BBAFA2A8-D339-4F9C-8874-20D81E2FF74B (resized).jpeg
F526F268-B580-4D92-903B-09D52C56BFEA (resized).jpeg
theme_bg_music (resized).png
rock_bg_music (resized).png
Capture (resized).PNG
91EBC2BA-BB46-49A8-AA3E-4C7CD50FAA6F (resized).jpeg
7F87BF3E-8504-4640-934F-74D3961CD11E (resized).png
ST (resized).png
There are 993 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 20.
#201 3 years ago

Installed with zero issues.. fantastic. Must have. Excellent work. Really takes the game to another level. Thank u!

#202 3 years ago

anyone find a way to keep the current high scores?

#203 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

anyone find a way to keep the current high scores?

Yes, you can go into the "Utilites" menu on the game and backup settings to a flash drive. This will save setting preferences and high scores.
Plug in your new card and goto "Utilites" menu and load the data back in to transfer.

#204 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Yes, you can go into the "Utilites" menu on the game and backup settings to a flash drive. This will save setting preferences and high scores.
Plug in your new card and goto "Utilites" menu and load the data back in to transfer.

Your the best!

#205 3 years ago

Cleland having to work!

#206 3 years ago

Love the mod! Would love the Clash on a multiball mode. Thanks Cleland!!

#207 3 years ago

The update is incredible.

The stripped down version of David Bowie - Hero's would be great for a high score.

I installed this yesterday and it's such an incredible improvement.

Thanks again!

#208 3 years ago

Well with 1.02 being posted, I have some time to think about other inclusions for the next update....stay tuned.

#209 3 years ago

Looking forward to it! Thanks cleland

#210 3 years ago

I haven’t put the new code on because I can’t imagine playing without cleland code. I’m hoping it comes out soon!

#211 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

I haven’t put the new code on because I can’t imagine playing without cleland code. I’m hoping it comes out soon!

Likewise, can’t face going back to the stock audio!

#212 3 years ago

#metoo ^^

#213 3 years ago

Take on me by A-HA would be a good song for this game.

#214 3 years ago

I’m just waiting patiently to use the Cleland- Bomb.

#215 3 years ago

Was there another update since Christmas?

#217 3 years ago

Waiting for Pinball Browser to be updated to open 1.02. One new change I'll be implementing is the annoyingly loud sounds when entering your high score over the Don't Mess Around With Jim music

#218 3 years ago

Need the Clash Should I Stay or should I Go for TK multiball. That would be awesome.

#219 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Need the Clash Should I Stay or should I Go for TK multiball. That would be awesome.

+1

#220 3 years ago

Everytime I see a new post on here I think it’s Cleland with update news. So disappointing. Hahaha

Sorry if I just did it to you! Lol

#221 3 years ago

This is going to take awhile, if it even happens at all.

#223 3 years ago

Definitely liking the new sounds. Thank you cleland for all of your hard work and I look forward to your future mods/updates!

#224 3 years ago

Yes, definitely owe a lot of thanks and gratitude toward clelands work on this. Always amazing!

#225 3 years ago

I think we all love Cleland. Maybe it's about the mod.
I think he'll let us know when there are any news.

#226 3 years ago

Haven’t updated to the new code yet. Enjoy Clelands too much. Hoping for the Clash this time around!!

#227 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Haven’t updated to the new code yet. Enjoy Clelands too much. Hoping for the Clash this time around!!

I’m the same. Would like to try the new updates but i just can’t go back.

#228 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I’m the same. Would like to try the new updates but i just can’t go back.

Exactly. I want to use the button on the lockdown bar, but don’t want to go back and not have Clelands mod.

#229 3 years ago
Quoted from Rocco:

I think we all love Cleland. Maybe it's about the mod.
I think he'll let us know when there are any news.

I am sure he will... That being said I have taken a break from this pin until I get the sound back... I appreciate what he does for the game.

#230 3 years ago

Watch the pinball-browser thread. There is nothing he can do until it's updated to work with the latest stern software. Seems like things have been complicated by an overly aggressive click through license as well from Stern.

#231 3 years ago

Oh man, I shouldn’t have upgraded the day it came. I never got to hear this! Is there any video of gameplay with Cleland’s sound so I can live vicariously?

#232 3 years ago
Quoted from Joeymonkey:

Oh man, I shouldn’t have upgraded the day it came. I never got to hear this! Is there any video of gameplay with Cleland’s sound so I can live vicariously?

#233 3 years ago

Thank you, Chuck! Sounds great! So nice to have variations in the soundtrack.

Also, I always think I'm getting great scores and then I watch you play and realize how pathetic my measly 300 mil actually is.

#234 3 years ago

i think pinball browser has new version !

#235 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

i think pinball browser has new version !

Thanks for the heads up! I'll get going this evening on it.

#236 3 years ago

Awesome! Something has been missing since the update.

#237 3 years ago

Awesome! Really excited to try but waiting for the update for my first go. Thanks Cleland!

#238 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Thanks for the heads up! I'll get going this evening on it.

You are too awesome cleland. Thank you!!

#240 3 years ago

It's so hard to try and squeeze in new music with an already fantastic music package. I think my initial changes are spot on, and add to the experience.

But, I have made a custom mix for Telekinesis mode which is stock music for 40 seconds, then cross fades to "Should I Stay or Go". I'm not sure how this will play out, flashing my card now to test on my game.

#241 3 years ago

Totally agree. And I like that idea for TK. Really makes the player try and play that well to get to the added song.

#242 3 years ago

ready for download here when you are to my stranger things LE

#243 3 years ago

I want to do this to my game but I will need assistance doing it.I am clueless when it comes to computer stuff. I have the sound mod on my Walking dead and it’s amazing.

#244 3 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I want to do this to my game but I will need assistance doing it.I am clueless when it comes to computer stuff. I have the sound mod on my Walking dead and it’s amazing.

The first post in this thread has a detailed set of instructions on what to do.

#245 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

It's so hard to try and squeeze in new music with an already fantastic music package. I think my initial changes are spot on, and add to the experience.
But, I have made a custom mix for Telekinesis mode which is stock music for 40 seconds, then cross fades to "Should I Stay or Go". I'm not sure how this will play out, flashing my card now to test on my game.

Go Cleland.. go Cleland. So ready for your new code update. Thank u sir for doing your thing!

#246 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Can't wait to try your new code. Like others, I have put off updating the game code until I can get your version. Don't want to go back to stock if I don't have to.

#247 3 years ago

You folks might want to PM Cleland. Haha

#248 3 years ago

I have 1.02 updated and ready. Feel free to reach out to me if I have not gotten back to you. My Pinside email was quite full

#249 3 years ago

That’s awesome thanks Cleland.

For those of us that are technically challenged and have not done the new stern update, what the procedure is?

1)Update the machine (this will remove the sound update)
2) update the sound code

There nothing else that need to be done? Remove the current Cleland sound before updating or anything like that?

Thanks

#250 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

That’s awesome thanks Cleland.
For those of us that are technically challenged and have not done the new stern update, what the procedure is?
1)Update the machine (this will remove the sound update)
2) update the sound code
There nothing else that need to be done? Remove the current Cleland sound before updating or anything like that?
Thanks

Follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. You need the SD card from the game, a SD card reader and software on your computer to flash the SD card.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Eastvale, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 993 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-cleland-sound-mod/page/5?hl=ironman8bit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.