(Topic ID: 153490)

PIN2DMD - LED color DMD for all resolutions (128x32, 128x16, 192x64 and 256x64)

By lucky1

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
Slippifishi Files (resized).png
CFTBL Corrupt Files (resized).png
CFTBL Current Files (resized).png
IMG_2849.jpeg
A8AEA534-F3BD-4919-B78E-7D1AB6B96097 (resized).jpeg
F43E1532-CFC7-4AAC-97C5-03E3AA12C585 (resized).jpeg
EA68A705-4AB3-4D9E-9C8D-E1D46F77C48E (resized).jpeg
ABBFB05F-1655-4F97-B947-9553F6E41B1E (resized).jpeg
board (resized).PNG
display (resized).jpg
1734D102-06BB-46F8-8907-BEE132F0FC91 (resized).jpeg
D4D83DAE-308F-4D55-AA77-AA4475620FBB (resized).png
46772C85-ACBC-4980-B0F4-992A927A2346 (resized).jpeg
Untitled (resized).png
7F9951E5-173C-498B-8921-96D54E268C47 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 30.
#451 7 years ago

ill wait for a complete system (rgb) with mm (rom) software.
Colordmd is great but to expensive.
I can't color it myself (ia'm no computer nerd).

#452 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

I did - he said on Sunday it should have went out on Monday - but didn't' hear anything.

Hello Mike.
Sorry for so long delays, last because of the new L shape piece in black methacrylate to fix power supply to DMD, manufacturer delay a lot to send to me this piece. Finally I shipped all international orders, included USA.

Attached pictures about the new DMD look and replaced components (power supply and L shape piece), now its more compact, lighter and with better look. The original piece that fix power supply to DMD was hand machined metal, now it is laser cut methacrylate black (same than main frame). Power supply now is 5v 7A, smaller and lighter, and enough for these led panels.

DMD_002_(resized).jpgDMD_002_(resized).jpg
DMD_008_(resized).jpgDMD_008_(resized).jpg
DMD_009_(resized).jpgDMD_009_(resized).jpg
DMD_001_(resized).jpgDMD_001_(resized).jpg
DMD_004_(resized).jpgDMD_004_(resized).jpg
DMD_006_(resized).jpgDMD_006_(resized).jpg
DMD_010_(resized).jpgDMD_010_(resized).jpg
DMD_007_(resized).jpgDMD_007_(resized).jpg
DMD_011_(resized).jpgDMD_011_(resized).jpg
DMD_012_(resized).jpgDMD_012_(resized).jpg
DMD_013_(resized).jpgDMD_013_(resized).jpg

#453 7 years ago

Looks fantastic!! Won't be long at all now looks like for a full kit.

#454 7 years ago

Hardware wise it looks miles better than anything else that has been produced, ColorDMD or other. Most look like scruffy hack jobs. The latter particularly.

#455 7 years ago

Wow - I agree - - this looks super nice and well worth the wait. I'm psyched to get it installed to play around with it to see how it works and more importantly - looks!

#456 7 years ago

I have already received the dmd, I am very happy with the purchase, has a very professional finish.

when you finished the championship and I picked up my wpt'll start with the tests.

wanting to play with coloring

#457 7 years ago

Luis did a great job on designing the pcb!

For all of you from central and northern europe, you can contact me too for the beautiful hardware from Luis.
Pricing is same, but shipping will be lower as routes are shorter!
And if you need help with hardware and software installation, well i can also help you with that!
If we manage to plan a route that is efficient, i could install several devices on several locations a day

For some of you concerned about my reputation or other things:
I have already shipped more than 130-140 sets of pin2dmd-hardware

Please always keep in mind:
No matter from where you order your set, it's is still locked!
You have to make a small donation for charity to lucky1.
How to do it is described here: http://pin2dmd.com/installation/
But he needs the serial number of your device, so please wait until you receive your set

so feel free to contact me: [email protected]
or https://www.facebook.com/germangamingsupplies

Greetings,
Dom

#458 7 years ago

What happens if lucky1 stops supporting this hardware due to desputues or unforseen circumstances? are people buying very expensive bricks?

#459 7 years ago

Not like it quits working if lucky stops development.

#460 7 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

¿Qué pasa si deja de apoyar lucky1 este hardware debido a circunstancias imprevistas o desputues? son gente comprando ladrillos muy caros?

I am a friend of luis, we often talk, lucky and will collaborate on the project together.

It does not have to be problems, but I guess if any, luis can always create a soft for your plate.

or luky service to customers who had already purchased their dmd before an alleged break.

I think as they say in Spain, are looking for the three-legged cat hehe

nobody ensures you support colordmd forever, and its bricks are even more expensive

regards

#461 7 years ago

If lucky stops development the software is useless to any one who hasent already got it.

colorDMD comes fully working out the box. Its never in a bricked form. But this hardware (at the moment) relies on lucky giving out a key for it to be any use.

Im just asking what happens the day lucky does not give out a key?

#462 7 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Not like it quits working if lucky stops development.

Sure ? That´s why I added wifi

#463 7 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

If lucky stops development the software is useless to any one who hasent already got it.
colorDMD comes fully working out the box. Its never in a bricked form. But this hardware (at the moment) relies on lucky giving out a key for it to be any use.

I'd be more inclined to wait for Luis' own hardware design and his branch / newer version of ecurtz's software. He seems to think it won't take too long, and then there won't be a 3rd party with the ability to nix it.

@pinballsp ... when do you think it will be ready?

#464 7 years ago

I don't know exactly why, but so far I only hear concerns from competitors, but not from customers?!?!
And it's always the same people...
Come one guys, it's an awesome piece of Software. Lucky1 and Steve45 keep the motor running and as far as I can tell, I don't see an end of support! If it happens one day I'm sure it will be given in good hands.

I have seen and supported the project from the very beginning, ordering the very first displays and so on and I'm very proud of helping the guys where I can and being (a small) part of a team of supporters!!! I was ordering a larger amount of hardware before it was even clear if they would sell or not. Even when it turned out that on the first run I was adding 5,- on each panel I continued! And guess why?
Because I believed in Jörgs and Stefans work! It has not been for the money, but for the development of a very cool idea.
How does it come that so far only 1 (I only know from this particular guy) device was sold from customer?!?! Because it's a rubbish piece of sh*t???

By the way, shouldn't I be really p*ssed off that Luis jumped on the train and is "stealing" customers?
The only thing that wasn't correct was the beginning with a modified firmware. Now that things have been clarified everything is fine!

Just my 2 cents,
Dom

#465 7 years ago
Quoted from Rappelbox:

I don't know exactly why, but so far I only hear concerns from competitors, but not from customers?!?!
And it's always the same people...
Come one guys, it's an awesome piece of Software. Lucky1 and Steve45 keep the motor running and as far as I can tell, I don't see an end of support! If it happens one day I'm sure it will be given in good hands.
I have seen and supported the project from the very beginning, ordering the very first displays and so on and I'm very proud of helping the guys where I can and being (a small) part of a team of supporters!!! I was ordering a larger amount of hardware before it was even clear if they would sell or not. Even when it turned out that on the first run I was adding 5,- on each panel I continued! And guess why?
Because I believed in Jörgs and Stefans work! It has not been for the money, but for the development of a very cool idea.
How does it come that so far only 1 (I only know from this particular guy) device was sold from customer?!?! Because it's a rubbish piece of sh*t???
By the way, shouldn't I be really p*ssed off that Luis jumped on the train and is "stealing" customers?
The only thing that wasn't correct was the beginning with a modified firmware. Now that things have been clarified everything is fine!
Just my 2 cents,
Dom

Fine. I've kept my mouth shut, because I know nothing is going to change, but I'm a customer, and yes, I share those concerns. Mainly about the open-source issue, but the others worry me as well.

Happy?

#466 7 years ago

I'm a st32/pin2dmd buyer, own an rgb.dmd and will probably pick up a colorDMD as well. No worries here.

#467 7 years ago

This doesn't need to be an argument.

If it doesn't bother you that it's closed source, that's great. Carry on with your life. Use whatever best suits your needs/wants. But the response of "it doesn't bother me so it shouldn't bother you" is NOT valid.

If it does bother you, thankfully there is an alternative now and there may be one that will let you fully colorize in the near future. Also great. In this vein, it's not okay to say "it bothers me so it should bother everyone", but nobody has said *that*. At least not yet.

Anyway, I'd prefer everything to be open source. I pushed lucky1 way back on that, but he's not budging. That's his right. I wish him the best, but I'm unlikely to use his software, especially given that true open source stuff appears to be in the pipeline. Patience is worth it.

--Donnie

#468 7 years ago
Quoted from djb_rh:

especially given that true open source stuff appears to be in the pipeline. Patience is worth it.
--Donnie

From my perspective this pipeline is loooong given that Luis has to do the device code modification and the editor code totally on his own, but we will see. Currently he is busy with something else

If you have patience why not wait for ColorDMD to release the source of the device and the editor to the public

#469 7 years ago

You cant compare your project to colorDMD they are two very different things. From day one colorDMD would of been created as a commercial plug and play project.

Your whole protect was built off the back of pinDMD2 and to be all OPEN SOURCE so every one could contribute and share and hold hands. Because i stopped you ripping off my pinDMD2 firmware. NOW people have done the same to you. You instantly lock the whole OPEN SOURCE project now its just another commercial product and certainly not open source.

And before you jump in and say no it was not built off pinDMD2 i will ask what hardware did you copy? What usb coms did you copy? Who's pinMame dmd/alphanumeric frame code did you just use??? (pinDMD2!) you initially just built it as a pinDMD2 alternative hardware (using all my integrations pinmame/fp/xdmd etc..) And when pinballSP did the EXACT samething to you that you did to me! You posted saying he stole your stuff (check the url of this thread and see what it says!)

Basically you don't mind copying other people but when they do it to you. You get upset!!!

My concern is not for me, i personally dont care what happens to the project. But i can see lots of hardware been built to run firmware that can essentially just be turned off depending on luckys mood!

When pinballSP has his own firmware and is none reliant on lucky / break away from pin2dmd thats when all future customers will be safe.

#470 7 years ago

And this is the orinigal thread title for those who have not seen it

"stolen-pin2dmd-color-rgb-controller-from-pinballspcom"

And its only been resolved because lucky1 has closed source the whole thing and "given permission" to pinballsp (nothing to stop him removing permission btw)

PinballSP did not even do anything wrong it was OPEN SOURCE if he wants to build hardware to run OPEN SOURCE firmware he can. But lucky did not like this so threw toys out pram and locked the whole thing. No one has gained from this move apart from now lucky has full control over the project.

#471 7 years ago

Well, that escalated quickly.

I've been following this with rapt attention because I'm genuinely amazed at the speed of progress and I'm impatient to order something just so I can start playing with it. Being able to watch the progress in detail has been a privilege - on all of these threads, by everyone involved.

But this was the one question that stuck for me:

Quoted from russdx:

Now for me as a guy trying to colorize a few games and have some flexibility to nerd out with the frame replacement and such, this doesn't concern me. I have no problem making the donation and getting the key for my panel. As long as that key will work with MY panel even if I use a different computer running the software down the road with a fresh install of the software, cool. If that's not the case though, I'm back to a holding pattern until more pieces fall into place.

I do admire pinballsp's craftmanship on this.

#472 7 years ago

(as far as im aware) The key is bound to your microcontroller kuid, the key lucky creates is some sort of hash of it. Long as your micro stays alive you will be ok.

#473 7 years ago

That makes sense. Cool, I hate maintaining old computers to support other old things. I have a Sun Ultra 1 in my shop for just such a reason and it pisses me off.

#474 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

I'm genuinely amazed at the speed of progress and I'm impatient to order something just so I can start playing with it.

... and more to come.

We will have finished adding these features soon :

- multiple different detection masks instead of one mask for better detection of dynamic content (need to test speed of detection)
- add colors to 4 color frames instead of complete replacement. Working with dynamic frames
(already in editor but missing implementation on device. Maybe this evening)
- Stern Spike signal input with colorizing support using pinball browser (already working but needs some testing)

Here is a video of the last test. One pixel offset should be fixed now

#475 7 years ago

#476 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I'd be more inclined to wait for Luis' own hardware design and his branch / newer version of ecurtz's software. He seems to think it won't take too long, and then there won't be a 3rd party with the ability to nix it.
@pinballsp ... when do you think it will be ready?

Hello:
Im working with it, but I prefer provide details when product available.

Im working with a modular system, with options to ALL current hardware-firmware solutions, F405/F407/F427 for pin2dmd, F746 for pin2dmd, Teensy 3.2 for RGB.DMD, Kinetis MK64 for my own hardware-firmware based on RGB.DMD and even Raspberry Pi 3 (for Led panels, not for TFT).

A modular system allow share 99% of hardware with all systems, and only select small board with microcontroller that may change to test several solutions. So always will be a good product with future, if some firmware stop only need change the small board with microcontroller and keep rest of hardware, or simply may test several solutions with low cost.

There are more news, I will warn about it when ready, and will put pictures.

#477 7 years ago

Very nice Luis. Even makes it easier for me as a developer to play with other systems or test other processors.
That is why we started the pin2dmd system as a modular system, to make it easy to add new hardware features
without having to throw the whole board in the trash. Given that with the next release of the controller board
all hardware / interface functions are fixed, we can start to swap processors

#478 7 years ago

Thank you Lucky1 and Luis for your hard work! I have received my units, but I am just having difficulties in starting to install them - I am worried that my skillset is not on par to what is required But I will get to work and ask guidance then

#479 7 years ago

Lucky you gotta automate the registration! Can't wait to get this thing going.
Attach31468_20160601_205744_(resized).jpgAttach31468_20160601_205744_(resized).jpg

#480 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Hello:
Im working with it, but I prefer provide details when product available.
Im working with a modular system, with options to ALL current hardware-firmware solutions, F405/F407/F427 for pin2dmd, F746 for pin2dmd, Teensy 3.2 for RGB.DMD, Kinetis MK64 for my own hardware-firmware based on RGB.DMD and even Raspberry Pi 3 (for Led panels, not for TFT).
A modular system allow share 99% of hardware with all systems, and only select small board with microcontroller that may change to test several solutions. So always will be a good product with future, if some firmware stop only need change the small board with microcontroller and keep rest of hardware, or simply may test several solutions with low cost.
There are more news, I will warn about it when ready, and will put pictures.

Sounds great in theory.

You appear to work very quickly, but that appears to be a MAJOR project. Far bigger than any that have gone before it, or ColorDMD in its entirety.

Realistically, how quickly are you likely to finish that? It took you days or weeks to prototype other things .. but won't this take many months?

If you could have it ready, and displayed (preferably ready to buy) at Expo in Chicago in October, that'd create a huge buzz, and certainly put a huge amount of pressure on ColorDMD to offer a more price-competitive product.

Have you also contacted FAST to see if they want to be a part of this, with whichever controller they're doing?

#481 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Sounds great in theory.
You appear to work very quickly, but that appears to be a MAJOR project. Far bigger than any that have gone before it, or ColorDMD in its entirety.
Realistically, how quickly are you likely to finish that? It took you days or weeks to prototype other things .. but won't this take many months?
If you could have it ready, and displayed (preferably ready to buy) at Expo in Chicago in October, that'd create a huge buzz, and certainly put a huge amount of pressure on ColorDMD to offer a more price-competitive product.
Have you also contacted FAST to see if they want to be a part of this, with whichever controller they're doing?

Hardware design is really very easy, I may design it in one or two days, but frequently I have new ideas to add or improve design. So I prefer wait more time before to send it to manufacturer.

Develop software is also very easy. The really hard is get all information about how work this system to develop firmware, add Keyframe routines, add mask for variable data, test to see how fast and memory need hardware to do all advanced color features (replace full original frame by new colored frame, not only apply color palette by brighness levels-colors), timing data about each manufacturer of pinball.

#482 7 years ago

These things are hard to photograph..
Is there an up to date tutorial for doing key frame palette changes?

Attach31659_20160602_212247_(resized).jpgAttach31659_20160602_212247_(resized).jpg

#483 7 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Is there an up to date tutorial for doing key frame pallet changes?

Your panels need to be lined up square, there's a line going down the center.

#484 7 years ago

Yeah, even not perfectly aligned it's still way better than the pile of single color square chunked led DMDs
I think I've had hands on just about every DMD option out there. colorDMD being the gold standard (if you're cool with a screen), pin2dmd is easily the best home brew rig. Rgb.dmd works but even tho I don't mind editing the palette in code it's short a massive amount of polish.

#485 7 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Is there an up to date tutorial for doing key frame palette changes?

It is on pin2dmd.com in the editor section

#486 7 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/germangamingsupplies/videos/530749837113503/
Hope, you like what you see

In case you don't have Facebook, watch it on YouTube:

#487 7 years ago

Is the topper running its own firmware? Could you literally split the output to the other dmd into the topper dmd? Saving on hardware. But would be a 100% mirror. What size panels are they in the topper? P4? Looks cool though.

#488 7 years ago

I have 2 variants

1. use your existing pin2dmd hardware and mirror the output, without 2nd controller, cheaper but requires already bougth pin2dmd system, and only usable with a pin2dmd device

2. use it with original DMD or any other solution, requires own hard- and firmware (Pin2dmd-board, firmware and key), more expensive, but stand-alone and flexible to your liking, see description below youtube video

Greetings,
Dom

#489 7 years ago

where you have to ask for the activation, eager to try

DSC_1139_(resized).JPGDSC_1139_(resized).JPG

#491 7 years ago

thanks, I did not trust make the donation directly they set it had to give the nick of the forum, and did not know to which he referred.

a bitch, that can not be activated with wxp, but everything solved

regards

#492 7 years ago

good morning, I have a problem and do not know what I'm doing wrong. I try to explain what happens to me.

I have a wpt, I've put a dmd led rgb, I've created a palette file, smartdmd, will charge the firm and coloring each sequenced with the desired palette.
apart from selecting the palette well, I change the color fields of the sequence.

when I finish I keep firm, I put it in a flash drive and update my machine sam.
I also put my color palette in the dmd as indicated by the manufacturer.

While the result is not desired, the scenes do not have the color that I have given them even a scene out of different colors each time.

someone knows I'm doing wrong ?, I'm skipping some way?

not if you do something wrong with frames or modify after the firm must be compiled again before putting it in the machine.

hardware environment and software used:

dmd ST32 rgb led pinballsp
pin2dmd v2
pinballbrowser latest version.

do not know if this is the problem but if I open again in pinballbrowser firm and open an already modified sequence, selection palette appears none, not what I assigned, but if I see the color that apply

I feel my English but I'm using a translator
greetings and thanks

#493 7 years ago
Quoted from the_barto:

good morning, I have a problem and do not know what I'm doing wrong. I try to explain what happens to me.
I have a wpt, I've put a dmd led rgb, I've created a palette file, smartdmd, will charge the firm and coloring each sequenced with the desired palette.
apart from selecting the palette well, I change the color fields of the sequence.
when I finish I keep firm, I put it in a flash drive and update my machine sam.
I also put my color palette in the dmd as indicated by the manufacturer.
While the result is not desired, the scenes do not have the color that I have given them even a scene out of different colors each time.
someone knows I'm doing wrong ?, I'm skipping some way?
not if you do something wrong with frames or modify after the firm must be compiled again before putting it in the machine.
hardware environment and software used:
dmd ST32 rgb led pinballsp
pin2dmd v2
pinballbrowser latest version.
do not know if this is the problem but if I open again in pinballbrowser firm and open an already modified sequence, selection palette appears none, not what I assigned, but if I see the color that apply
I feel my English but I'm using a translator
greetings and thanks

Please share your pinball browser smartdmd.txt and pbm file to have a look what is going wrong.

#494 7 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

Please share your pinball browser smartdmd.txt and pbm file to have a look what is going wrong.

Archives have here , the firm 's version of wpt1400l.bin

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hwh87x36u3bat8n/MOD_POKER.rar

in the video you can see how the faces are red vien and are after , then look in a different way , not as the right of first

I took many colored pictures and I'm a little disappointed by the failure

regards

#495 7 years ago

From what I can see from the video it seems that the palette information in the upper left corner is overwritten by some dynamic content.
We can fix that with keyframe recognition. Give me some time to investigate it further. I´m currently deep into another problem I have with my ST Pro.

#496 7 years ago

I send a question to Luis, but though that perhaps I will get answer here sooner:

- I managed to activate my device by copying pin2dmd.key to SD-card on my computer
- I am using ST-link, have attached my laptop via ST-link to the LED-display and have the LED-display
powered from the pin
- I for some reason cannot use "Pin2DMD ColorPRISM v2.10" to program the SD-card located on the pinball LED-display
however: nothing happens when I try to adjust colors, try to change brightness etc.

Could I load the default color palette onto the SD-card by putting the SD-card via card
reader to my computer and e.g. by renaming the .dmc file to something else?

This is the ST-link programmer I am using:
https://images.pinside.com/d/d2/dd2d01b91b883972d9d75ef5f36e3b56d381f881/resized/large/dd2d01b91b883972d9d75ef5f36e3b56d381f881.jpg

I did not have to install drivers for it separately, the "STM32 ST-LINK Utility v3.9.0.exe" installed them
already.

Edit: could it be that the pinball machine should not be powered on, instead the ST-link programmer should
be used and perhaps another USB-cable from laptop to the LED-display to provide more power?

Thanks for any help!

#497 7 years ago

pin2dmd.exe uses the onboard usb plug not ST-LINK.
ST-LINK is only for firmware programming and debugging.

Quoted from Nepi23:

I send a question to Luis, but though that perhaps I will get answer here sooner:
- I managed to activate my device by copying pin2dmd.key to SD-card on my computer
- I am using ST-link, have attached my laptop via ST-link to the LED-display and have the LED-display
powered from the pin
- I for some reason cannot use "Pin2DMD ColorPRISM v2.10" to program the SD-card located on the pinball LED-display
however: nothing happens when I try to adjust colors, try to change brightness etc.
Could I load the default color palette onto the SD-card by putting the SD-card via card
reader to my computer and e.g. by renaming the .dmc file to something else?
This is the ST-link programmer I am using:
https://images.pinside.com/d/d2/dd2d01b91b883972d9d75ef5f36e3b56d381f881/resized/large/dd2d01b91b883972d9d75ef5f36e3b56d381f881.jpg
I did not have to install drivers for it separately, the "STM32 ST-LINK Utility v3.9.0.exe" installed them
already.
Edit: could it be that the pinball machine should not be powered on, instead the ST-link programmer should
be used and perhaps another USB-cable from laptop to the LED-display to provide more power?
Thanks for any help!

#498 7 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

pin2dmd.exe uses the onboard usb plug not ST-LINK.
ST-LINK is only for firmware programming and debugging.

Yes, exactly, thanks. I got the same answer from Luis.

It is working fine now with the palettes. Somebody please color MM and MB!!!!

#499 7 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

From what I can see from the video it seems that the palette information in the upper left corner is overwritten by some dynamic content.
We can fix that with keyframe recognition. Give me some time to investigate it further. I´m currently deep into another problem I have with my ST Pro.

esperare your solution. Here I leave another video post if it helps.

anyway if you can check my records to confirm that I do well I would appreciate

#500 7 years ago

Yay! Hardware here (not mounted yet), Pin2dmd firmware loaded. Donated and awaiting Key

Now - to try to grab Safecracker using VPmame and Visual Pinball.. Which currently DONT want to play
Is there any "repository" for screen grabs from machines to take the difficult work out of it??!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 9.95
$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

There are 1,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stolen-pin2dmd-color-rgb-controller-from-pinballspcom/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.