1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Rody
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Hi All

Went to Stonehedge last eve. Had never been and recalled that had a nice selection of pins. Well indeed they did, including the new Houdini and well as Iron Maiden. Had the chance to play Batman for the first time and really enjoyed the game. For me the video of the original tv series and not the new movie stuff made it that much more enjoyable.

Just wanted to give a shout out to those that maybe have not made it there yet. It was Saturday eve and the place was virtually empty. Good for me but not for business. Was sort of surprised. MYbe just a lil between league stuff

G

#2 1 year ago

Great place! Haven't been there since I was a kid, and left Ohio a long time ago, but very cool fun place.

#3 1 year ago

I've been to most of the top arcades in Cleve and Columbus and Stonehedge tops them all!

#4 1 year ago

I’m spoiled. I own the Pro Shop inside Stonehedge so I get to play that great lineup anytime I want.

#5 1 year ago

I went for the fist time when I was up that way at the Ohio Show. It was a Tuesday or Wednesday night and was packed with league bowlers (only a few playing the pins). So it was a nice lively atmosphere without having any crowd issues playing the pins.

As you said...a nice selection of games and certain ones having the play cost marked down was nice.

#6 1 year ago

yes, we are spoiled for sure. great place to play. the machines are always in great shape! mr. marvin does a hell of a job!!

#7 1 year ago

Thanks for the good words. I try my best to keep all the game working 100% and clean. I am glad to hear that everyone enjoys playing at Stonehedge. That makes all the time I put in there all worth it.

Thank you
    Marvin

3 months later
    #8 1 year ago

mjpinballs ... I took the family for a Pinball outing last week and really enjoyed your lineup. Well-maintained, clean, bright games that were a pleasure to play. We dumped $80 into the machines before the night was complete.

Any chance that you will be adding the new Deadpool Pinball to the lineup soon? Would really like to spend some time with this game .

Thanks so much for making location pinball available and FUN!

Rody

#9 1 year ago

Deadpool is at Stonehedge now it arrived on Thursday.

#10 1 year ago

I was there last night and Deadpool is there!

#11 1 year ago

Awesome, thanks guys. Looks like a trip to Akron is in my immediate future

#12 1 year ago

I was there a few years ago, really cool spot, about 30 pins to play. And that good burger place is next door.

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rody:

Awesome, thanks guys. Looks like a trip to Akron is in my immediate future

I work there.

5 months later
    #14 8 months ago

BowlingJim ... can you provide any info on the current line up at Stonehedge? What's arrived since the last time I've checked in?

Secretly hoping Marvin got an early Munsters

thanks,

Rody

#15 8 months ago

I have so many replies to this lol

#16 8 months ago
    Quoted from Rody:

BowlingJim ... can you provide any info on the current line up at Stonehedge? What's arrived since the last time I've checked in?
    Secretly hoping Marvin got an early Munsters
    thanks,
    Rody

Their pin map list on pinside is usually current. I saw on Facebook they have Munsters.

#17 8 months ago

Thanks for the info, the last time the pin map was updated was June 2018, so not as reliable as we would hope.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 11.95
    $ 72.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Boards
    PinSound
    $ 12,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    £ 45.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    € 27.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 134.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 14.50
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 119.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    £ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside