BBAFA2A8-D339-4F9C-8874-20D81E2FF74B (resized).jpeg
F526F268-B580-4D92-903B-09D52C56BFEA (resized).jpeg
theme_bg_music (resized).png
rock_bg_music (resized).png
Capture (resized).PNG
91EBC2BA-BB46-49A8-AA3E-4C7CD50FAA6F (resized).jpeg
7F87BF3E-8504-4640-934F-74D3961CD11E (resized).png
ST (resized).png
There are 993 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 20.
#801 11 months ago

Updated to 1.08 Hope to have a chance to test cleland code...!

#802 11 months ago

Yes please. Thanks

Quoted from PoMC:

I still have the 1.05 files that I did my work on that I can share with anyone need them.

1 week later
#804 11 months ago

Hello, what link should I use to have the latest version of stranger things with music? I would have liked kate bush's music, I don't know if that's part of it? Is there an update to have more music on the led zeppelin? THANKS

#806 11 months ago
Quoted from Georgiapinball:

do you have a copy? Jjlp

Absolutely not... I Hope for it with my New update... !
Sorry for misanderstanding

#807 11 months ago

Hello, I would like to know how it works to have the link of the Stranger Things pro code?

#808 11 months ago
Quoted from pilatgyros:

Hello, I would like to know how it works to have the link of the Stranger Things pro code?

Send a message to Cleland for the download link

3 weeks later
#809 10 months ago

Just installed 1.05 code and what a difference. Awesome work @cleland. Donation to your Beer Fund collection on its way
I hope you can get a newer version working because I hate not having the Home Team option.

1 month later
#810 8 months ago

Hi there, just wanted to see if there was any luck with v8.3 of Pinball Browser? Some of the codec issues look to have been resolved, cheers!

#811 8 months ago

I have started updating my sound changes to the latest 1.08 code for Stranger Things.
I should have it done by the weekend to enjoy. Thanks to everyone for their patience.

Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 9.44.16 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-01 at 9.44.16 AM (resized).png
#812 8 months ago

That is awesome news! Glad to hear the progress on this.

#813 8 months ago

Wow, love to hear this! Really looking forward to use your great mod together with Home Team. It is my only pin without home Team, because I want to play with your awesome mod.

#814 8 months ago
Quoted from cleland:

I have started updating my sound changes to the latest 1.08 code for Stranger Things.
I should have it done by the weekend to enjoy. Thanks to everyone for their patience.[quoted image]

I know you stepped away for a bit and are busy with your personal life. Take all the time you need cleland

Thanks for all you do!!

#815 8 months ago

Nothing like starting the day with awesome news.

#816 8 months ago

So excited for this! I’ve been running stock code because of home team so it will be nice to come back to this again!

#817 8 months ago
Quoted from tgarrett09:

So excited for this! I’ve been running stock code because of home team so it will be nice to come back to this again!

Me too. I dig the home team as do a few of my guests, but the game loses a LOT of character without Cleland's touch.

#818 8 months ago
Quoted from cleland:

I should have it done by the weekend to enjoy. Thanks to everyone for their patience.[quoted image]

Wow. I was hoping for one more update.....after season 5 to incorporate new cutscenes so this was a nice surprise.

#819 8 months ago

OK, I have updated the PRO versions, so if you have a Pro feel free to reach out to me for the links.
LE/Premium users should be done by tomorrow. Please don't reach out to me yet if you are a Premium/LE user, it just clogs up my inbox.
I will announce when ready. Pro users, fee free to DM me and get an automated response with instructions, downloads and links for donations if you have not tipped before.

For Both PRO and LE/PREMIUM Versions there are three available images to download.

V1= The Purist Edition. All content is related to seasons 1 and 2 which the game is based off.

V2= Attract mode videos(replacing the tutorial videos) from all three seasons and adds Kate Bush Running Up That Hill for "Get Me Out Mode", Also it includes Metallica Master of Puppet for "Send it Back Mode".

V3= Changes two things from V2. You get a Clash Should I Stay or Go/Tame Impalla Combo for the end of game, and you get Never Ending Story for high score entry instead of don't mess around with Jim.

#820 8 months ago
Quoted from cleland:

OK, I have updated the PRO versions, so if you have a Pro feel free to reach out to me for the links.
LE/Premium users should be done by tomorrow. Please don't reach out to me yet if you are a Premium/LE user, it just clogs up my inbox.
I will announce when ready. Pro users, fee free to DM me and get an automated response with instructions, downloads and links for donations if you have not tipped before.
For Both PRO and LE/PREMIUM Versions there are three available images to download.
V1= The Purist Edition. All content is related to seasons 1 and 2 which the game is based off.
V2= Attract mode videos(replacing the tutorial videos) from all three seasons and adds Kate Bush Running Up That Hill for "Get Me Out Mode", Also it includes Metallica Master of Puppet for "Send it Back Mode".
V3= Changes two things from V2. You get a Clash Should I Stay or Go/Tame Impalla Combo for the end of game, and you get Never Ending Story for high score entry instead of don't mess around with Jim.

Thank you!

#821 8 months ago

I’m so excited, can’t wait to try this!!

#822 8 months ago

So, I had an error on my first delivery of the Pro Code. Kate Bush, Running up that Hill was put in Final Showdown mode instead of Get Me Out.

I have corrected that now, so those that got the first links can update....the links should be the same. You can go into Jukebox mode (Holding both Flippers down in attract mode) to double check.

I have to say, even though it was an accident, Running up that Hill works great for Final Showdown....problem is myself (and many others would never hear it)

LE/Premium users codes will be available this weekend.

#823 8 months ago

Jus got a Stranger Things Pro, love that you’re doing this! Sent ya a DM/PM looks like your auto response may be down cleland just in case you weren’t in the know

#824 8 months ago

All versions of Pro and LE/Premium are now available. I think I have squashed all of the bugs, so you may need to download again, mainly if you had an early version of the Pro.

#825 8 months ago

Good job

#826 8 months ago

After installing the SD card I seem to be stuck in a loop. The Stern Pinball logo displays saying initializing, then the Stranger Things logo, then it looks like it's going into the service menu, then it loops back to the initializing screen.

Any suggestions?

#827 8 months ago
Quoted from Duster72:

After installing the SD card I seem to be stuck in a loop. The Stern Pinball logo displays saying initializing, then the Stranger Things logo, then it looks like it's going into the service menu, then it loops back to the initializing screen.
Any suggestions?

Are you using my Pro or LE/Premium code? I know Pro versions are working fine, waiting for feedback for LE/Premium.

#828 8 months ago
Quoted from Duster72:

Any suggestions?

That’s happened to me on different occasions.

Power off, unplug, put the original code back in. Start back up.

Re-format cleland sd card, re flash it.

Power off, unplug, put the new code back in. Start back up.

This worked for me in the past. I switched cards before too.

#829 8 months ago
Quoted from cleland:

Are you using my Pro or LE/Premium code? I know Pro versions are working fine, waiting for feedback for LE/Premium.

Premium code. I ordered another SD card to see if that might fix it.

#830 8 months ago
Quoted from Duster72:

Always a good idea to start with a fresh brand new SD card, not even just re-formatting another one (which can work, but I've seen it not).
Please report back if you get it going.

Also, anyone with an LE/Premium please report if your game is working, as I have no way to test those models.

#831 8 months ago

I used a brand new 32GB card. Can't find 16GB locally. I ordered some on Amazon but it's going to take a couple days.

#832 8 months ago

Reformatted my card today. I’m getting the same issue. I will pick up a new card.

#833 8 months ago
Quoted from JToeps:

yup works great. Just had to re-enter my wifi password and it was online.

Tried installing on my LE with a new 16gb class 10, still looping.

#834 8 months ago

I'll try on my premium but I'd rather get some new cards to test it. Does anyone have a recommendation on Amazon for brand and size SD card that is known to work?

#835 8 months ago

Here's the ones I bought recently, no issues so far https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GY9575R

Edit: Guess I should mention I have the pro not premium in case it matters

#836 8 months ago
Quoted from adamross:

Tried installing on my LE with a new 16gb class 10, still looping.

Hmmm same machine, same card, trying a new card tomorrow. I currently have my original file in. Maybe I should update first, then try Cleland.

#837 8 months ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Hmmm same machine, same card, trying a new card tomorrow.

Quoted from PinPickle:

Hmmm same machine, same card, trying a new card tomorrow. Wondering if it’s an easier transition to go online and update to current code first.

#838 8 months ago

Morning,
I tested V2 on my LE and it loops.
Testing the other version later.
Greetings Sven

#839 8 months ago

Hi, is there anybody out there, who successfully installed 1.08 V2 or V3 on a Premium /LE yet?

#840 8 months ago

Hi,

same here, V2 and V3 LE Version loops. Cleland is already working on the problem, maybe it's just an error in uploading.

#841 8 months ago

Walmart brand Onn SD cards work perfectly. No need to wait for an Amazon delivery if you have a Walmart nearby.

#842 8 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Walmart brand Onn SD cards work perfectly. No need to wait for an Amazon delivery if you have a Walmart nearby.

Pro or Prem/LE?

#843 8 months ago
Quoted from byurick:

Here's the ones I bought recently, no issues so far https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GY9575R
Edit: Guess I should mention I have the pro not premium in case it matters

Some posts say to use 16gb cards. Is it fine to use larger ones like the 32gb?

#844 8 months ago
Quoted from Duster72:

Pro or Prem/LE?

All models.

#845 8 months ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Yes. It's hard to find 16GB cards anyway. I use 32GB Onn cards and several other brands without issue on all my custom codes.

#846 8 months ago

If someone could test this on their LE/Premium and report back that would be great. If this V1 works, I can port V2 and V3 over easily.
Copy and paste the link below, and add a "1" after the = sign in the link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hjfw2in085xxjx/Stranger%20Things%20LE_Cleland_1_08_V1.img?dl=

Added 8 months ago:

Public links not allowed.

#847 8 months ago
Quoted from Duster72:

I am currently unab

Quoted from cleland:

If someone could test this on their LE/Premium and report back that would be great. If this V1 works, I can port V2 and V3 over easily.
Copy and paste the link below, and add a "1" after the = sign in the link below.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hjfw2in085xxjx/Stranger%20Things%20LE_Cleland_1_08_V1.img?dl=

You've done it, Cleland. V1 link here works perfectly. Seeing home team on your code has been something we've been hoping to see for a long time now!

20230815_154940 (resized).jpg20230815_154940 (resized).jpg
#848 8 months ago
Quoted from Rockbiter:

You've done it, Cleland. V1 link here works perfectly. Seeing home team on your code has been something we've been hoping to see for a long time now!
[quoted image]

Fantastic! Thanks for testing for me...and your game is beautiful!
I'll port over V2 and V3 later today and respond to all PM's.

#849 8 months ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

I happened to have a 128gb sd card lying around and it worked fine for this. I've also used a 32gb for the 1987 TMNT code on the Turtles with no issues.

#850 8 months ago
Quoted from Rockbiter:

I am currently unab

[quoted image]

Love your speaker panel artwork, where did you get that ???

Cheers

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 993 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-cleland-sound-mod/page/17?hl=wannabewizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.