Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by vdojaq
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

navajo-express4 (resized).jpeg
redneck-bar (resized).jpg
fight-me-right-7nob35 (resized).jpg
tony (resized).jpg

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Dude that thread just breaks my heart. You get one yet ?

Unfortunately not, and it breaks my heart too. As I stare at the empty space that was cleared for it I probably look like that Indian with the single tear on that old ass commercial.

Dist. talked with Stern and they didn't have any to send him, and aren't currently building any...so more of the waiting game for me. I'm thinking about putting up a want ad to see if any options come up. Could get a refund, but I want the damn game.

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Was in Rockford 2 weeks ago for the KISS concert. Much rougher than what I was expecting.

I was there too! Went to Carlysle Brewery across the river for a few samples before the show.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipperMagician:

like that Indian with the single tear on that old ass commercial. Could get a refund,

tell that to my native american wife.
the "native" in that commercial was Italian.
her bills don't include a refund
To the basement! y'all racist!

#54 3 years ago

This one always makes me laugh/cringe. Gotta be the company owners daughter right?

navajo-express4 (resized).jpeg

#55 3 years ago

Has OP gotten any leads to the stolen game yet? It's so crappy this happened to them.

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Has OP gotten any leads to the stolen game yet? It's so crappy this happened to them.

Yeah, let's get this back on topic

#57 3 years ago

If your NIB NASCAR shows up out here in Phoenix I will identify it for you and bring Sheriff Joe in the mix for a Pinball Rescue. Always on the look-out!!

Let us know the S/N number.

I recently got a NIopenedB Dale JR. from the Coinop Doc, put a pinbits STtNG shaker in it, and appreciate it as much as my HSG2, Indy 500 and MustangLE. Its ALL good fun in different ways. Easy to wax!!

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipperMagician:

I suspect my NIB Metallica premium was stolen, just in a different manner. The freight company lost it, they think it probably got onto a wrong truck and wherever it ended up somebody simply kept it for themselves. Same as stealing it if you ask me.
Truly hope you have luck tracking it down.

I am sharing this for the benefit of new buyers, not necessarily this poster.

There is a problem with that freight shippers explanation on this "lost" game. All shipments must be signed for at the time of delivery. More importantly, this same delivery requires countersignatures by all drivers of shipments for that truck for deliveries of the day. This paperwork does not "disappear". Many times today it is also electronic at the time of delivery, besides the paper copy. All shipments must container a proper freight number (AFT, BDL, or other nomenclature). Unless a freight company accepted a cross leveled shipment from another service provider, losses like this during these days are rare. Pure negligence. This includes shipments while in warehouse awaiting reloading and delivery.

Your machine was domestic, not international which would change conditions of carriers which is more common for lost shipments.

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Insurance companies are your friend, until something goes wrong.

So true indeed!!

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Should be pretty easy to spot once they list it for sale. Not many Nascar pins still in box. Hopefully real Owner took a pic of box with SN. Interested to see how justice is administered on this.

He said he has pictures . Hopefull to find them.

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

This is the Rockford IL area, some very rough areas. Loves park is affectionately known as LOVESTUCKY for a reason.
Was this the only item taken or was there more? It would make a difference in looking for this. Lots of pawn shops out there.

Machesneyparkinsaw to be exact lol.

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Yeah, let's get this back on topic

Agree

1 week later
#63 3 years ago

nevermind

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Machine - For Sale
Golden, CO
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside