IMG_3761 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3762 (resized).png
20240410_201325.jpg
abba tk lock (resized).jpg
IMG_3111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3108 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 448.
#6451 3 years ago

Does the shaker kick in at the TK multi-ball start? I love this game and that's the last thing I need in it. Lol.

#6452 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Does the shaker kick in at the TK multi-ball start? I love this game and that's the last thing I need in it. Lol.

I couldn’t tell you what the shaker does if anything. Haha. Definitely needs more use.

#6453 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I couldn’t tell you what the shaker does if anything. Haha. Definitely needs more use.

Yeah. Shaker on this is very subtle. Sometimes I forget I've installed it.

#6454 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Of course! A day after I install the cleland code for .98!

Actually, I had just finished .99.1 and now this. I dunno if I want to spend hours to update to see drawings.
May have to wait for 1.1 or whatever, I hope there is a video mode in the end.

#6455 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I dunno if I want to spend hours to update to see drawings.

What are these 'drawings' and what is the relevance of them to gameplay, if any?

#6456 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

What are these 'drawings' and what is the relevance of them to gameplay, if any?

symbols_drawing (resized).jpgsymbols_drawing (resized).jpg
#6457 3 years ago

People. Please learn to read the readme files. Haha.

#6458 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

People. Please learn to read the readme files. Haha

I haven't even had time to make a coffee this morning... madness for me at the moment...

Ok, I made a coffee and read more... I see this:

Drawings are collected
throughout the game, mostly by finishing Chapter Modes. Each drawing collected adds to
an award that is given at Bonus and at the start of Send it Back, Light the Fire, and
Final Showdown Multiball.

So, it seems it's part of the bonus count... maybe a bit like Ducks in Oktoberfest... I want to see them... wonder if they join together like the map that Will made... is this the 'side objective map thing' that you were referring to? Wonder if there is a complete set of drawings to collect (to make the map complete)...

I guess I need to install the new code and find out

It seems that if you start a chapter mode, but don't finish it, then you don't get a drawing... and since you can't revisit chapters, it means you miss that drawing... gives a greater incentive to finish modes, which is cool!

#6459 3 years ago

Does it work to install the new 1.0 Game Code with the Cleland Soundmod 99.1 Version????

#6460 3 years ago
Quoted from Rocco:

Does it work to install the new 1.0 Game Code with the Cleland Soundmod 99.1 Version????

No.

#6461 3 years ago

OK, thank you.

#6462 3 years ago

I think this is the only pin I own that has no sound effects for slingshot hits.

#6463 3 years ago

I guess I need to install the new code and find out

Bingo. Haha. Ducks in OF is a good comparison.

#6464 3 years ago

Topper light show...interesting. Might we see something better than some plastic and LEDs for this one? Perhaps upside down integration as well? Hmmm, come on Stern. I need to spend some stupid money.

#6465 3 years ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

I think this is the only pin I own that has no sound effects for slingshot hits.

They're thinking out of the box on this one!

#6466 3 years ago

1.0 now and STILL no use of the lockdown bar button OR a video mode...

#6467 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Topper light show...interesting. Might we see something better than some plastic and LEDs for this one? Perhaps upside down integration as well? Hmmm, come on Stern. I need to spend some stupid money.

It will be plastics and LEDs but don’t you worry it will be stupid money so Stern have got you covered there

#6468 3 years ago

Hopefully after the addon for the uv kit the topper isn't 1k.

#6469 3 years ago

If it’s led and plastics they seem to be $600 now and if there’s any kinda motor or servo it’s $1000. BKSOR topper was a steal!

#6470 3 years ago

Assume all toppers are 1,000 going forward.

#6471 3 years ago

So does anyone have a photo of one of these 'drawings' they'd care to share... just to spoil the surprise for us too lazy to update the code? I'm assuming vireland's drawing, although nice, is not what the new code has in store for us...

#6472 3 years ago

It’s a short clip of Will making the drawings from season two with a sound effect and details of what your current mini wizard mode and wizard mode jackpots are currently at. You can also go to a screen in instant info to check these levels.

#6473 3 years ago
39E6E07F-715C-4838-A42C-F7933177A0EA.gif39E6E07F-715C-4838-A42C-F7933177A0EA.gif
#6474 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Assume all toppers are 1,000 going forward.

Agree. Especially since people are buying them. I was actually on the list for three toppers and backed out once they started hitting 1K.

#6475 3 years ago

Is anyone else running into problems downloading the new code? I keep getting to 2.8 of the 2.9 gigs and it says 0 bites per second. It’s happens 4 times now.

#6476 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Agree. Especially since people are buying them. I was actually on the list for three toppers and backed out once they started hitting 1K.

What toppers were 1k?

#6477 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

What toppers were 1k?

Elvira and TMNT were both $1k. Those were the last two Stern toppers.

#6478 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Elvira and TMNT were both $1k. Those were the last two Stern toppers.

Well...

I guess I feel better about my stupid R2D2 topper now.

#6479 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well...
I guess I feel better about my stupid R2D2 topper now.

Exactly! LOL. I have a BKSOR topper and I think it was $520 plus shipping. I was on the list for a TMNT topper but I couldn't drop $1k for it.

#6480 3 years ago
Quoted from Kharris:

Is anyone else running into problems downloading the new code? I keep getting to 2.8 of the 2.9 gigs and it says 0 bites per second. It’s happens 4 times now.

yeah things are slow going today. My guess is dropping 3 different machines worth of code at the same time was a little more than their servers can handle. I might be done in an hour when it's usually minutes for me.

#6481 3 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

yeah things are slow going today. My guess is dropping 3 different machines worth of code at the same time was a little more than their servers can handle. I might be done in an hour when it's usually minutes for me.

I just downloaded it with no issues. Maybe 15 minutes.

#6482 3 years ago

LE code downloads fine. Seems like pro code is still having issues.

#6483 3 years ago

I always thought they would fix the match sequence video, how it starts with a half blank screen and sort of opens up unevenly to one side. Maybe I am missing the intended effect, but it looks unfinished.

#6484 3 years ago

I had three attempts at downloading AIQ.

#6485 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I had three attempts at downloading AIQ.

running perfect in just 1...
so strange, may be too much connections at the same time

#6486 3 years ago

I hope the topper isn't 1k. That is a crazy price, BKSOR was a value for sure and it's a great looking topper. I get it's a money grab but that's 1/6 of the cost for a loaded Pro.

#6487 3 years ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

I always thought they would fix the match sequence video, how it starts with a half blank screen and sort of opens up unevenly to one side. Maybe I am missing the intended effect, but it looks unfinished.

I never noticed anything odd or unfinished looking about mine... Will pay more attention next time!

#6488 3 years ago

Watching DeadFlips twitch stream with software developer Mike V. From the sound of it 1.0 is the end of the line as far as code updates. He said Brian,himself and Lonnie accomplished everything they wanted to in this game.

#6489 3 years ago

Can’t get the MXV skill shot to work.

Added a MXV Skill Shot. This is earned by making a Skill Shot that is followed
immediately by making a Super Skill shot on the same plunge.

#6490 3 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Watching DeadFlips twitch stream with software developer Mike V. From the sound of it 1.0 is the end of the line as far as code updates. He said Brian,himself and Lonnie accomplished everything they wanted to in this game.

I expect bug fixes and scoring balances only at this point. Not surprising.

#6491 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Can’t get the MXV skill shot to work.
Added a MXV Skill Shot. This is earned by making a Skill Shot that is followed
immediately by making a Super Skill shot on the same plunge.

I haven’t been able to get it either. Apparently you have to get the drop skill shot immediately followed by the super skill. For me it seems the super skill turns off as soon as you hit the drops.

#6492 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I haven’t been able to get it either. Apparently you have to get the drop skill shot immediately followed by the super skill. For me it seems the super skill turns off as soon as you hit the drops.

Just hit the skill shot, ball dropped to right flipper, shot the scoop, no award. So now thinking you have to plunge the drop skill shot and then ball has to deflect directly into the scoop for the award.

#6493 3 years ago

Also learned the TK power settings in the feature adjustment actually effects how hard the TK lock ramp pulls in and how hard the TK magnet pulls in.

#6494 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Just hit the skill shot, ball dropped to right flipper, shot the scoop, no award. So now thinking you have to plunge the drop skill shot and then ball has to deflect directly into the scoop for the award.

I feel like I’ve done that and still not got it. Maybe it wasn’t quick enough.

#6495 3 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Also learned the TK power settings in the feature adjustment actually effects how hard the TK lock ramp pulls in and how hard the TK magnet pulls in.

I would set this to the Max then.

#6496 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I would set this to the Max then.

Kinda what I was thinking. No lag.

#6497 3 years ago

Lol. I’ll never be able to get it. I’ve been sitting here completing modes and I have yet to see any drawings. Then it dawned on me, I updated to Clelands 99.1 code. Haha!

#6498 3 years ago

Haha. Well until they rework the end of ball bonus you’re not going to see too much benefit from them unless you make the final wizard modes.

#6499 3 years ago

Regarding my issue with the opto under the demogorgon... I've been playing a bit today after replacing the optos and the issues are still happening. While I had it apart I did pull the pins on the connectors and tested them. I honestly don't see any issues and I don't see any in switch test mode. What I'm seeing feels like a code issue as debouncing would seem to catch it but since no one else is seeing it I'm at a loss. Not sure what else it could be.

#6500 3 years ago

Can’t be code. If it was, others would be seeing it.

It has to be something messing with the performance of those optos. If not the optos themselves, it’s how they’re positioned. Are their any lights that could be shining in their direction causing a premature register or delayed register?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lewiston, NY
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 22,387 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 448.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/130?hl=dashv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.