20240328_091143 (resized).jpg
20240328_091243 (resized).jpg
20240328_091907 (resized).jpg
20240328_091912 (resized).jpg
20240326_130903 (resized).jpg
20240327_085933 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_090153_Gallery (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 445.
#7351 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Well that was fun.
Ball kept getting stuck behind the demogorgon. No amount of nudging would let it out. After getting two caught back there, I had to tear the game apart to find that one of the gates popped off. [quoted image]

This is a known issue with the early machines. Have not heard issues with this in a while though. It can be adjusted to not pop out by stretching it out. Just make sure it doesn't bind when you put it back.

#7352 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

This is a known issue with the early machines. Have not heard issues with this in a while though. It can be adjusted to not pop out by stretching it out. Just make sure it doesn't bind when you put it back.

Yes, Stern supposedly addressed this after the initial run.

#7353 3 years ago

Lucky me. Yeah, I bent it to the point of fracture to make sure that wouldn’t happen again. Super annoying.

#7354 3 years ago
Quoted from Break8ers:

Enjoy the game—-I have the alphabet sign. Arcade sign. Lit Flipper buttons. Dice dome cover Also the lit stern shooter rod. That is awesome. Must have for me anyway. Also have Pinmonk fans too. Finish it off with speaker lights. It’s a beauty. Have fun modding it.

What board did you buy? Nice mods

#7355 3 years ago

TK multiball seems to have been nerfed a lot as it used to be a main source of bonus scores. I prefer it this way now as I use it to complete some of the harder modes like save will, mirkwood, follow the compass. It can be worth huge points if quarter hunt is stacked with it.

Got the Quarter Hunt multiball stack tonight and had my best score yet (650 M) - thanks for the tip!

Starting to get into more of a groove with this game. It can be so damn frustrating when you just miss and the targets send you screaming SDTM. But man, when you really get into a flow it's like butter.

#7356 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Looking for a volunteer to take pictures of these cards installed in their machines in exchange for a free set. The first person to respond to this thread (no PMs please, because I get flooded with PMs when I offer these) will get the set.
Thanks!
3D Simulated-
[quoted image]

I would buy these for sure. They are awesome!

#7357 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I would buy these for sure. They are awesome!

Thanks, apparently a lot of people like them... I have sold 7 sets since I posted them... That's crazy, and awesome all at the same time.

I don't like to spam the forums, and keep everything in my own thread, but since I get a lot of PMs asking how to buy, just go to my pinside shop and find the cards you like and go through the checkout process so Robin gets his cut!

Thanks again everyone, glad you like them!

My thread where I display new designs-
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lenticular-apron-cards#post-5955894

My shop on pinside-
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie

#7358 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Got the Quarter Hunt multiball stack tonight and had my best score yet (650 M) - thanks for the tip!
Starting to get into more of a groove with this game. It can be so damn frustrating when you just miss and the targets send you screaming SDTM. But man, when you really get into a flow it's like butter.

Try to get the 2x multi going with that too. It's a thing of beauty always be throwing a ball around burn it back. It's got so much to offer. Some of the things I love about the game are the strategic use of burn it back and the lane rollovers for mystery/bonus. Always be completing the lanes as well. This game has really forced me to focus on that and it's one of the things I've always ignored with afm for some reason.

I do kinda wish they added the flashing arrows for the combo since its hard to tell when that combo timer times out. No indication at the moment. There have been times I was sure I'd get it but didn't and don't know why.

#7359 3 years ago

Agree on the combos. Also I think you can get a 5 way combo just from hitting the left orbit 5 times in a row. I would think you would need to spread the shots around.

#7360 3 years ago

LE #27 arrived late yesterday and I’ve joined the party! Updated code last night and today I will try to dial in the Demogorgan and TK lock. Very excited!

6757EF1C-8DB8-446C-B7CC-B7D62CAEF687 (resized).jpeg6757EF1C-8DB8-446C-B7CC-B7D62CAEF687 (resized).jpegFEA98611-6623-4FA1-BDAA-DF2E99FE4460 (resized).jpegFEA98611-6623-4FA1-BDAA-DF2E99FE4460 (resized).jpeg
#7361 3 years ago

Your room is sick! Enjoy!

#7362 3 years ago

Thank you. We just moved to a house after many years in a small apartment and I love having more space. Especially when I can fill it with pins!!

#7363 3 years ago

Hell yeah. That’s exciting. Luckily when we moved last I had just gotten into pinball. It was fun search for the perfect house to fill with pins.

#7364 3 years ago

Pinpickle—-accessory supply board from pinball life. Cabinet mount. It’s 50 bucks. Makes it possible for more mods and easier installation.

#7365 3 years ago

Added Dart to my game.

I think he fits fine.

4669BC3A-7909-45F2-87DF-A2FBE4434E35 (resized).jpeg4669BC3A-7909-45F2-87DF-A2FBE4434E35 (resized).jpeg480261E8-163D-47AB-8C4E-4DE846FE92A1 (resized).jpeg480261E8-163D-47AB-8C4E-4DE846FE92A1 (resized).jpeg780E87A5-ABF4-47F4-8096-FCA5F1A47B4C (resized).jpeg780E87A5-ABF4-47F4-8096-FCA5F1A47B4C (resized).jpeg7EBAB073-A617-4D84-B4CF-6DFF6A19B81F (resized).jpeg7EBAB073-A617-4D84-B4CF-6DFF6A19B81F (resized).jpegA5711525-6295-43C0-ADDD-BD9B118462B2 (resized).jpegA5711525-6295-43C0-ADDD-BD9B118462B2 (resized).jpeg
#7366 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Has anyone installed the pin stadium “things” uv kit? Whats your opinion? I have the regular uv kit installed but the ramp glow looks cool.

I have the pinstadium kit in my pro and love it. Not only does it do the Uv for upside down but I can also change light color put into the machine

#7367 3 years ago

Hello,

if someone wants to sell his Mezel Arcade Spinning Sign, please give me a note.

All the best & stay healthy.

F69A5115-5F56-4F4C-AA13-665DB6F95C68 (resized).pngF69A5115-5F56-4F4C-AA13-665DB6F95C68 (resized).png
#7368 3 years ago

Afternoon everyone,
So my new Stranger Things has the Demigorgon issue. Only able to get it in its mouth 1 in every 40 or 50 shots. So frustrating. Tried the elastic band method and it definitely helps. Now, I am trying to use the method described in the keypost and take out spacers and add washers, but when I lifted the playfield I got super intimidated. Is there a more detailed set of directions on how to remove the demogorgon toy from the playfield? I don't want to mess anything up. Thanks.

#7369 3 years ago

It’s one connector that needs unplugged under the playfield.

Two nuts right by where that connector is.

One wood screw on the top of the playfield holding down the left side that is under some plastics you have to take off.

That should be it.

#7370 3 years ago

Thank you! I shall say a little prayer to Gottleibius I, patron saint of pinball,and give it a shot! Wish me luck!

#7371 3 years ago

Pictures are your friend. Lots of them.

#7372 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Thanks, apparently a lot of people like them... I have sold 7 sets since I posted them... That's crazy, and awesome all at the same time.
I don't like to spam the forums, and keep everything in my own thread, but since I get a lot of PMs asking how to buy, just go to my pinside shop and find the cards you like and go through the checkout process so Robin gets his cut!
Thanks again everyone, glad you like them!
My thread where I display new designs-
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lenticular-apron-cards#post-5955894
My shop on pinside-
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie

Will order now. Thank you! Any plans on doing BKSOR premium or EHOH premium?

#7373 3 years ago
Quoted from Hasi:

Added Dart to my game.
I think he fits fine.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How did you mount it? Looks great!

#7374 3 years ago
Quoted from Joeymonkey:

Thank you. We just moved to a house after many years in a small apartment and I love having more space. Especially when I can fill it with pins!!

I like you're way of thinking man!!

#7375 3 years ago

Will order now. Thank you! Any plans on doing BKSOR premium or EHOH premium?

Bk, probably not at this point.. Elvira, almost definitely... Have a cool 3d swirl design I think would be really cool.

#7376 3 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Trash the lights....keep the fans. I never liked the feel of the lighted flipper buttons. Stock are solid. Just my opinion.

I thought that I was the only one that didn't like the feel of the lighted flipper buttons. Somehow they always feel like they're binding up and can be hard to push at certain angles.

#7377 3 years ago

Does anyone know if Stern will be making the uv kits again someday? On their site it says sold out and has for some time .

I am picking up a LE tomorrow and it does not have the kit and I think I would like to have it.

#7378 3 years ago

I suggest trying some of the big distros and see if they have any.

#7379 3 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Does anyone know if Stern will be making the uv kits again someday? On their site it says sold out and has for some time .
I am picking up a LE tomorrow and it does not have the kit and I think I would like to have it.

I bought mine last week from chicago.. Pinball Life i think. Try them. Absolute must have.

#7380 3 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:Does anyone know if Stern will be making the uv kits again someday? On their site it says sold out and has for some time .

I picked mine up from cointaker. Check their site, I believe they had more

#7381 3 years ago

A big thank you to pinpickle who not only gave me detailed instructions on how to dial in demogorgon, but who also fielded lots of text questions as I went through the process. He’s only been here a few months and he knows tons more that I do. Thanks so much for all the help!!

#7382 3 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Does anyone know if Stern will be making the uv kits again someday?

I picked mine up from Automated Services othgerwise known as pinballs.com. You have to call to order but I got my UV kit yesterday along with my LE.

#7383 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Bk, probably not at this point.. Elvira, almost definitely... Have a cool 3d swirl design I think would be really cool.

Ok great. Hopefully getting Elvira this year if Stern comes through with my deposit.

#7384 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

I bought mine last week from chicago.. Pinball Life i think. Try them. Absolute must have.

Pinball life is sold out. No longer on their website

#7385 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

I picked mine up from cointaker. Check their site, I believe they had more

Cointaker has it in stock

https://cointaker.com/products/stranger-things-uv-lighting-kit

#7386 3 years ago
Quoted from Hasi:

Hello,
if someone wants to sell his Mezel Arcade Spinning Sign, please give me a note.
All the best & stay healthy.
[quoted image]

I wouldn't buy this mod. The servo stops working and its stops spinning. Still lights up. Mezel gave me a full refund and said they were discontinuing it.

#7387 3 years ago
Quoted from Joeymonkey:

A big thank you to pinpickle who not only gave me detailed instructions on how to dial in demogorgon, but who also fielded lots of text questions as I went through the process. He’s only been here a few months and he knows tons more that I do. Thanks so much for all the help!!

Your very welcome Joey! I’m glad you’re dialed in!!

#7388 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

I wouldn't buy this mod. The servo stops working and its stops spinning. Still lights up. Mezel gave me a full refund and said they were discontinuing it.

I didn’t know this. Ours is available as an option, no issues with the spin.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/stranger-things-pinball-interactive-spinning-arcade-sign/v/STRNGR-THNGS-SPN-ARCDE-NTR

#7389 3 years ago

I have Lermods sign--no issues --looks great.

#7390 3 years ago

I have a lermods spinning sign and DigDug I pulled from my game if anyone is interested in buying them as a pair.

#7391 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I have a lermods spinning sign and DigDug I pulled from my game if anyone is interested in buying them as a pair.

How come you pulled them? For me it just looks out of place with the overall design and artwork of the playfield. Just my opinion. Good luck with your sale.

#7392 3 years ago

How come you pulled them? For me it just looks out of place with the overall design and artwork of the playfield. Just my opinion. Good luck with your sale.

I put the mezel sign in instead. And I never really understood the DigDug thing. It's very well implemented, but I didn't care for it in the game. My game came with the lermod xmas light wall as well, but I kept that one.

#7393 3 years ago

Anyone that owns a pro put a premium uv kit on? It appears the pro playfield has the holes for the premium apron posts pre drilled. I don't own the game, but considering picking up the uv kit for the future and was gonna get a premium version for the metal apron.

#7394 3 years ago

Yes you can do that. Should drop right in. No modding needed.

#7395 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes you can do that. Should drop right in. No modding needed.

Will there be a big missing section where the projector would normally shine through? Can't find any good pics of the apron from that view.

#7396 3 years ago

The projector doesn’t attach to the apron. The projector is on a bracket that attaches to the playfield.

#7397 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The projector doesn’t attach to the apron. The projector is on a bracket that attaches to the playfield.

I know, but it has to shine past the apron right? Like a cutout or something?

#7398 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I know, but it has to shine past the apron right? Like a cutout or something?

Nope. I think the clearance is just there I think. You’re putting a premium apron on a pro right? Not sure what the concern with the projector is. Sorry.

#7399 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nope. I think the clearance is just there I think. You’re putting a premium apron on a pro right? Not sure what the concern with the projector is. Sorry.

The concern is there may be a large blank space in the apron since there is no projector on a pro

#7400 3 years ago
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
15,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Cruz, CA
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mount Washington, KY
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
There are 22,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 445.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/148?hl=spinneraddict and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.