BBAFA2A8-D339-4F9C-8874-20D81E2FF74B (resized).jpeg
F526F268-B580-4D92-903B-09D52C56BFEA (resized).jpeg
theme_bg_music (resized).png
rock_bg_music (resized).png
Capture (resized).PNG
91EBC2BA-BB46-49A8-AA3E-4C7CD50FAA6F (resized).jpeg
7F87BF3E-8504-4640-934F-74D3961CD11E (resized).png
ST (resized).png
There are 993 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 20.
#151 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Super excited here. I’ve never heard it. Does anyone have video of gameplay with it? I’ve heard it’sa game changer

1 week later
#152 3 years ago

chuckwurt thanks for posting that...and for the for the mention of my sound tweaks.
I really love this game and I am such a fan of the series....But, I am also very frustrated that Stern has decided to take the approach of locking down Pinball Browser so that we can't customize our games. When/If I am able to, I will update.

#153 3 years ago

Yeah it’s lame. But who knows what kinds of legal pressures they could be under. But it sucks regardless. It’s the same with their new hdmi converter for streaming. Apparently they risk dcma issues by selling those to streamers.

1 week later
#155 3 years ago

Yes! Good news, I was finally able to get the new version of Pinball Browser working on my Mac. Will update and test on my Pro tonight.

#156 3 years ago

Awesome, thank you for all the time you put into this!!

#157 3 years ago

YES....Cleland is the man!!!

#158 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Yes! Good news, I was finally able to get the new version of Pinball Browser working on my Mac. Will update and test on my Pro tonight.

You're the MAN Kevin!!

#160 3 years ago

Very Nice !!

Any surprises added ???

Thank you so much for this

SD Card Ready !!

#162 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Very Nice !!
Any surprises added ???
Thank you so much for this
SD Card Ready !!

Well, this could be interesting! All of the songs have two requests for each tune.....meaning I think one request is for in game, and the other request is for Jukebox mode. I'll have to test it out, but we could have all the classic 80's songs in the Jukebox

#163 3 years ago

Thank god!! Hopefully the jukebox allows for the full song. It just plays the stock music on a loop right now.

#164 3 years ago

Sign me up for when this is ready!

#165 3 years ago

Anyway got a link to the .86 Premium version?

#166 3 years ago

Please sign me up, too.

#167 3 years ago

I was finally able to update the Pro and LE for .99.1.
Unfortunately, the Jukebox mode does in fact play the same request as the game request, so no additional music to be added via the Jukebox feature
A lot of you have reached out to me, and if I have not responded...feel free to PM me again. Of course when I tested it on my Pro, I had the best game ever!
Finally saw Total Immersion and some other things I had not seen before.

#168 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I was finally able to update the Pro and LE for .99.1.
Unfortunately, the Jukebox mode does in fact play the same request as the game request, so no additional music to be added via the Jukebox feature
A lot of you have reached out to me, and if I have not responded...feel free to PM me again. Of course when I tested it on my Pro, I had the best game ever!
Finally saw Total Immersion and some other things I had not seen before.

Thank you Cleland. I’m so excited to finally hear this

#169 3 years ago

Looks like the file is a little too large to fit on the 8gb Transcend flash card that is linked to earlier in the post. So I ordered a 16gb card and will hopefully check this out on Monday after my Amazon package arrives. Thanks for doing this Cleland. I like that you have added the "I dump your ass" quote into the game. I can't wait.

ST (resized).pngST (resized).png
#170 3 years ago

Thank you !!

Testing it now on my pro

#171 3 years ago

Hello. I don't see a link to download the PRO version. Where is the link please?

#172 3 years ago
Quoted from neo365:

Hello. I don't see a link to download the PRO version. Where is the link please?

PM him.

#173 3 years ago

ok thanks. I am a new. It's necessary to wait two days

#174 3 years ago

Thanks again Cleland! Loaded the premium version last night!

#175 3 years ago

Has anyone had this issue. I've tried about 3-4 times with different cards and I've downloaded it a few times. After etching my SD card, I place it in the machine and turn it on. I get the Stranger Thing logo pops up but then it says restart and it keeps going back and fourth between the logo and restart.

#176 3 years ago

Thank you very much and great job

#177 3 years ago

Amazing work as always Cleland! Of course 1.0 comes out right after. May as well wait a few weeks for any 1.01 patches/bug fixes at this point.

1 week later
#178 3 years ago

Finally updated my sound changes to 1.0 for both Pro and LE/Premium. PM me for instructions if you'd like.

#180 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I got a 32 gig card class ten. Flashed it fine and swapped with the stock one with power off. Got this at boot up. Is this normal?[quoted image]

I'm getting this issue, game just stops there how did you sort this chuckwurt . Would be very grateful for any advice

#181 3 years ago

Make sure the card has been completely formatted before putting anything on it from Cleland. I think that was my issue. It created multiple drives on my PC and I didn’t format them all.

#182 3 years ago

Current 1.0 Updates implemented. Still gotta wiggle The Clash Should I Stay Or Should I Go In there somewhere:

MUSIC:
Main Theme - C418 Remix of the Stranger Things Theme
Where’s Barb - Waiting For A Girl Like You/Hazy Shade Of Winter Mix
Morse Code - “Kids - Roscoe Rowe” from one of the soundtrack albums
Operation Mirkwood – Strange Twist of Fate
Quarter Hunt - Devo, Whip It
Save Will - New Order's "Elagia" which played during Will's funeral scene
End Game Music - (Tame Impala like remix of the main theme with some kid quotes mixed in from the first episode)
NOTE: Contains Expletives So Might Not Be For All Home Environments. Dustin says "We're In Deep Shit" and Lucas says "Don't Be Such A Pussy"
Snowball Dance Music Changed To: Police – Every Breath You Take
High Score Music - Don’t Mess Around With Jim

Sound Byte Changes:
Ball Saved! = Mistakes Have Been Made
Here you can have that one back = (11) We’re Not Stupid
Ohhhh Kayy… = Why Don’t You Go Ahead And Go Home
Lets Try That Again = You Killed Barbara
Easy There Buddy (Tilt Warning) = (Steve) Wait What Is Going On
What The Hell = (11) Are you feeling any better
What The Hell Is That = Goodbye Mike
Noooo- (Hopper) = They’re Stupid

.99.1 Update
It Smells Like Death= (11) Friends Don’t Lie
Don’t Go Anywhere= (Mike) Just Hold On A Little Longer OK
Nice Job You Tilted= (11) I Dump Your Ass

1.0 Update
Snowball Dance Music Changed To: Police – Every Breath You Take

#183 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Current 1.0 Updates implemented. Still gotta wiggle The Clash Should I Stay Or Should I Go In there somewhere

Yes, please!

List looks great otherwise. Thanks for all your hard work on this, as always!

#184 3 years ago

thanks very good job friend

#185 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Make sure the card has been completely formatted before putting anything on it from Cleland. I think that was my issue. It created multiple drives on my PC and I didn’t format them all.

Thanks chuckwurt ive tried multiple cards, formatted on multiple computers but it still does the same thing, so strange. Ive bought a machine with cleland 0.98 code on which works fine. ive downloaded the official 1.0 code and copied with the same cards over to the game and they work as expected but whenever i try the new modded code i get the insert usb screen and the game does nothing more.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Im out of ideas to try

cheers

Dave

1 week later
#186 3 years ago

I sure hope you’re a Led Zeppelin fan.

1 week later
#187 3 years ago

Will this work with the new code update 1.01?

#188 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Will this work with the new code update 1.01?

No. He needs to update the file for 1.01.

#189 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No. He needs to update the file for 1.01.

Thank you!

#190 3 years ago

I have to wait for Pinball Browser to be updated to open 1.01

#191 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I have to wait for Pinball Browser to be updated to open 1.01

You must feel like a painter on the Golden Gate Bridge mate....thanks for your continued efforts Cleland, top man!

#192 3 years ago

Yes, thank you so much Cleland. Won't install the new Update without your soundmod.

#193 3 years ago

Thank you as always Cleland for adding the small Details !!

Happy Holidays

#194 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

It's a pretty simple process:
Get an SD Card that you can plug into a computer
Download Etcher for PC/Mac (free program)
Download my .img file for either Pro or LE/Premium
Launch the Etcher Application and Select the .img file you downloaded from me. Then Select the SD card as the destination, and click Flash.[quoted image]

Just got the game and wanting to update this. I assume you just put new card in with image and your done?

#196 3 years ago

I have finally been able to update my sounds to the 1.01 update. If you have not heard from me on December 31st. Shoot me a PM.
Happy New Year!

Some people have been asking about saving original settings and high scores. I believe if goto the "Utilities" menu you can save your settings to a USB drive.
Then, after you flash my new 1.01 to the SD card you can go back to "Utilities" and load from the USB drive to get your settings (and high scores I think) back.

#197 3 years ago

Works beautifully on mine! Thanks again!!!

#198 3 years ago

Tried two times on my pro and didn’t work. Ordered a card reader for my new faster computer from Amazon that unfortunately doesn’t have an SD card slot. File might have been corrupted on download and incomplete on my end. I bought a 16gb onn class 10 SD card from Walmart. San disc were out of stock. Card reader will arrive on Monday

7F87BF3E-8504-4640-934F-74D3961CD11E (resized).png7F87BF3E-8504-4640-934F-74D3961CD11E (resized).png

#199 3 years ago

just a quick update for anyone having similar issues to me, I tried on a new computer with the same original SD cards id tried previously and that seemed to completley cure it the problem. Random, but worth trying if youre having a similar issue. Thanks again cleland new update is awesome

#200 3 years ago

Motley Crue "Shout at the devil" song would be cool. That was the screen where Billy walked into the party. I think S2.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 74.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 10.00
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Trade
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 993 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-cleland-sound-mod/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.