• Latest reply 1 year ago by doghouse
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20200624_113350240 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

Woohoo! Just found out Ron Webb will be doing a new run of Strange World backglasses. Since it is a low production game (675), this may be the last and only - who knows? Ron put me down on his list but I wanted to let everyone know they will definitely be made and not to miss out on this chance. You can contact Ron via E-mail at:
[email protected]. Gordon Morison was a great artist for D. Gottlieb, and I feel Strange World was one of his better packages.

2nd great announcement for Shay Assad backglasses: If you know of anyone who owns a Blue Note, Shay told me if I can get 14 names he'll do a run. So tell anyone you know with a Blue Note to message me on Pinside so I can compile a list for Shay. I'll be adding another topic about that today on Pinside.

IMG_20200624_113350240 (resized).jpgIMG_20200624_113350240 (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from hoov:

Woohoo! Just found out Ron Webb will be doing a new run of Strange World backglasses. Since it is a low production game (675), this may be the last and only - who knows? Ron put me down on his list but I wanted to let everyone know they will definitely be made and not to miss out on this chance. You can contact Ron via E-mail at:
[email protected]. Gordon Morison was a great artist for D. Gottlieb, and I feel Strange World was one of his better packages.
2nd great announcement for Ron Webb backglasses: If you know of anyone who owns a Blue Note, Ron told me if I can get 14 names he'll do a run. So tell anyone you know with a Blue Note to message me on Pinside so I can compile a list for Ron. I'll be adding another topic about that today on Pinside.
[quoted image]

Nice lineup! I had the opportunity to refurbish a Hit the Deck for a family. I tried to buy it from them but it’s been in the family too long. But I did have one in my living room for a few months.

#3 1 year ago

I'm in on a Strange World glass; e-mail sent a couple of days ago. Artwork is finished so should be produced soon.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from hoov:

2nd great announcement for Ron Webb backglasses: If you know of anyone who owns a Blue Note, Ron told me if I can get 14 names he'll do a run. So tell anyone you know with a Blue Note to message me on Pinside so I can compile a list for Ron. I'll be adding another topic about that today on Pinside.
[quoted image]

A lovely lineup you have there Dave. Take care Wayne

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from wayner:

A lovely lineup you have there Dave. Take care Wayne

Thanks Wayne! We both lucked out getting into this hobby. Happy New Year down under. Dave

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from Budman:

I'm in on a Strange World glass; e-mail sent a couple of days ago. Artwork is finished so should be produced soon.

You're good to go then - and so am I. Now, we wait for another beautiful glass from Ron.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

Nice lineup! I had the opportunity to refurbish a Hit the Deck for a family. I tried to buy it from them but it’s been in the family too long. But I did have one in my living room for a few months.

I like it. Definitely a unique em from this era. What other game besides Neptune has those funky score reels lol?

1 month later
#8 1 year ago

I'm in! Just emailed Ron.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/strange-world-backglass-ron-webb-is-doing-a-new-run and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.