Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Slayer
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    photo_3.JPG
    photo_2.JPG
    photo_1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eharan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

While up at Pinfest a few weeks ago, I purchased 4 sheets of Invisiglass from Joe at PinballStar Amusements and requested that I pick them up from JJP's warehouse in Lakewood, NJ as it is just 20 minutes from my house. I made the trip over to JJP this morning and met Jack, his daughter Jen and son Jack junior. I have to say that they are a great family and were very accomodating. While picking up the 4 sheets of Invisiglass, I asked Jen if I could try a game of WOZ.

Jen took me into the warehouse where the games are being assembled...there were tons of them lined up being assembled and tested. She introduced me to her brother Jack who showed me a WOZ machine and let me play for a while. The game is probably the best looking machine I have ever seen and there are quite a few new modes since I last played at Pinfest. It's really looking and playing great. Jack jr. was great in showing me all the new modes in the game and explaining how to activate them. It helped that the Playfield glass was off and we were therefore able to cheat to get to see the various modes. Jack also let me take a few pictures in the warehouse. It sounds like it is still a little slow in getting games out the door but they hope to increase the pace over time.

I have not ordered a WOZ (not so crazy about the theme) but have a deposit on The Hobbit LE. I put the deposit down on the Hobbit with Joe Newhart from PinballStar Amusements. I would highly recommend ordering from PinballStar. Joe is a great guy and is doing a wonderful thing in donating proceeds from each machine sold to donate WOZ machines to various children's hospitals. I have a son with special needs and can really appreciate what Joe is doing. I had the pleasure of spending some time at Joe's house during his WOZ launch party a few months ago and got to know Joe and his family and they are great people, just like the Guarnieri's. And his collection is amazing, best I have ever seen and everything is in incredible condition. It definitely got my itch going and resulted in me purchasing 4 machines since (including the deposit on the Hobbit). Joe's house was the first time I saw the Invisiglass and have to say that it is one of the best mods in pinball...I put the glass on my tables this afternoon and they look incredible with little to no glare, actually looks like the glass is off the machine.

For all those that ordered WOZ, you have a great machine coming and sounds like the code is continually being updated. It will definitely be worth the wait! And if you are on the fence about purchasing Invisiglass...go for it, it's incredible.

#14 10 years ago

Attached are a few of the pictures I took while there!

photo_1.JPGphoto_1.JPG photo_2.JPGphoto_2.JPG photo_3.JPGphoto_3.JPG

#24 10 years ago

Unfortunately no sign of anything Hobbit related. I asked about it and they said that only what was already released ( lower playfield schematic). Looks like most Hobbit related information is being kept under wraps for now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eharan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stopped-by-jersey-jack-pinball-today?tu=eharan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.