Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Juggernaut
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Hey Brad at http://pinballfanatic.com/products/custom-pinball-bar-stools/ has a deal on stools if you contact him. I just bought some, real nice guy. Just wish he had CV.

#2 12 years ago

$225 each? I nod my head at the ingenuity of the idea, however I'll pass.

#3 12 years ago

Super cool, love em.

#4 12 years ago

I'm looking for stools that look like barbershop chairs with red velvet. I keep thinking i'll have to make them!

#5 12 years ago

So what's the deal?

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from Half_Life:

$225 each? I nod my head at the ingenuity of the idea, however I'll pass.

That's what I was thinking..

#7 12 years ago

No offense, and I'm all for a guy making a buck, but you can get these exact stools for $80....Just provide your own playfield/backglass picture:

http://www.logo-barstools.com/

#8 12 years ago

It's only a deal if you contact him.

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

but you can get these exact stools for $80

if I'm looking at the same thing, the $80 is just for the setup fee to print a minimum of two stools. This does not include the cost of the two stools. Not sure what they charge for the stools.

#10 12 years ago

Not sure I agree....From their ad copy:

"Now if a logo bar stool cost say $60, then if it stayed there for 10 years, that’s $6/year for your focal point. Not only do you create a focal point, but for $6/year! That’s a very small risk with a very big upside.

So I hope you marketers have realized the benefit you can obtain by creating a focal point so your product can be approached."

Be pretty crappy, if they are giving a marketing example of $60 and the chairs cost $200. I guess the only way to know for sure, is to ask them

#11 12 years ago

A TSPP and LOTR stool would be cool.

#12 12 years ago

Based on the subject one, my first impression was that everyone here had been bad and was warned as to what to expect as a Christmas gift.

#13 12 years ago

$225 for the privilege to sit on Red's face.

#14 12 years ago

Pinball should be played standing. Unless you can't for some reason. In that case, buy a stool for a quarter thousand dollars.

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

Pinball should be played standing. Unless you can't for some reason. In that case, buy a stool for a quarter thousand dollars.

+1

I've often looked at some of the amazing game rooms posted on here and wondered just how you play pinball sitting down. How do you nudge, slap save, tilt (ahem) if you're sat on a bar stool. I'd love to know how you folks manage it.

#16 12 years ago

You must be well rooted in the Tau er stool. Pinsider Litz has an MM one. I thought it was a little thin on the padding compared to the ones I have. Either that or it was well used but it didn't look like it. Maybe he will see this and chime in.

#17 12 years ago

They do look cool but 200 plus for each stool. No thanks. Its bad enough pinball machines we all love so much are going through the roof.

#18 12 years ago

Way out of my budget...

#19 12 years ago

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=19157399&cat=&lpid=&search=pinball stool

Better "deal" locally I guess...

I bought these for my room. They look great and hold up my 6 year old just fine.

http://www.abgcoolstuff.com/bar_stools.html

#20 12 years ago

Did yall see there was a deal IF you contacted him? That was the whole reason for the OT. Web price was too high for me so I contacted him. I think if I find better than advertised prices for pinsiders it's best to post or no one will know.

Also, I could not find BBB stools anywhere else. I asked if he could do CV, he said no due to licensing.

I would have gone any of the above routes mentioned, I mean you can buy these stools for 80-120 depending, but I wanted pinball themed stools. I could have gone Dallas Cowboys, or the Hogs, but to match the theme of my arcade I wanted pin themes. And he cut me a deal on 6.

I'll post pics when they get here for review.

Oh - sitting while playing...hell no! The stools are for the watchers, kids, hangers on, the lingerers. And rest. And decoration. I am hoping the whole room will be pinball themed. Rug, blinds, signs, etc.

#21 12 years ago

A little too pricey for me.

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from teachp8:

I've often looked at some of the amazing game rooms posted on here and wondered just how you play pinball sitting down. How do you nudge, slap save, tilt (ahem) if you're sat on a bar stool. I'd love to know how you folks manage it.

While I agree, the best player I know plays on a bar stool, can get 60 billion on attack with ease, on a bar stool. I cannot, but he can

#23 12 years ago

how tall a stool most of y'all go with?

#24 12 years ago

Do bar stools come in different heights?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stools-for-pinsiders and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.