the vein powdercoats tend to look and feel higher end to me.

cr-2ck (resized).jpgcr-2ck (resized).jpg

#8211 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

While the LE inherently has a purple tone, if it winds up a keeper, I've considered red vein as an option.
The show's red theme intro and such lends me to associate that color with it, and the vein powdercoats tend to look and feel higher end to me.
[quoted image]

That could be neat

#8212 3 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

I was able to find both cars at reasonable prices ($7.95 each) here;
https://www.diecastdirect.com/category/s?keyword=stranger+things

Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Cool, I saw that site but wasn't sure of the safety of it. Looked legit tho.

Site has been very communicative so far. They already have shipped my order and sent a USPS tracking number....

Later,
EV

#8213 3 years ago

Nope sold out. Still searching!

#8214 3 years ago

Got my first few plays and love it! But already found an bug?

1: Ball keep hanging behind the letter popups in the middle. Whenball stuck kicks in i can play again. Had this two times already.

2: Space between the screen, easy fix?

179635BE-512F-44C3-8CE4-E1AC05CB5C5A (resized).jpeg179635BE-512F-44C3-8CE4-E1AC05CB5C5A (resized).jpeg3427BE7E-2A06-4481-89DD-EE4AA3196DC6 (resized).jpeg3427BE7E-2A06-4481-89DD-EE4AA3196DC6 (resized).jpeg
#8215 3 years ago

No idea on the space between the screen. Sorry.

For the ball behind the drops, the game should see the ball there and reset the drops after a couple seconds. If it doesn’t, make sure your switches are working properly. We’ve seems some with optos switched around so that the game doesn’t see that there’s a ball there.

#8216 3 years ago

chuckwurt is right. Put the game in switch test, and make sure the drop target opto is registering. If it is not, that is your problem. If it is, pay attention to the name of the opto... It should say something with "drop target" in the name. If it says "screen opto" or something like that, you need to lift the playfield and switch the two opto connectors. Stern labeled them for you, and probably just reversed them at the factory. They are really close together, and use the same type of plug.

#8217 3 years ago

Is this the colour of the stern shooter rod?

407EA316-7480-454C-860E-49C4C2FA3439 (resized).jpeg407EA316-7480-454C-860E-49C4C2FA3439 (resized).jpeg
#8218 3 years ago

yes

#8219 3 years ago

It's here, Probably put a few games on it. Then Uv kit install and assess tk lock

TK lock seems good, demo mouth shot is good too.

20210225_133617 (resized).jpg20210225_133617 (resized).jpg

#8220 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Quoted from Medisinyl:

While the LE inherently has a purple tone, if it winds up a keeper, I'd consider red vein as an option.
[quoted image]

The LE's purple is pretty awesome in person. I like your blood vane idea but i think it would fit the theme better if it was meant to match the upside down.... in these colors maybe?

ed6111ecfaf6277d66b7c35ee4c8aa41 (resized).jpged6111ecfaf6277d66b7c35ee4c8aa41 (resized).jpg
#8221 3 years ago

Im looking to get a NIB Premium and was curious if anyone has experienced playfield issues with late run ST Premiums? I bought a NIB DP Pro last June and got lucky no issues at all.

Thanks for any input!

#8222 3 years ago

Only issues I’ve seen or heard with this title have been extremely minor. None of the ball guides directly touch the playfield and all art is pulled away from all the posts.

Definitely put Mylar down on the art right on the edge of the left saucer though. Someone had some chip off on an unprotected game.

Mylar the shooter lane too.

#8223 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballer247:

Im looking to get a NIB Premium and was curious if anyone has experienced playfield issues with late run ST Premiums? I bought a NIB DP Pro last June and got lucky no issues at all.
Thanks for any input!

Mine is March 2020 build Premium. Just opened box. I see Zero issues.

#8224 3 years ago

I got a November build of a Guardians that is good except for ribbing on the playfield. Clear is tough and not pooling though. Doesn't effect playing just not that smooth shiny clear. From what I've seen it's common on the LZ's as well so not sure how common it is.

#8225 3 years ago

What date do you think the last premiums were built?

#8226 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Only issues I’ve seen or heard with this title have been extremely minor. None of the ball guides directly touch the playfield and all art is pulled away from all the posts.
Definitely put Mylar down on the art right on the edge of the left saucer though. Someone had some chip off on an unprotected game.

Thanks for the suggestions...much appreciated!

#8227 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

What date do you think the last premiums were built?

Probably Q4 2020.

#8228 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballer247:

Thanks for the suggestions...much appreciated!

No problem! Get with Zach at flip n out if you need a game. I think he still has pros and premiums.

#8229 3 years ago

Whoa. 4 days. It took 4 days of relentless scrolling with haste- speed reading, as I walked down hallways, break times, mealtimes, from morning until night, every second I could spare, to read this thread in its full entirety to this point lol. And I even skimmed past all the 'points' discussion as I watched the rules change constantly. I learned so much. I did view all videos (except the twitch that never worked!) Quite the saga, can't wait for my machine to arrive!

#8230 3 years ago

Impressive. Haha. The reason for twitch not working was probably that I linked copies of my VODs and those delete eventually. If you wanted to see more videos, they should be on my YT channel. I save most of my streams.

#8231 3 years ago

Default is EB at 300,000 is there any way to change that to 500,000. I couldn’t see anything in the adjustment settings that had a 300,000 connected to it.

Also, what is Auto Replay?

F02837E8-4161-4525-BEA6-FC1CD5FE3C98 (resized).jpegF02837E8-4161-4525-BEA6-FC1CD5FE3C98 (resized).jpeg
#8232 3 years ago

Default doesn’t award an EB for any score. But you should be able to set it to whatever you want.

Auto replay means it starts at 150mm then if you get a replay it auto adjusts the replay score to a harder value. Usually double for the next game. If you beat it again, it increases again. Once you don’t beat it, it resets back to 150mm.

#8233 3 years ago

Okay thanks. I’m not sure how it’s even on. I can’t find the setting. I will have a look again.

I will have to add another asterix to my Grand Champion Score. It will go right beside the 5 balls.

#8234 3 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

The LE's purple is pretty awesome in person. I like your blood vane idea but i think it would fit the theme better if it was meant to match the upside down.... in these colors maybe?[quoted image]

While I like purple, and the armor does look great on its own, I don't particularly like it on the game.

Right (mindflayer) side of the cabinet is prominently shown where I have it currently, and the red vein would match that side well I believe.

Would of course hold onto my purple armor as well if I went that route.

Something inspired by your photo color would look good on the Premium I think.

Could photoshop some things eventually.

#8235 3 years ago

My TK lock is 100% as long as I get a solid shot.
Demo is 50% I think ball is low but will get some slowmo video to confirm.

The UV kit is awesome, honestly cant believe they don't ship from the factory with it. Probably would have boosted sales.

I should have color samples for powder tomorrow.
Im leaning towards the Illusion Violet or Illusion Royal

Kicking myself for not buying this pin earlier!!

#8236 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Roughly did a few of these (Illusion violet, Illusion blue-berg, and Illusion royal) in GIMP for you (may need to click the image for better quality).

stpt.jpgstpt.jpg

#8237 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey Chuck

I am looking at a nib build date of dec 2019...is that an ok build?

Thanks
Kyle

#8238 3 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Hey Chuck
Thanks
Kyle

Considering I haven’t seen any with significant issues outside of dialing in the mechs, I’d say any build date is fine.

#8239 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Roughly did a few of these (Illusion violet, Illusion blue-berg, and Illusion royal) in GIMP for you (may need to click the image for better quality).
[quoted image]

Wow thank you so much for doing that. Still a toss up between violet and royal

#8240 3 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Hey Chuck
Thanks
Kyle

What serial # is yours?

#8241 3 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Hey Chuck
Thanks
Kyle

I have a pro from Dec 2019 and bought it with 1900 plays on it. Was a demo and I have not had any problems. Worked great from day one for me. Some dimples of course but it’s a game that hits metal balls all over the playfield lol.

#8242 3 years ago

Does anyone know where the option is to adjust how far the center screen lowers onto the playfield? I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere before but I can't find it now...

#8243 3 years ago

Can someone please save me from reading this entire thread and tell me the best way to adjust the demo.
I literally haven’t made one yet
I’m installing the UV tomorrow and plan to tweak.
Thanks!

#8244 3 years ago

You never need to read an entire thread. Try using the find in this topic link above. Try keywords like demogorgon adjustment or spacers. The adjustment you need to do will depend on if the balls are hitting too low or too high.

#8245 3 years ago

Just wanted to send a shout out to Pinpickle for his help with adjusting the demo. It's PERFECT now. Not too easy but at the correct height . With mine just had to remove the spacers but some of those screws were a real pita to remove and put back. Just have to be patient. Be careful also to watch what you are doing. I put too much pressure on the screen accidentally and bent it a little, had to bend it back. Luckily it was fine. THANKS PINPICKLE!!

#8246 3 years ago

is there a protector for the left saucer out there ?

#8247 3 years ago
Quoted from palacekeeper:

Does anyone know where the option is to adjust how far the center screen lowers onto the playfield? I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere before but I can't find it now...

I'd be curious on this too.. I replaced the mylar under it already. Would like to dial it back a little.. thanks.

#8248 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

is there a protector for the left saucer out there ?

Jus put Mylar around the edge. That’s what I did.

#8249 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

I'd be curious on this too.. I replaced the mylar under it already. Would like to dial it back a little.. thanks.

There's not a lot of adjustment you can do to it. The ramp uses end stop switches that have blades on them. You can adjust it a little by bending the blades but the nub that hits the blades is not very big so even large changes in the blade doesn't result in big changes in the ramp movement.

#8250 3 years ago

Our STh's Pro has been having several issues for quit some time w/ Demogorgon hits & problems w/ the ramp. The ramp becomes stuck in the down position when turning the machine on & sometimes during gameplay.

I have tried contacting Stern w/ these ongoing issues w/ no such luck. After two attempts w/ a wait of over six weeks of no response from Stern, this is becoming frustrating.

We have had the majority of modern Sterns in the house, but STh's has lasted the longest. This game is excellent as long as it's working 100%. What is the best avenue to receive a quick response from Stern?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Louisville, KY
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
There are 22,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 445.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/165?hl=ilushka85 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.