Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by JeffZee
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

table-01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1457 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3802 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1284 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1282 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1281 (resized).JPG

#1 6 years ago

Feel free to show off your cool bar stool or pinball or arcade stool. I actually have a question too. I purchased this rockola stool about 15 years ago. It is very well constructed. It's very comfortable as well. I would love to find a matching rockola stool but have not been able to find one. Anyway, I can't even find other stools that are constructed like it. All I can seem to find on amazon and other sites is the one like my bud light one that is pictured that is screwed together. Anybody know who made the rockola stool or where to buy stools constructed like it?

IMG_1281 (resized).JPGIMG_1281 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1282 (resized).JPGIMG_1282 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1284 (resized).JPGIMG_1284 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

I was thinking about a totally different stool and wondering why anyone would start a thread about those on Pinside.

#3 6 years ago

Bar stool pics only please.

#4 6 years ago

Don you might want to edit the title and change it to "Bar Stool"

#5 6 years ago

Could see the confusion as sometimes a lot of crap gets posted on Pinside.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

Could see the confusion as sometimes a lot of crap gets posted on Pinside.

Seems like more crap and less good content every time I visit. Hundreds of post on "LED's, latest machines, what would you buy if you were me", etc and very little useful information here on Pinside.

It is sad because this could be such a great site if people would post fixes, repair tips, good sources for parts or information, etc. Most people only want to read so much about cabinet lighting or should I use red or green LED's.

OK - back to the normal crap!

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

I was thinking about a totally different stool and wondering why anyone would start a thread about those on Pinside.

Same here, I was almost afraid to open it up!

#8 6 years ago

Not sure about you guys but the first thing I think of when I hear the word stool is something you sit on. I changed the topic to "Bar Stool Thread". I was going to change it to "The kind of stool you sit on thread" but realized that could be misinterpreted as well.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Don44:

Not sure about you guys but the first thing I think of when I hear the word stool is something you sit on.

What.. better not catch you sitting on our portable tables.

IMG_3802 (resized).JPGIMG_3802 (resized).JPG

#10 6 years ago

I have 3 stools made by "Cosco" that were probably made in the 60's. picked them up in a thrift store

I don't use them for pinball myself more for decoration and the game-room feel

IMG_1457 (resized).JPGIMG_1457 (resized).JPG

#11 6 years ago

Maybe a bit pricey, but I was happy with... https://barsandbooths.com/

table-01 (resized).jpgtable-01 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stool-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.