IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,431 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 449.
#6801 3 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Got 5-6 plays on it last night and I'm really liking it so far. This pin is cool as hell. Looking forward to some more play tonight.

Correct. Now, can you go tell all the idiots on Pinside and Facebook's Stern Pinball Enthusiasts page that they're completely high when they say this game is a turd? So f-ing annoying...

#6802 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Correct. Now, can you go tell all the idiots on Pinside and Facebook's Stern Pinball Enthusiasts page that they're completely high when they say this game is a turd? So f-ing annoying...

I know it's annoying, but best to ignore the groupthink herd. They don't listen to reason. It's retarded that they're able to influence resale values so much. Hyping up certain pins so they can cash out. Bashing others down. Look what they did to poor Houdini. What did Houdini ever do to them? Crush their fragile egos with tight shots? Make their Jersey Jack LEs look overpriced?

#6803 3 years ago

Finally caved and also joining the club next week with a NIB premium and UV kit. Can’t wait.

#6804 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Finally caved and also joining the club next week with a NIB premium and UV kit. Can’t wait.

Awesome. You're a pretty respected guy. Come back and let everybody know how awesome it is. I haven't stopped playing it since I got it in February. Zeppelin might make me take a break, though...

#6805 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Anyway, my quick 5 minute job turned into an hour long adventure. [quoted image]

Sounds like pinball. Goes from “oh it’s just a dirty opto” to disassembling a whole mech and soldering real quick.

#6806 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Awesome. You're a pretty respected guy. Come back and let everybody know how awesome it is. I haven't stopped playing it since I got it in February. Zeppelin might make me take a break, though...

That’s debatable LOL. Was hoping to find a used one to avoid having to adjust everything but got tired of waiting for one to shake loose. I’m sure I’m gonna love it and it will be nice to have next to my Shadow and AFM

#6807 3 years ago

@Chuckwurt- just wanted to say I appreciate the enthusiasm and positivity towards this game in your thread. Learned a lot about the game and its quirks from following, very helpful and informative.
I got to play ST a few times on location before the arcade got shut down and enjoyed it quite a bit.
I ended up selling off most of my pin collection over the past few months (thanks covid19) but when I do decide to pick up another newer game hopefully next year, pretty sure it will be a Stranger Things!

#6808 3 years ago

Thanks! I wouldn’t have bought this game if it wasn’t good enough to stay in my collection a long time.

All the issues sucked for sure, but glad I was able to get them all sorted out eventually.

This will go down as a miss for stern by the masses, but for me, it’s definitely become a good game. Maybe not in the stern A class, but not all of them can be. It’s a good mix up from other games for sure and keeps you coming back for more.

#6809 3 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Chuckwurt- just wanted to say I appreciate the enthusiasm and positivity towards this game in your thread

The game couldn't have gotten a better ambassador. Always positive even during the initial steaming pile of a release (so many problems!) Not sure it would have turned out as good as it has now without him helping Stern resolve the issues.

#6811 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

The game couldn't have gotten a better ambassador. Always positive even during the initial steaming pile of a release (so many problems!) Not sure it would have turned out as good as it has now without him helping Stern resolve the issues.

I agree! chuckwurt has been a valuable asset to enjoying this game for a lot of people. Stern should recognize him for his service!

#6812 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

On another note I'm still diagnosing the issues with the center lane opto with Stern. They had me swap node 8 and node 9 boards under the play field but there has been no change to the situation. Right after the swap I had clean shots under the demogorgon be ignored while it was ready to start the demogorgon mode. Then tonight I counted 8 times I noticed a double register of the word completion. Even once had mystery go off when there were no balls anywhere near the mystery shot. That was an odd one.
While testing tonight I had a pretty good game just doing demogorgon modes though. Managed to complete all of them with a total score of 600 million just in demogorgon modes and I really did not take advantage of the last two modes. Really fumbled the multiballs and didn't manage many shots on the demogorgon.
Its the strangest situation with my machine. Only thing I can think of at this point is that the starting of the demogorgon isn't triggered by the center lane opto since I've replaced that twice now and swapped the node boards. Really odd.
Video of the issues I am seeing regularly. Honestly, with how many components have been replaced on my machine at this point I am so surprised no one else is having the issue

Hi I would like to comment on your issues.

First of all I have the exact same issues with the center lane. I have spend some time diagnosing the issues myself. It's funny that Stern can't determine this simple issue. Also you had to change some PCBs hahaha that was totally unnecessary... Anyway...
The solution for the problems is a combination of weird/unexpected ball behavior and software.
I have created a bug list for 1.00 software. Where I did include some tweaks needed to solve this issues.

The first of "our" issue is "spelling multiple words" with just one shot. Here is what I wrote in my bug report to Stern.
4. Increase debounce time for „center lane opto“. Sometimes if you shot very fast into the lane underneath the Demogorgon, the ball can get a weird spin and starts to roll back and forth and triggers the opto multiple times. Before finally rolling to the left down post. This means multiple words get spelled by accident.

If you watch your video again and take a look the marked area in the attached picture. You can see the ball hasn't left the center area. Since it had a spin and rolled back and forth at the opto. Which caused to count the shot multiple times.
This needs to be fixed with software to ignore the opto for a short period of time after one hit.

The next of "our" issues is starting the demodog mode with the same shot as the center lane shot. Again here is what I wrote to Stern.
5. Ignore the „Left lane target“ for a short amount of time after the „center lane opto“ has been triggered. Sometimes if you shot very fast into the lane underneath the Demogorgon, the ball starts to bounce weird and can hit the target. Which will then falsely award Mystery… Extraball… Demodog-Battle etc…

The ball will hit the stand-up target in the "mystery-lane" which is usually only meant to be hit via a direct shot. Not via a bad bounce coming from the center lane exit.
Also this can be fixed via software.

Your next issue is "advancing the left ramp with the Demogorgon shot"
I did not specify this issue in my writing to Stern. Since this issue is basically the same issue as the previous issue. The ball will accidentally hit the mystery lane stand-up target. This stand-up target will advance any Bicycle, Walkie, Binoculars or Slingshot shots. ONLY when neither Mystery, Extraball or Demodog-Battle is lit at the "Mystery lane"
Software fix hopefully coming... Lonnie listen!!!

"Our" next issue is the double firing of the down-post. Guess what... I also submitted that to Stern.
6. Increase debounce time for „left down post lock 1 opto“. Sometimes if you shot very fast into the lane underneath the Demogorgon or the left „mystery“ lane, the ball will hit the down post hard, which causes the ball to bounce back, before it finally rests at the down post. This will sometimes confuse the game and it will release the ball without properly showing the Demogorgon start animation or without properly awarding Mystery, Extraball or Demodog battle.

The last issue which you didn't speak about. I also don't know if you encountered this issue.
When you shoot really hard into the center lane. The ball goes soooo... fast it only triggers the opto very short. My game sometimes doesn't even recognise it. But I think this is because of the nodeboard not being fast enough to notice. A fix would be to get the game dirtier and the flippers get weaker :DDD

Anyway, you are not the only one with these issues. I have nailed them down to software weakness. Stern needs to address their Software. Unfortunately I didn't get any reply by Lonnie regarding my software concerns...
If you are still diagnosing these issues with Stern, feel free to send them my reply. So the chance is higher to actually get some attention and software fixes.
Also let me know what their response is.
I am still surprised that they were unable to nail it down Do you still have the "old" nodeboards? I would be happy to get some fully working spare boards

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-12 um 22.23.33 (resized).pngBildschirmfoto 2020-12-12 um 22.23.33 (resized).png
#6813 3 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

When you shoot really hard into the center lane. The ball goes soooo... fast it only triggers the opto very short. My game sometimes doesn't even recognise it. But I think this is because of the nodeboard not being fast enough to notice. A fix would be to get the game dirtier and the flippers get weaker :DDD

Or cover the bottom half of the sending opto circular housing with black electrical tape to improve beam concentration and beam sensitivity. Then continue to keep your machine clean.

#6814 3 years ago

The first time is the hardest. Just don't put the top of the playfield screw in and it's 3 connectors and 2 nuts to pull the demo out in the future. Do you know what the final height of the washers was that you replaced the spacers with?
I've talked to Brian Eddy, the designer, about this and he said on some machines removing the spacers completely is necessary. It's really strange though cause when I made the change to mine initially I only removed 1mm from the height of the spacers and the post on the one way gate in front of the demo was causing it to lean back. That's why I removed it completely. It looks like you still need to remove yours if the last picture is the latest. Also with this fix make sure the screws are tight in those bushings cause you want the demo to return to it's natural resting point.
I know some people think fixing the demo shot to be reliable is cheating but let's be real here. Watching balls fly around when you know for sure it should have gone in is no fun at all. That's not skill it's luck. Mine is not a gimmie but it is a makeable shot and a reliable shot. If you are a good player it should be nearly 100%. It's also clear from the modes that it's expected to make this shot many times in a game. It's why the initial code didn't even have the bash 5 times to kill the demo in it.
I do like that upside down graphic on the ramp. I wonder how it's going to hold up.
[quoted image]

How difficult is it to remove?

#6815 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

That’s debatable LOL. Was hoping to find a used one to avoid having to adjust everything but got tired of waiting for one to shake loose. I’m sure I’m gonna love it and it will be nice to have next to my Shadow and AFM

I was able to buy a demo ST pro from Colorado Game Exchange and it was dialed in right out of the box. Even has the original ramp so not going to change it out after I get the new one from Pablo.

Added the UV kit, shaker, and art blades. Now it sits in my garage covered till Christmas. Can’t wait to play. UV kit totally worth it. Glad I didn’t listen to all the negative comments and gave it a chance on location.

The one on location was not dialed in and ball constantly got stuck on the Demagorgan, but still loved it. I prefer ST over AFM which my family and I were debating on getting.

#6816 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

How difficult is it to remove?

Not too bad really. The first time you have to take part of the left ramp off so you can get at the top playfield screw for the demo. Just don't put that back when you are done and it's two nuts in the back and some connectors to remove it in the future. I've taken the whole thing apart so many times at this point that bit seems so easy lol

#6817 3 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

First of all I have the exact same issues with the center lane. I have spend some time diagnosing the issues myself. It's funny that Stern can't determine this simple issue. Also you had to change some PCBs hahaha that was totally unnecessary... Anyway...
The solution for the problems is a combination of weird/unexpected ball behavior and software.
I have created a bug list for 1.00 software. Where I did include some tweaks needed to solve this issues.
The first of "our" issue is "spelling multiple words" with just one shot. Here is what I wrote in my bug report to Stern.
4. Increase debounce time for „center lane opto“. Sometimes if you shot very fast into the lane underneath the Demogorgon, the ball can get a weird spin and starts to roll back and forth and triggers the opto multiple times. Before finally rolling to the left down post. This means multiple words get spelled by accident.
If you watch your video again and take a look the marked area in the attached picture. You can see the ball hasn't left the center area. Since it had a spin and rolled back and forth at the opto. Which caused to count the shot multiple times.
This needs to be fixed with software to ignore the opto for a short period of time after one hit.
The next of "our" issues is starting the demodog mode with the same shot as the center lane shot. Again here is what I wrote to Stern.
5. Ignore the „Left lane target“ for a short amount of time after the „center lane opto“ has been triggered. Sometimes if you shot very fast into the lane underneath the Demogorgon, the ball starts to bounce weird and can hit the target. Which will then falsely award Mystery… Extraball… Demodog-Battle etc…
The ball will hit the stand-up target in the "mystery-lane" which is usually only meant to be hit via a direct shot. Not via a bad bounce coming from the center lane exit.
I did not specify this issue in my writing to Stern. Since this issue is basically the same issue as the previous issue. The ball will accidentally hit the mystery lane stand-up target. This stand-up target will advance any Bicycle, Walkie, Binoculars or Slingshot shots. ONLY when neither Mystery, Extraball or Demodog-Battle is lit at the "Mystery lane"
"Our" next issue is the double firing of the down-post. Guess what... I also submitted that to Stern.
6. Increase debounce time for „left down post lock 1 opto“. Sometimes if you shot very fast into the lane underneath the Demogorgon or the left „mystery“ lane, the ball will hit the down post hard, which causes the ball to bounce back, before it finally rests at the down post. This will sometimes confuse the game and it will release the ball without properly showing the Demogorgon start animation or without properly awarding Mystery, Extraball or Demodog battle.
The last issue which you didn't speak about. I also don't know if you encountered this issue.
Anyway, you are not the only one with these issues. I have nailed them down to software weakness. Stern needs to address their Software. Unfortunately I didn't get any reply by Lonnie regarding my software concerns...
If you are still diagnosing these issues with Stern, feel free to send them my reply. So the chance is higher to actually get some attention and software fixes.
I am still surprised that they were unable to nail it down Do you still have the "old" nodeboards? I would be happy to get some fully working spare boards [quoted image]

I'll forward it on as well. I've said many times this feels like a coding issue but I've seemed to be the only one seeing it which has made stern think it's something wrong with the hardware. I wish I had spares but it wasn't new hardware they sent. Just swapping the two existing boards to isolate. I'm glad I'm not the only one and I hope these timing issues get resolved. The missed center opto has been the hardest one for me to explain.

I am seeing some issues in switch test that may be contributing to the problem though. I can hear in switch test optos and switches that are well gapped triggering 2-3 times per hit. My other machines don't do this. Its a long video but this is what I sent stern to help diagnose

I def think there are some coding timing issues but might not be the only issue with mine.

#6818 3 years ago

Dumb question... when you start the game, there are some phrases on the DMD (Run, Will, etc). Letters are black and red. What the hell do they do?

#6819 3 years ago

They are the indicators for the drop targets spelling out the words for starting demogorgon modes.

#6820 3 years ago

Is the shaker motor used much during gameplay? I have it set for maximum use and could not find an adjustment to increase the power. It shook a little when I defeated the demogorgan. I am sure I am missing a setting. It’s in the garage till Christmas. Many have been a big help already and can’t wait to bring her in and really get to play.

#6821 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Is the shaker motor used much during gameplay?

Nope.

#6822 3 years ago

Well that’s disappointing. Thanks for the intel.

#6823 3 years ago

Yeah...it is pretty weak usage. I really hope they add more effect yet. It really stands out at the start of multiball. When that van crashes, it should be an earthquake. Instead...nothing. LOL

#6824 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Yeah...it is pretty weak usage. I really hope they add more effect yet. It really stands out at the start of multiball. When that van crashes, it should be an earthquake. Instead...nothing. LOL

Well have something to look forward to lol. Definitely should shake like crazy when Demogorgon is defeated at the least. Still worth the $79 from pinball life for the shaker. If I paid $149 would probably regret it.

#6825 3 years ago

The shaker integration for this game is poor at best. Really a shame--had a ton of potential in the code to utilize.

#6826 3 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

I am still surprised that they were unable to nail it down Do you still have the "old" nodeboards? I would be happy to get some fully working spare boards [quoted image]

I've sent this on to Pablo as well. I've seen the issue with the under demo shot not registering at all. It's the one in my write up and video where a shot up the middle advances a mode. I don't think in this case it's hitting the mystery target. I believe the up post optos are also used to trigger mystery not just the target.

I have to believe my machine is not just experiencing unexpected ball behaviors though. I see these issues almost every single game I play and I've not waxed my machine in months

#6827 3 years ago
Quoted from Break8ers:

The shaker integration for this game is poor at best. Really a shame--had a ton of potential in the code to utilize.

Yes Please Stern. Please add more shaker motor usage to a future code update... Love my Stranger Things by Stern. This would make it just that much better.
This game is like a fine wine it keeps getting better with age(updates).

#6828 3 years ago

Well... got my first pin delivered today. Family is crazy about Stranger Things. Picked up a Premium with a shaker motor. UV kit, pin sound and a few other goodies on route.

After researching pins for a month, decided to pick up a Simpsons Pinball Party as well but that’s currently on a truck on its way into Canada.

99047249-85EF-443F-8292-055AAF05A4C3 (resized).jpeg99047249-85EF-443F-8292-055AAF05A4C3 (resized).jpeg
#6829 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Well... got my first pin delivered today. Family is crazy about Stranger Things. Picked up a Premium with a shaker motor. UV kit, pin sound and a few other goodies on route.
After researching pins for a month, decided to pick up a Simpsons Pinball Party as well but that’s currently on a truck on its way into Canada.
[quoted image]

Congrats. You'll love it...IF the TK lock works out of the box.

#6830 3 years ago

I've sent this on to Pablo as well. I've seen the issue with the under demo shot not registering at all. It's the one in my write up and video where a shot up the middle advances a mode. I don't think in this case it's hitting the mystery target. I believe the up post optos are also used to trigger mystery not just the target.
I have to believe my machine is not just experiencing unexpected ball behaviors though. I see these issues almost every single game I play and I've not waxed my machine in months

Sounds good, now we have to wait and see what Stern will do with their Software development...
Yeah the optos will trigger mystery as well. But they will be ignored after the center lane has been hit. However the target still can start mystery after a center lane shot. Also I definitely watched the ball triggering the target after the center shot. So it definitely does get bad bounces not very often thought...
When was your machine build? Mine is an early built Dec.6 2019. Maybe they did make some changes to some alignments to the gates and rails in later productions?...

#6831 3 years ago

Anyone feeling a sense of lag on v1.0 of code? Hits and animations not keeping up. Especially when modes are stacked and in MB. I love the game and this new code overall, but I feel like the little CPU in the backbox isn't keeping up as well as it did in prior releases.

#6832 3 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Sounds good, now we have to wait and see what Stern will do with their Software development...
Yeah the optos will trigger mystery as well. But they will be ignored after the center lane has been hit. However the target still can start mystery after a center lane shot. Also I definitely watched the ball triggering the target after the center shot. So it definitely does get bad bounces not very often thought...
When was your machine build? Mine is an early built Dec.6 2019. Maybe they did make some changes to some alignments to the gates and rails in later productions?...

Yeah in the scenario I'm seeing the center lane is ignored so they are registering. I had several weak shots last night were it should have triggered as it moved very slowly though the opto but it didn't. I've also seen the incredibly fast shots not register. I do hope they look into these and get them fixed cause I see them all the time. Have not heard back from Pablo in a few days. Apparently my emails have been going to his spam folder

Mine was built mid Jan 2020

#6833 3 years ago

Received my replacement ramp today. Also a plunger. Since my ST ramp and demogorgon seem dialed in, not going to mess with it.

What was the issue with the plunger? I have a pro and I believe it’s set to virtual lock but I can’t remember because it’s in the garage waiting for Christmas to get here and only played a couple times and set up and tested the UV kit and haven’t messed with settings much.

Is there a setting on the pro to stack the balls for ball lock? Thanks for the help. The group has been very helpful and appreciate it. Great game and group win win. Or Michael from the Office win, win, win lol

8E57193A-B6B7-4ABB-815E-06E617B6E298 (resized).jpeg8E57193A-B6B7-4ABB-815E-06E617B6E298 (resized).jpegC708D9A0-B4EB-4A42-AD64-50AB25B4C1C8 (resized).jpegC708D9A0-B4EB-4A42-AD64-50AB25B4C1C8 (resized).jpeg
#6834 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Anyone feeling a sense of lag on v1.0 of code? Hits and animations not keeping up. Especially when modes are stacked and in MB. I love the game and this new code overall, but I feel like the little CPU in the backbox isn't keeping up as well as it did in prior releases.

No issues noted on my LE.

#6835 3 years ago

What was the issue with the plunger?

Early ones came apart very quickly. That one should be reinforced. If your game has 1900 plays on it I’m sure the fix has already been done.

#6836 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Yeah I have the same feeling. It struggles to keep up with the players progress. This is especially noticeable when upside down starts.
I also featured this as a bug/tweak in my list I did send to Stern.

25. Upside-down does start too late.
-If Upside-down has been started with a shot which finished a capture mode. The game does start Upside-down is the background, also the timers for Upside-down start running. However the game won’t show you the shots needed for Upside-down also the display doesn’t show any Upside-down information until the game has showed the mode total screen.

EDIT: I have a Pro, but there shouldn't be any performance differences between Pro, Premium and Limited Editions...

#6837 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Early ones came apart very quickly. That one should be reinforced. If your game has 1900 plays on it I’m sure the fix has already been done.

Ok cool. Will just keep it as a spare till the other one starts having issues. Thanks so much!! Appreciate your help again. Can’t wait till Christmas even though I know what it is lol. Staying way from it other than putting mods in or parts. Of course I have to test it lol. Especially after putting the art blades in.

#6838 3 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Yeah I have the same feeling. It struggles to keep up with the players progress. This is especially noticeable when upside down starts.
I also featured this as a bug/tweak in my list I did send to Stern.
25. Upside-down does start too late.
-If Upside-down has been started with a shot which finished a capture mode. The game does start Upside-down is the background, also the timers for Upside-down start running. However the game won’t show you the shots needed for Upside-down also the display doesn’t show any Upside-down information until the game has showed the mode total screen.
EDIT: I have a Pro, but there shouldn't be any performance differences between Pro, Premium and Limited Editions...

I have noted this as well. Sometimes I can get 2-3 of the drops down before the uv kicks on

#6839 3 years ago

Oh yeah. I’ve seen that. The best is when you finish Upside down before it even starts.

#6840 3 years ago

When will any pics of the topper be released? And when will it release? I see Little Shop of Games has it for sale but back ordered. Do t want to spend $599 with no clue what it even will look like.

#6841 3 years ago

Do t want to spend $599 with no clue what it even will look like.

That's much cheaper than I was expecting it to be... is that the official price?

#6842 3 years ago

I doubt that’s the official price. Just a place holder. I say expect $1,000 for toppers until they’re not.

No word on when we will see it or when it will be available.

#6843 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I doubt that’s the official price. Just a place holder. I say expect $1,000 for toppers until they’re not.
No word on when we will see it or when it will be available.

If it moves, yes. If it’s a plastic light show, no, it’ll be $650.

https://cointaker.com/products/avengers-infinity-quest-topper

#6844 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

If it moves, yes. If it’s a plastic light show, no, it’ll be $650.
https://cointaker.com/products/avengers-infinity-quest-topper

And still a ridiculous price

#6845 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

$100 is a ridiculous price for a topper. Haha

#6846 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Quoted from chuckwurt:

$100 is a ridiculous price for a topper. Haha

Totally agree. As a result the classifieds section has seen a large influx of toppers, from Stern to 3rd Party, with insane asking prices.

#6847 3 years ago

Lag in new code is real...just like some demo shots not registering and mystery shots starting demo or not registering, etc. I guess it is called Stranger Things for a reason!

#6848 3 years ago

If you guys can repeat these instances and can explain them, please send reports here:

[email protected]

It’s the only way they will be seen by stern.

#6849 3 years ago
Quoted from Break8ers:

Lag in new code is real...just like some demo shots not registering and mystery shots starting demo or not registering, etc. I guess it is called Stranger Things for a reason!

Yeah, besides Upside Down starting late sometimes. I just noticed another slow/laggy behavior. When the player collects multiple drawings at once during TK Multiball... The game will literally take ages to award(Mystery add-a-ball) because it is showing each individual "drawing collected" animation before finally adding balls.
So under certain circumstances, you can play single ball for a long time(20-30 secs) until all animations were shown and finally add-a-ball kicks in o.O

Quoted from chuckwurt:

If you guys can repeat these instances and can explain them, please send reports here:
[email protected]
It’s the only way they will be seen by stern.

Is it normal to not get any reply? I was thinking at least some bot would reply. To let you know everything got submitted.
I have send them 60 Ghostbusters and 41 Stranger Things related bugs/tweaks, but never heard back from them. I wonder if it got rejected?!

#6850 3 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Is it normal to not get any reply?

Yes. You’ll never get a reply. It’s simply for them to be able to compile all bugs and review them.

If you can provide links to videos with time stamps, even better.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 22,431 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 449.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/137?hl=pinballomatic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.