theme_bg_music (resized).png
rock_bg_music (resized).png
Capture (resized).PNG
91EBC2BA-BB46-49A8-AA3E-4C7CD50FAA6F (resized).jpeg
7F87BF3E-8504-4640-934F-74D3961CD11E (resized).png
ST (resized).png
014D227D-4C62-4AD6-A294-6DF9A33C9372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9398 (resized).jpeg

There are 491 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 4 months ago
Quoted from cleland:

Slipping in a "Bullshit" quote on this round when the ball drains quickly...I hope it doesn't offend some...but I never get Bullshit mode and I think it's a perfect fit.

This is brilliant mr Cleland.

#452 4 months ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

The major drawback -for me- on using custom images is that I need to install all settings again (no problem, takes about 10 minutes) but also all my high scores are gone.
With the newer revisions there is a backup and restore functionality. Does this also work with this version of the cleland mod?
Or better: I am using v1.05 for stranger things (with insider connect). If I upgrade to the upcoming Cleland version (lets name it v1.05C), can I backup my settings and highscores from v1.05 and restore them on v1.05C ?
Has anyone tried this before?

In the utilities area of the machine settings there is a save and restore settings to USB. Save it before reimaging the card then load them back after. This includes high scores

#453 4 months ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

In the utilities area of the machine settings there is a save and restore settings to USB. Save it before reimaging the card then load them back after. This includes high scores

I know, but my question was if anyone has done this to transfer the settings and highscores from a stock Stern build to a Cleland custom build.

#454 4 months ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

I know, but my question was if anyone has done this to transfer the settings and highscores from a stock Stern build to a Cleland custom build.

yes, the settings are the same.

#455 4 months ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

I just did this and it worked great!

#456 4 months ago
Quoted from woodmedic:

I just did this and it worked great!

I use this method all the time (I have 5 Spike2 pins). When new code drops I don't update. I burn that code to a new SD card and then backup/restore using a USB stick. I don't want to update as I like to keep a known working SD card.

#457 4 months ago

Just a heads up on where I'm at with 1.05 of my Stranger Things sound mod.
The Pro Version works just fine (I've been told), I'm keeping mine at 1.02 for the time being....have no interest in getting it online.
The LE/Premium code loads up with static in Pinball Browser. oga83 is aware of this and will hopefully implement an update soon.

I've been slammed with so many PM's (hundreds) so I apologize if I have not gotten back to you. Basically, if you have a Pro go ahead and ping me, you LE/Premium owners will have to wait. Imagine that....owning a Pro is better in this situation

I'll post back here when the LE/Premium code is ready, and then you can open the flood gates.

#458 4 months ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

The major drawback -for me- on using custom images is that I need to install all settings again (no problem, takes about 10 minutes) but also all my high scores are gone.
With the newer revisions there is a backup and restore functionality. Does this also work with this version of the cleland mod?
Or better: I am using v1.05 for stranger things (with insider connect). If I upgrade to the upcoming Cleland version (lets name it v1.05C), can I backup my settings and highscores from v1.05 and restore them on v1.05C ?
Has anyone tried this before?

Just back up your settings on a usb stick before putting on the Cleland code then load it back up. It’s in utilities. Saves scores too.

Edit. Sorry I didn’t see everyone respond to this already. Haha

#459 4 months ago
Quoted from dinot:

I use this method all the time (I have 5 Spike2 pins). When new code drops I don't update. I burn that code to a new SD card and then backup/restore using a USB stick. I don't want to update as I like to keep a known working SD card.

Thank you guys for your answer. Yes, I will use a new card and keep the current one on the side just to be safe.

I own a NST PRO, so guess to whom I'm gonna throw a PM.........

#460 4 months ago
Quoted from cleland:

Just a heads up on where I'm at with 1.05 of my Stranger Things sound mod.
The Pro Version works just fine (I've been told), I'm keeping mine at 1.02 for the time being....have no interest in getting it online.
The LE/Premium code loads up with static in Pinball Browser. oga83 is aware of this and will hopefully implement an update soon.
I've been slammed with so many PM's (hundreds) so I apologize if I have not gotten back to you. Basically, if you have a Pro go ahead and ping me, you LE/Premium owners will have to wait. Imagine that....owning a Pro is better in this situation
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"de749847cf3f448575b454f33b46f0ff59e1a9f1-1641384660-1800"};
//]]>

I'll post back here when the LE/Premium code is ready, and then you can open the flood gates.

Wow! Can’t wait for the LE/premium update! You do amazing work cleland!!

1 week later
#461 4 months ago
Quoted from cleland:

Well, this could be interesting! All of the songs have two requests for each tune.....meaning I think one request is for in game, and the other request is for Jukebox mode. I'll have to test it out, but we could have all the classic 80's songs in the Jukebox

Jukebox Mode? Please explain.

#462 4 months ago
Quoted from flipperstick:

Jukebox Mode? Please explain.

I think they call it DJ Mixer. When in attract mode hold both flipper buttons down for 5 seconds. You will then get a menu of game play options, use the flipper buttons to cycle through the menu to DJ mixer and it will play all of the songs in the game and tell you the mode on screen.

#463 4 months ago
Quoted from cleland:

I think they call it DJ Mixer. When in attract mode hold both flipper buttons down for 5 seconds. You will then get a menu of game play options, use the flipper buttons to cycle through the menu to DJ mixer and it will play all of the songs in the game and tell you the mode on screen.

Okay, thank you for this.

2 weeks later
#464 3 months ago

Does anyone have a link to the code for the sound mod on the pro model? It appears both links are broken. Thanks in advance for the help!

#465 3 months ago
Quoted from RetroRalph:

Does anyone have a link to the code for the sound mod on the pro model? It appears both links are broken. Thanks in advance for the help!

PM Cleland for the download link

#466 3 months ago

Cannot wait for the prem one.

#467 3 months ago

I hear ya Premium/LE owners. Hopefully, we get an update to Pinball Browser soon so I can update those versions.

#468 3 months ago
Quoted from cleland:

I hear ya Premium/LE owners. Hopefully, we get an update to Pinball Browser soon so I can update those versions.

Any word from Oga83 yet?

2 weeks later
#469 3 months ago

I'm a little late to the party as I just got my st pro a few months back. I went straight to the 1.02 cleland code. Game changer. I've had a lot of pins and this one has the best immersion of all. Can't say enough about cleland. Just awesome

2 weeks later
#470 72 days ago

I have short question for the Pro mod.

The music and callouts are too low in volume compared to the sound effects for my taste.
So I went into the settings and put Music and Callout attentuation at -30. Now the Audio is leveled well, but the callouts are distorted.
Unfortunately there is no volume setting for the Sound FX, so I could lower those instead of pushing the others, leading to distortion.
Any advice?

2 weeks later
#471 58 days ago
Quoted from cleland:

Any news on Premium 1.05?

1 week later
#472 50 days ago
Quoted from haveaniceswim:

Any news on Premium 1.05?

On my STh Premium I'm ready to be Insider Connected AND have that great cleland audio. I don't want to, but I'm just about ready to give up having both. Sadly, with a $200 investment, IC wins. sigh.

#473 50 days ago

No way I'm giving up my Cleland code for IC..

#474 47 days ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

No way I'm giving up my Cleland code for IC..

I’m even more invested, I added a bunch of callout and sound mods on top of Kevin’s music mods. I’d love to have a row of IC-enabled games, but I’m not giving up my personal STH mix for that.

1 week later
#475 35 days ago

I bought my ST premium a few months ago. Love the pin and I don't intend on upgrading to Insider Connected. Is there a way for me to backtrack and download the old 1.02 Cleland code? I will be sending a donation Cleland for his hard work once the pinball browser audio situation is resolved and there is a 1.05 code to download.

Added 32 days ago:

PM'd Cleland to make a donation for the 1.02 code. Issue resolved.

1 week later
#476 25 days ago

What is the status on V1.05 update, is it actively being worked on or is this project dead?

#477 25 days ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

What is the status on V1.05 update, is it actively being worked on or is this project dead?

I don’t think the latest Pinball Browser supports that version of code.

#478 25 days ago

As of now, only the Pro Version works with my sound changes and Insider Connected.
When Pinball Browser is updated to work with the LE/Premium code, I will update.

#479 24 days ago
Quoted from cleland:

As of now, only the Pro Version works with my sound changes and Insider Connected.
When Pinball Browser is updated to work with the LE/Premium code, I will update.

Gotcha.

Are they actively working (do you know) on a Pinball Browser update?

2 weeks later
#480 5 days ago

New version of Pinball Browser dropped, so anyone with an LE/Premium who would like to test out my sound mod, please PM me for a link.
Version 1.05 for LE/Premium should work with Insider Connected, just like the Pro.

#481 5 days ago
Quoted from cleland:

New version of Pinball Browser dropped, so anyone with an LE/Premium who would like to test out my sound mod, please PM me for a link.
Version 1.05 for LE/Premium should work with Insider Connected, just like the Pro.

Bitchin'

#482 5 days ago

i am running 1.02, what's diff in 1.05 so i can check the differences if i install it?

#483 5 days ago

1.05 fixed the wizard bug I think but introduced a fuzziness issue with the projector.. is that correct? Or was that fuzzy projector image issue an anomaly?

#484 4 days ago

I'll have to check my current code, and as long as I can get back to previous sound mod, I'll test the new..

#485 4 days ago

I know v1.05 supports Insider Connected, that's the biggie.

#486 4 days ago

I don’t have insider connect of my Sth premium, nor do I plan too unless its required somehow.

#487 1 day ago

Can you Premium/LE users report here if there are any static issues still, and in which modes/events?
I'm getting conflicting reports of some being fine and others still having static.

#488 1 day ago

static is part of the original sound effects, right? at least during Operation Mirkwood, there is a sound effect that is very staticky to the point that it makes me want to check the speaker wire connections every time i manage to loop more than two ramps in that stupid weird mode

#489 22 hours ago

hello,

Quoted from cleland:

Can you Premium/LE users report here if there are any static issues still, and in which modes/events?
I'm getting conflicting reports of some being fine and others still having static.

hello,
there is already an sound mod image for 1.05 (think latest version) for prem and le version (mine is without insider connect) to download?
i have a prem version
thanks

#490 20 hours ago

I'm confused. V1.05 work with IC but some how when you alter the sound it no longer works?

#491 12 hours ago

There should be no static sound for any of the modes or call out changes. I just did a fresh download of the stock SD image and applied my sound changes.
PM me for a new link, or if you just got a reply with a date of May 20 update use that link. Hopefully, this fixes everything for you LE/Premium users.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 599.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sound Beach, NY
There are 491 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!