(Topic ID: 280738)

Stranded on a Island

By Kkoss24

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B1B755CD-6790-4D7D-80C5-2EF88706853F (resized).png
    9a9c3f61f068a4494c75802aa986f0ff7dbcadac (resized).jpg
    tenor.gif
    #1 3 years ago

Your stranded on a island and can only have 1 pin! Which is it and why? Please don’t ask where your going to get your power to play ,let’s say the island had solar panels there already from a pinhead in the past .

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Your stranded on a island and can only have 1 pin! Which is it and why? Please don’t ask where your going to get your power to play ,let’s say the island had solar panels there already from a pinhead in the past .

No electricity on a stranded island. I will settle for a coconut.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

It will not be a Deeproot, because they haven't made any at all.

#4 3 years ago

I have 3 pins at home soon to be 4 and have only played about 50 pins so far and I would chose IMDN as it’s the only one I keep wanting to play and get better at.Im looking ahead to # 5 and want to get a feel for pins that don’t get old .

#5 3 years ago

My go to pin for the last 18 months has been Game of Thrones LE. I'll put 500 games on it and 10 on each of the other game I own.

#6 3 years ago

Hercules, it’s got just enough wood to built a small boat.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from fumbleflippers:

Drop the mic!

#8 3 years ago

Lmao

#9 3 years ago

You could even bring some souvenirs home with you.

#10 3 years ago

AFM. Although in this case, I wish Gilligan's Island was a better game so it could be situational.

#11 3 years ago

A stack of those CPR conversion kits might come in handy.

tenor.giftenor.gif
    #12 3 years ago

Fully loaded virtual pin, it’s not real pinball, but it’s full of variety.

#13 3 years ago
    9a9c3f61f068a4494c75802aa986f0ff7dbcadac (resized).jpg9a9c3f61f068a4494c75802aa986f0ff7dbcadac (resized).jpg
    #14 3 years ago

Gotta love pinside, I think this thread comes up every three years or so. Rinse and repeat

Well today I would probably say LOTR, or a deep JJP game like POTC. Would need a game that has multiple dimensions as not to get bored too quickly. After a month or so on an island only playing one game would be tortuous. I would probably use the pinball for firewood after a month or so of being stranded

#15 3 years ago

JP, although the more I play Avengers the more I’m liking it, and I’m not a fan of theme.

#16 3 years ago

I’d go with EHoH.

#17 3 years ago

I’d go with a re-theme game to Bob Marley & have Legend soundtrack.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

Gotta love pinside, I think this thread comes up every three years or so. Rinse and repeat
    Well today I would probably say LOTR, or a deep JJP game like POTC. Would need a game that has multiple dimensions as not to get bored too quickly. After a month or so on an island only playing one game would be tortuous. I would probably use the pinball for firewood after a month or so of being stranded

Excuse the repeat I’m new to this as of April .Its taken me hostage .

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Fully loaded virtual pin, it’s not real pinball, but it’s full of variety.

I was thinking the same thing. This is the only instance where I'd go with a VP setup, so I can play everything from the 80's & 90's.

#20 3 years ago

Star Trek, The Next Generation. Best pin ever.

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Excuse the repeat I’m new to this as of April .Its taken me hostage .

It's all good, Pinside is like a record going around and around again. You think it would get old but for some reason it still interest me.

#22 3 years ago

Big Game!! Because it never gets old ripping spinners and collecting massive bonus meltdowns.

#23 3 years ago

Gilligan's Island is hands down the perfect theme for this situation.

#24 3 years ago

If Im by myself its Sexy Girl with the B-load picture software code. ( you know. Thats the dirty pictures)

#25 3 years ago

TX Sector. Never gets old.

#26 3 years ago

I would be stuck on the island with Heidi Klum... who cares about pinball!

#27 3 years ago

Munsters pro

#28 3 years ago

Find you get to bring someone with .

B1B755CD-6790-4D7D-80C5-2EF88706853F (resized).pngB1B755CD-6790-4D7D-80C5-2EF88706853F (resized).png
    #29 3 years ago

Fine I meant .

#30 3 years ago

TSPP. Very deep ruleset, and more than one way to play

#32 3 years ago

JP Premium.....Ill Never beat this sucker!
    (and the Sights, Sounds, and Dinos, will keep Predators away!)

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinaholic:TSPP. Very deep ruleset, and more than one way to play

I havnt played tspp yet can’t find it anywhere around our area

#34 3 years ago

One of my favorite tv shows long ago .Im on the hunt to find this to play somewhere also .

#35 3 years ago

May as well lock this thread, we have a winner.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranded-on-a-island-?hl=codhollandaise and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.