7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by mjpinballs
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Stonehedge new pinball league starts this Wednesday January 14th at 7pm. You can sign up from 5 to 7 on the 14th.Entry for the league is 10 dollars which is paid back to the players in prize money.All new player for this league entry fee is ( Free )This league we will have a drawing for a pinball machine .League members must play in 8 of the 10 weeks to be in the drawing for a pinball machine.Players will receive SCP ( Stonehedge Championship points) for every league and event at Stonehedge this year.At the end of the year the top 16 players will compete for minimum of 1,600 cash and prizes and the Stonehedge Championship Cup.All top 16 players will receive something for making the Championship. All leagues and events at Stonehedge will also be turned in to IFPA. The Stonehedge Championship is are way of showing appreciation to the participants in are leagues and Tournaments throughout the year.

#3 7 years ago

Wish I was closer.

#4 7 years ago

Great place to play, wish I was able to make the trip weekly so I could sign up.

1 week later
    #5 7 years ago

League sign up open house tonight 7 to 9 free pinball and pizza.

#6 7 years ago

Too far for me to drive in the snow

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

Too far for me to drive in the snow

For the love of baby Jesus Jim,go stand down by the end of your street. The OrChoad Express will pick you up.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!