(Topic ID: 153490)

PIN2DMD - LED color DMD for all resolutions (128x32, 128x16, 192x64 and 256x64)

By lucky1

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
Slippifishi Files (resized).png
CFTBL Corrupt Files (resized).png
CFTBL Current Files (resized).png
IMG_2849.jpeg
A8AEA534-F3BD-4919-B78E-7D1AB6B96097 (resized).jpeg
F43E1532-CFC7-4AAC-97C5-03E3AA12C585 (resized).jpeg
EA68A705-4AB3-4D9E-9C8D-E1D46F77C48E (resized).jpeg
ABBFB05F-1655-4F97-B947-9553F6E41B1E (resized).jpeg
board (resized).PNG
display (resized).jpg
1734D102-06BB-46F8-8907-BEE132F0FC91 (resized).jpeg
D4D83DAE-308F-4D55-AA77-AA4475620FBB (resized).png
46772C85-ACBC-4980-B0F4-992A927A2346 (resized).jpeg
Untitled (resized).png
7F9951E5-173C-498B-8921-96D54E268C47 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 30.
#1101 3 years ago
Quoted from potf77:

I am trying to get a DIY PIN2DMD to work correctly in a DATAEAST Star Wars. I used a version 2.0 shield from back in 2016. The firmware is 2.86 and the ST STM discovery board had been registered back in 2016.
When the PIN2DMD is powered on it displays the a VGA color palette along with colorprism version 2.68 and then switches over to display DATA EAST. When the pin2dmd starts receiving data from the display driver board from the pinball machine the scenes are shown on the dmd display but they are using the, what I assume, default palette. The colors never change through the game. Always white/blue/brown. Ben Kenobi is blue at the end of the screen,
It seems as if the Discovery board is not reading the pin2dmd.fsq and pin2dmd.pal from the SDCARD. I am sure the Discovery board is reading the SDCARD because if I change the pin2dmd.dat to WILLIAMS instead of DATA EAST the display no longer syncs properly. I cange it back to DATA EAST and copy over the pin2dmd.dat from pc to SDCARD it syncs back up and displays the proper image, not colors.
I can hook up the pin2dmd display to the usb port on my pc and control the display with the pin2dmd editor. I can change the palettes to solid colors on the fly. Then I change the configuration of the pin2dmd display to vga palettes and DATA EAST and save it through the USB.
The SDCARD contains:
pin2dmd.key
pin2dmd.dat
pin2dmd.fsq (martdes colorization version from vpuniverse)
pin2dmd.pal (martdes colorization version from vpuniverse)
I am running game rom version 1.07 and display rom version A1.04 in the machine.
What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help? It is probably something very simple that I am overlooking but at this point I just keep banging my head..

Do you know wether your key supports colorization ? In 2016 there were users which did not want to pay 10 Euro and there was a basic key which did not support colorization. Send me a copy of the key and I can have look. What you can also check is set enhancer to off if your shield does not have a signal enhancer circuit (LS123)
#

#1102 3 years ago

I bet that is the issue. I received these boards already activated with keys and did not do anything else as far as registration.

Also this basic v2.0 did not have the ls123 so i will turn the enhancer off. I will PM you the keys, i have two that were purchased at the same time. Thanks.

1 week later
#1103 3 years ago

I have a bit of an odd question. I have a pin2dmd that is 128 x 32 in a Lethal Weapon 3. Unfortunately it's not getting past the initial Sega/DataEast screen. I've had some problems with this machine in the past and am trying to track down the issues. I have a DataEast Batman. Would it be possible to load the microSD card up with the files for a DataEast Batman and test it in that machine? It looks like the only difference is the panel size.

I'm thinking the problem is in the LW3 dmd controller or the mpu. The mpu was tested last year by a well respected pinsider and tested good.

#1104 3 years ago
Quoted from gern:

I have a bit of an odd question. I have a pin2dmd that is 128 x 32 in a Lethal Weapon 3. Unfortunately it's not getting past the initial Sega/DataEast screen. I've had some problems with this machine in the past and am trying to track down the issues. I have a DataEast Batman. Would it be possible to load the microSD card up with the files for a DataEast Batman and test it in that machine? It looks like the only difference is the panel size.
I'm thinking the problem is in the LW3 dmd controller or the mpu. The mpu was tested last year by a well respected pinsider and tested good.

No ! Using pin2dmd (EVO or Nucleo based) in a 128x16 machine requiers either a external DataEast 128x16 controller or a EVO128x16 which has the controller onboard.

#1105 3 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

No ! Using pin2dmd (EVO or Nucleo based) in a 128x16 machine requiers either a external DataEast 128x16 controller or a EVO128x16 which has the controller onboard.

Thank you for the lightning quick reply! I was afraid that it wouldn't work.

lucky1, I really love the pin2dmd! It adds so much to the game. Thank you for your contributions!!!

#1106 3 years ago

I have a pin2dmd that I purchased a little over a year ago. I'm trying to narrow down if I have a dmd controller board issue or a pin2dmd issue.

I should note that the pin2dmd was working at one point. However it wasn't without issues. Sometimes I had to reboot the machine and sometimes it would boot okay. When playing a game sometimes it seemed like the animations were slow or played with a delay. Eventually it stopped working and would only display the pin2dmd splash screen then the Sega/DataEast screen. I've had the MPU tested by a reputable pinsider and it test out good. So either I have a pin2dmd issue or a DMD controller board issue.

The pin2dmd does show a red blinking light when I boot it up. I've seen reference to this being an issue but cannot find out what is wrong when that happens. I have 5 volts coming from the power supply as tested with a DMM.

I put up an ad looking for a DMD controller because I thought that had to be the cause of my issues. I had a pinsider reach out with one for sale that was in a DE Star Wars. He said he didn't need it as he had a pin2dmd. I thought you still had to use the DMD controller. Perhaps a new board came out since I got mine. I cannot find anything on that though.

#1107 3 years ago
Quoted from gern:

I had a pinsider reach out with one for sale that was in a DE Star Wars. He said he didn't need it as he had a pin2dmd. I thought you still had to use the DMD controller. Perhaps a new board came out since I got mine. I cannot find anything on that though.

I’ve put a pin2dmd and a color dmd into my data East’s and I still have to use the controller board for both. Same with my Sega.

#1108 3 years ago
Quoted from gern:

I have a pin2dmd that I purchased a little over a year ago. I'm trying to narrow down if I have a dmd controller board issue or a pin2dmd issue.
I should note that the pin2dmd was working at one point. However it wasn't without issues. Sometimes I had to reboot the machine and sometimes it would boot okay. When playing a game sometimes it seemed like the animations were slow or played with a delay. Eventually it stopped working and would only display the pin2dmd splash screen then the Sega/DataEast screen. I've had the MPU tested by a reputable pinsider and it test out good. So either I have a pin2dmd issue or a DMD controller board issue.
The pin2dmd does show a red blinking light when I boot it up. I've seen reference to this being an issue but cannot find out what is wrong when that happens. I have 5 volts coming from the power supply as tested with a DMM.
I put up an ad looking for a DMD controller because I thought that had to be the cause of my issues. I had a pinsider reach out with one for sale that was in a DE Star Wars. He said he didn't need it as he had a pin2dmd. I thought you still had to use the DMD controller. Perhaps a new board came out since I got mine. I cannot find anything on that though.

For 128x32 DataEast, Sega and Stern machines you need the original DMD Controller which is a separate PCB normally installed piggyback to the DMD.
For 128x16 you either need a Nucleo PIN2DMD with my DataEast 128x16 Controller pcb or a EVO128x16 which has the 128x16 controller onboard.
There is no such thing as a EVO with 128x32 controller onboard.

When you say that you have a flashing red light is that with anything displayed (boot splash or pinball data) on the pin2dmd or a black screen ?

And if there were any new board from me you could read about that on pin2dmd.com

#1109 3 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

When you say that you have a flashing red light is that with anything displayed (boot splash or pinball data) on the pin2dmd or a black screen ?
And if there were any new board from me you could read about that on pin2dmd.com

Thank you for the clarification lucky1.

I do have the pin2dmd splash screen and the Sega/DataEast screen. I don't see the rom version and it stays on the Sega/DataEast screen.

Here is video showing the red blinking light.

I purchased the board from a pinsider. I didn't see anything on pin2dmd.com about the blinking light. I will check again though. I was probably looking in the wrong area.

#1110 3 years ago
Quoted from gern:

Thank you for the clarification lucky1.
I do have the pin2dmd splash screen and the Sega/DataEast screen. I don't see the rom version and it stays on the Sega/DataEast screen.
Here is video showing the red blinking light.

I purchased the board from a pinsider. I didn't see anything on pin2dmd.com about the blinking light. I will check again though. I was probably looking in the wrong area.

Thats just a status LED of the debugging interface. Not of any interest.

1 week later
#1111 3 years ago

I ordered a new DMD controller and new rom and installed them last night. I am still having the same issue. When I boot up the pin I get the pin2dmd splash screen then the Sega/Dataeast screen. The controller is getting 5v from the power supply.

The enhancer is set to on. I've tried setting it to Stern/Whitestar with enhancer on and off. I've reset the pin2dmd and changed the settings back with the same result.

Is it possible that there is an issue with the microSD card?

What else could cause the issues that I'm experiencing?

#1112 3 years ago
Quoted from gern:

The enhancer is set to on. I've tried setting it to Stern/Whitestar with enhancer on and off. I've reset the pin2dmd and changed the settings back with the same result.

I have had that on my getaway with two diffferent pin2dmds: a v4 nucleo and now the evo. in order to startit properly i must powercycle my machine. then it works every time.
my voltage should be rock solid, as I am using all new PinLED boards.

#1113 3 years ago

is it set to Data East? Is it registered? Are your cables connected properly? does the regular DMD work?

I have the Data East board mounted to the back of the pin2dmd like so:

1 (resized).png1 (resized).png

2 (resized).png2 (resized).png

3 (resized).png3 (resized).png

#1114 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

is it set to Data East? Is it registered? Are your cables connected properly? does the regular DMD work?

It is registered and set to Data East. I have tried it with the enhancer on and off. I purchased it from another pinsider and I do have the key. Cables are connected properly. Unfortunately I do not have a regular DMD to test with.

It did work at one time but only intermittently. I eventually gave up and the machine has sat for the last year or so. The thought in the previous thread I started last year was the DMD controller was bad. But now I cannot even get the pin2dmd to do anything past the splash screens.

Here is the old thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lw3-display-sometimes-freezes-and-resets-with-both-dmd-and-pin2dmd

#1115 3 years ago

Here is a pic of the board and cables. At this point I think I've flipped the cables every way I can. I've tested continuity on the cable as well.

ymail-tmp-3212714039284344731 (resized).jpgymail-tmp-3212714039284344731 (resized).jpg

#1116 3 years ago

I'm confident there's nothing wrong with your pin2dmd, you could test it in your acdc, but I'm pretty sure the issue is either your DMD controller or power supply.

#1117 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I'm confident there's nothing wrong with your pin2dmd, you could test it in your acdc, but I'm pretty sure the issue is either your DMD controller or power supply.

Unfortunately I no longer have the AC/DC. I would hope the new DMD controller isn't bad. I have tried a different power supply from my DE Batman and had the same result. With the current power supply I'm getting 4.96V when hooked up to the DMD controller.

Not sure that it means anything, but when I remove the microSD card I get the same result.

#1118 3 years ago

To rule out any possible MPU issues I'm assuming I could swap my Batman MPU with the LW3 MPU and switch the CPU roms... correct? Both boards are 520-5003-03. There shouldn't be any issues doing this, correct?

#1119 3 years ago

Here is a short video showing the boot up of the machine. After it shows the last splash screen I pull the mpu cable and the rom displays. That is the only way I can get the rom to display.

#1120 3 years ago

Hmm something is preventing the rom from booting off the dmd controller board.

#1121 3 years ago
Quoted from gern:

To rule out any possible MPU issues I'm assuming I could swap my Batman MPU with the LW3 MPU and switch the CPU roms... correct? Both boards are 520-5003-03. There shouldn't be any issues doing this, correct?

Is this batman or batman forever

Shouldnt be an issue

#1122 3 years ago
Quoted from trueno92:

Is this batman or batman forever
Shouldnt be an issue

A Data East Batman. Sorry I didn't specify. Thank you for the advice!

#1123 3 years ago

Maybe no power is getting to thw dmd controller and when u unplug the ribbon, it sees the correct voltage.... im nit sure if it needs 5 or 12.

How r u powering the pin2dmd?

#1124 3 years ago
Quoted from trueno92:

Maybe no power is getting to thw dmd controller and when u unplug the ribbon, it sees the correct voltage.... im nit sure if it needs 5 or 12.
How r u powering the pin2dmd?

The dmd controller has 5v going to it. The pin2dmd is powered off the main power supply using a colordmd power adapter. Here is the link to it.

https://shop.colordmd.com/data-east-power-adapter/

#1125 3 years ago

An update for all that have helped... I have an issue with the mpu. I swapped the Batman mpu in and everything is working.

I also put the LW3 mpu into Batman and had no display.

Thank you for all the help everyone! Looks like I need an mpu repaired. But at least I get some sanity back!

#1126 3 years ago

Glad u made some progress.

Try some things in this thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/data-east-dmd-and-boot-up-problems

#1127 3 years ago
Quoted from gern:An update for all that have helped... I have an issue with the mpu. I swapped the Batman mpu in and everything is working.
I also put the LW3 mpu into Batman and had no display.
Thank you for all the help everyone! Looks like I need an mpu repaired. But at least I get some sanity back!

Should be a defective PIA 6821 IC on the MPU

#1128 3 years ago

Hi! After complete colorization for POTC on pin2dmd, i am finished another game - WPT. Here is fully colorized game without firmware modifications. Works on pin2dmd v 4.05 or later. Here is preview of colorized game. Who interested in files for real pinball let me know.

#1129 3 years ago

That looks awesome!! I really like the colors you chose. Really really nice work!!

I had your colorization for my TSPP, which was awesome as well. Worth every penny!

#1130 3 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

That looks awesome!! I really like the colors you chose. Really really nice work!!
I had your colorization for my TSPP, which was awesome as well. Worth every penny!

Thank you. This colorizations looks really cool. Hall skin colors is real and have volume. All other scenes looks also cool. I can’t show all scenes in preview, but I am really satisfied with this work

#1131 3 years ago

@lucky1. What do you think of these panels?

C$ 39.89 | P2.5 Flexible LED Display Module 320X160mm Size, Indoor High-Definition Full-Color Curved Screen Unit Board HUB75 Interface
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrMoryf

Could be a great breakthrough as only 1 panel needs to be purchase. If underscan, 128x32, the image will be centered and the top and bottom will be black bars.

#1132 3 years ago
Quoted from trueno92:

lucky1. What do you think of these panels?
C$ 39.89 | P2.5 Flexible LED Display Module 320X160mm Size, Indoor High-Definition Full-Color Curved Screen Unit Board HUB75 Interface
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrMoryf
Could be a great breakthrough as only 1 panel needs to be purchase. If underscan, 128x32, the image will be centered and the top and bottom will be black bars.

Doesn´t make any sense, because the unused area would cover the mounting holes and therefore they would not fit into real pinball machines

#1133 3 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

Doesn´t make any sense, because the unused area would cover the mounting holes and therefore they would not fit into real pinball machines

Not sure I agree because colorDMD does the same with the LCD displays. They have a workaround with a mounting frame.

#1134 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Not sure I agree because colorDMD does the same with the LCD displays. They have a workaround with a mounting frame.

Yes but like you say a workaround is needed. Who wants a workaround if there is a solution which doesn´t need one ? The panels we use now don´t need any kind of workaround.

Does also make no sense from the technical side, to process 64 lines if you only need 32. Double the time to calculate. Double the memory. Lower refresh rate etc. And besides, I can´t see any gap between the two panels, if the panels are well aligned.

#1135 3 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

Yes but like you say a workaround is needed. Who wants a workararound if there is a solution which doesn´t need one ? The panels we use now don´t need any kind of workaround.
Does also make no sense from the technical side, to process 64 lines if you only need 32. Double the time to calculate. Double the memory. Lower refresh rate etc. And besides, I can´t see any gap between the two panels, if the panels are well aligned.

I found that perfect alignment of the two panels is quite easy and just takes loosening the screws on each SLIGHTLY, then aligning them by eye while looking at the dots very carefully and making sure they are exactly as they need to be (which is quite easy to do) and then tightening each of the two panel's screws very carefully to allow the alignment to stay. Once completed, there is no distinction between dots from either panel, or the continuous rows they create.

#1136 3 years ago

Thanks lucky1.. i see i am answering a question that was never asked!!

#1137 3 years ago

@lucky1
Given I can color a scene of 30 frames between 16ms and 300ms duration per frame and it requires 8 colors.
I have two possibilities:
1. Create a dedicated palette and do color mask colorization, and each frame has a different detailed color mask of its own. This will end up in a lot of dedicated palettes if i have a lot of such scenes in a project.
2. I use a general palette with lots of colors and do a replacement scene. This will create less color palettes all in all. However replacements are less adaptable to the original frame.

What is easier / better / more reliable on pin2dmd evo 128x32, v4.07 if both approaches use the same triggers.

#1138 3 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

lucky1
Given I can color a scene of 30 frames between 16ms and 300ms duration per frame and it requires 8 colors.
I have two possibilities:
1. Create a dedicated palette and do color mask colorization, and each frame has a different detailed color mask of its own. This will end up in a lot of dedicated palettes if i have a lot of such scenes in a project.
2. I use a general palette with lots of colors and do a replacement scene. This will create less color palettes all in all. However replacements are less adaptable to the original frame.
What is easier / better / more reliable on pin2dmd evo 128x32, v4.07 if both approaches use the same triggers.

Absolutely zero preferences from the technical side.
Maybe better ask that question an experienced author of colorizations.
They are mostly on vpuniverse.

#1139 3 years ago

Just installed an EVO board in place of the original DMD display in a Stern (Whitestar) Ripley's BION machine. It fits perfect with a little creatively. While the physical stack of needed spacers and washers may appear daunting at first, I wanted to confirm that with the hardware supplied (and 4 new nylon spacers) the brackets and Stern display board can be re-mounted perfectly on top of the EVO board to allow it to attach exactly in the place of the original DMD. (I DID purchase qty:4 nylon #6 spacers, about 3/16 tall.) I can supplied pictures of the stacks of screws and spacers if anyone needs to see. PM me.

#1140 3 years ago

@markharris2000
I'm confused. Is it a Stern game or Williams Whitewater? I am assuming a Stern because you mentioned the display board mounted on the DMD but the Whitewater threw me off. And, yes post a pic or two. I would like to see your configuration.

#1141 3 years ago
Quoted from action76:

markharris2000
I'm confused. Is it a Stern game or Williams Whitewater? I am assuming a Stern because you mentioned the display board mounted on the DMD but the Whitewater threw me off. And, yes post a pic or two. I would like to see your configuration.

It's a Stern, (Whitestar) Ripley's Believe it or Not! Uses the separate DMD control board. I will take some pictures and post tomorrow.

#1142 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

It's a Stern, (Whitestar) Ripley's Believe it or Not!

OK, I should have put two and two together on that one. I'll blame a long Monday at work after being shut down last week because of the ice storm. Thanks in advance for the pics.

#1143 3 years ago
Quoted from action76:

OK, I should have put two and two together on that one. I'll blame a long Monday at work after being shut down last week because of the ice storm. Thanks in advance for the pics.

I attached them here

1C2568B2-CEBC-4C81-B2A4-8F666E364067 (resized).jpeg1C2568B2-CEBC-4C81-B2A4-8F666E364067 (resized).jpeg48C04CC4-B3AC-4E90-B30C-AFAEAB96B6AE (resized).jpeg48C04CC4-B3AC-4E90-B30C-AFAEAB96B6AE (resized).jpeg72ABBFD7-AF91-4386-A035-A6C8BA8F8BE4 (resized).jpeg72ABBFD7-AF91-4386-A035-A6C8BA8F8BE4 (resized).jpeg7B1C2B43-3ECB-430E-A44E-9A165D8C2983 (resized).jpeg7B1C2B43-3ECB-430E-A44E-9A165D8C2983 (resized).jpeg8D0CDBC8-79C2-4C9B-B5D2-AAFB366347AF (resized).jpeg8D0CDBC8-79C2-4C9B-B5D2-AAFB366347AF (resized).jpeg
#1144 3 years ago

I attached them here

That's interesting Mark.

I've sold a lot of these and they've been installed in quite a few games and the only thing we've put any type of spacer in was Metallica pins that have the metal speaker panel. Not saying this is unnecessary because it seems that every Stern manufactured game has a different setup for the DMD. It's truly a pain in the butt.

My friend has a Ripley's and we were going to install one in his. I'll have to keep an eye out for this issue.

Thanks for the info!

#1145 3 years ago
Quoted from dzorbas:

That's interesting Mark.
I've sold a lot of these and they've been installed in quite a few games and the only thing we've put any type of spacer in was Metallica pins that have the metal speaker panel. Not saying this is unnecessary because it seems that every Stern manufactured game has a different setup for the DMD. It's truly a pain in the butt.
My friend has a Ripley's and we were going to install one in his. I'll have to keep an eye out for this issue.
Thanks for the info!

The wires and connectors and other stuff the protrudes the back of the PIN2DMD board concerned me, and I didn't want to squish the STERN controller too tightly against that stuff. The net-net is the mounting holes in PIN2DMD are all in the right place, and a simple combination of spacers and the right sized screws make it easy. (I added a spacer to the front of the board simply because I didn't have any shorter screws on hand, and had the spacers just staring at me!) LOL

Now if I could just turn off the PIN2DMD splash screen at power-up or customize it to the game itself....

1 week later
#1146 3 years ago
Quoted from dzorbas:

That's interesting Mark.
Thanks for the info!

After having the PIN2DMD installed in my RBION for awhile, along with Vitaliy's colorization file, it adds new energy to the machine. There are a couple of display sequences that appear to have minor render issues, but overall it is a marked improvement from single-color DMD displays, and for $200 its a great option. (I also have one installed in RCT with the VPuniverse colorization file, and again it feels like a great investment.)

#1147 3 years ago

Is anyone seeing any artifacts between scenes and scores on PIN2DMD V4.06? I have as display in my Rollercoaster Tycoon, and 99% of the time everything seems to work fine. But every once in awhile, maybe 8-10 times per game, when a colorized scene ends then a score is displayed, the numbers in the score seem to retain the colors that were most recently part of the scene just played. Some of the pixels are set for the color that occupied that pixel in the prior scene. I will try to post some pictures if possible to grab them quickly.

Any seeing this?

#1148 3 years ago

Is anyone seeing any artifacts between scenes and scores on PIN2DMD V4.06? I have as display in my Rollercoaster Tycoon, and 99% of the time everything seems to work fine. But every once in awhile, maybe 8-10 times per game, when a colorized scene ends then a score is displayed, the numbers in the score seem to retain the colors that were most recently part of the scene just played. Some of the pixels are set for the color that occupied that pixel in the prior scene. I will try to post some pictures if possible to grab them quickly.
Any seeing this?

Please always upgrade to the latest version, which currently is 4.08 , to check if it is still there.

#1149 3 years ago

Just updated to V4.08 and the artifacts are still there. I don't remember ever seeing this on the V3.20. Is there anything I can do to help debug what is happening?

#1150 3 years ago

Just updated to V4.08 and the artifacts are still there. I don't remember ever seeing this on the V3.20. Is there anything I can do to help debug what is happening?

I guess the triggers are too late. You can make a dump (https://pin2dmd.com/tool/#1.3) and provide it to the author of the colorization. I´m pretty sure they are also there in 3.20. If you want go back to that version and check.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms
Other
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winter Garden, FL
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball
Rubber/Silicone
There are 1,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stolen-pin2dmd-color-rgb-controller-from-pinballspcom/page/23?hl=vbobrusev and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.