BBAFA2A8-D339-4F9C-8874-20D81E2FF74B (resized).jpeg
F526F268-B580-4D92-903B-09D52C56BFEA (resized).jpeg
theme_bg_music (resized).png
rock_bg_music (resized).png
Capture (resized).PNG
91EBC2BA-BB46-49A8-AA3E-4C7CD50FAA6F (resized).jpeg
7F87BF3E-8504-4640-934F-74D3961CD11E (resized).png
ST (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imagamejunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#123 3 years ago
Quoted from wizard1974:

Yep that’s the one , it’s when you move to enter high score the sound that is made when you move across the alphabet, the clanging sounds are really super loud .. the tune is perfect it’s just that terrible clanging sound , maybe it’s me and it’s just on of those sounds
A bit like a shovel on sand or scratching your finger nails on a chalk board

Have you tried adjusting the attenuations in the adjustments menu? It may help you. I've tried many values.
I recommend -15 on music and +5 on speech.

This confuses people because negative means louder audio. Think of attenuation as being muted. Do you want it less muted or more muted?

Keep in mind that by setting music to -15 the volume is going to increase so you probably won't have your game's overall volume set as high as before. I rarely set my overall volume above 25. That's plenty loud enough IMO.

#125 3 years ago

I posted those numbers from memory. I just checked my game. I'm currently using -15 on music and +5 on speech. I updated my earlier post.
IMO the speech callouts are plenty loud enough with these numbers. YMMV

1 month later
#133 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

....I do think this game is underrated.

110% agree delt!
And Kevin's audio puts it over the top!

1 month later
#158 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Yes! Good news, I was finally able to get the new version of Pinball Browser working on my Mac. Will update and test on my Pro tonight.

You're the MAN Kevin!!

3 years later
#886 4 months ago
Quoted from NeonNightRide:

Wow, this looks absolutely incredible. Just stumbled on this tonight looking for mods for a Premium I have coming in December. Digging though this thread I was looking to see if any of the versions had a "clean" edit without the mentioned expletives. I don't mind them, but I have younger children that will want to play as well. If not, can I just swap SD cards for when the kids are not around?
Secondly, is there a donation link for this incredible piece of work? Would love to show my appreciation. Thanks for any info!

Cleland will give you 3 versions. V3 is "clean".

(From Cleland)
"V3 - Keeps everything in V2 and changes the ending theme to the Clash Should I Stay or Go/Tame Impala Ending and Never Ending Story for High Score Entry. I should also note this is a clean version with no profanity at the end or callouts (Shit, Don’t be such a Pussy, Bullshit etc……So, if you want a more family friendly option, this one’s for you"

#889 4 months ago
Quoted from Seelan:

....I am excited about the pinball, but concerned about some of the people hating it or saying is boring...

Anybody who says this game is boring is a fucking idiot

2 weeks later
#897 4 months ago
Quoted from C_Presley:

Took delivery of my premium today, when I use the latest Cleland code there’s no projector. Anyone else? If I let it update to the latest Stern code the projector works fine but I lose all that cleland goodness. Anyone else try it on the new batch?

Pro code??

#904 4 months ago

Kevin is THE MAN

#932 3 months ago
Quoted from lu505:

I'm having issues writing with balena etcher, gonna give the most recent pinball browser a try on my premium and will update the results.
Update, Code works great here on newer run ST Premium with pb latest version to write software.

I'm confused what you mean. What are you using pinball browser for with cleland's modded code?

3 weeks later
#966 3 months ago
Quoted from OreoFlapjacks:

Will we get a notification here when the Prem/LE version is fixed? If I go ahead and install the code now, when it is fixed later can high scores get transferred via usb with the other settings that can be transfered?

Yes. You can always save your settings and high scores via USB thumb drive when you are changing code versions.

Edit... I needed to clarify. As long as you have one of the more recent code versions already on your Stern machine then you will have the save and restore options in the menu. Some older versions of code on Spike 2 machines did not have this feature

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 74.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

Machine - For Sale
Eastvale, CA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imagamejunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-cleland-sound-mod?tu=imagamejunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.