LE/PRE V0.99.0 - October 15, 2020
- Added a new Final Showdown Secondary Display Background video.
- Added new/revised Final Showdown award SFX.
- Added additional Final Showdown award videos.
- Added Final Showdown award speech.
- Added Final Showdown award videos.
- Revised the Final Showdown Multiball Start lightshow.
- Fixed a bug where the game could crash if a Demogorgon mode/multiball was started
immediately after starting Quarter Hunt.
- Fixed a problem where the Final Showdown Stage 1 Completion SFX had too much
silence at the end of the SFX.
- Fixed a problem where the Final Showdown Stage 7 Completion award video stopped
playing before reaching it's final frame.
- Added Final Showdown Stage 1 background video.
- Added Final Showdown Stage 1-4 award/completion SFX.
- Added Final Showdown Stage 7 completion SFX.
- Added a new Final Showdown Demodog Target Stage background video.
- Fixed a problem where a Final Showdown stage completion audit was not being chalked.
- Added a new Final Showdown Pop Bumper Stage background video.
- Now Final Showdown Stage 1 award videos are shorter.
- Moved the "Stage X of Y" text, that appears on the Final Showdown background
display effect, to a more readable position.
- Added Final Showdown background videos for each stage, added Stage 1 display
- Changed Final Showdown scoring. Stage 1 Jackpots score 1M, Completing Stage 1
scores 10M. Stage 2 Jackpots score 2M, Completing Stage 2 scores 20M. This
continues until Stage 7 which scores 100M for shooting the Demogorgon, closing
the gate, and ending Final Showdown.
- Added text to the Final Showdown background display effects to indicate which
stage the player is currently on.
- Changed the criteria to make the Final Showdown Pop Bumper stage easier to complete.
- Changed the criteria to make the Final Showdown Spinner stage harder to complete.
- Added a new background to Final Showdown.
- Added logic for the lockdown bar button lamp to mimic the behavior of the start
button lamp during the attract mode.
- Added new Snow Ball Dance Super Jackpot SFX.
- Updated the Falling Demodog background video, seen during the Final Showdown
Complete display effect, to be loopable and seamless.
- Removed a blank frame from 1 of the background videos that appears during the
attract mode DJ Mixer.
- Added the capability to display/change the music volume on the DJ Mixer screen.
- Added Pops/Spinner award animations for the Pop Bumper and Spinner stages of
- Added 4 new DJ Mixer background videos.
- Added a progress bar to the Final Showdown Multiball background display effect,
i.e. it shows the progress of the current Final Showdown stage the player is
trying to complete.
- Added text to the Snow Ball Dance Intro display effect to remind
the current player to "Keep Shooting".
- Added "Demodogs Falling" video to the Final Showdown Completed display effect.
- Added Snow Ball Dance Intro speech.
- Added Snow Ball Dance start SFX.
- Fixed a problem where the points earned for bashing the Demogorgon during
Send it Back were not being tested for achieving a Send it Back Multiball
High Score Champion.
- Fixed a problem in Send it Back Multiball where it would take too many hits
to destroy the Demogorgon if Send it Back Multiball had been played 2+ times.
- Added Demogorgon Bashing to Final Showdown Multiball. Now the Demogorgon
can be killed (and the gate closed) by bashing it several times in addition
to shooting the ball into the Demogorgon's head.
- Added "Replay at XX,XXX,XXX" to instant info.
- Added Send it Back, Light the Fire, and Final Showdown Champion
initials/scores to instant info.
- Changed the scoring for Snow Ball Dance. Now all shot score awards are doubled when
making the shot as a combo.
- Added a new background video that is shown during the pop bumper and spinner
stages of Final Showdown Multiball.
- Raised the placement of the disco ball on the secondary screen during Snow Ball Dance.
- Added Snow Ball Dance Jackpot, Super Jackpot SFX.
- Removed silence at the end of the Snow Ball Dance SFX.
- Fixed incorrect DJ Mixer display text.
- Added Songs to the DJ Mixer.
- Added logic for the DJ Mixer songs to attenuate a few seconds before transitioning
to the next song in the playlist.
- Added a new background video to the Snow Dance Total display effect.
- Added a spinning disco ball video to the secondary background screen for Snow Ball Dance.
- Added "Snow Ball" text to the Snow Ball Dance total display effect.
- Now the drop targets stay in the down position during Snow Ball Dance.
- Added logic for the left ramp up post to hold the ball upon collecting a Snow
Ball Dance Super Jackpot.
- Added a Super Jackpot award to Snow Ball Dance.
- Changed the rules for Final Showdown Multiball. Now Final Showdown Multiball
is a 3 ball multiball that requires 7 stages to complete. The stages are:
Stage 1 = 3 Shots to the left ramp
Stage 2 = 8 Arrow Shots
Stage 3 = 8 Drop Targets
Stage 4 = 7 Demodog Targets
Stage 5 = 25 Pop Bumper Hits
Stage 6 = 25 Spinner Hits
Stage 7 = 1 Shot into the Demogorgon's Mouth to close the gate
A new ball is added into play when you complete a stage and have less than 3
balls in play. Final Showdown Multiball is over when you complete all 7 stages
or have drained all of the balls, i.e. you can keep playing with only 1 ball
in play. If Final Showdown Multiball is completed all the balls drain, one ball
is placed back into the shooter lane and Snow Ball Dance (Victory Laps) starts.
- Added a Snow Ball Dance mode that starts if Final Showdown Multiball has been
completed. Snow Ball is a 1 ball non-timed mode that has all 8 Arrow shots lit.
Make all 8 arrow shots to collect a Jackpot and light Super jackpot at the left
ramp. Shoot the left ramp to collect a Super Jackpot and relight all 8 Arrow
shots. Play continues until the ball drains.
- Now each stage of Final Showdown Multiball has it's own background music.
- Changed game logic to disallow the Demodog Targets from advancing the
Demodog Attack feature during Snow Ball Dance.
- Changed game logic to disallow the drop targets from advancing the Demogorgon
rule during Snow Ball Dance.
- Changed the game logic to disallow the mode advance/start rule from advancing
during Snow Ball Dance.
- Changed the game logic to disallow the Telekinesis rule from advancing during
Snow Ball Dance.
- Modified some DJ Mixer song names.
- Fixed an outline in the DJ mixer title text.
- Added logic so Send it Back Multiball, Light the Fire Multiball, and
Final Showdown Multiball are not enabled to start if any Demogorgon mode/multiball
- Standardized the format of the videos that play on the LCD Screen during
- Changed the Final Showdown Ball Save Timer adjustment text to be more concise.
- Added a Final Showdown Stage Ball Save Timer adjustment. Default setting time = 10
seconds, min = 1 second, max = 20 seconds. This adjustment determines how long
the ball save timer will run upon completing a stage of Final Showdown Multiball.
- Standardized the format of the videos that play on the LCD Screen during
Light the Fire Multiball.
- Standardized the format of the jackpot videos that play during Send it Back
- Standardized the format of the video that plays in the background of the
secondary screen during Light the Fire Multiball.
- Added a "DJ Mixer" music player to the game play mode menu that appears in
the attract mode.
- To start, hold in both flipper buttons. When the GAME PLAY MODE MENU appears
use the flipper buttons to navigate the DJ MIXER player, use the
START BUTTON to enter your selection.
- Use buttons to control the player
- LEFT BUTTON will restart the current tune. It will go to the previous
song if pressed near the start of a song.
- RIGHT BUTTON will move to the next song.
- The LOCKDOWN BAR BUTTON will exit the DJ MIXER.
- The START BUTTON will exit the DJ MIXER.
- Both flipper buttons will Pause or un-pause the mode. After some time,
while paused, the DJ MIXER will automatically end.
- There are three new adjustments in the STANDARD ADJUSTMENTS for this:
- PLAYER DJ MIXER MODE - Default = YES
- NO - Do not include in the GAME PLAY MENU
- YES - Include in the GAME PLAY MENU
- DJ MIXER PLAYLIST MODE - Default = ORDERED PLAYBACK
- ORDERED PLAYBACK - play songs in order
- SHUFFLE PLAYBACK - play songs in a random order
- DJ MIXER PLAYLIST REPEAT - Default = YES
- NO - Return to the attract mode when the playlist ends.
- YES - Restart the playlist when it ends.
- The game must be in FREE PLAY to use the DJ MIXER
- Added more topper light shows.
- Added topper attract mode light shows.
- Added topper mode award light shows.
- Fixed an issue in mystery that didn't honor the adjustment settings for skipping
- Added topper award light effects for Demogorgon modes/multiballs and Telekinesis
- Changed the Light the Fire default ball saver time to 30 seconds.
- Changed the Final Showdown Multiball starting score award value to 6 Million.
- Fixed a problem where Total Isolation 2 Multiball would not start upon qualifying
it for the 2nd time.
- New Standard Adjustment "START BUTTON ATTRACT MODE ILLUM."
- This adjustment, which is only available and active when the game is in
FREE PLAY mode, controls the behavior of the Start Button Light.
"ALWAYS OFF" - Start Button Light is always off when in attract mode.
"BLINKING" - Start Button Light will blink when in attract mode.
This is the DEFAULT and previous behavior.
"ALWAYS ON" - Start Button Light is always on when in attract mode.