(Topic ID: 160629)

Stop reminding me about left coin switch!!

By bdPinball

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by bdPinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Thruway I can get my Bigguns to stop knocking at the beginning of a test cycle adjustment cycle without it reporting that switch? I'm not putting quarters in this machine it will never have enough it's on that switch to make it happy! How old there aren't even any coring Max in this machine I just keep winning enough credits to keep going! It makes me feel like I'm getting overrun the operator

#2 7 years ago

I'm confused...

#3 7 years ago

A photo would help. You know, a thousand words and all.

#4 7 years ago

A winner is you! ?

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jgaltr56:

A photo would help. You know, a thousand words and all.

#6 7 years ago

It's either liquor or the worst case of autocorrect syndrome I've ever seen.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from bdPinball:

Thruway I can get my Bigguns to stop knocking at the beginning of a test cycle adjustment cycle without it reporting that switch? I'm not putting quarters in this machine it will never have enough it's on that switch to make it happy! How old there aren't even any coring Max in this machine I just keep winning enough credits to keep going! It makes me feel like I'm getting overrun the operator

Approximate translation:

Is there a way I can get my Big Guns to stop sounding the knocker and displaying a left coin entry switch warning at the beginning of every switch test cycle?
    I do not put coins in the machine and that switch never gets activated enough to avoid an error!
    I find it odd that there isn't any maximum scoring in the game. I keep racking up enough free game credits that I never need to add any credits through the coin switches!
    It makes me feel like I am getting one over on the route operator.

Answer:

Maybe try changing the game setting to free play, so the game does not check the coin switches for errors?
    Not absolutely sure that will work, but I think it will.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from bdPinball:

put it on free play and it won't complain about the coin switches

you post more drunk than i do

#9 7 years ago

I know I responded to this, but I guess my phone didn't post it. Which might be a good thing, because yes, it looks like my phone's auto-correct got the best of me. I apologize, I'll proof my posts better. I'm not a lush anymore, honest! I dropped grass, booze and dope and replaced 'em with pinball!!

I guess I'll just flick each of the switches each once when I get in there from time to time.

-dpinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stop-reminding-me-about-left-coin-switch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.