(Topic ID: 153490)

PIN2DMD - LED color DMD for all resolutions (128x32, 128x16, 192x64 and 256x64)

By lucky1

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
Slippifishi Files (resized).png
CFTBL Corrupt Files (resized).png
CFTBL Current Files (resized).png
IMG_2849.jpeg
A8AEA534-F3BD-4919-B78E-7D1AB6B96097 (resized).jpeg
F43E1532-CFC7-4AAC-97C5-03E3AA12C585 (resized).jpeg
EA68A705-4AB3-4D9E-9C8D-E1D46F77C48E (resized).jpeg
ABBFB05F-1655-4F97-B947-9553F6E41B1E (resized).jpeg
board (resized).PNG
display (resized).jpg
1734D102-06BB-46F8-8907-BEE132F0FC91 (resized).jpeg
D4D83DAE-308F-4D55-AA77-AA4475620FBB (resized).png
46772C85-ACBC-4980-B0F4-992A927A2346 (resized).jpeg
Untitled (resized).png
7F9951E5-173C-498B-8921-96D54E268C47 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 30.
#201 8 years ago

I assume these LED panels should support 120Hz?

#202 8 years ago

ScreenHunter_030_(resized).jpgScreenHunter_030_(resized).jpg

ScreenHunter_031_(resized).jpgScreenHunter_031_(resized).jpg

#203 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I'm thinking if the PinballSP firmware reproduces the exact plane clock timing as the original plasma displays it shouldn't be a problem.

That would mean that you display every plane when it is received which on the other hand would mean you don´t have the information about the color value. You need to add 3 frames of WPC to get the value since it creates the 2 bit color depth by sending the second frame twice. You have that ghosting also on monochrome displays but it is not noticeable since it is a shade of the same color.

#204 8 years ago

Testing new controller board with F427 microcontroller and pin2dmd v1. Do not have recompile sources, simply load firmware. I think that buffers improve stability of screen. But need check about USB why Windows say "Device Unknown".

About full assembled DMD and controller board prices, I will calculate again, because of now I have better prices about microcontrollers, power supply and led panels, so may offer cheaper price. Also I have a new frame laser cuted in black acrylic, so high quality.

DMD_427_test_001_(resized).jpgDMD_427_test_001_(resized).jpg
DMD_427_test_002_(resized).jpgDMD_427_test_002_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160405_172051_(resized).jpgIMG_20160405_172051_(resized).jpg

#205 8 years ago

Please check with the 2.08 binary from github also. I can send you a activation key if you send the ID Number on the boot screen.
Is the board with 405 working ?

#206 8 years ago

Thanks Joerg.
Unfortunately I made a mistake in the USB connector, it is wrong routed, all the 5 pins are inverted in PCB, so I must to do it again, I have send today new amend design to manufacturer, hope receive it in about 7 days.

At any rate I may load firmware with ST-Link Programmer by JTAG and work, but I can not config board because of USB do not work, so if activation key require USB then can not test it with this wrong board.

Yes, F405 board work very well too, exactly like F407, and its cheaper because of do not include Ethernet and Camera controller, not useful for this application. I think that buffers improve screen, seem its more stable, I like it, I think will install in all boards, I have get cheap price for 74HCT245 in quantity (TTL compatible 74LS245, but cheaper).

And I have get also very good price for F427 in quantity, so I think I will install only F427, because of price difference between 405 and 427 is only 1.4 USD. Probably only will be optional WIFI and Flash chip.

#207 8 years ago

Can you just cut up a usb cable and swap the wires around to correct the routing bug for testing?

#208 8 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Can you just cut up a usb cable and swap the wires around to correct the routing bug for testing?

I thougth about it, but though I may modify cable to connect correctly D+, D-, ID and GND, there is one pin of microcontroller connected to VBUS in schematic but by mistake of USB socket its really connected to ground of PCB, so I can not amend it though I modify manually wires of USB cable.

May be USB work without connect this pin, but I have damage already one board because of wrong USB in PCB, now this board when connect, microcontroller get very hot, though firmware run.

#209 8 years ago

Just today I have receive LED panels, most 160*80mm to do standar 128*32 DMD, but also I have receive 3 panels 160*160mm 1/32 Scan to do SEGA 192*64 DMD.

I mut to check it yet, but surprise me that there are only 3 letters A, B, C to address rows, instead of four letters A, B, C, D, so understand that internally some lines are really split in 2 x 64 pixels but connected in same line for shift register. I must prepare some firmware test to see how this data bus scan rows-cols.

DMD_160160_003_(resized).jpgDMD_160160_003_(resized).jpg
DMD_160160_002_(resized).jpgDMD_160160_002_(resized).jpg
DMD_160160_004_(resized).jpgDMD_160160_004_(resized).jpg
DMD_160160_006_(resized).jpgDMD_160160_006_(resized).jpg
DMD_160160_005_(resized).jpgDMD_160160_005_(resized).jpg

DMD_160160_001_(resized).jpgDMD_160160_001_(resized).jpg

#210 8 years ago

Awesome! Thank you for keeping us updated.

#211 8 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Have you ever tried to do that? I have and it sucks a lot. Best trick I know is to use a lighter to burn away the insulation (light it on fire, pinch it off, lose a little skin) because the conductors are SO small that if you nick anything you're starting over. Then twist and crimp with a gel-filled dolphin or better yet, a Scotchlok. But even then, your custom cable can only be tested on your custom board which you're already trying to test... nah, no thank you.

#212 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Just today I have receive LED panels, most 160*80mm to do standar 128*32 DMD, but also I have receive 3 panels 160*160mm 1/32 Scan to do SEGA 192*64 DMD.
I mut to check it yet, but surprise me that there are only 3 letters A, B, C to address rows, instead of four letters A, B, C, D, so understand that internally some lines are really split in 2 x 64 pixels but connected in same line for shift register. I must prepare some firmware test to see how this data bus scan rows-cols.

That part of the job is easy but there is the other part which is the data input from a real machine.
I asked one of our contributors who has access to such a Sega machine to do a recording with a logic analyzer and send it to me to see how data is sent.

I have done some research and found that only these machines use the 192x64 display
Roach Racers, Batman Forever, Merry Shelleys Frankenstein, Baywatch, Maverick, Apollo 13, Derby Daze

What I can offer is to try to make a special release of pin2dmd with one devicemode and which only uses a fixed palette and no advanced features like keyframe or Editor support. Since I only have one panel, Luis can do the testing with 3 panels in a row for the boot screen.

#213 8 years ago

Apollo 13 doesn't use a large display.

#214 8 years ago

Some people warn me that really SEGA displays are not P2.5 pitch, but smaller. I have ask about it to some friends that have original DMD to know real dimensions, board and visible area, because of if its true, then these P2.5 64*64 1/32 Scan panels are not useful. I think there are also available Led panels with lower pitch, I think P2.0 and even smaller.

Fort test I have here a video controller board from SEGA, that has given me a friend, now I have ask him that tell me dimensions of original plasma DMD, board and visible area.

About data from video board to DMD, I may record it with my Logic Analizer and provide it if need. I have two Hantek logic analizer, one MSO5102D with 16 chanels, and one LA5034 with 34 channels.

Im waiting confirmation from a friend about dimensions of a original plasma SEGA DMD, but I have edit a picture that Gregorie has put in my Facebook where he compare Led panels P2.5 and real SEGA DMD, and seem that pitch of original DMD is really 2.0mm instead of 2.5mm, so these P2.5 led panels seem not useful to do it. I wait now reply from provider about led panels P2.0, I think are available, and even small P1.9 or P1.85mm.

#215 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Apollo 13 doesn't use a large display.

Right ! I misread the article at ipdb.org

#216 8 years ago

Yes I can tell just from looking at the dots with the naked eye they are smaller, not only smaller dot pitch but physically smaller cells. If this is correct which it seems to be, hopefully someone can source a 2mm pitch panel.

#217 8 years ago

Im waiting reply from my led panels provider, I think there are P2.0 led panels, probably the right for SEGA DMD 192*64.

And just today I received new frame plate for my DMD, these are all in one piece black methacrylate laser cut for best quality, so all my DMD LEd will install this frame.

bastidor_DMD_001_(resized).jpgbastidor_DMD_001_(resized).jpg
bastidor_DMD_002_(resized).jpgbastidor_DMD_002_(resized).jpg
bastidor_DMD_003_(resized).jpgbastidor_DMD_003_(resized).jpg
bastidor_DMD_007_(resized).jpgbastidor_DMD_007_(resized).jpg

#218 8 years ago

Oh come on - You're just teasing now!!! Personally I'm not fussed about the larger sega ones (sorry - me me me i know!!) but cant...wait...any...more....

#219 8 years ago

Looks like the same material as the Fast mounting plates? That looks slick!

#220 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

I wait now reply from provider about led panels P2.0, I think are available, and even small P1.9 or P1.85mm.

http://www.hongguitech.com/30-p2-small-pitch-led-displays.html

They are available but not with 64x64 pixel. Only 48x48

#221 8 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

http://www.hongguitech.com/30-p2-small-pitch-led-displays.html
They are available but not with 64x64 pixel. Only 48x48

Very small, I will try to locate it in several providers, I think sometime I have see advertised 64*64 led panels P2.0 mm pitch.

Confirmed with a friend that has send me pictures about a real SEGA DMD, pitch is 2mm, so visible area is about 390x130mm. And with P2.5 led panels, dimensions of visible area are 477x160mm for 192*64 pixels, so not useful.

#222 8 years ago

You should make a cool sign or a clock out of the 3 panels you ordered, that's a bummer. Maybe play some animations from the 4 Sega games.

#223 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Confirmed with a friend that has send me pictures about a real SEGA DMD, pitch is 2mm, so visible area is about 390x130mm. And with P2.5 led panels, dimensions of visible area are 477x160mm for 192*64 pixels, so not useful.

You can still use the larger panels to test the hardware and software right? Because the resolution is the same?

#224 8 years ago
Quoted from iEatHands:

You can still use the larger panels to test the hardware and software right? Because the resolution is the same?

Yes, I may use it for test purposes, but not to install in pinball. Seem its hard locate a 2mm pitch led panel, most are larger than 64*64 pixel and very expensive.

So finally I think solution will be develop it with TFT and Raspberry or Beaglebone Black, I know very well Beaglebone so I think I will use it.

#225 8 years ago

I'll be really curious to see how that looks!!

#226 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Yes, I may use it for test purposes, but not to install in pinball. Seem its hard locate a 2mm pitch led panel, most are larger than 64*64 pixel and very expensive.
So finally I think solution will be develop it with TFT and Raspberry or Beaglebone Black, I know very well Beaglebone so I think I will use it.

That´s already done by Dr.Pinball at a reasonable price using a raspi http://www.drpinball.co.uk/dmdextender.htm but with the same problems ColorDMD and SmartDMD TFT solutions have - the screen is too large.
If you find a cheap source I would rather go with 8 panels 48x48. You end up 384x192mm which is the closest you can get to 390x130mm and just don´t fill the upper and lower 16 rows with content.

#227 8 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

If you find a cheap source I would rather go with 8 panels 48x48. You end up 384x192mm which is the closest you can get to 390x130mm and just don´t fill the upper and lower 16 rows with content.

This!

#228 8 years ago

P2.0 Led panels are very expensive, the cheapest price I have found up to now is 64 USD for 64*64 pixels 1/64 Scan Led panel. So this mean pay 192 USD + shipping for 3 panels to get 192*64 pixels DMD. That's almost double the cost I expected to pay.

It is cheaper then use TFT 18-20 inches + Raspberry Pi or Beaglbone Black solution. Hardware to develop is simply a board with level adapters 5v to 3.3v for Input GPIO ports and a DMD input connector.

I know time ago somebody developed already a Raspberry solution based, but I want develop my own product, but only for 192*64 SEGA displays, because of for 128*32 DMD is cheaper work with led panels instead of TFT.

#229 8 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

I would also vouch for this solution if at all possible. I am using LCDs in several games and a few are developing defects near the top. Not visible during gameplay but it's an issue. Plus people have had them break when moving games because they are so fragile, plus you have to remove the speaker panel before opening the backbox door.

#230 8 years ago

New 192x64 DMD if you can source one is well over $200 though. A new p2.0 led panel with your hardware and software would be much better. But I'm still interested to see what you can come up with.

#231 8 years ago

Currently $525 if you can even find one! I'm sure almost anyone would pay the extra money just to have another option especially if you're wanting to keep it looking stock as possible (being an actual dot matrix display). That's just my opinion though. There is a lot of money that needs to be tied up to use those more expensive panels.

#232 8 years ago

Ok, I will see if finally I order 3 x P2.0 leds panels 64*64 1/64 Scan to test it, though final price of product will not be so good like I want. The cost of led panels must be added controller board, frame plate and power supply.

I know original plasma DMD is very expensive, and here in Spain even more expensive because of people must purchase it to USA, pay freight cost and high customs taxes, so final price of one 192*64 plasma DMD may be about 600 Euros or higher here. So finally nobody repair SEGA machines with DMD damaged, because of its very expensive, and also nobody buy these machines.

May be I may offer an RGB DMD LED 192*64 with price between 350 and 400 Euros. But with TFT probably between 250 and 300 euros full ready to work, or only adapter board + Sd card with program cheaper than DMD Extender.

#233 8 years ago

So I just read through this thread and have been following a similar one over at VPuniverse. First off excellent work from everyone invloved. Finally an economical solution for the DIYer. I'm a bit confused when it come s to powering these setups. Is the external 5v supply really necessary? I feel like there is a ton of (now useless) power that could be taped into within the cabinet to drive this type of setup. Specifically for WPC, what about the 100v or 80v (J605) lines that normally run to the DMC? What about the 12v line (J606) that runs into the DMC? What about the power coming out of the DMC (J604) meant to run a plasma DMD? These panels can't use as much power as a traditional plasma display, right? Isn't there a converter that can take the higher voltages and filter them down to 5v? What about something like this

ebay.com link: SUPERNIGHT NEW DC DC 12V 24V to 5V 5A Step Down Regulator Module 25W Converter

#234 8 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

So I just read through this thread and have been following a similar one over at VPuniverse. First off excellent work from everyone invloved. Finally an economical solution for the DIYer. I'm a bit confused when it come s to powering these setups. Is the external 5v supply really necessary? I feel like there is a ton of (now useless) power that could be taped into within the cabinet to drive this type of setup. Specifically for WPC, what about the 100v or 80v (J605) lines that normally run to the DMC? What about the 12v line (J606) that runs into the DMC? What about the power coming out of the DMC (J604) meant to run a plasma DMD? These panels can't use as much power as a traditional plasma display, right? Isn't there a converter that can take the higher voltages and filter them down to 5v? What about something like this
ebay.com link » Supernight New Dc Dc 12v 24v To 5v 5a Step Down Regulator Module 25w Converter

Coyote has already done a pcb to convert the 100V to 5V which can be used as an alternative. The used power supply is also capable to be sourced with 100V so it should also work when you connect it to J605 instead of mains, but I didn´t test that. Either way this should be a separate pcb since it depends on the machine you use the board with. e.g newer Stern already have 5V or Vpins have a PC power supply.

#235 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

May be I may offer an RGB DMD LED 192*64 with price between 350 and 400 Euros. But with TFT probably between 250 and 300 euros full ready to work, or only adapter board + Sd card with program cheaper than DMD Extender.

DMD Extender, last I checked, is about $100 for the board and software. This is a great price for your board as people can buy it and pair it with their own LCD display.

#236 8 years ago

ebay.com link » Supernight New Dc Dc 12v 24v To 5v 5a Step Down Regulator Module 25w Converter

I do not think may take power supply from 18v, 12v or 5v, because of need at least 4 Amperes, may be even more. And about take power supply from 100v or 80v AC or DC, will need a circuit to convert it to 5v 4/5A stabilized, and if you add cost of all components to do it probably will be more expensive than a chinese full assembled ready to work power supply 5V 10A.

My current price for full assembled power supply 5V 10A, is only 6 USD, I do not think anybody may assemble his own power supply or AC-DC converter 100VAC to 5VDC with lower cost.

At any rate I provide with my full assembled DMD LED, cables to connect power supply directly to 100VAC from video board in WPC or Stern, so its Plug and Play. For Data East or Gottlieb I think will need connect cables to start switch or solder it to power supply board, there is not direct connector to do a Plug and PLay.

#237 8 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

Coyote has already done a pcb to convert the 100V to 5V which can be used as an alternative. The used power supply is also capable to be sourced with 100V so it should also work when you connect it to J605 instead of mains, but I didn´t test that. Either way this should be a separate pcb since it depends on the machine you use the board with. e.g newer Stern already have 5V or Vpins have a PC power supply.

Ah yes. I'm getting my forums crossed . I have been PMing coyote on the vpuniverse forum too. His concern was the overall cost of the power supply due to some expensive convertor. I was just trying to brain storm some for an easier and cheaper solution. Good to know about the Sterns though !

#238 8 years ago

I wouldn't drive yourself too mad or spend THAT much time on the bigger SEGA displays. Especially when the 2mm dot pitch boards are likely much more expensive than they will be in 18 months to 2 years time. Almost certainly 98% of orders will be for 128*32.

Have there been any more thoughts about pinball browser compatibility and full frame recolouring?

#239 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

I do not think may take power supply from 18v, 12v or 5v, because of need at least 4 Amperes, may be even more. And about take power supply from 100v or 80v AC or DC, will need a circuit to convert it to 5v 4/5A stabilized, and if you add cost of all components to do it probably will be more expensive than a chinese full assembled ready to work power supply 5V 10A.
My current price for full assembled power supply 5V 10A, is only 6 USD, I do not think anybody may assemble his own power supply or AC-DC converter 100VAC to 5VDC with lower cost.
At any rate I provide with my full assembled DMD LED, cables to connect power supply directly to 100VAC from video board in WPC or Stern, so its Plug and Play. For Data East or Gottlieb I think will need connect cables to start switch or solder it to power supply board, there is not direct connector to do a Plug and PLay.

Ohhh so you are using the 100VAC to power the 5v power supply? I was wondering if that was an option too. For some reason the setups I have seen are people (1) pluging the 5v PSU into the service outlet which I dont want to do. (2) running the plug out of the cabinet essentially giving the machine 2 power plugs. But yes using the 100VAC line to power the 5v DC supply is a great idea and relatively inexpensive.

#240 8 years ago

Having a harness to use the existing 100vAC would be great, like what Coyote did with his custom board. I didn't realize the 5v 10A PSU you are using would accept 100vAC. This will eliminate the need to run extra line voltage into the backbox.

#241 8 years ago

M

Quoted from Crash:Having a harness to use the existing 100vAC would be great, like what Coyote did with his custom board. I didn't realize the 5v 10A PSU you are using would accept 100vAC. This will eliminate the need to run extra line voltage into the backbox.

Most switching power supply work from around 90VAC upwards

#243 8 years ago

Ohhh so you are using the 100VAC to power the 5v power supply? I was wondering if that was an option too. For some reason the setups I have seen are people (1) pluging the 5v PSU into the service outlet which I dont want to do. (2) running the plug out of the cabinet essentially giving the machine 2 power plugs. But yes using the 100VAC line to power the 5v DC supply is a great idea and relatively inexpensive.

Yes, power supply accept input 100 to 240VAC, so may take 100VAC from WPC video controller board (J605) or Stern Display power supply PCB (CN1), to do a plug and play. Data East and Gottlieb not available to plug and play, but only need solder two wires to 100VAC in power supply board (P1 Gottlieb, CN1 Data East).

Because of Led panels, probably need between 3 and 5 Amperes maximum, its between 15W and 25W, so 100VAC only need provide 150mA to 250mA, I think enough.

ScreenHunter_001_(resized).jpgScreenHunter_001_(resized).jpg
ScreenHunter_002_(resized).jpgScreenHunter_002_(resized).jpg

ScreenHunter_003_(resized).jpgScreenHunter_003_(resized).jpg

ScreenHunter_005_(resized).jpgScreenHunter_005_(resized).jpg

#244 8 years ago

So total newb question. If I were to utilize the J605 connector for power, which pin would be the load and which would be the neutral on the 100VAC side? Does it even matter? For ground can you just tap into a screw on the cabinet ground braid?

#245 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Ok, I will see if finally I order 3 x P2.0 leds panels 64*64 1/64 Scan to test it, though final price of product will not be so good like I want. The cost of led panels must be added controller board, frame plate and power supply.

If you can get the price around the price of a colordmd $399 I'd be up for one, I don't think colordmd will ever be doing these SEGA displays. I'd even be willing to pay a little more if the cost of the displays didn't come down too.

#246 8 years ago

I had no idea those sega displays cost so much. Iv got one sat in my house doing nothing (bought ages ago for a custom williams dot mation slot project i never finished lol)

#247 8 years ago
Quoted from iEatHands:

Si usted puede conseguir el precio en torno al precio de un colordmd $ 399 estaría arriba para uno, no creo colordmd volverá a estar haciendo estas pantallas de SEGA. Incluso estaría dispuesto a pagar un poco más si el costo de las pantallas no bajó también.

Yes, it is possible price between 350 and 400 for product based on LED panels, but with Raspberry+TFT or Beaglebone+TFT always will be cheaper.

At any rate I understand that better brighness and contrast with Led panels than with TFT, so finally better quality. And size of display exactly like original.

#248 8 years ago

Well, I have found already supplier about P2.0mm pitch Led panels, 64*64 pixels, to do SEGA 192*64 DMD.

Are not so cheap like P2.5 but I think may offer a correct price. This next Monday I will order 3 panels to start to test it with new controller board. The main technical difference is that they work at 1/64 Scan.

ScreenHunter_008_(resized).jpgScreenHunter_008_(resized).jpg

ScreenHunter_009_(resized).jpgScreenHunter_009_(resized).jpg

#249 8 years ago

I thought about manufacture this PCB board to solve bleeding problem with LEd panels.

This board will be of a thick of 0.8mm or less, install 8 x Resistor Arrays each one with 4 resistors, so total 32 resistors 2k2. Simply must place this board in Led panel according to pictures, apply 2 solder points by FET, and one to GND in main power supply connector and thats all. So instead of having to place and solder by hand 32 resistors and 2 wires to ground, may do it faster, easier and safer.

I will send this week to manufacture this board, with two more boards, one printed coil for my Autocalibrated Eddy sensor design, and one reader/programmer for 2708 eproms, for old pinball machines that install it in CPU.

DMD_bleeding_solution3jpg_(resized).jpgDMD_bleeding_solution3jpg_(resized).jpg
DMD_bleeding_mod_combi2_(resized).jpgDMD_bleeding_mod_combi2_(resized).jpg
DMD_bleeding_solution3_(resized).jpgDMD_bleeding_solution3_(resized).jpg

#250 8 years ago

What's the bleeding problem?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 7.50
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 85.00
$ 79.95
Pinball Life

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

arcade-cabinets.com

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stolen-pin2dmd-color-rgb-controller-from-pinballspcom/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.