(Topic ID: 158603)

Strange pinballtoppers.com experience

By Sean

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I'm curious if anyone has any experience with pinballtoppers.com and what those experiences were. I ordered a topper on 04/05/16 and after 16 days I hadn't received any notifications of any kind so I sent an email politely requesting an order status. He replied back and said he would have to check when he got home.

4 days later no reply so I sent another email asking if he had any luck and he told me he forgot and would make a note to check.

2 days after that no response, so I emailed again and he said he apologized and it slipped by him and found my order. This is where we now stand, so I assume that means he never even saw my order or processed it. The scary part, was that he didn't seem concerned at all when I first brought it to his attention and forgot to even get back too me.

I was going to order something else but am now hesitant ... Thoughts?

#2 7 years ago

No way to run a business. Spend your money elsewhere.

#3 7 years ago

Wow, never heard of anything like it. As Crash said, go somewhere else.

1 month later
#4 7 years ago

Just an update to this thread. I still haven't received anything from my order, over 2 months ago. He replied to me 3 weeks back saying, sorry he broke his initial topper and was making another, nothing since then .....

Just a word of caution in case anyone else was thinking about making an order.

#5 7 years ago

In viewing the website, a note is up that he is closing his business.

A hobby/business can be hard to run these days, with the needs and expectations
of customers being paramount.

#6 7 years ago

Shame. He made a great Congo topper that I bought from him two years ago. I didn't have any problems; I'm sorry you did.

Too bad he's hanging it up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 14.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/strange-pinballtopperscom-experience and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.