Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Brazy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I have no idea where to start with this one.

Terminator 3 is functioning perfectly. All switches working as they should, etc.

Then you get to Assault. All of a sudden we have a near eternal ball save, wizard modes starting, the machine basically losing it's mind. We had someone put up a 650 million point game at Bluffs and then try to convince me they just had a really good game. Ha.

Clearly it's malfunctioning - but I have no idea where to even begin to address it, since it seems to be stemming from the ball save remaining on well beyond when it should. Even when the light goes out (after about ten minutes or so) it still is in ball save mode for a few more minutes.

Anyone ever come across anything like this? Suggestions for what I should be looking for?

#2 1 year ago

pull the battery's and try a factory reset.

#3 1 year ago

Solved it, thanks.

Turns out an opto in the trough was disconnected, so only on 4 ball multiball was the machine going into an almost endless ball search thereby keeping the ball save going.

#4 1 year ago

Yep.. just seen this and I had same problem happen... at league FINALS! I hear.. hey is this just go on forever? Lol
Opto was problem

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Mishawaka, IN
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 259.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside