8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by JD4444
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JD4444.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 months ago

Anyone have a buzzing noise after the ramp closes and another sound like it is still trying to close? It will go on and off but happening mostly after the ramp closes. It is only a few days old and wasn't making this noise initially. Also my projector has dropped down and left an unlit area at the top of the screen...can this be adjusted up?

Any help or advice would be appreciated...

I am new here so please be gentle.

#4 8 months ago
Quoted from tp:

Ask in the club thread and you'll definitely get some help.

Sorry for my ignorance but what club thread? How do I find that?

#5 8 months ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

there are 2 switches that tell the ramp mechanism where it's located. one for fully up, the other for fully down. it sounds like the "ramp closed" switch (or "ramp up", depending how it's identified by the game) isn't actuating. those often need adjustment, which can be done below the playfield.

Thank you I will take a look at it.

#7 8 months ago

Thank you

Quoted from bigehrl:

there are 2 switches that tell the ramp mechanism where it's located. one for fully up, the other for fully down. it sounds like the "ramp closed" switch (or "ramp up", depending how it's identified by the game) isn't actuating. those often need adjustment, which can be done below the playfield.

That is exactly what it was. The end of stroke was not being triggered. It was just ever so slightly off. A small adjustment and it has been working properly ... so far. Thank you so much for your help. Much appreciated.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JD4444.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside