• Latest reply 4 years ago by frunch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SS_Switch_Matrix.jpg
69BDEB41-9CC5-425E-973B-99FBD595F2FE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-up.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago

My Old Coney Island had a row of switches out. It ended up not being anything on the play field, but a diode on the MPU. There is a diode associated with each row of switches and one of the dip switches on the mpu. One of them was bad. Replaced the diode on the mpu and the switch row was back to working again.

If anyone has some advice on a Sharp Shooter II issue with the Echo Lake mpu please let me know. I just installed the board the other day and if the displays are plugged in, it causes the mpu and sound board to not boot all the way. Unplug all the displays and the game/sound board both boot fully and the game is completely working. Strange! It seems like each display plugged in causes different behaviors with the game that render it not booting fully to unplayable.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 16.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-up.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/strange-gameplan-behavior-?tu=Pin-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.