By zermeno68

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Just purchased a NOS playfield and need help how to properly store it without drilling into my house?

I am fully aware there have been multiple topics about storing playfields. Most of what some suggest is to mount it on a wall/ceiling. I prefer to stick in a closet or store it away. It is rather warm most of the days with little moisture as I live in Southern California Desert.

Is the best option to store the unused playfield is by screwing the playfield into 1"x1" pieces of wood running the lenght of the playfield? then, stand it up vertically against the wall to reduce "leaning", "sloping".

What are the odds reducing bowing of the playfield this way?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/storing-playfield-in-hot-environment-with-little-moisture and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.