(Topic ID: 87596)

LONG STORY - A Texan in Los Angeles - 3 Pinball Arcades in 3 Days!

By Jared

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Jared
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    bert.jpg
    hanger-512.jpg
    familyguy-horror.jpeg
    04CJ5696.jpg
    DSC_3732.jpg
    DSC_4002.jpg
    DSC_3533.jpg
    DSC_4038.jpg
    DSC_4003.jpg
    DSC_3949.jpg
    DSC_3972.jpg
    DSC_3918.jpg
    DSC_3913.jpg
    DSC_3903.jpg
    DSC_3865.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider popeboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 9 years ago

Great write up (and I did read it all, but I like travel talk)! The other thing I found so odd about the LA / Hollywood area is the truth to the stereotype that almost everyone seems to be a struggling actor trying to get in to show business (especially all the waiters / waitresses and bartenders). My wife used to work in radio and one time we were there with a DJ that does drive time in LA and is syndicated in a lot of national markets... I swear to god the waiter taking our order at the Buca di Beppo in Universal was auditioning for him while serving our table, too funny.
    So Cal is definitely a beautiful area to visit.
    You should have grabbed a pic of that huge Scientology center that is down Hollywood blvd from Grauman's. They know where to pick their spot

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider popeboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/story-a-texan-in-california-3-pinball-arcades-in-3-days?tu=popeboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.