Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 295 posts
  • 145 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Cudaman
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Homer-simpson-quotes-doh-i11_(resized).jpg
    images_(1)_(resized).jpg
    lwyrupVanityPlate2_grande_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    NickPawnStars5_(resized).jpg
    chum.jpg
    roscoe.and_.flash__(resized).jpg
    Bruce-Willis-as-Butch-Coolidge-in-Pulp-Fiction-bruce-willis-15554405-1152-656_(resized).jpg
    Sheriff_(resized).JPG
    download_(resized).jpg
    th_(resized).jpg
    board_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

Though I'm currently stationed in Antarctica, I'm also an attorney licensed in Missouri. Though my specialty is in small town pizza law, I'd be happy to broaden my horizons into small town pawn shop law.

You lead a fascinating life ....

rd

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

Says the guy who travels internationally to acquire pinball machines via hearse.

Touché.

I have yet to acquire any in Antarctica though.

I did look for pins when I was up the other end at the Arctic Circle in Finland ... Pretty thin on the ground around there.

rd

#78 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pindufus:

Doesn't matter where they are located. Homeowner's insurance covers your contents anywhere in the world.

Sometimes. Depends on the policy, they vary wildly.

rd

#96 8 years ago
    Quoted from Fast-Ed:

if he jacks with me I'll knock his d*** stiff

Is that a Missouri thing?

rd

#104 8 years ago
    Quoted from Fast-Ed:

It done him a favor. He has since changed his lifestyle and is now a pretty good guy. No more trouble out of him since.

Some people need a good wake up call. Be it physical or not. Some people just need to get over themselves.

Even if they do get their d*** knocked stiff in the process. You know man, whatever works.

rd

#114 8 years ago
    Quoted from dgoett:

Missourian here - never heard of knocking someone's dick stiff.

In New Zealand, we often settle arguments by throwing plastic d***s at each other. True story.

rd

#123 8 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

In New Zealand, we often settle arguments by throwing plastic dicks at each other. True story.
    rd

The funny thing was, when that story came on the TV news, the first thing I said to my wife was "shit! I hope she washed it first!"

rd

#242 8 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

The pawn shop's comments to my friend was, "we need to be paid for them before they're going anywhere." It wouldn't have mattered who showed up, they weren't going to release them.

Explain that to the sheriff who will then accompany you down to the pawn shop and if he's nice enough may help you load the pins onto your trailer.

rd

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stolen-pins-found-thanks-to-local-collectors-legal-advice-sought?tu=rotordave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.