Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 295 posts
  • 145 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Cudaman
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Homer-simpson-quotes-doh-i11_(resized).jpg
    images_(1)_(resized).jpg
    lwyrupVanityPlate2_grande_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    NickPawnStars5_(resized).jpg
    chum.jpg
    roscoe.and_.flash__(resized).jpg
    Bruce-Willis-as-Butch-Coolidge-in-Pulp-Fiction-bruce-willis-15554405-1152-656_(resized).jpg
    Sheriff_(resized).JPG
    download_(resized).jpg
    th_(resized).jpg
    board_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fast-Ed.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 8 years ago

Pawn shop offered all the pins and lots of parts to me for 2,500.00. I knew they were robs and called him. What sucks for Rob is the sherif rents his house from the guy that owns the pawn shop. Pawn shop owners a d***, my daughters married to his son but he's still a d*** head. He is just bulling Rob. He tries that with me every now and then but he knows if he jacks with me I'll knock his d*** stiff just like I did his sons friend. Ed

#93 8 years ago

Potosi mo. 1 mile from my house.

#99 8 years ago

No it's a brand new one called hwy 21 pawn. It just opened up. The pins was probably one of his first buys

#101 8 years ago
    Quoted from dgoett:

Missourian here - never heard of knocking someone's d*** stiff.

His sons friend wise assed off to me and I punched his head for him outside of the fitness place that he came out off after he was done lifting weights. Knocked him totaly out. Cops came and he is such an ass to everyone in my small town that they told me he needed it and I should just leave before he wakes up. He's a really big guy but went down really fast after I punched him in his face. I got calls 3 weeks later from parents that said I heard what happened and good for you he needed that.

#103 8 years ago

It done him a favor. He has since changed his lifestyle and is now a pretty good guy. No more trouble out of him since.

#195 8 years ago

Highway 21 pawn. They just opened up 3 weeks ago. Guy that owns it also owns JV contracting. He employs several hundred people,does all of lowes contracting,has trucking company,contracts for all the local mining companies,has 300 rental properties,siding and guttering company,welding shop,and has a laundromat. He isn't you average low life pawn shop owner. That why he's pushing Rob around. He will try to keep those games even if it cost him more money than it is worth. He has little man syndrome.

1 month later
    #294 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Bad idea.
    One of the security cameras took a picture of one of the bad guys carrying a rifle.
    These crooks were ready to rock and roll. You don't own anything worth dying over.
    LTG : )

LTG, what you ment to say is I don't own anything that's worth the crooks dying over. Lol. That's the way we rock and roll down here in the sticks. Ed

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fast-Ed.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stolen-pins-found-thanks-to-local-collectors-legal-advice-sought?tu=Fast-Ed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.